In Love With A God DreamXD x...

By Gayeststrawberrycow

!DISCONTINUED! this takes place in actual minecraft cover art made by lattebunny on Twitter go follow her ple... More

ch.1
ch.2
ch.3
ch.4
chapter 5 ( the dream)
the nightmare chapter #7
Chapter 8 nightmare pt.2
chapter fill in (short story
Chapter 9 confessions?
Fill in chapter #1
Fill in chapter #2
Chapter 10
Not a chapter!
chapter number 11

Chapter 6

1.7K 63 46
By Gayeststrawberrycow

sorry it kinda short.

I walked into the kitchen with Dadza and left XD and Techno in the living room.

"Alright kiddo what do you want for dinner? "

" uuuhhhh, F/F "

"I can do that well how about you stay in here and have some tea while everything is preparing"

(With Techno and XD)

"Ok listen here I can tell you like my sister and that's fine as long as she is happy, but you hurt her we are both gods I could destroy you from the inside out because you still have blood in your body got it"

(Protective Techno Supremacy. Also in my AU Techno can like blood bend, so he controls the blood in people and gods except foolish because in my Au his "blood" is water)

"g-got it, i wasn't planning on it either"

"good"

[in the kitchen]

"so y/n you like XD don't you

"w-what makes you think that?"

"the way act around him also your eyes i can see it in your eyes"

"well you caught me....i do MAYBE have feelings for him... B-but that doesn't mean ill let him in that easily"

"hey, i get it he looks like dream take your time"

Tbc

sorry i have just fallen ill and haven't been able to do much as well as i haven't been able to think of what to write on top of school but i promise i am updating the stories as soon as i can-author p.s i have ideas for a male osoro shidesu x bullied reader, so I'm make that but when i get ideas i will update the story i hope you understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 68 5
I was in a dnd campaign over the summer. I ask my dm if my character's deity could be Nagito Komaeda. They said yes, as long as I didn't call him Nag...
531K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
12.2K 296 34
Harley has a pretty dark past; including an abusive mother. Life was fine other than that, until a certain killer comes enters her life. Jeff and her...
37.7K 472 28
Kenzie had always been a shy, nervous girl but what happens when she decided to move in with her old friend Matt and his room mates? This story is go...