Fallen - A HawksxReader Story.

Par milkteethx

-18+ FIC- Y/N is a quirkless artist, working in the backstreets in a tattoo studio owned by herself. It's a... Plus

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Fourty Six
Fourty Seven
Fourty Eight
Fourty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Ninety Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight

Twenty

3.4K 163 65
Par milkteethx

You flop to the bed as Keigo throws you down as gently as possible on it, his body looming over yours. You shake your head, pressing your hand against his chest in the way you had done before, gently pressing at his sternum.
He looks at you in dismay and you feel a little nibble of guilt in your stomach, but you shoo it away, knowing what you were and weren't comfortable with, and not wanting to settle for any less than comfort after Junichiro.
"Just... just until I get comfortable." You say, averting your eyes from his pointed, fair gaze. He obliges, flopping down to your side, his wings resting lazily over the edge of the bed.

"What works for you?" He asks, his eyes trained on you in the softest way you'd ever had anyone look at you before. But sadly, your coy-ness overshone it, tricking your brain into thinking he was being judgemental, rude, even though you were practically screaming at yourself it wasn't the case.
"L-like we usually do." You manage to spit out, and within seconds Keigo had moved you so you were both seated, his back pressed against the headboard, wings outspread slightly. He had a tight grip on your waist through the baggy top you wore, the familiar pressing of his fingertips into your skin almost being a relief in itself.

You move your head forwards, trapping him in a kiss, his hands falling to your straddled thighs immediately, his mouth opening nearly immediately for you. You press your hands against his chest as your tongue slips against his, a low growl emitting from his chest as he squeezes your thighs firmly. You let out a little gasp when his hands travel a little further up underneath your shorts, his thumbs rubbing against your pelvic bone flirtatiously, and he takes the chance to nip at your bottom lip.
You moan at the nip, your eyes half lidding as you go to pull at the bottom of his shirt, suddenly feeling a lot more brazen than you had been mere moments ago. He presses one of his hands against your lower back as he moves forward so you don't move too far away from him, before moving his arms and wings in a way that helped you tug his shirt off.

You stare at the now shirtless man before you, his build being a lot stronger than you assumed it had been before seeing him topless. You bite your lip before tracing your fingers over the creases in his abs, making the man shiver underneath you from the gentle caress of your fingertips. He grabs your chin and pulls you forward again, kissing you hungrily this time as his hands travel up and down your back underneath your shirt.
He goes to move his hands to your stomach and you move your hands to his instantly, moving them back down to your waist, not breaking the kiss as you did so.

He groans, and gently squeezes your waist as he moves his head away slowly, still littering tiny pecks on your slightly swollen lips.
"Are you feeling more comfortable now?" He asks, his voice that sultry low you'd heard before.
"I think so." You whisper breathlessly, and Keigo presses one hand against your back, and the other on the underside of your thigh, flipping you both around slowly so his body covers yours, his wings cocooning over you again like they had done before. You fight the urge to reach out and touch them.
"Still comfortable?" He asks, kissing up and down your neck and you arch your body against his, hoping that's answer enough for him. "Mm, words, dove."
"Y-yes." You say, the kisses on your neck along with the half-weight of his body looming over yours nearly enough to make you see stars, and you want to curse yourself for being such a lightweight.

He gently kisses you again, his fingers tugging at the waistband of your shorts. You cringe a little at the idea of him seeing you nude, and he pulls his head away almost immediately, looking down at you with his avian gaze.
"No?" He asks, moving his fingers to your side rather than the waistband.
"No- yes! Just... can you do it like last time?" You ask shyly, your confidence threatening to leave you again.
"Sure." He says, head returning to your neck, his longer strands of tousled blonde hair tickling your cheek as he does so. He kisses your throat this time, making your breath hitch a little from the new sensation. Soon after, you feel his fingers press against your clit again through the fabric of your shorts, making you gasp and arch your back, much like you had the first time.

"Keigo..." You whine out as his fingers start to circle  gnithe sensitive nerve bundle through your shorts, his tongue running down your throat to your chest, soon moving across your collarbone with gentle kisses.
"Does that feel good, Y/N?" He asks, gently nipping at the skin on your collarbone as he looks up at your face to gauge your reaction to the magic he was administrating with his fingers.
You couldn't see your own reaction, but you were sure it was a good one as you heard, and felt him grumble against you before his hand slipped inside your shorts, his fingers now attacking the bare nerve bundle, making you moan loudly and arch your body against his.

You can barely think as he keeps moving his fingers in tight circles around your clit, making your movements jerky and you pant desperately despite trying really hard to get control of yourself, the slight smirks against your skin threatening to knock your confidence.
"Please..." You find yourself begging the winged man in spite of yourself, your hips bucking into his touch.
"Please what?" He asks cockily, and you feel that damned smirk pressed against your neck again.
"More, please Keig-OH my god!" You say, your entire body lurching as he thumbs your clit messily, two fingers now sunk inside you.

"You're driving me crazy, Y/N." He growls against your ear, wings shuddering slightly. His fingers seemingly moving quicker with every moan you let slip from your lips. You move your head to the side, blushing furiously as your hips continue moving along with the movements of his hand, your eyes shooting open as his fingers graze a spot inside you that sent shivers down your spine, your body clenching down on his fingers in response, making Hawks breathe heavily against your skin, the hot air tickling your neck and making your skin goosebump.
"Hello there..." He says with a grin before relentlessly hitting the same spot over and over again.

"Oh my god!" You squeak as you feel yourself come undone, your legs shaking underneath him, body seemingly working without you asking to help Keigo ride your high out with you.
"Good girl." Keigo praises, lips moving against your ear again, and you blush, his fingers moving away from your heat, and tugging at the hem of your shirt.
You shake your head feverishly, holding the shirt against the bed, sitting yourself up slightly.
"Aw come on." He says with a playful pout. "I wanna see you."
You gulp, letting him pull your top to past your belly button before he stopped, like you expected him to.

"Wow..." He breathes out, his fingers moving away from the shirt and instead grazing the ink that curved along the side of your hip. "These are... hot."
You blush, looking away. "No they're not."
Your breath hitches as Keigos head suddenly dives down to the tattoos that arched around either side of your stomach, pressing kisses against them.
"Oh yes they are." He says, his hot breath fanning over them before he moved back up to kiss you.
"They're trashy." You spit, with a little more venom in your voice than you intended.  Keigo just moves a little further from you, shock clear on his face.
"Who told you that?" He asks before removing your shirt swiftly, eyeing your bare form with a slight lick of his bottom lip.
"Junichiro did." You say quietly. Keigo rolls his eyes, peppering your face with kisses.
"Junichiro sounds like a dick. They're beautiful." He says before he kisses down from your neck, down past your chest and then licks down your stomach.

You grip at the sheets on the bed as Keigos head sinks between your thighs, one hand moving the shorts out of his way so his tongue can flick against your clit freely.
Your heart starts lurching again, but you ignore it, losing yourself completely in the ecstasy Keigo was providing you with his tongue, his fingers soon accompanying it, providing the penetration you desperately wanted along with the sensation he was providing against your sensitive spot. You grip at the messy blonde mop in between your legs desperately, and your eyes close as you lose yourself fully, completely unaware of his golden eyes peering up at you as he worked his tongue on you.

Its not long before you feel that rope snap inside you, your hips bucking against Keigos face roughly as you come for a second time, your body stuttering as Keigos tongue slows, gently bringing you down from your high again.
He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand as he moves his body over yours again, a grin on his face and you notice how dilated his pupils are, his yellow irises only a thin ring around them compared to usual. You sit up and desperately yank at his belt buckle, completely throwing all caution to the wind now. His hands stop you before you pull his pants down and your head snaps up to meet his gaze, his eyes appearing soft despite the blown pupils as he looks down at you.

"Are you sure?" He asks, hands stilling yours against his belt.
"Very." You breathe out, yanking his pants down, and he quickly pulls them down his legs along with his boxers, quickly climbing back over you, nestling between your legs, kissing your neck feverishly as his wings cocoon you both again, shielding your nude bodies from the rest of the world.
You whine as you feel him making friction against your clit slowly, the feeling teasing you cruelly.
"You want it?" He asks, equally as teasing.
"Please Keigo, please." You beg, moaning deeply as he enters you slowly and sweetly, moaning against your ear in unison.

He rocks against you slowly, somehow managing to hit every spot inside of you that drove you wild instantly, without having to blindly feel around first.
You mewl and moan underneath him crudely, desperately clawing at the skin at his chest, bucking your hips against him to try and get him to go faster unsuccessfully. Without thinking, you go to grab at his back and accidentally grab a handful of his wing instead, his head snapping up and eyes completely black as he begins to ram into you, your eyes rolling back into your head as he picks up the speed you'd desperately wanted him to, your grip getting stronger and stronger on his wing.

"Fuckin' told you, not the wing, you never fuckin' listen do you?" He growls against your ear, his chest rumbling against yours. "Driving me wild, fuck!"
Your hand drops from his wing as you come for a third time, this time absolutely sending you into a stupor, your legs shaking violently and your eyes half lidded, your brain empty.
Suddenly the motion stops, and you look up at the winged man on top of you, your brain suddenly snapping to reality as your eyes meet his.

"What did you just-" He says in disbelief, looking down at you.
"What? What did I do?" You ask, panic leaking through your voice as you lean up onto your elbows, noticing a sandy feel against your skin.
You look down and realise your bed is covered in grey sand, your bedsheet having disappeared from underneath you, your eyes widening in disbelief.
"Wha..." You say, making eye contact with Hawks again who had moved away from you, sweat dripping off his body, his eyes narrowed at the sight in front of him.

"I thought you said you were Quirkless?" He asks, picking up a handful of the sand.
"I am!" You say defensively, making him side-eye you as he lets the dust fall through his fingers.
"Then why did I just see you turn a bedsheet into dust?" He asks, an eyebrow cocked.
"I don't know..." You say, panic bubbling. "This has never happened before, I don't know what's happening..."

Keigo leans over you again, pressing your back into the bed softly as he presses kisses against the skin of your shoulder, one hand stroking your hair softly.
"Hey, hey, hey. It's alright." He says soothingly, moving his face up to your cheek, and pressing a kiss against it.
"I don't know how that happened, I just felt really really good and then- Are you mad at me? I promise I didn't lie, Keigo. I genuinely..." He presses his lips against yours gently, shutting you up mid sentence.

"Shh. Lets get a new bed sheet and calm you down first."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

96.5K 3.5K 39
Tomura Shigaraki x Original Female Character ____________ At the age of eighteen, an orphaned Mina is welcomed into the yakuza group, the Shie Hassai...
444K 12.8K 34
It was my summer vacation before my third year at UA high. I hadn't planned for anything overwhelmingly interesting to happen, but, when you decide o...
83 3 27
When 24 year hero Incentum, documented name Tomoya Maoru, moves from Poland to Japan she finds herself diving head first into hero work within the fi...
48K 1K 31
Y/n has taken the place as the number 3 hero in all ofJapan. At the billboard charts she meets number 2 pro hero Hawks and she has caught his attenti...