Chapter 8 nightmare pt.2

" so what is with the cloth and crystal?"

"quiet"

"jeez ok ok"

Techno examined your blood on the cloth, he looked at the blood deep in thought. He looked at you and had a look of questioning on his face, he walked over to philza and whispered something in his ear. Philza's eyes grew wide, he walked over to you.

" in your dream or should i say nightmare was.....(he looked around) dream there?"

"yeah he was and that's, but what's that supposed to do with the cloth and crystal."

XD teleported out to somewhere and came back with.....dream.

" WHY IS HE HERE" you yelled.

"  miss me?"

"no not one bit" you said with venom laced in your voice

Dream tried to step towards you but XD tightened his grip on dream's shoulder. Dream pushed XD off of him and ran towards you in an attempt to harm you. Unbeknownst to him XD had already teleported in front of you, causing dream to bump into him. XD was fed up with dream terrorizing you and simply tapped dream's shoulder. Right before you eyes dream screamed in agony then burst into pieces.  Words showed up in front of your face "Dreamwastaken was killed by  ↸∷ᒷᔑᒲ ̇/↸"

This was a language you didn't understand, but you felt like you did. I was odd you knew the weird letters meant dreamxd that was for sure. You stood there in thought you couldn't comprehend why or how you felt you knew this language.

(why did i write this part and the first part again i am starting to regret it, it seems cheesy to me IDK also sorry for the short chapter but cliffhanger for the nightmare parts I'm just start on new chapter when i can, I've gotten quite bored with these parts as you can probably tell also sorry for the very long wait merry Christmas too.