ch.3

In the morning you woke up to techno throwing you across the room.

" Wake up nerd Dadza made breakfast"

 "ugh...techno let me sleep"

 "you're not skipping breakfast it's an important part of the day"

 "Are you just saying this cause Dadza woke you up so you're making me suffer too"

 "yes" 

" fine" 

you both walked down and ate breakfast after Dadza scolded techno for throwing you. You got all your stuff ready and told them you're leaving. You opened the door and walked down the porch to be met with DreamXD sitting on the steps. 

"XD why are you on the steps?" 

" Oh y/n I was waiting for you, you see foolish said that if I stay with a human I would be able to be more like him with understanding everyone as I wanted"

 "and you waited for me for what?" 

" Can I stay with you for a few months or years I really want to learn more about humans and this way I would be able to protect you more easily"

 " I'm okay with that I just need help setting up the guest bedroom"

 " there is no need I could just sleep in the same bed as you?"

 dreamXD said this with the most innocent kind of tone not knowing how embarrassing that is. 

" U-um o-okay I guess if that would help,"

 you said while blushing deeply 

" Are you okay y/n? Are you sick perhaps your face is really red"

 "oh no I'm fine XD let's head to my hous- our home"

 he smiled and picked you up 

"what're the coordinates?"

 " Oh (xx-xx-xx)"

 " okay"

 He lifted into the air and started to fly at top speeds.

[Time skip brought to you by The simp called Y/N]

When you got to your house you laid don't on your bed and looked up to a confused dreamXD

" how do I do the thing mortals call sleep?"

 " Oh so you lay down like I'm doing and close your eyes, and you will drift asleep"

 XD nodded before flopping beside you and closing his eyes. A few minutes later you heard soft snores coming from dreamXD, you smiled at how cute they sounded. You felt an arm wrap around your waist and pull you close to them. As you look over you see XD's figure holding you in his embrace. You blushed and felt a soft warm feathery blanket cover you, you looked towards it to see his wings covering you both like a blanket. You smiled and fell asleep almost instantly.

Words:436
[Sorry if this is short]