Tokka<3

De erinnmorai

A collection of oneshots! Mais

Sky
Questions
Drink
Cold
Cold(part 2)
Cold (alternative ending)
Did It
Dark
Insanity
Lock and Key
Birthday
Mistletoe
Warmth
Swimming
Gem
Wake
Worth it

Eyes

754 32 0
De erinnmorai

Those eyes never ceased to mesmerize Sokka. Their beautiful opaque milky green staring blankly, yet full of love back at him.

Sometimes, Toph's blindness what a sort of blessing in that he could stare at her beauty without her noticing and protesting. Besides her excellence in earthbending, her talent was arguing.

"No, I'm not beautiful."
"Yes, you are."
"Nope."
"How would you know anyways?"
"You don't have to be able to see to know."
"Oh shut up!"

Toph's beauty shined more in those moments. The soft blush that graced her cheeks, the upturn of her pink lips that adorned her marvelous face. Her pure beauty was like a drug to Sokka, and he couldn't get enough.

After long days of work, when Lin and Su had already been put to bed with magnificent stories of the past, Sokka would sit awake with Toph entangled in his embrace. He would lay awed at her simple features that fit her so perfectly. He loved her, and there was no doubt what so ever of that. Who wouldn't love those eyes?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

588 21 15
A determined kunoichi to surpass her brother in any way possible. Hikari uchiha is the little sister of shisui uchiha of the body flicker and she pla...
1.3M 97.9K 46
❝You must like that backspace so bad, Taehyung. You kept on typing messages but delete them immediately afterwards. Does that describe you? Do you u...
7.5K 295 37
Sequel to Eminem fan fiction "Love and Fame" if you'd like to read the first one you can find it in my works (: Maegan is now thirty five years old...
1K 66 2
Una historia no contada sobre Nami, una amistad desconocida para los Mugiwaras, celos irracionales por parte de Zoro, y al final una dura decisión po...