PROMISES (BAJI KEISUKE X FEM...

By bajishairband

She can't let her past go all she ever did was run away from it .... But soon she will realise that she is a... More

First day
lonely
baji san?
reckless boy
lunchtime study
Delinquent.
hospital
invitation...
festival night
night stay...
date...
confession..
bullies
past
his favourite place.
smut
Periods
betrayal
Mom
Breakup..
Struggles..
peyoung yakisoba
moving on
bloody Halloween
last words...
wishes...
if happy ever after did exist
i would still be holding you like this..
after all this
announcement
end

Promise

1.9K 61 42
By bajishairband

'First division caption of tokyo manji gang, KEISUKE BAJI' all the guys were sweating as you were on your knees... Still dont know how to react... You can't hear them..

'We can beat him right? '..

'Huh then go ahead am leaving' ..

'As if you can what should we do'..

Baji then closed there distance and said

'Scared already... Were acting all studs a minute ago..what happened now?..'
They backed down..

Come on now... As baji came closer to them..

'hahaha too late our gang is on there way' one of them said..

'You will be dead even before you know it'

They laughed but baji grinned and said...

'Cowards I'll kill you before they'll arrive here'...

'Huh what the fu-' baji punched him before the 4th guy can even finish his sentence...

'Didn't I said I will kill you before they arrive here... But before that'

Baji then came near you and took out his coat and covered you...he don't want to say anything because he was so angry that at this time he can literally murder those guys...he was controlling himself while trying to cover you up ...

'Am so sorry l/n its my fault am late but i will make them pay...' he said .. You can finally see him and finally feel the warmth of his coat ... When you saw his face you can tell that how angry he was...

...As you noticed a group of bikes appeared with people coming towards there way...

'We are saved ' one of the guys said...

baji then went near those guys ... You tightly hold his shirt... 'Plz baji San stop plzzz don't...i don't want this to happen....'
baji let go of you and went near those guys and punched them in front of there gang... As there group watched it and went mad ...

One of the guy was about to punch baji his hand was stopped by another guy....

'Hey hey don't go around thinking that you can punch my best friend' a guy with blonde hair made his way.... It was chifuyu...

'Huh who do you think you are?' There leader made there way in front of them...

'Who the hell are you? ' baji said in a deep tone..

'Huh does it matter...I heard you attacked my guys... Bet you will go back from here alive' there leader said...

baji throwed a side glance at you... You were nearing your distance . ..he said to chifuyu...

'Chifuyu take her away from here...I will deal with this' baji said as chifuyu can't deny...

As you came near him
'Baji s-'...

'Chifuyu grabbed your wrist... And then carried you on his shoulder....

'You started struggling to get out from chifuyu's grip but that little guy is more strong than he looks 'plzzz let me goo... Plzzz let me goo...no you can't leave baji San like this...'

'Thanks chifuyu' baji muttered

'Huh! A girl? What is she doing here' Baji dont want to mention it ... As he dont want to imagine that what might have happened if he arrived here more late than this... He bit his lower lip in anger but then looked up towards them..

'Does it matter I punched your guys right...you want to know why because I felt like punching those douchebags 'he said while passing a big grin...

'Matsuno san please let me go' you cried..

'And what will you do if I let you go... Will you be able to fight them?'

'Idk but I will try my best..he is alone there and they are so many......'

'I know but he is baji san... And he will come back safetly' chifuyu was looking down as the area around his eyes turned dark..

For a matter of fact you dont know baji is really good at fighting but chifuyu know that's why he decided to take you away... He trust baji... He trust him more than anything he know baji will come back safetly...

'idc the only thing I know right now is I want to go there and help him even if they beat me to pulp I know am not strong enough but we can't leave our friend I know matsuno san you also want to do the same' u said while crying loudly ...The only thing you can think about is getting away from his grip and your anxiety is on peak right now... You really wanted to go there...

'I didnt know that you are this stubborn l/n san ...forgive me baji for breaking our promise '

He decided to put you down...as he noticed your eyes were all red from crying and he can see bags appearing under your eyes... But you were still trying your best to not cry... He was impressed by your stubbornness. ..

'Hey l/n San... Am sorry i didn't told you about this earlier... Because I promised baji San but the truth i-' you put a finger on chifuyu lips and said...

'It's okay matsuno san you don't have to break your promise .. I promised him that he can rely on me and I want to keep it that's why i also want you to keep your promise as well..so let's talk about this later and for now I want you to help me as well matsuno San...'

chifuyu was shocked  to hear that but then smiled

'So what are we waiting for let's go then and save our friend'...you both rushed to see baji there standing and fighting them all .. He was wounded as well but still standing there ... Your eyes were all teary by seeing that you just don't know what to do ...so you just went in between the fight and somehow everyone stopped...
you kneeled down and begged them to stop the fight...

'What ..that girl again? '

Baji just stood there in shock he couldn't say anything as the only thing he could see your small figure kneeling in front of them wanting the fight to stop...

'Am sorry but this fight started because of me.. I want to tell you what actually happened it's not baji san fault...so can you plzz calm down and listen to me'

you were about to cry but somehow you felt strong at that moment and decided to stay strong as you controlled your tears the best you could..

'Who cares? '

'Yahh that guy started the fight'

'Should we kill her as we-' one of the guy said but he couldn't finish his sentence because there leader punched him so hard that he got knocked out... He then stepped towards you... You stood up nervously gulpping ..baji also came near you...

'If soo... Plzz go ahead miss' the leader said in a very poliet and gentle way...
Everyone was shocked and so were you but you kept your calm and said.

'Yess.. So it happened because I le-' you were sweating really hard and it's looks like you can faint any moment but you didn't show that on your face...

'L/N WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING' baji shouted his face was covered with his hairs...

You looked back and saw him ...

'why are you here again plzz Stop it....i told you i will deal with this...where is chifuyu? '

Baji was looking here and there for chifuyu but didn't realised that you were now standing in front of him wiping his tears with the same handkerchief...
'Baji san thank you so much for doing this  but I want this fight to end so can you trust me a little bit and after this is all over i want bake cookies for you guys' you finished your line and smiled with closed eyes baji calmed and was looking at your beautiful face  smiling towards him as  chifuyu grabbed him...

'You turned around to face the leader and then you went to talk to him after you told him everything he pulled out the boys that were responsible he kicked them hard but you told him not to do so... They were put down in line and asked to apologize you... They got on there knees and apologized...
leader said 'If she didn't forgive you... You know what will happen to you guys very well'

They got really scared and started apologizing ... You didn't knew what there leader was talking ... But you know by his expression it was definitely not a good news..

'Its okay I forgive you guys' you looked at them smiling...

You were really trying your best to control the situation... Not wanting to create an unnecessary mess..
They thought that an angel appeared on earth and blessed them as they felt so bad for doing that to you...they started apologizing and thanking you again...

'But I already forgive you... Plzzz stop'

you said while stopping them and were confused looking here and there..  everyone was shocked that you actually forgive them... Baji was looking at your confused face and chifuyu was smirking at him.. Baji couldn't care less...

he couldn't hear anything... He can only see you... Standing there confused looking here and there ....Everything turned into slowmotion for him..he can't take his eyes of you... (I really love a bit of drama I hope you can imagine the scenario)
.

'Am sorry sir' as baji heard 4 males in front of him apologizing...' We will not do this again and so will our captain... Plz forgive us '

they grabbed there unconscious captain body that baji knocked out and bowed with them....but baji got pissed because he got interrupted ....

They kept on apologizing to baji...baji turned around crossed his hands and said

'No way I will forgive you.. Now get of my face'

He forgive you ... Now plzz leave chifuyu said and dont even try to do this again... Leader then bowed down in front of you and said

' that guy didn't even told us about what happened but am really glad that you did miss...i think I can understand why he did that...' You were impressed by baji's gesture...

he smiled And thanked you for forgiving them but he was so pissed about what happened...

baji and chifuyu told them to never mention about this topic...They promised they won't as they all went back...

'Hey l/n I wanted to ask you about something' baji said without any expression in a serious tone...

you were too tired right now you can barely stand at this point of time everything started to appear black but still you tried your best because you know that baji was injured..

'Can we talk about this later plzz...we need to heal your wounds first' you went near bag because you always carry bandages and antiseptics with you....you were sweating hard and still trying your best to walk...

'Who cares about my wounds?'
you can't listen to anything you were sweating you just ignored what baji said and went near your bag..

'L/n are you listening? ' baji said but not in a loud tone...

'Calm down baji san' chifuyu came near him and grabbed him...

you took the antiseptics and bandages and went near him you already pushed yourself so hard but tried your best but you didn't realised that everything around you turned black and you can't hear anyone... You fainted... Your body was lying on the ground ....

'L/n san? '....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 171 15
,, A woman's desire for revenge outlasts all her other emotions. '' - were the words of Cyril Connolly, but in this story, it goes differently. - Dun...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
149K 3.3K 39
!This fanfiction doesn't conect to the anime! ⚠️Also I do not own any of the characters in this fiction⚠️ . .
21.7K 117 177
Alyssa-Rose Williams gets her dream role at the age of 20 as everyone's favorite doppelgänger: Ariana Gilbert. She might even make powerful connectio...