Wrong Number

By billie_is_dxddy

An upcoming artist named billie eilish accidently texts the wrong number. Brooklynn receives a message from a... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
New Story!!!!

Chapter 40

765 19 2
By billie_is_dxddy

(A/n- I am so sorry i haven't posted, I'll do a double upload to make up for it.)

Brooklynn's POV

We made it home like an hour ago, I can't believe I told billie I love her again and I can't believe we had drunk sex. Honestly I don't want to be in a relationship with billie right now, I want to just go at a slow pace.

Only because I don't wanna get heart broken again, I mentally and physically can't handle it. One thing billie doesn't know is I still cut myself, even after our talk we had about it.

I don't know I just feel like I'm in this state where I'm really mentally not ok. "Hey." I hear billie soft voice. "Hi." I smile at her. "So uh I have this interview in a few minutes and I was wondering if you would like to go?" She asked nervously.

I feel like billie is scared to ask me to go places with her because of my anxiety and it kinda makes me upset. I hate that she has to be scared to ask me to go places because she doesn't want me to freak out ya know.

"I would go but uh I think I just want to stay here and get some sleep. We did kind of have a long night." I mumbled. "Yea I understand." She said sounding a bit sad. "I'll um see you later I guess." She mumbled before walking out of my room.

I sighed, I don't like when billie is upset, it makes me upset. I grabbed my phone and my airpods and just laid back down and played some music. I closed my eyes and just drowned out life.

__

I felt someone tapping me and I opened my eyes and saw billie standing there. I tapped my airpod and it paused my music. "That was fast." I mumbled. "Yea, um dinners ready." She said, and then walked out of my room.

She can't be still upset. I stayed in my room not really feeling hungry. After a few minutes finneas came in my room, "Dinners ready." He simply said. "I know, I'm not really hungry." I said. "Oh ok, well see you later." He says then walks away.

Billie's POV

Finneas came back downstairs but with no brooke. "Where is she?" I asked nervously. "She said she wasn't hungry." He shrugged. I sighed and began to eat my food. After I got done I got up put my plate in the sink and went to my room.

I found some stuff to sleep in then I went to the bathroom to take my shower. I took all my clothes off and got in the shower letting the hot water burn my skin only for a little before my body got used to the hotness.

I was washing my hair when I heard the bathroom door open, I didn't think much of it because I'm in the shower with the shower curtain closed so it shouldn't be a problem. I washed the soap out of my hair, and pushed it to the back.

That's when brooke opened the shower curtain and slammed me into the wall. I gasped from the action. I looked her naked body up and down before licking my lips and staring into her eyes.

"I don't know what's wrong billie but I'm going to fix it." she said. I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at her. "Nothings wro-."

(SMUT WARNING)

Without warning I felt two fingers being pushed inside of me and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I let out a loud moan. She went at an inhuman speed as she continuously hit my g-spot.

My knees began to buckle as I couldn't hold my balance. She held me up as she started to pound her fingers inside of me. "Oh my fuck." I moaned loudly as my hands went to grab her arm.

I felt a knot form in my stomach and my mouth hung open with no sound coming out. "I-I'm gonna cum!" I moaned out loudly. "Hold it." She said lowly. I whimpered as I tried to get away from her fingers.

She continued to mercilessly pound her fingers inside of me. My legs began to shake and I let out another loud moan, "P-please I-I can't-." I was cut off by another moan. I felt an weird feeling and I started squirting.

My knees buckled as I almost fell. I let out loud moans as I tried to hold everything in. "P-please." I begged, "Please what billie." She said. My eyes closed shut as i felt like I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Please let me cum!" I moaned out loudly. I was a moaning and shaking mess. Tears started to form in my eyes as everything became overwhelming but felt so good. "Go ahead baby." I release all over her fingers as soon as she said go.

She helped me ride out my high until I pushed her arm away. As she let me go I fell, "Fuck." I whimpered. "Who said I was done?" She said. "P-please I can't take a-anymore." I said. "I-I'm sorry for whatever I did." I said

She turned the shower off. "Go to your room billie." She said. "But I wasn't-." "Go. To. Your. Room." I quickly fixed myself and got up and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me before leaving the bathroom and going into my room.

After a minute she came in and closed and locked my door. "Lay down." She said. I sat down on my bed and watched her every move while I tried to catch my breath. "I said lay down not sit down."

I quickly lay down as she came towards me. She took off my towel and I gulped. She sat in between my legs and attached her mouth to my clit and shoved three fingers inside of me. I moaned loudly as my eyes closed shut and my back arched off the bed.

I tried closing my legs but she pushed them back open, "Fuck brooke p-please I-I'm sorry." I moaned out. I don't even know why I'm apologizing, but if it'll get her to maybe I don't know slow down then I'll say it.

She went at an inhuman speed as my legs began to shake and more tears formed in my eyes. "I'm s-sorry I'm sorry." I kept saying in between loud moans. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as she added another finger going even faster.

"Shit p-please s-slow down." I moaned out as my hands gripped the sheets as my back arched more. I felt an familiar knot form in my stomach and I began to moan really loud. "I'm gonna- fuck!" I moaned loudly.

"Hold it billie." She said. I began to try and close my legs again but she pushed them back open. I was a moaning mess as tears rolled down my cheeks. My legs shaking violently as I felt a weird feeling.

I started squirting...again, and brooke started to rub my clit. I let out another loud moan as my grip on the sheets tightened and I pulled it until one of the ends was coming off the bed. "P-please I-I c-can't." My eyes rolled to the back of my head again, I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Go ahead." She said, I'm guessing she noticed I was struggling. I let out a long loud moan and came all over her fingers. She helped me ride out my high and my back slowly fell back down on the bed.

(SMUT OVER)

I whimpered when she licked me clean. "S-stop no more p-please I-I'm sorry." I pleaded. "Why you apologizing?" She asked with a smirk on her face, this bitch-

"I-I don't know just please- I'm sorry."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

1276 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3K 34
Who knew, 𝑩𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉, my childhood friend would go against me. After time things changed. Her behaviour changed. Her actions changed. ...
174K 4.2K 32
falling in love with my bully wasn't what I had planned for senior year. its not something I regret either. Disclaimer: this is a G!P (girl with a sh...
12K 244 16
This is the sequel to Underdog....Please read that one first. Ummm Trigger warnings are in this book that I'm not going to forget to put so.
49.8K 1.5K 34
"you never forget to bring me flowers, do you?" please note that this story contains: gxg sexual activities suicide and mentions of it self-harm use...