The Silencer

By collins295

The Silencer really lives up to his name as the students from Tourmaline Academy are being murdered and found... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1- Not the best start
Chapter 2 - Faith? I guess it was.
Chapter 3 - The King's Eye Ruin
Chapter 4 - The Pattern
Chapter 5 - Classes dismissed
Chapter 6 - Process of Elimination
Chapter 7 - A day with an Enemy
Chapter 8 - Red flags
Chapter 9 - Grandma?
Chapter 10 - The camp
Chapter 11 - Frank Marcel
Chapter 12 - Paradox Springs
Chapter 13 - Your Ring
Chapter 14 - Revenge
Chapter 15 - Stolen
Chapter 17 - Unraveling
Chapter 18 - Memories of Lyla
Chapter 19 - Watches Or Rings
Authors Note
Chapter 20 - Happy Birthday
Chapter 21 - Kinapped
Chapter 22 - The Big Plan
Chapter 23 - Mastermind
Chapter 24 - Unwinding
Chapter 25 - The rippling puddle
Chapter 26 - This is why
Chapter 27 - The Silencer (Part 1)
Chapter 28 - The Silencer (Part 2)

Chapter 16 - Let's wait and see

71 27 71
By collins295

My delicate hands brushed across the puzzling information in the yearbook. My hands scrolled to a familiar page to try and piece together the absurd puzzle.

The King's eye fire's victims and survivors.

My light brown eyes glanced over the page once more.

I searched for Fiddlestone, or someone related to him but I found nothing.

If no one died for him...

Then why is he going around killing innocent people?

"Well?...aren't we going to go after the guy?" Lyla disrupted my thoughts.

The huge white walls provided a sort of safety with my group's little secret...but not enough.

My orbs caught her's in a silent answer.

She immediately sulked, falling back onto the cold wooden bench.

"Why aren't we going after him?" Allie looked up from the yearbook.

"It's inconsiderate,"

"Darla just died and the dorm is mourning over her, plus something isn't right."

Allies' thick eyebrows furrowed with confusion.

"Look at this," My dark finger pointed to the book in front of me.

Both of their eyes scrolled across the page until their brows drew up with realization.

"Exactly, Fiddleston isn't here, I don't even know the guy-"

"That could be the reason why we couldn't find him..because no one really knows who he is?"

"People don't do things without reason, Lyla,"

"Exactly, Allie is right, People don't do things without reason."

"He has to have some form of motive which is why I've created a plan."

Their eyes sparkled with curiosity, anticipating my next words.

"We have to know his game plan and study his movements."

"Do you all know the saying 'To catch a thief you have to think like one'?"

Lyla cackled as if she is remembering something.

"I've heard it once or twice."

"Good, we need to find out his pattern, it's obviously not the one we originally came up with but one thing's for sure...he is killing in the order of the dorms."

The jingling bells resonated peacefully throughout the Library as someone familiar entered but with a once again bruised face.

"Asher?" We all paid attention to him as he pulled his huge black hood over his face and came to our table.

"H-Hi B-Bryer," His hands waved at me in greeting as he plopped down on the bench beside me.

"Don't Hi me! What happened to your face.....again!?" My cheeks flushed with fury as I held the delicate boy's face in my equally delicate hands.

As soon as they reached the black eye and busted lip, he winced, shooing me away and pulling the hood closer.

"N-Nothing just a misunderstanding that's all,"

"Misunderstanding? Dear, black eyes and busted lips aren't misunderstandings..you either got into a fight or someone's bullying you,"

"I-I really am ohk Allie, no need to worry,"

Lyla looked as if she was in deep thought, her focus not totally with us in the matter.

"A-Anyways, someone told me t-that you guys found a clue a-about the Silencer? I can be of a-assistance."

Lyla finally got out of her daze as she refocused on Asher's appearance, sharing her thoughts with him.

"How so?"

"W-well you all said it was S-Sony..S-Sony Fiddlestone right?"

We all nod our heads waiting for Asher to continue but the two librarians marched over to our table.

The red hair, green-eyed woman, looked nothing like her twin sister who had black hair and blue eyes.

"The library is closing in five minutes," The red-haired announced.

Her intimidating glare told me that she really didn't like us...for whatever reason.

I took up the yearbooks placing them onto the cream coloured shelf and made my way out of the room.

I tugged my weather jacket closer to my body, opening the umbrella, awaiting the brutal shower.

Asher hurried under my umbrella while Lyla ducked under Allies.

We hurried into Lyla's car, turning on the sweet A/C, closing the umbrellas, and taking off our bulky jackets.

My cold breathing slightly frosted the glass as I asked the question that was bugging me.

I am a curious cat after all.

"Asher, What were you going to tell us?"

His orbs searched mine until his fingers snapped in realization.

"Oh yes,"

"I w-was going to tell you that I k-know him, he's in my c-class and I can get some i-info on him if y-you'd like?"

His cheeks flushed red from the sudden attention until I nodded my head slowly.

"That could work, I need to tell Madeline about this,"

After a short drive we all headed inside and I went upstairs to a sobbing Madeline, holding a piece of paper.

My feet took slow steps towards her as my trembling hands reached unhurriedly for the paper.

I could only hope it isn't what I think it is.

She sprang up from the bed embracing me into a scared hug, crying hysterically onto my shoulder.

My voice started cracking when I called her name as tears pooled my light brown orbs.

"Please say it isn't what I think it is,"

My broken sobs gradually grew into steady cries as Madeline gave me no answer.

Her hands grabbed for any part of my body as sobs racked through her fragile one.

"I d-don't want to die, Bryer,"

"Madeline? Maddy you're not going to die." I protested.

My dark fingers finally brought the note closer to my face as my sight spheres read the horrific message on it.

"Your time has finally come ~ Silencer."

"No!..... No! No! No! This can't be happening!"

Madeline's arms squeezed my frame as she tried to get me to accept it.

This monster is going around killing innocent people.

Carving out their death numbers and stitching their mouths closed and now he was going to do the same thing to my best friend!

It was unfair..all of it!

Why is he doing this in the first place! He isn't even related to Sir Marc-

He isn't related to Sir Marcel!

...and it isn't just one person going around killing people...it's two.

I knew something was off, but how did he come across the ring?

My brain tried to tie all the clues together.

I just couldn't accept that the Silencer was going to take Madeline next. I needed evidence and fast.

I pulled her closer to me as we cried silently.

Out of nowhere, an ear-shattering scream echoed downstairs.

We looked at each other before we dashed out of the room.

Allie looked petrified along with Austin as they held up the jacket that Lyla was wearing.

I looked around the untidy room, pillows were all over the place and anything else that could be grabbed.

"What happened!"

Allie tried to get her breathing under control as tears pooled in her eyes and her mouth wide open from shock.

"H-He took her."

_________________________________________

A/N

1156 words,

Sorry for the very late update! :(

Anyways, how was the chapter?

What's going to happen to Lyla?

Is Sony really the Silencer?

Find out next time!

Thanks for reading! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Remember to vote, comment, and share!

Until next time!

Bye-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156 26 17
It was vacation time in "Waterhills Police Academy". Some students of criminology department decided to stay rather than to go home for the vacation...
81 15 15
Talia Gomez, The silent girl that always follows the rules. Swissiana Lüqe, Queen Bee but has a soft spot for her friends. Nihonna Sayaki, The Smart...
438 114 38
With a vicious serial killer targeting the students of Lancaster University, Camry Evans is determined to snuff out this criminal from the inside. Se...
91.4K 3.2K 30
A group of friends get trapped in their school along with their history teacher. A single game of Truth Or Dare to pass the time, soon turns into a g...