When The Stars Saw Us

By hsatpwk

Life was tough for Eve Aster, but that's okay. When things would get hard, she always had the option to end h... More

introduction!
playlist :)
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven

eleven

3.5K 82 102
By hsatpwk

a/n: okay so I really hate this chapter and it's probably my worst one yet so pls don't expect a lot :I ok now enjoy

Eve's POV

it's been three days since everything happened. I haven't been to school since, my parents haven't even checked on me once. Flora and Adrien would occasionally come in my room and see how I was doing.

Sakura has been calling and texting me every chance she got. She even put me, Landon, and her in a group chat! I don't wanna seem like I'm ignoring them, but it's hard when all I want to do is be alone.

I've never understood how people hate being alone, I love it. I love being able to do whatever I want without anyone seeing or watching. I love everything about being unaccompanied, I love the silence, the feeling of not being judged, everything about it seems truly wonderful...except one thing.

feeling alone.

I haven't felt alone in a long time. I try to surround myself with people; I don't care if their bad for me or toxic. I just need to know I have at least one person to rely on. If I don't have anyone, I'll fall. I'd never stop. A endless deep, dark hole.

It seems like my parents are trying to keep themselves busy with work just to avoid me. Mom and Dad haven't been coming home from work, they probably sleep there or something. As for the uncle situation, he's left. I don't know where he went but he's gone. As long as he's not here, I'm fine. I just wish I had kept my mouth shut and forced myself to talk to him. I want things to go back to the way they were. When only Sakura knew. Now it seems like everyone hates me, and I feel selfish and guilty.

I don't just feel selfish. I know I am. I should've just shut my big mouth up because now, I've effected everyone's life. I'm just glad nobody's called the police.

yet.

-----------------------------------------------

Landon's POV (After he and Sakura left Eve's room)

Eve looks at us and I see Sakura getting up, so I follow her. We walk past Mrs. Aster and speed walk down the stairs. I see that old man talking to Mr. Aster. I'm guessing it's Eve's uncle; that's what her mother said. Sakura shoots him the dirtiest look I've ever seen. 

"Okay just to be clear, we don't like the uncle..right?" I say unsurely.

"Yep." She sighs and opens the front door. I look at Eve's driveway and realize how many cars there are. If I didn't know any better, I would think she was having a party. 

"Bye." She mumbles and walks towards her black car. I nod and we go our ways.

I sit in my car for a minute. I press my head towards the wheel. "Fuck." I whisper. Do I have to mess everything up? Eve probably hates me, I shouldn't try and force her to be my friend. I start the car up and begin to head home. 

I really need a drink.

I do know one thing that could at least cheer me up...a party. 

I swerve my car and head towards my favorite club to exist. I feel kind of weird being there because there are strippers there, and I feel like I can't look at them. It's kind of a reflex to turn away when I see that. I stop at the sidewalk of the club. (example below)

I get into the short line. Once I get to the bouncer, he looks at me suspiciously. 

"Do you have a ID?" he asks.

"Yes, give me a second." I pull out a card from my jean pocket.

"Here." I say handing him the card. He looks at it then me.

"You don't look like your twenty six." his deep voice says.

"Really? Thank you! I wish I was still a youngster like my children..." I say, obviously lying.

He annoyingly sighs and motions for me to get inside. I hear the music and the feeling in my stomach makes me feel pumped. 

This is what I came here for. This feeling.

I walk in, feeling welcomed. I see the crowds of people dancing and kissing. 

I get into the crowd and turn around, to my surprise a really pretty woman is in front of me.

"Hey! What's your name?" She says over the loud music.

"Landon! Yours?" I say back.

"Allison! Wanna make out?" She says, smiling hardly.

"Is that even a question?" She smirks and leans into my face. Once her lips land on mine, her smiles starts fading. One of her hands trailing my jawline and the other one on my chest. I pull her in closer and my lips starts to pull into a smile.

She leans away and gasps. "Wow, you're one good kisser." 

"Says you." I grin.

She laughs and she gives me one last kiss before walking to the bar.

I walk towards the poles. 

What am I even doing?

I sit down with the bundle of people cheering and whistling. I turn to my side and see a familiar face.

Kitty?

"Oh my god! Landon!" She says to me, still trying to process that she's here.

"Kitty.." I say, while she pulls me in for a hug. 

"What are you doing at a strip club?" She laughs. Seeing her for the first time in forever, makes me feel guilty for some reason.

"I could ask you the same question." I say, trying to look at anything but her face. 

"Fair enough." She says, still smiling like an idiot.

She sighs and crosses her arms.

"This is funny. Two exes at a strip club, tell me that's not ironic." She says looking at the ladies on the pole.

I chuckle and nod my head. 

"So..why aren't you in riverside?" I say, really taking in her presence.

"Well..since you moved, it's been really boring there. I just wished you'd come back." She says.

"Anyway." She says before I can say anything.

"Have you made any new friends?" She says, I can tell she's faking a smile. 

"Yeah, actually. There's these two girls. Sakura and Eve. They helped me a lot with making friends." I say, looking at her.

"R- really?" She says, gulping. She quickly looks the other way.

"Are you okay?" I say, concerned.

She looks at me and blinks hardly. "I'm great, wanna get a drink?" She says.

"Um, okay." I nod my head.

We get up and walk towards the bar. I sit down and see the girl I made out with earlier. She's talking to another guy. 

I kind of want to get laid. I've only done it like five times. I'm not an expert or anything, I would of course want to though. Every time I've done it, the girl would always tell me what to do. Looking back at it, I wouldn't even pleasure them.

Embarrassing for me. 

"I don't wanna drink a lot. I'm driving." I say, looking around the club.

"Okay, that's fine." She says.

"I'll get a.." Kitty pauses and looks the menu. "A mojito." She finishes her sentence.

"What about you?" She says.

I look at the menu and point my finger to one of the names.

"That." I say.

"A blue margarita? Okay.." She laughs.

We get our drinks and I quickly drink mine. Silently hurting inside from the burning in my throat.

"Alright, Kitty. I gotta go. I'll drink too much if I stay." I say. That's a lie, I just don't want to talk to her anymore. It's awkward.

"Alright! Until next time." She says and disappears into the crowd.

I look around for the exit and I spot it across the nightclub.

---------------------------------------------

I arrive at my house, my parents are still not here. I know why my mom is always busy at work. She's a fashion designer for multiple different brands. My dad's had his own bank company. I would get a job, but my parents say that families who's children works are poor. 

Yeah, they really don't like poor people. Did I mention that?

I check my phone. The time reads 11:46 pm, December 20th.

I get to my room and sit on my bed. 

Oh, I really hate myself.

I won't try and push away the thoughts this time, because it's right. I do hate myself.

There's not really anything I love about me. Shit, I literally just went to nightclub while my friends were suffering. 

I'm a horrible person.

Matter of time before Eve finds that out.

A wave of melatonin washes over me. I don't even bother to change, I get into my blanket and soon enough I fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------

a/n: Like I said, not my best chapter...I promise the next one will be A LOT better!! Anyway, if you enjoyed this chapter remember to vote!! 

tiktok is 'whenthestarssawus' for more content on this book

remember to take care of yourselves!! I love you all so much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 318 35
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐳: A world where super natural kids are taken from their parents and pu...
1K 32 30
This story took place in a supernatural world. Carly wasn't just a mere human girl but a vampire. She met her real parents who came from different un...
158 0 37
Eve awoke with no memory of who she was except for her name. She wasn't sure why or how, but she quickly found herself in the middle of an apocalypse...
1.3M 17.5K 10
When Violet's mateless status designated her to serve as a breeder, she marked the very detainee she was assigned to seduce, giving him his life back...