Obsessed

By avengersrecruit

Seems like everyone is obsessed with Y/N Dixon. It starts off with her friends in the house of Gryffindor, 3r... More

Info
𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝒿𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝑔𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝓈𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓈
𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒
𝓃𝑒𝓌𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇
𝓅𝓊𝓇𝑒-𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹
𝒹𝒾𝓍𝒾𝑒
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓃𝑔𝑒
𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁
𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈
𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹
𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇
𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓈
𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌
𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊
𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒾𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓎
𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈
𝓉𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝓊𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒
𝒴𝓊𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁
𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈
𝓉𝒽𝑒𝑜𝓇𝓎
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁𝑒
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒪𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒
𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒹
𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓎
𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹
𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉
𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝑒
𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇
𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒
𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓂
𝓈𝓊𝓈𝓅𝒾𝒸𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝒻𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝓅𝓈𝓎𝒸𝒽𝑜
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓈𝓎𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒽𝓎
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉
𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒸𝑒𝒹
𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉
𝒹𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝑔𝓎
𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒽𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒
𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝕕𝕙 𝕡𝕥.𝟙 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓎
𝑒𝓍𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀
𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈
𝓃𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝓅𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻𝒾𝓈𝒽
𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈
𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
More Info

𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹

2.4K 68 248
By avengersrecruit

FIRST PERSON
"You can do better than that!" I stood off in front of Harry, bouncing a basketball.

I taught him how to play a couple weeks ago but, now it's the end of July and he still sucks. I've went easy on him but, he.. he's not good.

"You're a cheat!" Harry shouted.

I rolled my eyes and ran past him, doing a spin when he tried to block me. The ball went straight into the net, leaving me to celebrate by dancing.

Harry sighed and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder, "Where'd you purchase the muscle?" I teased while hanging over his back.

"Ha, witty." Harry smirked and led me back into my house.

"Hey, we were just getting started!" I complained and hit his shoulder blade.

"Y/N.." He lowered me down onto the couch, "We began playing this morning."

"And?" I shrugged.

"It's nearly midnight." Harry chuckled and motioned to the window that displayed the pitched black sky. "Let's get ready for bed."

"That's cute." I looked up at him.

His hair was a tad bit sweaty, some of it sticking to his forehead. Harry didn't really wear shorts but now that he is, I noticed his legs. 'Would it be odd to compliment his-'

"Nice legs." I slapped his right calf and stood up to walk to the kitchen.

"Thanks?" Harry followed me and sat at the barstool, "Are you sure you don't want to do anything tomorrow?"

"Positive." I smiled over my shoulder at him.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

THIRD PERSON
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Fred and George shouted into Y/N's ear, waking her up out of her sleep.

"You fuckers." Y/N groaned into her pillow.

Fred and George exchanged looks of confusion at her American accent, "She's been doing that since we left- wake up, Y/N." Harry slowly peeled the covers off of her.

"Two more days.." Y/N turned the opposite way and took the covers back from him.

"You can't miss your birthday," Harry pulled her out of bed, "and mine." He realized.

"Ha! I'm older than you." Y/N giggled as she rubbed her eyes. She began to walk but then she stopped, "Aww.. I'm older than you." She stomped angrily.

"For exactly twenty four hours." Harry scoffed.

Y/N was led downstairs by Harry and- "SURPRISE!"

Ron, Hermione, Luna, Neville, Ginny, and a couple of others shouted just as Y/N was in their sight.

The adults, Sirius, Tonks, Remus, and the Weasley parents, were seated on the sofa, chatting about something.

Y/N's eyes landed on Draco and Harry followed her line of sight. He turned around to the twins who were behind them, "Why is he here?"

"Harry.." Y/N stood with wide eyes and an awkwardly forced smile.

"Yes?" Harry responded, stopping and turning to face her.

"A word." She dragged him back up the steps.

Harry had slight confusion because of her actions but he kind of expected something like this to happen. He always wanted to impress her, no matter the outcome.

Y/N pulled him into the nearest restroom, "Really?" She motioned to her pajamas.

"I thought you'd enjoy it.." Harry frowned.

"I love it- I really do but, I told you I wished to just spend the day with you," She explained frantically, waving her hands around, "And why is Malfoy in my house? Again!?"

"I dunno!" Harry quickly and fearfully responded, "Fred and George invited everyone."

"Everyone should leave- no offense to your party. I don't mean to sound ungrateful but, Harry, it's Neville's birthday! Why is he here- he should be celebrating his own birthday!" She frustratedly ranted.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't realize-"

She started feeling guilty, "No!" Y/N softened her expression, "Just- let me get dressed and we can take everyone elsewhere." She smiled at him.

Harry cheered up, "Okay. What about-"

"Birthday girl!" Fred barged into the restroom, causing Harry to jump.

"Fred," Y/N sighed, "I could've been naked."

"Why is that a problem?" Fred went serious for a moment, causing Harry to huff, "Anyway, everyone's asking for you. They believe you two are snogging in here."

"Wait a second.." Y/N realized something, "Didn't you say you'd open your shop on my birthday?" She lit up.

"Sure did!" Fred matched her excitement, "Couple more hours."

"Brilliant!" Harry grabbed Y/N's hand, "We'll just be on our way then- after the party."

"One more question," Y/N stopped Harry as he tried to lead her out of the bathroom, "Why is Malfoy alive and standing in my living area?"

"George and I have an ongoing er.. agreement.." Fred scratched the back of his head and made his way back to the party.

"Those dickheads." Y/N used her American accent again.

"You have to stop that." Harry insisted.

"Nah." Y/N continued.

"That's insanely good, wait-" Harry cleared his voice as they made their way to Y/N's bedroom so she could change. He took a deep breath in, "H- I won't even try."

Y/N genuinely laughed at him, "I didn't expect you to do it correctly, anyway."

"Shove off." Harry pushed her into the room.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

Y/N and Harry walked back down to.. "George is arsehole, George is a sucker, I wouldn't be surprised if George humped your mother."

"That's.. actually not a bad thing-"

"George!" Molly shouted from another room, overhearing Fred and George's rap battle.

George's eyes widened, "Sorry, mum!"

Y/N and Harry were wearing similar outfits, wanting to make their relationship clearer than it was.

They wore white tees, Y/N's being shorter, and a red, black, and white flannel to go over it. Harry wore his signature jeans, and Y/N wore her's that were much more fitting.

Their shoes were a pair they bought in LA, Harry just now finding out how much he liked American sneakers. They were red, black, and white jordan ones.

(A/N : omg i live for 90's fashion BUT you are allowed to change their fits )

"First mission," Y/N whispered to Harry, "Get rid of Malfoy. I don't really care how, honestly."

"That's cruel." Harry displayed a face of disorientation.

"Is it really?" Y/N sarcastically smiled at him.

"So, how do we get rid of Malfoy?" Harry nodded along.

"Obviously, I'll have to do it since- he'd never listen to you," Y/N mumbled the last part, "He's very gullible so.. just- promise me you won't get jealous."

"What's your plan.." Harry felt a bit worried.

"I'll lure him out front, take his wand, then come back in and lock the doors." Y/N shrugged, knowing the plan would work.

"Can't you just-" Harry lifted his hands and aimed at Draco, imitating Y/N's powers and motioning towards the door. Y/N tried not to laugh as he made the sounds to go with it.

"He'd still have his wand, Mr. Brilliant." Y/N tilted her head then headed towards the kitchen.

"Then just-" Harry called after her but she was far enough away, "take it in the process.."

"Fred, George, play some tunes, already!" Ron called out, making everyone respond and chant along. Seamus was the loudest.

"Alright, alright!" Fred and George calmed the crowd and started a song on Y/N's speakers.

Ron smiled at what they chose, Rock With You by Michael Jackson. He ran up to his brothers, "Guess what, guys!" He excitedly pulled them aside.

"Yes, Ronnikens?" George teased.

"I met Micheal Jackson," Ron smiled brightly, "In Hollywood!"

Fred and George looked at each other, "Wicked." Their eyes widened.

Ron started to dance to the music in response. He thought it was best to roll up his sleeves, "Ronald Weasley!" He stopped at the sight of his mom.

She rushed over to him, "Yes, mum?" Ron hid his arm behind his back.

"Just who do you feel you are!?" She pulled his left arm out, "This is deviant behavior- are you a wise young man or a deviant?" Molly shouted.

"I hardly think-"

"You are no longer allowed out of the country!" Molly cut him off, making him flinch back.

"Yes ma'am.." He dropped his head.

"Did Harry get one as well?" Sirius overheard everything and walked over. Ron shook his head to defend his friend, "That's hard to believe." Sirius went to find Harry.

Meanwhile, "Hi, Draco." Y/N leaned over the counter at the white haired boy who was chatting with Pansy.

"Hi, Y/N." Pansy nervously waved at Y/N before Draco could say anything.

"Greetings, Pansy." Y/N replied with a smile. Her and Pansy never really had any problems since, Y/N was very committed to Harry, and wouldn't take Draco from her.

Although, Pansy wouldn't mind being with Y/N either, if you know what I mean..

"I'll speak with you later, Parkinson," Draco tilted his head at Pansy, "Obviously, the birthday girl wishes for my attention." He smirked.

Y/N turned to Pansy and gave her an annoyed smile, "Yes.. clearly." She sarcastically replied and made her way to their side of the island.

Pansy got where it was going and walked away to speak with someone else. Draco turned to Y/N and sat his cup down onto the counter.

Y/N turned her attention to the counter and noticed his wand was sat on top of it. Luckily, this made her job easier.

Now, all she has to do is get him to go outside.

"Let's talk outside." She abruptly grabbed his arm, knowing she didn't really have to try too hard with him.

"Why can't we just talk here?" Draco stopped walking.

Y/N did not expect that.

"I have to do this in private." Y/N sent him a face that displayed determination and he caught on.

Draco smirked and let her lead him out the front door, "What about your boyfriend?"

"Do you wish for him to join?" Y/N put on a face of pure disgust, "Didn't know you were like that-"

"Don't mock my existence." Draco cringed.

Y/N got all the way to the door, then she opened it. Draco stupidly stepped in front of her, giving her room to push him outside and lock the door.

"Idiot." Y/N shook her head.

Draco banged on the door, "You foul blood-traitor!" He scowled, "My father will hear about this!"

"Tell your father, to suck my-"

"Y/N!" Hermione raced up to her friend, "You have yet to speak one word to me." She sighed in disbelief, "Happy birthday."

Hermione pulled her in for a hug, "Thanks, Hermit." Y/N smiled.

Then she realized something.

"Neville!" Y/N caught onto Neville's arm as he walked by.

"Oh, hi, Y/N-"

"Happy birthday!" Y/N and Neville spoke at the same time.

Y/N pulled him in for a hug. When they let go, she led them over to the kitchen, and picked a box up from the island, "I got you this." She handed it to Neville.

"Really?" Neville kindly grabbed it and took the top off, "No way!" He shouted excitedly.

"I knew you'd like it-"

"Like it? I love it!" He pulled out his gift, revealing a mini Dirigible Plum tree, "I- I'm starting to believe my present won't reach your expectations.." He frowned.

"I highly doubt that." Y/N waved him off, gesturing that she disagreed.

"Happy birthday, Y/N." Luna joined the group, "Nice plum tree, Neville. Y/N must be quite the gift giver." She smiled.

"Yeah, she is." Neville admired his plant.

"Alright, can we have everyone's attention, please?" Fred and George jumped on top of the kitchen island, startling the people that were standing around it.

Fred had a gift in his hand, and George was still holding his bottle of Butterbeer.

"There you are!" Harry unexpectedly grabbed Y/N's hand, popping up out of nowhere.

"Here I am." Y/N chuckled softly.

"Sirius was pretty alright with this for some odd reason," He motioned to his tattoo, "I thought-"

"Shut your mouth, Harry!" Fred and George interrupted him.

Harry awkwardly cleared his throat, "Sorry.."

George spoke up first, "Time for presents!"

"Yeah, presents time!" Fred added on as everyone else started to cheer and surround them. He jumped down, George following, "Ours first!"

"Yeah, open our's first- up you go!" George lifted her onto the counter.

"Shouldn't mine be first-"

"It's not about you, Harry." The twins spoke in unison, specifically to the chosen one himself.

"Alright," Y/N took the gift from Fred after he held it up to her level, "From Fred and George!"

"Fred and George!" The crowd repeated.

Y/N opened the box, immediately being ambushed in the face by confetti.. and flour.

"Happy birthday!" Fred and George shouted as everyone else laughed. Everyone but Harry who thought she was pissed.

"Happy birthday to me!" Y/N shouted and lifted her hands into the air.

"Yeah!" Everyone shouted.

"And Neville!" She added on.

The people gladly cheered, "Neville!"

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

Fred and George's shop was so swag. I'm sorry. Anyway, it was insanely colorful and filled with smiling faces.

There were gadgets and gizmos a-plenty. Not to mention the who's it's and what's it's galore. Want thingamabobs? They've got more than twenty.

"What's this?" Harry picked something up.

"Don't touch anything if you wish to make it out alive and uninjured." Y/N proposed and made her way over to Hermione and Ginny.

"Hello, ladies." Fred and George smoothly walked over to them.

"Love potions, eh?" George pointed out the bottles Hermione and Ginny were examining, "Then again, the way we hear it, sis, you're doing just fine on your own."

"Meaning?" Ginny shot them a glare.

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?" George continued on.

Ginny looked over to Y/N, "It's none of your business." She said to the twins.

'Poor Seamus..' Y/N chuckled to herself. "Ginny, I thought you loved me!" She called after the redhead.

Harry made his way over, standing a few steps behind Hermione who was still looking at the love potions.

Y/N began to walk away, locking eyes with someone.

Cormac Mclaggen.

He was harshly looking her up and down with a wide smirk. Y/N sent him a face that shown she was very grossed out and he awkwardly looked away.

Harry scrunched his brows and walked over to Y/N, "Something bothering you?" He looked off in the direction she was staring in.

"Just.. another stupid boy." Y/N shrugged it off.

"Who?" Harry glanced at her, then examined the room.

"No one." Y/N attempted to drag him away.

Harry shook her off of him, "Who was it?"

"Calm down-"

"Who? Who was it? Tell me who-"

"Alright, jeez, Hedwig." Y/N giggled and laid  her hand against his chest, "It was Mclaggen."

"Oh.." Harry paused, "Do you find him attractive-" Y/N interrupted him with a peck on the lips.

Harry smiled as she pulled away, "Look." She turned his head to face Cormac, "He's focused on Hermione now." She turned to face Harry.

'Wait a minute..' Y/N did a double take towards Cormac, "Eyes off of her-"

"Do you think you could-" Harry tapped his finger against his lips, "Can we do that again? It's just- it's so rare with you-"

"Eyes off of her I said!" Y/N ignored Harry and stomped over to Cormac.

Simultaneously, "How much for this?" Ron asked his brothers who stopped midway up the staircase to respond to him. He was holding up one of their products, preparing to buy it.

"Five Galleons." The twins replied.

"How much for me?" Ron corrected himself with a smile as if he knew he'd get a discount.

"Five Galleons." Fred and George scrunched their brows at him.

"I'm your brother.." Ron reminded them.

His twin brothers humorously shrugged at him, "Ten Galleons." They continued up the steps.

Ron sorrowfully turned around and put his item back, "Come on, let's go." He spoke to Harry, Y/N, and Hermione, who were now standing together.

As they exited, someone spoke up, "Hi, Ron." The female voice said, catching Ron's attention.

"Hi." Ron confusedly smiled at her.

They made it outside to the dark alley they had to walk through to get to the joke shop. Death Eaters had basically taken the happiness away from Diagon Alley.

"How are Fred and George doing it?" Hermione voiced over the silence, "Half the Alley's closed down."

"Fred reckons people need a laugh these days." Ron responded to his friend.

Y/N had stopped and looked around, feeling someone's eyes on her. It wasn't an unfamiliar feeling though, it's something she's been feeling a lot recently.

It's almost like, she was being followed.

"You alright?" Harry let Ron and Hermione continue walking, staying behind with Y/N.

"Yeah, it's just-" She glanced around one last time, "This is the spot."

"It is.." Harry smiled and scanned the area.

"Looks much different than when we met-"

"Draco." They spoke at the same time, shivering afterwards to relieve the moment.

Footsteps.

"Guess.. this is when I kiss you.." Harry inched forward, a smirk held on his face. Y/N uncomfortably stepped back, "Are you sure you're okay, darling?"

"It feels like somebody's watching us." Y/N admitted, jerking her head in various directions.

"Like.." Harry shifted, "That one Micheal Jackson song?" He used her humor to eliminate the creepy feeling he felt.

"What?" Y/N turned to him with a slight grin.

"You know.." Harry smiled, "The one that goes, "I always feel like, somebody's watchin' mee"." He sang and moonwalked backwards towards Ron and Hermione.

"Stop that." Y/N's eyes widened as she giggled, "Stop that forever."

"Only for you, girl." Harry impersonated MJ, leaving Y/N to abruptly laugh at him. He obviously joined her, smiling like an idiot.

"Oh, no." Hermione caused them to stop walking, "Everyone got their wands from Ollivander's."

Harry led them into the now abandoned shop, feeling a major change of emotion.

"This makes me so angry.." Y/N whispered as Ron walked over to the window.

"Harry?" Ron caught the boy's attention, "Is it me, or do Draco and Mummy look like two people who doesn't want to be followed?"

Hermione and Y/N joined the two boys as they stood in front of the glass, witnessing Draco and Narcissa being very suspicious.

As first instinct, they followed them anyway. Through all of the ruckus, all of the crazy people, until finally, they reached a shop.

Borgin & Burke was the shop's name.

Obviously, they knew not to just walk in behind them like idiots.

Instead, they climbed up the roof of another building, now able to see inside through a large window.

"He seems to be really turned on by that wardrobe looking thing.." Y/N pointed out.

Draco was examining the Vanishing Cabinet. He was feeling on it- caressing it even.

"That's some kinky shit." Y/N muttered.

Narcissa began whispering something into her son's ear, right before a large, black figure stepped out and blocked everything.

The four roof climbers instantly ducked down, trying to stay hidden.

By the time they slid back up, the window was covered from the inside.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 144 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...
170K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
50.3K 1.2K 35
'I wouldn't mind being with you, you topless Jaffa Cake..' You {Y/N} are currently attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and you are...
1K 10 11
"Hey Daph" Mattheo says, "Whos the chick with Enzo" "Oh thats his 'Imaginary friend' " she laughs, "Damn she is real" Theo says surprised, "Yeah real...