AMANDA (Girl Series #1) ON-G...

Autorstwa RedLittleRanger

Amanda is persistent. She will do anything just to make her family proud of her. She's the bread winner at th... Więcej

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60

CHAPTER 50

18 12 0
Autorstwa RedLittleRanger

Author's POV

Seconds turned into minutes had already been passed but still Amanda was inside the ICU.

"Hey where's Amanda?" Deyaj, Bernard, Zolo and Garrett immediately faced their back when they heard that voice.

"You shouldn't be here Miranda! Its too late! Your pregnant and you need to take a rest!" Garrett said when Miranda already reached their location.

"Im fine kuya and im with my husband, by the way where is Amanda? Is she okay?" Miranda asked again and everyone in there keep their mouth shut.

"Kuya! Im asking you, where is Amanda? Is she okay?" Miranda already raised her voice to her brother.

"She's inside Mira, and I dont know if she's okay" Garrett replied in a slow and low tone.

"What---"

"Who's with Mrs. Ricci?"

They all faced the ICU's door when a doctor spoke.

They all walk towards the doctor but not Garrett.

Mrs. Ricci, what a beautiful lastname, I wonder if you were called Mrs. Belleza. Said Garrett's mind before proceeding to the doctor.

"I brought Amanda here" Garrett said when he's already infront of the doctor.

"Ok, sige hindi na ako mag papaligoy ligoy pa, Mrs. Ricci is not stable at the moment, she passed out because she experienced hyperventillation and Rage attack, also her stomach is empty means she doesnt take any food yet that triggered her to pass out." The doctor said.

"Rage attack? Whats that doc?" Its Deyaj who asked.

"Rage attacks are sudden, out-of-control bursts of anger. These explosive outbursts can start without warning. They may also seem to be out of proportion to what triggered the scenario. Rage attacks are different than tantrums. Tantrums are goal-oriented with the intent of getting an observer to do what the person wants. Rage attacks are more about the release of pent up tension than about achieving a specific goal. Rage attacks can be triggered by stressors such as Social pressure and anxiety." The doctor explained and everyone's mouth in there was formed into "o".

"So, when will she be able to be conscious?" Its Bernard who asked.

"I dont know, we dont know but maybe a day or two, because as of my observation, this isnt the first time she hyperventilate, am I right? Does she have a history on hypervetillating?" The doctor asked.

And Bernard, Miranda and Garrett immediately remembered the day when Amanda was fired by their supervisor way back a decade ago.

"Yeah, she's always hypervetillating everytime she cant control her emotions, either happy or sad" Bernard answer.

And the doctor just nods, "Ok ok, a day or a week is fine if she still remains unconscious, but when more than a week or seven days had passed and still she's still unconscious better to call me immediately ok? Also when she already wakes up, go call me in a hurry too because she might experience rage attack again, especially when she saw or feel what she felt before she passed out" the Doctor said and everybody there just nods and the doctor finally leave their presence.

"Take care of her once she was taken out of the ICU!" Garrett ordered everyone before walking away.

Pero hindi pa ito nakakalayo ng tawagin siya ni Miranda.

"Where are you going?" Miranda asked him.

He stopped from walking but he didnt face Miranda, he just answered her while his back were on them.

"In my house, if Amanda will see me here when she wakes up, she will have an attack again and I dont want that to happen so take care of her because I will take care of something too" Garrett said before continuing his walk.

Garrett didnt turned his back on Miranda earlier because he doesnt want them to see him crying.

Yes! He was crying, knowing that he's the reason why Amanda experienced Rage Attacks and Hyperventillation. And he's very guilty.

So when he reached the parking lot, he hurriedly hopped in to his car and drove it back to his mansion and without even blinking, he reached his mansion in just a minute, ni hindi nga umabot ng limang minuto.

It's rush hour already, and there's no almost a car so he can drive fast as he can to reach his mansion.

And when his automatic gate opens, he immediately parked it and go to the basement where his baggage was located.

"Hey baby! I hope your fine here. And, im sorry for what I did to your mom today!"

He said then placed a three little sweet kisses from his baggage's forehead and lay beside it.

"This feels good, laying beside your daughter really feels good! Now I envy Gio for being by your side all those years" he said.

"I want to kill him! But.... I know that you and all of your sisters will get mad at me more"

He said before closing his eyes, and he didnt seem to care that while talking and his eyes were shut, his tears are falling non stop.

"I hope, I do really hope that one day, one day you and me, with your mom and sisters will be at the same roof and happily loving each other!" He said while his tears were continuously streaming down his cheeks.

And while crying, Garrett heard a faint knock coming from the basement's door so he hurriedly get up and wipe all his tears and pretended that he just got woke up and open the basement's door.

"What are you doing here?" He asked the woman who's outside the basement's door.

"Nothing, im just here to check if Miranda's words are right" she said.

"So is she right?" Garrett sarcastically asked the woman.

"You know what Garrett, Zach your sister's husband already told me that Aia is here!" The woman hissed at her.

"And? Whats your plan Mom?" Garrett said then opened the basement's door wider and let his mom enter the room.

"Tell Amanda that our eldest is already here----"

"We all know thats the best decision son!" His mom stopped Garrett from talking. "Amanda is already mad at all of you, do you still want her to get mad even more?!!" His mom cant stop herself from shouting a bit from his son, a shout that is enough for Aia to still take her nap.

"Im not doing this for her to get mad even more---"

"And what do you think why're you doing------"

"Im doing this to get along to my daughter mom! Im doing this because I want to have an answers to my questions! I want to know if they can still accept me though I didnt show up for them for the past ten years of their existence! I want to know if I still have a chance to be a father!" Garrett said, and didnt care that his tears are streaming down fast and non stop.

"And if you are here to say that I must told Amanda that our eldest is here, just go on and fuck off! Ibabalik ko naman ang anak namin ma! Ibabalik ko rin! Kailangan ko lang ng isang araw, isang araw na kasama ang anak ko! Ma! Lima ang anak ko! Lima ang anak namin ni Amanda, and in all of our kids, I never get along with even one of them, and this is my chance mom! I have five kids but I only have one in my arms tonight and I want to experience to be a dad for her even in just a day! Ngayon lang mom! Lima ang anak ko at nasa akin na ngayon ang isa, pagbigyan niyo na akong maalagaan at makasama ang anak ko! Ang panganay ko! Ang apo mo! Gusto ko rin namang maranasang maging ama kahit sa isang araw lang!"

Garrett said all those words without even cutting his breath! Thats why when he's done talking, he's now catching his own breath.

Garrett badly want to return Aia back to their home but his heart is begging. Begging to experience how to be a dad, even in just a day.

And his mom was about to talk when they heard a little soft groan coming from Aia.

"Hhhmmmm......" she murmured and slowly opening her eyes.

Garrett fixed himself and sit beside Aia while tapping and combing her hair.

"You okay?" He asked his own daughter.

And when Aia heard his voice, she immediately sat up and cover her body and face, just like a kid who doesnt want to get hurt by a heartless monster.

"No!! Go away! Ibalik mona ako sa mommy ko! Ang sama sama mo!!!" Sigaw ni Aia kaya niyakap ito ni Garrett.

Though, Aia doesnt want his hug because she thought that Garrett is the one who kidnapped her.

"Go away!! Wag mokong yakapin------"

"Sshhhhhh.... Your safe baby, I wont hurt you" Garrett said in a soft tone and Aia immediately remove her palms on her face and then faced Garrett.

And when she realized that Garrett is different from the man who kidnapped her, she hurriedly gave Garrett a hug.

A very tight hug that Garrett always wish to have.

A hug that comes from his daughter.

A hug that he longed for almost a decade.

"T-thankyou for saving me s-sir" Aia said between her sobs.

Garrett wants to smile because Aia gave him a hug, but at the same time, he want to burst his tears because Aia called him Sir.

"Its nothing baby, It's my responsibility as----"

"your'e a policeman?" Aia cuts his words.

And he just chuckled because he's planning to say that It's my responsibility as your father, but it seems like even destiny doesnt want to let Aia know that he is their real father.

And Garrett was about to answer when his mom interrupted.

Garrett instantly looked at his mom when he heard what she said, and he turned back his look on Aia who's jaw now is dropped.

"He's more than a policeman hija, he's a superhero!" His mom said before sitting on the opposite side of the bed.

Their posotion was, Aia is in the middle while on the right side was Garrett and on the left side was Garrett's mom.

"I know, he's my superhero po!" Aia exclaimed and hug Garrett again.

Garrett felt like he's the happiest man on earth everytime Aia hugs him.

And Aia on the middle, she loves hugging Garrett without any reason.

Yes, she's thankful that this man behind her saved her, but deep in her thoughts, there is something she cant explain while hugging this man, it seems like she missed this hug? She longed for this hug?

But I dont know this man! Her mind said thats why, she just keep on hugging Garrett because she can feel safe in his arms.

"Thankyou so much po for saving me for my real bad dad!" Aia said while still hugging Garrett tightly.

And on Garrett and Rocia's side (Garrett's Mom), they froze when they heard what Aia said.

"I hate my real dad because he's bad! He kidnapped me, his own daughter!!" Aia said and now she's sobbing while hugging Garrett so Garrett hugged her back so tight.

He want to say something to delete the thought of her real father is bad, but his mouth doesnt want to cooperate.

And on Rocia's side, she just give Garrett a smile, a smile that says you can do it son, court your daughter.

And after that, she stands up and left the two in the basement.

"I'll just go get some food" she said before finally leaving the basement.

Rocia's POV

Seeing my only son beg and cried to be with his daughter, its like my heart was broking into pieces.

Its the first time that I saw my son cried a lot, and beg just to be with his daughter and I just cant say no to him! I badly want to bond and get along with my granddaughter too.

And I know, Gardo wants to bond with her too.

And if y'all were asking why did I know about Garrett and his kids, it's because I have my ways.

On the awards night where my husband Gardo spoke, and when Amanda won the title, I already had the doubt that it may be my son's kids.

So I ran my own investigation, I hired a private investigator to know if my thoughts were right, at napag alaman ko nga na tama ako.

Garrett planned to impregnate Amanda decade ago, and how did I know that? Because my private investigator said so, and why did I believe him? Because it's non other than Zach! My step daughter's husband.

It's a long story on how did I convinced him to be my private investigator, but to make it short, we have a deal before.

A deal that when he told me everything about what's between Amanda and Garrett I will let him marry my stepdaughter, and he agrees immediately thats how he loves my stepdaughter, thats why im happy that Miranda found a man like him. A man that can accept all her flaws.

Bata palang si Garrett at Miranda, malapit na talaga sila kay Amanda, they bond like they're real siblings, and when the time comes that Garrett needs to go to US because he might be in danger here like what happen to Miranda, napag alaman kong hindi pala pagkakapatid ang turing ni Garrett kay Amanda.

Bata pa sila pero nalaman kong may gusto na pala si Garrett kay Amanda. I can't blame my son for liking her, she's a real beauty by the way and she has a golden heart, that I hope namana ng mga apo ko at hindi ang puso ng ama nila.

And when Garrett lived with me in the US, he never introduced girls to me and to his father. Only Amanda was the only woman he introduced on us, even though they're just kids that time and he introduced her on us as a friend.

And that was my strongest basis that Garrett really loves Amanda, and he even stalked Amanda when he came back here from US. Im really thankful for Zach that he told me everything.

And if y'all were worried if Garrett would knew about it, dont be because Garrett already know and it's fine with him as long as were not against his plans.

Garrett's POV

"D-do you hate your real dad?" I asked Aia.

She's still hugging me while sobbing and repeatedly saying that my real dad is bad.

"I r-really hate him! From the strands of my hair up to the tip of my toes! I hate him! He's bad! He's a monster!!"

I want to laugh because the way Aia acted, and called me a monster, its like Im with a little Amanda.

But at the same time, im still hurt and I fucking want to kill somebody now! Hearing my own daughter despise and hate me! Its killing me.

"Can I ask, why are you hating your father?" I asked her.

This is my beginning, my start to ask question. I badly needed an answer so that I can decide if I will still protect them from a far, or I will just gave my right to Gio. My full right and responsibility as their father.

"He's bad! He left us, he left mom even if were just still inside her womb, he left our mom!" She answered me while her tears are getting more harder.

"How can you say that he left your mom?" I asked her.

And the moment she heard me, she immediately broke our hug and faced me with her cute questioning face.

"What? How can I say that he left our mom?" She ask so I nod.

please answer me honestly baby!

"Simply, because he's not there when mom gave birth to us, he's not there when mom needs a husband, when mom needs a shoulder to cry on he's not there. And who's in there was my dad, Daddy Gio! He treated us like we are his. And if he didnt left mom, why is he not here? Why does we never saw his face? I mean, why does I didnt know his face? Because you know sir, im the only one who knows who's our real father!" Aia said and hugged herself.

Wait what????? She's the only one who knows???

"What do you mean by your the only one who knows who are y'all real father?" I asked her and she just lay her head on my shoulder like were close friends.

I smiled the moment she lays her head on my shoulder, little gesture but It melt my heart.

"A year ago, five years I think, I overheard mom and dad talking about my father---"

"Your mom already knows who are y'all real father?" I didnt stop myself from asking, I only realized what I've said when I saw Aia looked up on me.

This daughter of mine, she really looks like her mom.

"I mean.... please continue, dont mind me" I just said then she just nod.

"You know what sir, I can feel something towards you" Aia said making me nervous.

Am I too obvious?

"I mean sir, how did you know that I have siblings?" She asked.

"You said it earlier baby, you told me that when y'all were just in your moms womb, so I knew that you have twins, am i right?" I asked her and she nods.

Good God! Thanks for saving me!

"Ohh, yeah.. nakalimutan ko... by the way sir, let me continue what im saying.... as I've said earlier, I overheard mom and dad talking about our real dad, I also heard that theyre just suspecting him. So they're not sure about it. But weeks ago, from this year, in our penthouse I overheard mom and mama ada talking about him again, and this time mom admits that he's our real dad, Mr. Garrett Rhyz Belleza is our real dad."

"I know already saw him, on the television and on the internet, I always search his name but what im always seeing was a man with a black skimask, and thats the only thing I know about him. So when someone kidnapped me and I saw him wearing a black skimask, im sure he's my dad, and he just prove himself to me as a real bad monster!" Aia said.

Kung ano man ang pinagsasasabe ni Marius at napaniwala niya ang anak ko na ako ay siya, pagbabayaran niya to. He just broke my reputation as the father of my kids, he even broke my personality!

"How sure are you that he's your dad? I mean, many people are wearing skimask to hide their real identity like me, you saw me earlier with my friends, wearing a neck gaiter and some of my friends are wearing skimask" I said and I saw her sit properly and look intently in my eyes.

Straight.

"Ahhmmm, sir are you telling me that, that bad guy has a possibility that he isnt my father?" She asked me with her cute and sparkling pair of eyes.

"Yeah, look he maybe fixed and made himself looked like your real father just to pretend and get the attention of your mother, becasue as you can see baby, your mom is known in the name of businesses, so her rivals will make way and make a move just to distract her, and that guy who kidnapped you is one of those rivals" i said.

"I already told you earlier right? That I know the man behind it but I wont tell you because it will be more harmful" I added and she just nod.

"Okay I understand" she said and then she yawn.

It seems like she didnt rest well in that abandoned building.

"Sleepy?" I asked her.

She nods before hugging me again.

This girl, my daughter is the sweetest. Though she didnt know me, but she trusts me easily like what Amanda used to do before.

Now im afraid that my daughter will be mad at me like how mad Amanda was on me right now.

"Yes, and can I sleep with you? Please dont mind me asking this too much things because im just afraid and scared here, but if you dont want to sleep with me sir, its fine. Its just that, I feel safe around you sir" she said with her pleasing eyes.

Ohhh, tell me how can I decline my own daughter.

"Ofcourse, I can sleep with you, and if you want we can sleep in my room, besides this is a basement and a lot of creatures was here" I said, hindi ko sinasadyang may pananakot ang boses ko pero mukhang hindi naman natakot ang panganay ko.

And here,I know namana niya sa akin ang katapangan!

"Sure if its okay with you sir----"

"Its okay for me ofcourse, but I only have one favor, only one" I said.

I hope she answer me the answer I badly want to hear.

"Sure sir, anything..." she said with a smile.

"Stop calling me sir, just call me papa" I said. I cant stop myself from telling her that, I badly want to hear her call me those word, but I know she will decline it, sino ba naman ako para tawagin niyang-----

"Papa! Okay po! Pero may tanong po ako" she asked.

Natulos ako sa kinauupuan ko sa narinig ko.

She agreed? To call me papa?

I want to jump! I want to have a party! Finally, I can hear my own daughter call me papa!!!

"Spill it out baby!" I said.

"Why do you want me to call you papa po?" She asked so innocent.

"Because I want someone to call me that, to be honest, I want it to be daddy, but you already have a dad so its fine for me if you call me papa" I just said.

"Do you already have a children po?" She asked again.

So I fixed myself and answered her honestly.

This is the conversation I want, I will tell her everything, no lies and just full of truth.

"Yes, I do have and they are all twins"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

926K 26.8K 43
Athena is trying to adjust in her newfound freedom but she is forcefully ripped away from it. But sometimes bad things happen for better!
578K 15.6K 79
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
Fate Autorstwa Mani

General Fiction

364K 18.6K 96
fate : be destined to happen, turn out, or act in a particular way. Often people try to navigate through life with their own plans and wonder why thi...
237K 14.4K 45
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...