"๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”!" แต‚โฑหกแต‡แต˜สณหข...

By Chisuke_Chu

"๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž" - ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐จ๐จ๐ญ. "๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ! ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ-๐–๐ˆ๐‹... More

Important!
๐€ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ...
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐Œ๐ฒ ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž
"๐˜๐ž๐š๐ก ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ"
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค! ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ
๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐‹๐š๐ค๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค! ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ
๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
"๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ!"
๐’๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐š
๐€ ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐’๐จ๐ง
๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐…๐ฎ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ & ๐‚๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง!
๐€ ๐œ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž
๐€ ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ÿ
๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ
MEME
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐€ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐จ๐š๐ญ
๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐๐จ ๐…๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ž๐ง
"๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ"
"๐๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐€๐œ๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ"
๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ: ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐†๐š๐ซ๐๐ž๐ง
The Alligations of Wilbur Soot (Auther note)
Rewriting I LOVE YOU!

"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ"

13.4K 302 445
By Chisuke_Chu

(Disclaimer this date is going to be an platonic date between Tommy and my OC since they are minors! So no sexualizing!!)

"Wilby! Are you ready?" (Y/n) who was shouting for Wilbur from the other side of the bathroom heard a shuffle before the white door opened.

(Y/n) could smell the faint scent of his usual Cologne, Wilbur seemed to have shaved his beard while he wore some dissent clothes that seemed to be a bit formal.
"How do I look?" His voice seemed to be anxious and nervous. (Y/n) smiles as she fixed a little on his collar and fixed his shirt.
"I think you look a little too handsome today!" The wife smiles widely as she looks up to Wilbur's eyes, the male smiles and gave a peck on his wife's lips.

"But I don't understand why you're so dressed up just to see my brother, he's just going to drop off his partner's sister and then leave." (Y/n) couldn't contain the small smirk on her lips while Wilbur had stared at the mirror for a bit.

"You don't understand (N/n), I'm pretty sure your brother hates me."
"Why would he do that? If he hates you he would have pestered me to divorce you." (Y/n) stares at her husband as he slumps down in distress.

"But haven't you noticed?! The way he looks at me is just screaming 'I hate you and why are you together with my sister' it scares me to death you know!" Wilbur slowly falls to the floor, his hands still on the sink while he tries to gather confidence.

"You don't have to worry, even if my brother wants me to divorce you, I won't let that happen. I love you not matter what." Wilbur quickly stood up and went for a hug. The husband wrapped his arms around his wife while giving kisses to her head lovingly.
"I love you too very much.." (Y/n) smiles and hugs her husband as well and breathed in the cologne.

"Are you wearing that cologne my brother use?"
"Is it an bad idea?" The female shakes her head before breathing in again.
"It smells good"

The front door rings and the married couple broke the hug to make their way to the door.
Wilbur being scared waited behind his wife while she opens the door.

"(N/n)!!" Long arms wrapped around the female as she laughs and hugs back.
"Anthony!" The older male who's name was Anthony broke the hug and checked to see if his sister was fine.

"Oh! Look at you! You look pretty today! My (N/n) is always pretty!" Anthony smiles as he tightly hugs (Y/n) one more time before Wilbur decided to pop up.

"U-um it's nice to see you again sir!-.." No matter how many times Wilbur had tried to appear confident or good present in front of his wife's brother he never seem to get how he wanted.

Anthony who smiled so sweetly at his sister turned to Wilbur in a ice cold stare and a cold silence seemed to spread through the apartment.

"Ah, (N/n) have you been eaten well? Is there anything you want? Money? Jewelry? Divorce papers?"

'He ignored me...' Wilbur stood still while Anthony continued to pay attention to his sister.

"U-um Anthony?" A quiet voice spoke from the door. A dark skinned female pokes her head out. The teen had round glasses in front of her brown eyes while shirt fluffy hair blew softly.
"Aduke! Get in here!" The teen slowly walks in and softly closes the door after her.

"Ah! You must be Aduke! I know we haven't met before but seeing as you're here I'll make sure that you will have fun." (Y/n) walks over to the African while the girl seemed to be at daze of how
Long (Y/n) was. Well being at 5'4 ft Aduke sure had to look up to her idol.
"I'm sure you know who I am." Aduke quickly gathered herself before she nods her head and takes the hand (Y/n) had stretched out for the teen.

"Anthony told me you wanted me to meet someone so I thought I would give it a try.." it was clear Aduke was nervous. She fiddle with her fingers and let her words trail into a mumble. (Y/n) softly smiles before turning to Wilbur giving him a signal to talk to the teen while his wife would talk to her brother.

"Well since you're here to meet my friend I might as well tell you a bit about him." Wilbur stepped forward as he offered her to sit in the couch to which Aduke agreed to.

"So what are you and Polaris up to these days?" (Y/n) turned to her elder brother as he looked up from his phone.
"We've been working a lot now but don't worry, Polaris missed you also." (Y/n) smiles as she also told her brother she missed his partner.

"Oh, I need to go now or I'm going to be late but text me when I can pick Aduke up." Anthony smiles as his blonde hair still seemed to be a messed up from the wind.
"I'll see you kiddo! Have fun today!" And so Anthony left the apartment leaving Wilbur in a state of relief.

"Finally! He left." Wilbur's wife chuckled while Aduke looked between the married couple confused.

"Well we should also get ready! We're going to an zoo a bit away from here and we need to pick up your blind date!" Aduke widen her eyes as she start echo what (Y/n) had said.

"A d-DATE?!"
"Yes! Tommy already knows what he's going to wear since I brought it to him and I have the perfect outfit for you! Follow me!" Aduke stiffly stood up and followed (Y/n) into the bathroom.

Wilbur who was left behind took his time to text his friend Tommy.

'Tommy! Just saw your date!'

It only took a few seconds after Wilbur sent the message Tommy replied quickly.

'Rly?! How did she look like?'

'She seems to be rly sweet and I think she's African based on her skin tone and hair but idk, she seems a bit anxious'

Tommy responded with something but Wilbur didn't get to see it until (Y/n) called it was time to go and pick up Tommy.

Sitting inside the car, Wilbur turned right while (Y/n) held a conversation with Aduke.

"Are you excited?" (Y/n) held a smile to her lips while she looks over to Aduke who nervously fiddle with her fingers.
"I-um I guess? I don't really know!" The teen let out a stressed noise before looking down to her fingers.

"Aduke, it's going to be fine. Tommy is a sweet guy. I'm sure you two will get along plus if the date doesn't work out very well then you have a brand new friend to hang out with!" The statement made Aduke softly smile while she get her confidence up little by little.

"It's good you're getting some self-confidence because we're here!" Just as Wilbur told that the poor girl had shot down all her self-confidence as she had her small panic attack.

"Wilby will you go get Tommy while I calm Aduke a bit?" Wilbur nods and leaves the car while (Y/n) talks to her brother's partner's sister.
"Aduke, take it easy. You don't have to overthink everything now. Just go with the flow!"

"That's easy for you to say! You're married!" The female let out a stressed cry as she hid in her hands. The mind green summer dress stood out beautifully on her brown skin while the glasses had been taken off.

"Hehe, that's what Tommy said as well but listen! Me and Wilbur will be beside you guys so no need to worry!"
The front door of the house closed and Wilbur was first to be seen. Behind him the familiar locks of blonde hair made (Y/n) smile.

The boy wore brown baggy pants that hung loosely around his legs while the same green sweater sat above a white button up shirt along with a black tie to which (Y/n) guessed he asked his dad or had one himself since she didn't give the boy the tie.

"You should at least say hi to your date! We're going to a zoo a bit further from here so the least you can do is to become friends with the boy." Aduke who still hid behind her hands nods, understanding what the older female said.

"Come I'll help you get introduced to him." The duo walks out of the car and Wilbur along with his wife brought the two teen in front of each other.

Tommy who looked directly at ADUKE'S face seemed to be dazing into her head that looked down to her fiddling fingers. (Y/n) held softly Aduke by her shoulders as she shook a bit for the young girl to look up.
Aduke looks up to Tommy with her brown eyes as both of them stared at each other as it would take hours to look at each other.

Tommy went to speak but just as he opens his mouth to speak the poor girl looks down nervous of this meeting.
"Tommy, this is Aduke! She's my brother's partner's sister I spoke about! I hope you two will at least be friends!" Tommy who haven't taken his blue eyes on Aduke nods as the group decides to get into the car to drive to the zoo.

Parking the white car the group goes out of the car.

Lucky for everyone, Aduke and Tommy had gotten along pretty well whilst they were getting to the Zoo.

London Zoo what was the sign in front of them, earlier the day, (Y/n) had brought tickets before Wilbur could say anything and it wasn't so bad.

"Now when we're here! Where do you guys wanna go?" After entering the gate and showing the tickets (Y/n) had brought they received a map to share along with some food for the animals.

Tommy turned to his new friend, a gentle expression held in his face. "What animal is your favorite Aduke?" The brown skinned female seemed to be a little surprised once Tommy had asked her, her favorite animal.
"I-um, I really like the flamingos.." Aduke fiddled with her fingers, she shifted her eyes away from Tommy's blue gaze to see (Y/n) look through the map together with Wilbur who looks over her shoulder.

"Oh! Lucky you, the flamingos is a bit away from us right beside the butterfly paradise! We'll go there while looking at the others!" Tommy who have been staring at Aduke for a while saw a visible relaxation in her eyes before nodding to what (Y/n) had said.

"Oh! Look Penguins!" (Y/n) pointed towards the penguin beach where a flock of small birds paddles around the water and land. Some of the penguins shouted their screeching while some tried to jump out of the water but failed which made them fall right into the water.
"Did you see that?!" Wilbur who was recording on his phone spoke out excitedly while (Y/n) watched the small animals run around chasing one another.

"U-um, miss (Y/n)-" Aduke reached her hand to (Y/n) dress, making the female look at the young teenager."Oh please, call me just (Y/n)! You're my brother's partner's sister! I don't mind you call me so causally!"

"Ra-right, Um, I was wondering what type of animal do you like?" (Y/n) brought out a hand to her chin to start think of an animal she adores.
"I suppose I really like (favorite Animal) but I'm unsure if they have that animal here. Well I guess we get to know soon." (Y/n) smiles widely as she brought a hand to pet Aduke's head.

"But if they don't have it, jelly fish is what I like second to that animal." Aduke softly smiles as she understood her idol but soon Wilbur came in saying he heard parrots a bit further and the group leaves to the next animal.

The group had finally left the butterfly paradise and for Aduke who had surprisingly taken with her what she explain design book. (Y/n) had heard the young lass wanted to become like her in designing so in admire Aduke had taken design from all the butterflies inside the bug tent.

Once Aduke had done her last sketch Tommy who have been staring over his date's shoulder was taken back by how good the designs were.
"You're good at designing!" This made Aduke Yelp and shut her sketch book shut as (Y/n) chuckled at her doings.

"(Y/n) pay attention to me as well! I'm your husband!" The wife looks over to Wilbur with a teasing smile as she caress his face. The brown haired male relaxes as he melts in her touch. How those warm hands easily got accepted on his skin. Wilbur heard a faint chuckle as he looks at his wife, (Y/n) were pointing towards Tommy and Aduke running towards the flamingos. The blonde boy holding the brown hand that belonged to Aduke rather gentle while dragging her to the girl's favorite animal.

"They actually remind us when we used to date you know?" (Y/n) smiles widely before taking her hands of off Wilbur's face and instead took his hand into her's.
"You mean I was like Tommy? Wouldn't that be an insult for me?" Wilbur lightly jokes while (Y/n) smiles at him.
"No but the feeling of a faint love coming from them. I really loved that in our relationship. So that's why they remind me of us."

"Well this is reminding me of our days." Wilbur kissed atop of (Y/n)'s head.
"Gosh you make us sound old!" The wife lightly hits Wilbur's shoulder as he look a bit down to her.

"5 years of marriage is a long time!"
"Wilbur we're literally 24 we're not old!" The married couple laughs while they went after Tommy and Aduke.

"YOO! LOOK AT THAT ONE!" Tommy pointed at a flamingo who had their babies behind them walking around.
"They're so tiny!" Aduke who was happily watching from beside Tommy haven't realized he had yet to let go of her hand but didn't care as both of them were excited.

"Ah! Look how fluffy they are! With their small legs!" The girl couldn't stop her overly gushing over the pink bird but Tommy who was no longer looking at the birds was now glued to look at Aduke.

He couldn't see her full face since he was much taller than her but black hair she had blew a bit in the air whilst her green dress did as well.
Tommy had noticed that both of them were matching since green was on their outfits and he does somehow blame (Y/n) for it but didn't say against it since he liked the outcome.

Tommy felt blood rush to his ears while he looks at Aduke's vibrant personality. When Tommy had first seen the young girl he was first met with a extreme shy lass who couldn't look up from her fiddling fingers but when they had locked eye contact at first it felt a bit too unreal but seeing as Aduke was very shy he decided to help her come out of her shell.

"Hey guys! Let's pass the monkey place!" (Y/n) shouted from afar while Aduke and Tommy turns to the female. They both looked at each other before going to the two adults.
"Was the flamingos you wanted to look at cool?" The (h/c) female asked Aduke to which the teenagers nods with a smile.

"Yes! There were some baby flamingos going around! They were very small and cute!" Aduke who had visibly became more relaxed and outgoing made the rest of the group a bit surprised. (Y/n) smiles happily as she agrees with the young lass.
"That's good to hear! Now let's go! I wanna see some monkeys!"

"Aduke you should decide what to eat. I'll buy it for you."
The group was now in the restaurant to have lunch and the young lass had problem decide what to have along with Tommy.

Aduke who was still struggling stared over the menu. "I think I take this one." Pointing at the order, (Y/n) turns to Tommy to ask what he wanted to which he picked the same as Aduke.

"What do you guys think about this date so far?" (Y/n) leaned into her hand as she looks at the teenagers.

"Well, I think it's going well!" Tommy was the first to answer trying to make it good, Aduke nods with blush on her cheeks making (Y/n) smile widely while their drink comes to their table.
"That's good to hear!"

"Hey! Say something to the camera!" The trio looks over to Wilbur who had his phone to his wife and two friends. (Y/n) smiles widely waving to the camera while Tommy made a grimace making the girl beside him hold her laugh visibly. Wilbur caught that and saved it in his camera roll before putting it up at Twitter.

'On a double date with my Wife! @Tommyinnit is doing great :)'

And so the brunette turned off his sound on his phone while getting millions of notifications from that photo.

"Thank you for your waiting!" The waiter who came in with the food put it down for everyone as they asked which order was for.
"(Favorite food) ?"
"Oh that would be me! Thank you very much!"

The waiter smiled under their mask before leaving and the group starts eating. Tommy would cracked jokes together with Wilbur made the two girls laugh out loud. It wasn't that bad for this day, having a some sort of a double date had everyone smile light heartily while relaxing in the comfort of themselves and the time.

"Right! Aduke can I have your phone number?" Tommy turned to the girl who was about to take a bite but paused feeling unsure.

"Ooh! Tommy is asking a girl for her phone number!" Wilbur whispered in (Y/n)'s ear making her giggle while they looked at the two teens.

"I-um I'm not really sure Tommy, Not that I don't like you! You seem like a very funny, handsome, cute and- I mean! I'm don't like giving out my phone number!" Aduke who had a bit of trailing away with her words made Tommy laugh as he offered for her to get an app so they could talk without having to use numbers.

Aduke eventually agrees and Tommy helped her download the app she was going to use. It took it's while but once they did it, the teenagers added each other and with a smile (Y/n) asked if they should have a second date.

"I can go on a second date if Aduke is alright with that?" Aduke who have been staring at her phone where Tommy's profile up looks up quickly once her name got called out.

"YEAH! I uh I mean yeah! I would like to go on a second date!" The teenagers smiles at each other once again while (Y/n) told them she would fix it to the next time.

"You know you're pretty good at matching people. You sure you aren't Cupid?" Wilbur spoke beside his wife. (Y/n) giggles and holds her husband's hand where the golden ring was placed.
"I'm sure it's just I know what will happen but no I don't think I'm Cupid."

________________
25K VIEWS?! YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME GET HEART ATTACK!

But you have now seen the platonic date I promised you all! And I will also promise you a second platonic date!

I also am going to chose you how Anthony and Aduke looks like along with the outfit both of the teenagers wore!
————————
Aduke

Age: 17
Race: Human/African
Height: 1,67cm (5'4 ft)

Short background:
Aduke is an African girl adopted into an Italian family. She has 7 adoptive siblings and is currently living in the UK together with her older sibling!

Funfact:
Aduke is Asexual meaning she isn't interested in any sexual relationships Aduke also is very interested in fashion due to have seen (Y/n) on TV one time and fell in love with her clothing designs. Aduke also get surprised very easily and she can speak 5 languages, that being English, Italy, German, Russian and African.
—————————
Anthony

Age: 35
Race: human/European
Height: 205.74cm (6'9 ft)

Short background:
Anthony is (Y/n) elder brother. He used to protect (Y/n) a lot from their parents and when he moved out when he was 16 together with his younger sister. Anthony is also a very wealthy man and currently in a engagement.

Funfact:
Anthony hates Wilbur but support his sister in the marriage. Anthony wants the best for (Y/n) along with her to be happy. Anthony is Pansexual and has a non-binary partner. Anthony knows kung fu and martial art.

———————
And this is what Tommy and Aduke wore for the platonic date!!

I'm really happy everyone is loving the book and I hope we'll continue the love!

Remember to join the server if you can and please stay healthy and see you next time!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.6K 68
" ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ " " ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๏ฟฝ...
141K 4K 35
FIN. โ™กสšแดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡ แด›แด โŒ˜โœ„๐–ฆน แด›สœแด‡ ส™ษชแดโ„ขษžโ€ เผ†โ‚๏ Š "oh i'm just a kid; i haven't seen the world." "๐™‚๐™š๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™š! ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™!" โ˜ป๏ธŽเผ„โ˜ป๏ธŽเผ„โ˜ป๏ธŽเผ„โ˜ป๏ธŽเผ„โ˜ป๏ธŽ...
131K 3.2K 27
ษช ษขแดœแด‡ss สแดแดœ แด…ษชแด…ษดแด› แดแด‡แด€ษด แดกสœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แดกส€แดแด›แด‡ ษชษด แด›สœแด€แด› sแดษดษข แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แดแด‡... ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...
353K 13.5K 44
"๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ?" "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ? ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’†." "๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘...