Warmth

The cool evening air grasped at her skin, goosebumps rising as she visibly shivered. Of course she didn't say anything, a little cold wouldn't make Toph Beifong complain.

So, she stood there, freezing and unable to see through the fuzzy boots Sokka literally forced onto her feet.

"This isn't the Earth Kingdom Toph, the Southern Water tribe has snow on the ground." He had lectured her.

Unfortunately, her efforts to be tough were in vain. Sokka, being the overly sweet and caring boyfriend he is just had to come over and wrap his arms around her middle, squeezing her into his warm chest.

"I'm fine Sokka." She protested. Sokka simply shook his head, then made a "nu-uh" noise remembering the fact that she really was blind right now.

"It's a little harsh weather I'll be fine." She said, attempting to squirm out of his grasp, although she found it cozy and comforting.

"Come back here." Sokka laughed and grabbed her back, tracing his eyes over her facial features and kissing her ruby red nose.

"Okay," she rolled her eyes. "But 'cause you want me to." She playfully punched him, which earned a signature ow. Sighing, she smiled.

"I love you Snoozles."

"Love you too."

~~

Awe just a little drabble I thought I'd write. And, no tragic happenings! Wow, a record.

Hope you enjoyed! Please vote and comment! :)