We're Having Our Baby

By harrysxfinelines

It's none of their business.... Harry and Emma have been together for 3.5 years when they find out she's preg... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Charlie Robin Styles
New Story!

Forty Three

1.8K 38 14
By harrysxfinelines

Things are gonna git a bit ~spicy~ if you know what I mean ;)
Consider this your warning

And you'll really want to read the A/N

Emma's P.O.V. Charlie 7 months

"Charlie! I have your favorite!!! CARROTS!"

I can't believe how cheerful he can be with her sometimes. We've spent all morning playing, giggling, and learning, but as soon as it was time for Charlie to eat, her mood plummeted. She normally loves mealtime, but today all she wants to do is play.

She's just started to rock back and forth on her hands and knees, which is the first sign for learning how to crawl, but she's already able to maneuver around the room like a little rollie pollie.

Rolling and scooting around the living room floor has become her favorite activity lately. Last week she started pulling herself up from her tummy to her bottom so she can sit on her own now, too. It makes me a little sad that she doesn't need our support to sit anymore, but I am proud of how strong she's getting. Plus, this means she can play with more toys now, like the baby-sized, pink, sparkly piano Elton John gifted us.

Yeah, I might have cried when we opened it...

"Baby, there's a package on the porch. Can you get it please?" I whisper to Harry as I walk past him to carefully tiptoe up the stairs and put Charlie in her crib. She fell asleep in her swing which is dangerous, so I'm putting her down for an early nap.

"Sure, babe," he kisses my temple and smiles down at Charlie who's fast asleep in my arms.

I successfully lay Charlie down without her waking, which is a miracle, and leave the door cracked open before heading back downstairs. When I get to the main floor, I look around for Harry and find him in the dining room with a 2-foot-wide square box on the table and an opened card sitting on top.

"Emmy, you are not going to believe this," Harry rushes his sentence and picks up the card to hand to me with wide eyes.

Sensing his excitement, I quickly walk around the table to meet him on the other side and take the very expensive looking card from his hand, which reads:

Dearest Emma and Harry,

Congratulations on becoming parents! I know how exciting this time is, but also how exhausting and scary it can be. However, I fully believe that you two will be the best parents to your little one, and I wish you all the best.

I hope someday I get to meet her, but in the meantime here is a little something to get her started on the right path.

Love,
Elton

"ELTON! AS IN ELTON JOHN?!!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!" Harry is right, I canNOT believe Elton fucking John sent us a gift. I don't even know what it is, but I already love it.

"I know!!" he jumps in enthusiasm and then notices the tears welling in my eyes, so he laughs. He laughs at me!

"Don't laugh, you know how much I love him," I tell Harry and he apologizes. I really do love Elton. Harry has met him a few times, which I am incredibly jealous of, but I have yet to.

"We gotta open it! I'll get the scissors," he scurries off to find the closest pair of scissors to open the large box.

"Harry! Don't run with scissors!"

"Sorry," he laughs and slows down a bit, "I'm excited."

"So am I, GAH! What do you think it is?" I take the scissors and start slicing through the tape.

"I have no clue, Em. What kind of gift-giver is Elton John!?"

"Holy shit," I gasp and make sure to gently set the scissors on the table before taking the first layer of bubble wrap off the top of the object.

"Is that-"

"A bedazzled toy piano! This is sick!" Harry picks me up at the waist, making me squeal, and sets me on the ground next to him, out of his way so he can get a better look at the piano.

"Take it out!" I clasp my hands over my mouth, not intending to scream as loud as I just did.

Too slow for my liking, Harry removes the bubble wrap and packing paper and then pulls the piano out from the top of the box, setting it on the table.

"This is incredible," I shake my head in disbelief and play with the keys.

"We have to thank him—I don't know how, but we have to. I'll ask if Jeff has any mutual friends, maybe Stevie..." Harry babbles as he feels his pockets and searches around for his phone. I stop listening to him though because I hear faint cries coming from the monitor in the living room. Great... we woke her up.

"Charlieee!" Harry's whine pulls me out of my thoughts and back into the present.

"I think you have a little something on your face, babe," I bite my bottom lip to hold in my laughter.

While I wasn't paying attention, Harry must have put the jar of baby food too close to Charlie on the high-chair tray, so her little arms swung and knocked the jar off, making the spoon—full of orange mush—fly and hit Harry square on the forehead.

"You feed her," Harry, who went from Dopey to Grumpy real quick, gets up from the chair in front of Charlie and walks right to the kitchen sink to clean his face and shirt.

I'm not sure where Harry wanders off to afterwards because I'm too busy cleaning the mess on the floor and then continuing to try and feed Charlie, but when he comes back, he says "I'm going to go run some errands."

Before I can ask what, he's already out the door and Charlie is fussy again because her tummy isn't full, and the baby food peas aren't as good as the carrots.

Harry's P.O.V.

"Hey, man! Wasn't expecting to see you here today. What can I do for ya?"

"Do you have time for a small one? Sorry I didn't call ahead. I just got the idea this morning."

"It's no problem, just let me get set up. Where do you want it?"

"Left side, just above and tucked between the bird's wings," I point to my chest and take a seat in the waiting area while my favorite tattoo artist gets his station ready.

I had been wanting this tattoo for a while, I just didn't know what to get. A lot of people get initials or the birthdate, but I want something more special than that. I also want to surprise Em, so after the baby food incident with Charlie, I shamefully made Em clean up the kitchen by herself and used the distraction as an opportunity to escape the house.

Now, here I am, lying in the uncomfortable leather chair with a needle piercing into my skin, updating Kevin on my new life as a dad. I'm not sure he knew what he was getting into when he asked about Charlie, because it's only been two minutes, but I would talk about my daughter for hours if someone would let me.

"Okay, there you go! I never asked—what does it mean?" Kevin wipes the excess ink off my chest with a paper towel when it's done.

"That's a secret," I smirk and button my shirt up further than normal, then pull my wallet out of my pocket to pay.

If I head home right now it will be suspicious, so I stop by the nearest grocery store for some more baby food and bibs. We're pretty stocked up on baby food, but we don't have enough bibs for meals. Charlie has a set that she wears normally so her clothes don't get covered in slobber, but Em and I didn't realize how many she needs to eat. I'd rather Charlie dirty more bibs than have to do the laundry more frequently, so I get a pack of ten.

"Where'd you go?" Em opens the door, obviously having been waiting for me to return home.

"Jesus, your eyes are dilated," she notices, and I suddenly regret giving that fan a hug in the store's car park. She was wearing a jacket with pins on it that hit my chest, right where my new tattoo is. It's not irritated enough to cause any harm, but it did hurt.

"Must be the change of lighting," I shrug, "I got more bibs!" I hold them up and smile obnoxiously at Charlie.

"Okay," Em laughs, not sure what to make of the situation, but she doesn't question anything so I'm okay with it.

"I was just going to start winding her down for a nap, want to join?" Em asks and I follow her towards the staircase, mentally picking out the books I want to read to Charlie before she sleeps.

Emma's P.O.V.

Harry is acting weird because he sucks at lying. Seriously, he's terrible at it. I'm not worried though, I know he has nothing to hide, but I am curious...

Anyways, I decide to let Harry put Charlie to sleep by himself so I can start a load of laundry and clean up the kitchen a little better. I was annoyed when Harry just left me to clean up his mess, so I didn't do a great job of wiping the floor. The dishwasher also needs ran, so I start that too.

After I've completed the chores, I realize Harry hasn't come down yet, so I go upstairs to see what he's up to, and what I walk into is way too adorable not to record.

Charlie probably fell asleep at least twenty minutes ago, but Harry is still sitting in the rocking chair he relocated to be near her crib. He's leaning against the crib railing with one arm draped over the top, and the other holding a book on his lap while he sings the nursery rhymes written in the back of the book.

I take a short video and send it to Anne before I make my presence known by walking up to him and placing my hands on his shoulders.

"Hello," he whispers and closes the book, moving it aside so there's room me to sit on his lap.

"Hi," I smile and catch him off guard with a quick kiss. He smiles back at me, and I swear, even in the dim light, I see his cheeks turn pink too.

"I think, that either Charlie hates this book, or she really loves it, because she was out like a light after just two minutes," he chuckles, and we both adjust so that we can watch our baby girl's chest rise and fall in peace.

"I think she just likes it when her Daddy sings to her," I say honestly.

"Yeah, fuck the book," he jokes.

"Shh," I press my index finger to his lips, "let's leave before we wake her." I replace my finger with my lips one last time before standing up and pulling Harry out of Charlie's room with me.

"What should we do while she's napping?" he asks innocently as we happen to make our way towards our bedroom.

"Hmmm," I bring my hand to my chin in thought, "What's something we could do while we're all alone, with no baby to tend to, and no other responsibilities at the moment..."

"Ohhh, I think I have an idea," he smirks and pushes me into our room, closing the door behind him while I jump onto our unmade bed.

"I don't know what you're talking about, baby. Can you explain it to me?" I play dumb and lay back on the bed with my head propped up on a pillow.

With the bite of his lip, he shakes his head at me, never losing eye contact, and skillfully undoes his belt. Whipping the belt out from the loops of his pants, he tosses it aside and slowly inches forward to the foot of the bed.

"Playing innocent, I see," he mumbles under his breath and begins his crawl up to me.

When he gets close enough, he grips my thighs, prying my legs apart and bending my knees in the process. As he settles between them, I clamp my thighs around his hips, locking him in place as he's bent over me, his arms holding himself up so that he doesn't collapse on my chest.

I purse my lips and slowly, in the most teasing manner I can muster, unbutton his shirt one-by-one. Only two buttons in, I gasp at the new ink above his left peck.

"You liar," I smile, my jaw still dropped a tad.

"Do you like it?" he asks, and I nod.

"It's perfect. A little bean for our Bean," I say while pulling him by the neck until he's so close that his nose brushes against mine.

He explains that he wanted to get a tattoo that represents Charlie, not just spells out her name or birthdate. He only just came up with the idea of a sprouting bean this morning and he was too excited to wait.

The sentimentality of the tattoo almost ruins the mood, but we're both sex-deprived parents so really nothing could stop us now.

I capture his lips with mine while I continue stripping him of his shirt, and he doesn't waste any time getting me naked either.

"Ow! What the hell?" Harry abruptly pulls away and starts digging through the sheets and comforter that's underneath him. "I kneeled on Charlie's bloody pacifier," he picks it up and blindly chucks it somewhere across the room.

"Where were we?" his voice drops two octaves, setting a fire in the pit of my stomach. I strain my neck to meet his lips, but apparently, he has other plans to make out with my neck instead.

"Ohh," my eyes instinctively close as he spends extra time nipping at the skin at the base of my neck. I thread my fingers through his tossed hair to hold him in that same place, making him hum and then release before latching onto a spot right next to the bruise he just made.

There's going to be a decently sized purple mark there later, but I don't have time to think about it for more than a second because now I'm focused on the open mouth kisses that he places like footprints down my chest.

I don't even care how much of a head-pusher (puller?) I am right now. The way Harry makes me feel while he's sucking and kneading at my breasts is borderline ungodly.

"I don't," I let out a breath, "I don't want you to stop, but we don't have much time," I tell him, thinking should move onto the main event soon. I know he heard me because he releases his lips from my chest with a pop! but he doesn't agree with my suggestion.

"Then I won't stop," he whispers and scoots himself away from my chest so he's eye-level with my pelvis now.

His hands clutch my hips, groping them and then my thighs and then my ass and then my thighs again all while sucking spots on and around my mound.

"God you make me feel, mmmsofuckinggood," my face contorts when he finally touches me where I've been throbbing the last ten minutes.

"That's all I wanna do," he says into me, "fuck I love your pussy," then dives straight into the deep end.

I have to bite down on the side of my palm to suffocate my cries. I'm sure there will still be bite marks tomorrow, but that's an issue for future me. Present me occupied by my husband's head buried between my legs while he flicks his tongue in motions only he knows will pleasure me the greatest.

"I want you to cum for me, darling," Harry stops just long enough to tell me his desires. "All over me. Make a mess."

Is this what it feels like to be on heroine? Because fuck I'm addicted the high he gives me.

I'm panting like a rabid dog, now. I know, it doesn't sound like it would be sexy, but the louder I am, the faster and deeper he goes, so there's no way I'm letting up yet.

That is, until I can't take it anymore and I thrust my hips upwards, begging for any more friction there could possibly be.

"Harry, oh Harry! Fuck, fuck, fuck. Come on baby, that's it, yesYES!" The most pleasurable tension fills my body and then washes away along with a surprising, warm liquid that spills from me.

Harry gives me space for a few seconds, but comes back to clean up my mess, making my head fall to the side and exaggerate a moan.

"That was so hot," he says, and it makes me chuckle while I watch him stand from the bed.

"Hmm, I'm just going to lay here for a second," I close my eyes for what I intend not be very long, but my eyelids are too heavy to open by the time Harry says, "Yeah right. You'll be out in thirty seconds just like Charlie was."

*

*

*

A/N: hehe

I wanted to drag the ending of this book out, so yeah, you're welcome. It won't end for a few more chapters tho, don't worry.

Anyway... I WANT TALK ABOUT THE SEQUEL

Basically, since I started writing this book, I've had TONS of ideas/story lines having to do with Charlie. I can't fit them all in here, so the sequel is going to be a collection of short stories/one shots following Charlie's life.

I have A LOT written already, and I'm still planning on writing more, but I don't know if I should post everything I have so far at once, or if I should drag it out. Also, should I post them in the chronological order in which they occur in the timeline, or does it not matter as long as I date them/include Charlie's age? Because once I've written and posted about Charlie when she's 10 for example, I might have an idea later for a one shot where she's 5...

I hope this makes sense, but if it doesn't, please let me know asdkfhjg

Btw, the sequel has the potential to be really long but like I said it's a collection of one-shots so you could even read the next book without reading this one lol.

& this is the inspiration the new tattoo I gave Harry :) I think it's cute

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 1.5K 61
[UNEDITED] 'cause once you go without it, nothing else will do • • • "Why angel?" he asks, smiling, and I nod. "Cause you- you're my sweet creature a...
54.1K 1K 8
[COMPLETED] *STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* Harry is clueless when it comes to stuff relating to the bedroom. His nervousness on the to...
7.2K 174 26
Follow Y/n, Harry and Darcy throughout a new pregnancy!
10.9K 59 30
My first ever book!! Just a collection of oneshots written by me :) I will take requests and write some smut