LOYALTY. | diluc x reader

By pinkblacklight

"loyalty will always be more important than love to me" ¦ diluc x fem!reader; an enemies to lovers trope > sl... More

one - backstory
two - enemies
three - resentful grudges
four - allies or frenemies?
five - tension (re-written)
six - snark
seven - memories
eight - holding on
nine - of blood and lust
ten - play pretend
eleven - clarity
twelve - changing times + a note on content theft
thirteen - the past has teeth
fourteen - a bard, an enemy, a situation
authors note.

bonus¹! ; fighting fire with fire

15.7K 511 2.4K
By pinkblacklight

cw: okay i gave in and wrote a proper smut chapter lol, if you're uncomfortable with this kind of stuff then simply don't read it. besides, this is merely a bonus chapter that doesn't inflict the plotline.

a certain heat that came from the fireplace behind you, lighting your back what felt like on fire, made sweat drip down your skin.

you were killing time with the somewhat small and short, yet old book in your hands. it was pouring rain outside, as expected of an average day in november.

for somebody outside, even the sight of the cloudy night sky would send shivers down their spine. speaking of persons outside, diluc was out on his usual nightly parole of the city.

no matter how much he truly despised the knights (you being an exception), he vowed to keep the city and its innocent people safe. even if it meant losing a few hours of sleep every day.

you sighed, your impulsive thoughts of impatience getting interrupted before they could even start by the sound of the wooden front door open.

with that short period of the doors swinging open and closed, it sent the incredibly chilly air flow in as well as a few drops of rain to temporarily stain the deep brown parquet.

you kept the book open with all your might, trying to ignore the goosebumps sent through the hairs on your arms.

the familiar presence of the crimson haired man appeared in the house once again. he started to take off his soaked coat, glancing at you through his wet strands of hair in front of his face.

–"you don't have to wait for me like this every night, you know?" he spoke up, his voice echoed through the almost cluttered space of the living room.

the fire continued to crack the wood by the minute, ignoring the conversation.

–"but i need to know you're safe" you said.

–"you?" he paused, finally hanging his coat up to dry, "that's my job"

you only rolled your eyes at him, smiling in thought. with the smile that he gave back, you knew he wasn't actually mad.

he disappeared off to what you assumed to be the bathroom to dry off, coming back with his hair released from the tie around in the ponytail he wore daily.

he tended the fire for a bit, and for a second you could swear it felt like he was playing with it. well, it's not like his vision isn't pyro after all.

–"what are you reading?" he asked, not once throwing a gaze your way but still seeing you watching him from the corner of his eye.

you got flustered by that all of a sudden, realizing that you were looking at him for quite some time now. but what could you do? he was so mesmerizing to observe. his every move, every step and every change in his voice - it was all you noticed every time he was in the same room as you.

the dim lit ambiance couldn't help the running thoughts in your mind over what his hair would feel like puzzled between your fingers.

–"does it matter," you began, but not settling, "master diluc?" you poked.

you knew he never necessarily liked when people called him that just because of his status, so you decided to test it out again.

he only turned his head to the side to look at you, his eyes daring to rest on your torso for a bit before returning them back to your own. for a man who was supposed to manipulate fire, he sure as hell knew how to summon shivers down your body.

he stood back up from his squatting position next to the marble fireplace, approaching you. never once looking away from you, he took the book from your hands by the upper edge and set it aside on the short coffee table.

you watched as he did so, getting closer to your face to only stand about an inch away from your lips.

all you could notice at the time was the way the fire perfectly lit up one side of his face, one of his eyes darker then the other as it soaked up the shadows of the room.

from your sitting position on the soft couch, you watched as he put both his hands on the armrest which you were leaned against. they were marked with many scars, some white and fully healed and others a darker shade then his skin.

–"what did i tell you about calling me that?" he finally spoke after letting the cracking fire do it's talking.

his voice was low, almost at a whisper. every inch of him screamed timber wood, dark yet gold nights and deep red wine.

you knew exactly what he told you, but you decided to pretend like you had absolutely no clue what he was talking about just to tease him further.

–"i'm not sure, mind telling me again?" you copied his whisper-like tone.

he tilted his head to the side, looking at your eyes then your lips and finally your eyes once again.

–"may i?" he asked, tracing his thumb over your lips gently.

–"please, yes"

he smirked into a passionate kiss, giving all of himself to your lips. the warmth of the front of the fireplace only deepend it.

without too much pressure, your lips moved together like finger and nail; like bottle and cap; like tint in a pen.

his scarred hands were riding up your thighs.

he moved his right hand to your jawline, then slid his finger to the other side of your jaw before pulling your face to the side. with doing so, he got more access to your neck.

–"i like when you plead" he spoke into the soft skin of your neck as he proceeded to trace his bottom lip over it, the ever so soft and gentle breath of his coming in contact with your already warm skin.

–"do you now?" you asked, but decided to add on when he didn't respond, "then show me"

you placed your hand on his chest, feeling the circular buttons on his shirt and undoing them with just one hand as the other was pressed down with his own. he put the other hand over yours, the one that did his job of undoing his shirt.

–"what's the magic word?"

your eyes couldn't help but roll back and you instinctively threw your head more to the wrong side as he hit that one specific spot with just a kiss.

–"please, diluc" you said through a gasp.

he smiled, retrieving himself from your body to undo the rest of the buttons. after doing so he revealed a very familiar necklace with a very familiar ring attached to it.

you weren't sure whether to pay attention to the necklace or the fact that his body was absolutely perfect, with accentuated muscles running all the way down his chest and arms.

you placed one hand on his chest, and the other toyed with the ring on the string of the said necklace.

he tied his hair back into a high ponytail once again, and once he was done with that you pulled at the necklace in order to get him back down to your level.

–"be patient" he spoke into your ear.

you simply nodded and bit the back of your thumb to calm yourself down from the sight in front of you. he was unlocking his belt, pulling it out of the straps on the edge of his pants.

as if he had done it before, he tied your hands together with the leather belt and placed them to the back of your head.

–"is that hurting you?" he asked, but you only shook your head in response.

if anything, the grip was perfect.

he then pulled at the hem of your shirt before pulling it over your tied hands and throwing it on the sofa opposite of the couch.

everything he did, he did with a slow pace and it was driving you both mad. maybe it even drove him more mad than you, though you'd protest.

he kissed you once again deeply before placing slow and steady kisses down your chest, lower from your collarbones. allowing his hand to softly caress your chest.

every kiss made it worse for your impatience, you squirmed under the way he held you down by your waist. he let his hands trace down to your pants before pulling them down and off your legs, throwing the pants in the same direction of your shirt.

he never stopped when going lower after asking for permission to do so through his eyes, and you giving him it with a sheer nod. you clasped your palm over your mouth when he kissed your clitoris through the fabric of your underwear.

he placed a finger under the side of your panties, playing around with the fabric of it before giving you the slip by taking them off as well. to rile you up even more, he sucked on the skin of your inner thighs to leave deep red marks.

–"fucking hell, go on already" you said without putting a second thought into it, "i-if that's fine with you of course-"

–"there's nothing i'd like to do more right now" he admitted.

and so he did, he traced his tongue over all the right places with the eventual break of sucking and kissing the most sensitive spot. every time he moved his tongue, your breathing became more and more irregular as you tried to contain every moan trapped in your throat.

you knew you were probably incredibly wet right now, but you didn't really care. neither did he, it seemed.

you overlapped your legs around his head while he gripped your thighs with a bit more force then before, it was like he knew every nerve in your body and which one to hit in order to get what he wanted.

–"oh god" you inhaled, throwing your head upwards to look at the ceiling, "diluc-" you tried to say what he knew you would before he interrupted you.

–"you don't get to yet," he kneeled up straight on the couch before taking his pants off, "you come when i say you can, understood?" he rhetorically asked through half lidded eyes.

you whined, eyebrows curling upwards in anticipation as you observed him take off every remaining article of clothing on his body. and god, was he magnetizing.

–"stop whining" he ordered, almost as if having complete control over your body.

you felt his tip slowly search around for half a second, as he dropped down lower to your chest.

–"tell me if i'm hurting you" he said in a whisper into your ear.

–"okay"

once you felt how hard he was inside of you, you moved your tied hands from behind your head to the back of his neck and moaned right into the side of his face. him stooping low like that was a bad idea.

you messed up the roots of his hair with your fingers in them, clutching at them with much force as you pulled at his hair. he groaned, grabbing your hands and placing them where they were before, holding them pinned down forcefully.

he moved slowly at first, in and out. but with your every moan he hardened the hits even more, because everything you did made him want to go rougher.

you locked your legs around his hips, wanting to feel every inch of him hit your insides the way they did. he found how wet and turned on you were addicting, and you never wanted this moment to end.

–"go harder" you moaned through two pounds, and he nodded.

as soon as he did what you told him to, you loudly moaned out into the room and he only whispered a low "fuck" when you did so. to say he was warming up your insides would just be the watered down truth.

you felt your eyes roll back into your head and your face become warmer then it was by now. you were both glistening with sweat. with every moan that escaped from your mouth, they became more and more high pitched and it drove diluc more and more insane.

you couldn't take it anymore, you were reaching the peak of high ecstasy. the way he continued with the same pace instead of going faster made you think he could read your mind.

–"diluc please i have to-" you started, giving him a pleading look.

–"go ahead," he said, "i will too" he exhaled.

and so you both did, leaving you with a night to never forget.

🔺🔻🔺

a/n: been having a bit of a burnout recently but i managed to grasp a bit of inspiration and write this bonus chapter for some of you horny mfs (i dont blame you). as of this moment, this book is at 75k reads and keeps on growing and that's unbelievable to me. thank you so much for everything <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 6.9K 36
𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙐/ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙘 ° 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙟𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙨 𝙖 �...
240 0 9
A Xiao x Fem reader RANK; #126 xiaoxreader- 5/26/24
51.8K 2.3K 54
❝I told you we'd meet again, windborn boy, such a bittersweet coincidence to meet you now.❞ summary; Years after high school, Y/n finds herself in a...
1M 18.8K 21
Hello, as the title explains, I'll be doing oneshots with the Genshin Impact characters! • Started: October 14th, 2020