The Alpha and His Engineer (B...

Av BakuDeku_Writer

( Hero Bakugou x Support course Deku) Izuku Midoriya a quirkless omega whose dream diverted from being a her... Mer

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: The Attack
Chapter 4: The Date
Chapter 5: UA High
Chapter 6: New Schools
Chapter 7: Another Normal Day
Chapter 8: Finding Out
Chapter 9: Katsuki's Birthday
Chapter 10: Suprise
Chapter 11: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 12: The Sports Festival
Chapter 13: Internship
Chapter 14: The Enemies' Win
Chapter 15: First Term Finals
Chapter 16: Training Camp
Chapter 17: The Rescue
Chapter 18: Izuku's Birthday
Chapter 19: Trouble
Chapter 20: Nightmares
Chapter 21: The Raid
Chapter 22: Welcome
Chapter 23: Suspicion
Chapter 24: Heat
Chapter 25: Christmas
Chapter 26: School Year's End
Chapter 27: Finale
Chapter 28: Epilogue

Chapter 3: The Confession

13.2K 290 100
Av BakuDeku_Writer

(Quick reminder that since this takes place in a Japanese school, it ends in the winter.)

Katsuki was excited, it was finally the last day of school, and the day of their promotion ceremony. The blond had decided that he was going to tell Izuku that he liked him.

Katsuki made his way up the metal stairs clanging as he climbed up the surprisingly long flight of stairs. As usual, he made his way out of the stairway and started walking towards the Midoriya family's apartment's front door.

As he walked, he didn't notice the soft thuds that thudded toward him.

"Kacchan'' someone shouted as the footsteps kept getting closer and closer. Katsuki finally noticed the sound when he felt a strong force push him, causing him to lose his balance and fall onto the hard floor underneath him.

"Ugh," he groaned, shaking his head and letting his eyes focus once more, glaring at the ceiling above him. He attempted to get up but felt something weighing him down. He looked down to see the green and black curly tufts of hair. It didn't take long for Katsuki to notice it was indeed Izuku who had surprised and tackled him to the ground in an attempt to hug him.

"Sorry, I'm sorry," Izuku repeated as he climbed off of Katsuki, standing up. Extending his arm out, he held his hand out for the blond to grab, a kind gesture to "help Katsuki up" knowing that he didn't have the strength to pull anyone up to much success.

Katsuki saw the gesture, knowing Izuku wouldn't be able to pull him up, he got up on his own, pushing the greenette's hand away.

"I didn't need your help, shitty Deku," Katsuki said, hiding the fact that he enjoyed it when Izuku would do such nice things to him.

Izuku brought his arm back to his side, laughing awkwardly, not really knowing what to say, and ended up just standing there, Katsuki did the same. There was an awkward silence between the two before Katsuki picked up his bag and dragged Izuku away, heading back to the stairway.

"C'mon Deku we gotta go so we're not late" Katsuki exclaimed practically running down the stairs so the two could start making their way down the street and towards school. Finally, after climbing down the seemingly endless flights of stairs the two made it out of the stairway starting towards their school.

"I'm sorry for tackling you Kacchan." Izuku apologized, "I was just so excited that after today we would get to hang out during the week with no school, so I waited for you. I yelled your name but apparently, you didn't hear it so I startled you, making you lose our balance in the end, causing us both to fall over...'' He kept rambling on, stuck in his own thoughts until Katsuki cut him off.

"It's fine. Besides, don't let it ruin your day. It's the last day I have to go to school with those good-for-nothing extras so I'll just be glad when it's over." Katsuki said, a very small giggle escaping Izuku's mouth as they walked into the entrance of Aldera Middle School.

The halls were bustling with people excited for the year to finally be over, taking more time than usual to talk with their friends. Izuku and Katsuki started to make their way through the halls, almost losing each other multiple times through the vicious crowd.

Not wanting to lose each other in the sea of people, Katsuki grabbed Izuku's hand, leading the greenette through the crowd, causing both of their faces to heat up ever-so-slightly, the blush too small to be noticed.

The two of them were the first people to enter the classroom. It wasn't long until the bell rang and people started to file into the classroom. Their teacher entered the classroom and started off the day with whatever the hell he does.

For everyone, the day couldn't have been going slower, the teacher wasn't talking about anything interesting and everyone wished the day was over. After what felt like days, lunch came and they once again waited a long time until school finally ended.

Sadly, due to the lack of interest in the last few hours of school, the time went by slowly. Some may call it a privilege to spend a whole class period socializing but, as time went on, minutes grew in duration. The classroom became fairly loud, but no one cared.

~~~~

Once the day was over and everyone was dismissed, the class cheered, a sound that spanned across the whole campus, everyone was happy the day was over, grabbing their bags and dashing towards the door.

To avoid getting caught in the big mass of people darting for the door, Katsuki and Izuku stayed in their seats for a little longer waiting for people to drain out before heading out of the door. Then, both of them headed to the door together.

"Hey, that promotion ceremony and shit is in a few hours so you wanna hang out? We can part ways after a bit to get ready for the thing." Katsuki offered. Izuku faced him with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Of course! It sounds fun, where are we going?" Izuku asked, eager to spend time with the taller male. Katsuki grabbed the other's hand, dragging Izuku along.

"You'll see Deku. C'mon," Katsuki said, picking up his pace as Izuku struggled to keep up, whining at some points of the journey.

"Kacchan, walk a little slower, I'm getting tired." Katsuki didn't listen and kept dragging the greenette along, looking at him with a very small, genuine smile.

~~~~

Once they made it, Izuku stood there for a minute, catching his breath before looking around, a smile coming to his face as he recognized the location. Trees surrounded them, creating a blanket of shade across the already sunny but cold day.

Even with the chilly wind, kids were out, running around in jackets, scarves, and gloves. Izuku looked around, spotting a little playground in the corner of his eyes. It was a fairly simple playground with a swing set consisting of 4 seats, 2 of them being baby swings while the other 2 were for all ages.

There was a set of monkey bars, a spiral slide, and a colorful geometric climbing structure. All of the metal was slightly rusted from age, but it wasn't at all dangerous to use. The place was where Izuku and Katsuki used to play all of the time.

Katsuki looked over to Izuku who was smiling looking over at the old playground, "Remember this place Deku?" he asked, damn well knowing that Izuku did.

"Of course I do! You think I would forget practically my whole time as a little kid?" Izuku's exaggerated tone made him sound sarcastically angry, making Katsuki chuckle to himself.

God, he's so perfect, Katsuki thought to himself as he watched Izuku rush over to the structure. The blond followed Izuku over to the playground, having a great time, even in the cold weather.

They started with the slides, going one by one and eventually both going at the same time. The static made Izuku's hair go all over as Katsuki's barely changed, making them laugh. Then they went to the monkey bars where Katsuki started showing off his strength, using the bars to pull himself up. Izuku could see that Katsuki was flexing on him, making him blush and look down at the floor.

They ran from place to place and ended with the swings. They started a height competition, both of them were fairly competitive so it was fun with the small amount of rivalry. Katsuki ended up winning but overall it was pretty close, Izuku losing by only a few feet. Then, they sat on the swing seats sideways, clashing them into each other as if they were jousting, trying to ram into each other. After Izuku and Katsuki got tired of that, the greenette had an idea.

"Hey, Kacchan can you help me? I wanna twist up the swing's chain as much as I can to get the best spin!" Izuku offered and Katsuki walked over to help him with his goal. Not wanting Izuku to get too dizzy he only spun him a few times, but Izuku had a good time and in Katsuki's mind that was all that mattered.

After Izuku was done spinning, he got up from his swing. Due to the dizziness that he had acquired he lost his balance, stumbling and eventually falling onto the floor, making Katsuki laugh a little and Izuku die of laughter.

Once Izuku got over his laughter, he got back on the swing, Katsuki sat on the one to the right of him. The two of them sat there making small chit-chat as they swayed in unison on the swings. Katsuki looked up at the sky realizing that it was starting to get dark. It was winter so the sunset was much earlier than summer, but it still meant it was starting to get close to the time of the ceremony.

"Hey, wanna get a snack before we part ways for now?" Katsuki asked, Izuku nodded his head excitedly. Even though it was cold out, they went to the nearby ice cream place. The place was a local favorite, and even with the cold weather, there were plenty of people there for ice cream and a hot beverage since it served as both an ice cream place and a café.

Katsuki and Izuku entered the shop, got in line and waited, ordered their ice cream and found a place to sit. They had ordered two-scoop ice creams even though one would have probably been the better option.

They talked between licks of their ice cream, laughing, and overall having a great time. Izuku ate his ice cream really fast so not only did he have a slight brain freeze, he was really cold even if he insisted that he was fine, it was clear that his teeth were chattering.

Katsuki sighed and told Izuku to stay there as he got back in line to order two hot chocolates. Once Katsuki got the drinks he handed one to Izuku and they exited the shop taking sips of their cocoa to help brave the cold. They made it home with about 30 or so minutes until the promotion so both of them just put on another layer and waited as time passed.

~~~~

Katsuki heard the alarm he had set go off and his mother calling for him, "Katsuki, we have to go."

"I'M COMING YOU HAG. YOU THINK I WOULD FORGET??" Katsuki yelled back.

"KATSUKI, LANGUAGE," his mother shouted. Katsuki rolled his eyes and went downstairs grabbing his thick coat this time.

"Hey, we're bringing Izuku with us since Inko is busy today, you don't get a say in this,'' Katsuki pretended not to care but internally he was very happy. If you had looked closely, his eyes dilated slightly, and his face turned a slightly warmer shade at the mention of Izuku.

They picked up Izuku who was wearing a nice big scarf, thick jacket and gloves just to make sure he wasn't cold. His mother had insisted that he have the extra layers on just in case, making it look like he was a walking stuffed animal.

Izuku walked over to where Katsuki was and they started to chat, joking around and laughing as they walked. Mitsuki and Masaru looked at their son and back at each other again. The parents smiled at their son, the teen had never been like this to them and hasn't seemed to be this happy in a long while.

They arrived at the promotion to see that it was just parents socializing with other parents and the kids hanging out elsewhere. Luckily, it was inside so they didn't have to deal with the decreasing temperatures outside for the whole night.

Everyone was talking with their friends, the echo-y room making the space louder but, no one really minded. Soon enough, there was a sound indicating that it was time to quiet down and listen.

Everyone turned their heads and paid attention to the small stage set up where the principal and vice-principle came up on stage congratulating certain groups of people and calling people up to collect their certificates. The rest went on like a normal promotion would, after a couple of long speeches, it was time to leave.

Katsuki and Izuku regrouped with Mitsuki and Masaru before putting their coats back on and walking out all together. They headed in the direction of Izuku's home first because Katsuki was walking home with his parents and it's dangerous to have him walk home alone in the middle of the night.

~~~~

The group quickly made it to Izuku's house. Mitsuki and Masaru stayed on the bottom floor as Katsuki escorted Izuku back to his apartment. Izuku was about to open the door and walk in until he felt his arm get tugged. It was almost the end of the day and Katsuki had told himself that today was the day so it was now or never.

"Um, Deku I have something I need to tell you," Katsuki said with a serious face, making Izuku very worried. While Katsuki was thinking how to correctly state his feelings, Izuku's mind started to think of the worst case scenario and go with that. Izuku's mind wandered to the fact that Katsuki might not need him anymore, that Katsuki was going to leave him.

"Deku......I um well I-" before Katsuki could say anything else Izuku cut him off.

"I-I know what you're going to say Kacchan," he said, making Katsuki panic due to the sorrow in Izuku's tone, he was definitely getting rejected.

"Be-before I go I just wanted to tell you that this year was really fun and I enjoyed it a lot. I like you a lot, more than a friend, I like-like you." That wasn't how Katsuki expected this to go,

What was Deku thinking I was talking about, he thought before hearing Izuku continue to ramble on this time faster.

"I.....Iknewitwastoogoodtobetrue.KacchanIreallylikeyouevenifyou'regoingtoleaveme. (I knew it was too good to be true. Kacchan I really like you, even if you're going to leave me.)I-I-" Before Izuku could think of anything else to say he was cut off by something smashing against his lips. He looked up to see Katsuki kissing him and Izuku was just in complete shock, soon melting into the warmth of the kiss.

Katsuki pulled away from Izuku, both of their faces growing cold from the lack of contact. They both looked into each other's eyes, Izuku having a very visible blush dusting his cheeks.

"Hope that shows you what I was trying to say," Katsuki said, looking down due to embarrassment. Izuku nodded, not knowing what to say since speaking would just make it awkward.

"Good, I'll see you tomorrow at 10 AM sharp," Katsuki said.

Izuku smiled, "Alright it's a date. See you tomorrow Kacchan goodnight," he spoke before opening his door and walking in.

"Yeah goodnight," Katsuki mumbled as Izuku entered through his door, closing with a loud thud that echoed through the otherwise quiet hallway. Izuku smiled as he closed the door. Right after that door closed both of them covered their faces. Izuku's face was flushed a bright red as Katsuki started walking down with bright pink cheeks which were easily noticeable thanks to the cold.

~~~~

Katsuki regrouped with his parents and they all started walking home, "Well that took a lot longer than expected. What happened Katsuki? Give me all the details." Mitsuki said, a smirk on her face.

Katsuki looked at his mother, knowing well that his mother had been suspicious of the two of them for a while now and there was no questioning that she shipped them along with Inko. Katsuki, still experiencing the adrenaline and embarrassment, panicked.

"NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS"

"OH YEAH? WELL YOU'RE MY SON I BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD!! YOUR PERSONAL LIFE IS MY BUSINESS"

The two of them argued the whole way back as Masaru unsuccessfully tried to stop them as always. They all entered their house and Katsuki got ready for bed and then hurried upstairs slamming his door shut in the process. He changed into his pajamas and headed to bed excited for tomorrow.

~~~~

Back with Izuku, he was still panicking, repeating over and over again, "Kacchan kissed me. Kacchan kissed me." until Inko entered the room. She saw her son panicking, his face very red.

"Hey Izuku, you alright? Are you sick," she asked causing Izuku to uncover his face, lifting his face up to look at her and repeating in a slightly louder tone so that she could hear it.

"Kacchan kissed me." Hearing that, Inko was absolutely overjoyed, her son had liked Katsuki for so long and it was finally happening, they were finally getting together.

"I'm so proud of you Izuku," she said smiling. Izuku giggled happily.

"Yeah, he even asked me on a date for tomorrow at 10," Inko's face lit up.

"Oh my goodness. You should get some sleep then, don't want to be tired for your big day," she said half teasing. With that Izuku got ready and headed to bed. Tomorrow was a big day and both he and Katsuki were excited and nervous about it.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

200K 4.2K 32
My name is Y/N, I'm 17 years old and my family is a fucking ass to me. One day I got tired of it, I was so sweet, so nice, and so innocent but they c...
520K 16.4K 24
BOOK ONE OF HERO OR VILLAIN TRILOGY ┈ Izuku Midoriya ran away and was found by a League of Villains member. He went back to UA and he kept talking to...
723K 19.7K 14
It's a story based fully on KatsuDeku where Deku is pregnant with Kacchan's baby . [[ it's my first time writing a fanfic ! and yes , I love mpreg a...
102K 2.1K 10
Bakugo gets accused of being the UA traitor. How will the class react? The story begins towards the end of their first year after the Nine and overha...