AMANDA (Girl Series #1) ON-G...

Galing kay RedLittleRanger

Amanda is persistent. She will do anything just to make her family proud of her. She's the bread winner at th... Higit pa

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60

CHAPTER 26

13 9 0
Galing kay RedLittleRanger

Louie's POV

Katatapos kolang maligo, at nagahahanda na ako para puntahan si Garrett ng may maalala ako.

How would I know where was he?

My phone lost when those mens tied me in that abandoned building. And Amanda's phone, I'm sure wala na sa appartment ko iyon. Lalo pa at nakita kong galing doon ang mga tauhan ni Marius.

Pero makikiusap parin ako kay Admiran na baka pwede kameng magbaka sakali sa appartment ko.

Nang makalabas na ako sa guest room ni Admiran....

"Ready?" She asked me.

Tumango naman ako. "Yeah, and a bit nervous" I said.

Lumapit naman siya sa akin, at hinawakan ang kamay ko.

"Don't be, I'm here. And as long as I'm here, no one will hurt you, trust me" she smiled.

Nakakapag pagaan talaga ng loob ang ngiti ni Admiran. Napaka genuine nito. Kaya tumango ako at nangiti na rin.

At habang naglalakad kame pababa ng hagdan...

"Ahhmmm, Admiran!" Tawag ko sakanya.

Lumingon naman ito sa akin "hmmm?" She hummed.

"Ahhmmm, is it ok if dumaan muna tayo sa appartment ko? Kase andon ang phone ni Amanda and I didn't know the address or where to look for Garrett I'm sorry, I just remember earlier" I said.

And she nodded. "Sure, ofcourse"

So I nodded too.

And on our way to my appartment, the nervousness I feel, it never fades nor disappear. But Admiran, she always smiles at me and my nervousness fades away. A bit.

And Amanda, everytime Im thinking that this is all for her, nabubuhayan ako ng loob. I need to be strong, for Amanda. I need to overcome my nervousness, so that I can save Amanda from the evil hands of that fucktard crazy asshole!

And when we finally arrived, Admiran never left my side.

And when we saw the land lady..."Ohh my Louie!" She said and come to hug me.

I don't know what or how to react, what if Marius threatened her? And tell if I came back? There's a lot of what if's in my mind----

"Don't worry Louie, I'm still your land lady, I won't hurt or endanger you" she said.

But I don't.. I can't trust her that easy. Everyone can buy through money now. Because if not, sana matagal na akong naka alis sa abandonadong building nayon. Dahil madami ang nakakita sa ginawa nila sa akin!!

"Please bear with Louie, she was just traumatized on what happen, and I can't tell you it because its private and personal" I heard Admiran said.

And I saw the land lady nod. "It's okay, those bastards, they look like scary demons but they didn't scare me.... and ohhh by the way, what can I do to the both of you?!" She asked.

"Is my things inside is safe?" Agad kong tanong.

I need my things, my clothes. I don't know where to live, but still I have a work and school. I just hope the CEO understands me, and the principal too.

"Ofcourse it is. They tried to open it, smash it but I called police when they tried to. I don't want my occupants to get harmed in any way" she said making me smile.

"Thankyou" I said. "Ahhmmm can we go in?" I added.

"Sure!" The land lady nodded.

And when we entered, I hurriedly look for Amanda's phone and saw it under my lampshade. So I picked it up. And knowing Amanda, she didn't have any passwords so I easily opened her messages.

And I saw Garrett's text also Berry's and calls too. I didn't read the past messages of Garrett, I didn't back read, I only read those who just sent by now and yesterday.

And as I've estimated, for almost one month of being missing in action, Garrett always texting Amanda. Because it's written there 99+ messages from Garrett.

From: Garrett
How are you? I hope you're doing fine.

From: Garrett
I missed you so much Amanda

From: Garrett
I promise you I won't stop looking for you. I WON'T . NEVER. STOP.

From: Garrett
And I promise you too, if I found you again, I will hide my identity anymore. I won't use ski mask anymore. I promise you that.

Garrett is really a nice, sweet and lovely guy. I hope I found someone like him too... but not now------

"LOUIE!!!!!"

Im rooted in my place when I hear that voice.

Ohh my gaasshhhh!! How I miss that voice!!

So I turned around and face the owner of the voice and I was shocked on what I see.

Berry! He looks very manly. He wears a formal wear, tuxedo and a white shirt in. And his boobies were gone, also his hair was in cleaned cut.

Did he decided to change himself after we lost?

Berry's POV

"Hey people look!!!" Zolo shouted so we came to him.

He pointed his laptop so we put our attention there. Then there's a video playing, and its a CCTV footage of Louie's appartment.

How did I know? Because I know what Louie's appartment looked like.

"What's with Louie's appartment? Are the mens came back again? Want me to teach them lessons this time?" I asked Zolo.

"No, if you did that, then Amanda would be in danger. If Amanda was with them. We have to act like were not suspecting him on this" Zolo said.

"Then what's on Louie's appartment?" I asked him.

I'm curious though, pabalik balik sila sa appartment ni Louie, but my baby was gone almost a month now!

"Just watch it" he said.

So I watched.

And when the video started, there's a car who parked in front of her appartment and in that car, Admiran or Miranda came out with Louie.

OMG!! LOUIE?!?!?! SHE'S HERE NOW!! SHE'S SAFE!!

The video doesn't ended yet, but I decided to go to Louie's appartment.

I heard them call me but I don't give a fvcking d@mn care!

My baby is home!

I didn't even bother looking if I looked like Berry or not. All I care now is Louie is home and I need to see here right now. As in RIGHT NOW!

Im here at my building. Of course, I do have a decent and proper company called BRND Shipping Lines. Zolo and Carlson are with me today, because we can't go to Garrett's company due to his mood swings.

Only Zach can tame him, so only Zach is with him right now. So we can't tell him about this now. Maybe later?

And on my way out , I heard the two shout.

"Goodluck!" - Zolo

"Ingat!!" - Carlson

So I ignored them then run to my car. And when I hop into my car. I started manoeuvering it to Louie's appartment. And when I arrived, I saw her looking at her phone or is it Amanda's phone? Im not sure 'coz her back is facing me same as Admiran. So I caught her Attention.

"LOUIE!!!!!" I shouted.

Then slowly, she faced me with excitement filled on her face fades.

W-why? Is she mad at me? Because I didn't look for her?

But I did!!

I fvcking did all that I can!

"Louie!" I said again and run towards her then hugged her.

I really miss this machine gun!!

And when im about to broke my hug because I feel like she didn't want to respond on my embrace, she hugged me tight. She embraced me tightly like she do really missed me.

That made me stun.

"I m-miss you B-berry!" She said and then started to cry.

F*ck! I don't want seeing Louie cry!!

"I miss you too" I said. And hug her tightly.

I didn't notice it comes out as a baritone voice. I just realized it when Louie loosened her embraced with me.

"You've changed. Your smell, your looks and your voice. Broken?" She asked like she was not lost for a month now.

"Change for the better" I just said. I don't want to lie to her anymore. I want her to see me as me now as Bernard and not as Berry.

"So, what are you doing here?" Admiran asked me this time.

"Im always here, waiting for Louie and Amanda to return, and now I'm here just to check but I was surprised!" I said with a smile and hugged Louie again.

"I miss you very much b*tch!" Louie said making me laugh.

"I miss you so much too! Where have you been? And where's Amanda?" I asked her.

And I saw, I clearly saw how her happy face turned into a scared one. So I caressed her cheeks.

"Are you okay? Tell me your fine on that one month? Tell me your fine wherever you was in a month!" I said in a medium high tone.

"I-im oka---"

"She's not okay!" Putol ni Admiran sakanya.

"What?!! What happened?! Tell me what happen Louie!" I almost shout in anger.

If I knew that there's bad thing happen to my lady, whoever did it to her should hide right now, because I will never give up until I killed those bastards!

Not to Louie but to those who had hurt her!

If I only found out Louie was hurt, I swear!! Ako mismo ang kikitil sa buhay ng mga nanakit sakanya. Besides, I have a dirty job before.

"Mamaya ko na ikekwento ang nangyare, but for now, lets get out of here. Maybe those mens will came back here again... and oohhh!! Berry please help me get all those things and stuffs Louie and Amanda has in this appartment. Louie is not living here anymore, its dangerous for her to still stay here" Admiran said.

Making me and Louie frowned.

"Then where I gonna live?" -Louie.

"Then where were Louie gonna live?" -Me

Sabay naming tugon.

"In my house, its big and its only me and my mama who lives there, so you can live with us." Admiran said.

Louie and I, were both stunned on what Admiran said.

"Thankyou!" Louie said and Admiran just smile on her.

After we put all the things and stuffs of Amanda and Louie on the truck rented by Admiran, we went into a place near our workplace.

BTC.

Were now here at Amore Café waiting for someone I don't know. And when we entered the cafe, my attention was caught by the guy who wears a hoodie and a mask.

What is this bastard doing here? He must be drowning himself to work, so that sadness and loneliness won't eat him alive!!

Author's POV

Nang makarating sa Amore Café, agad na tinanong ni Admiran si Louie.

"Natext mona ba si Garrett?" Admiran asked Louie.

And Louie nodded before answering, "yup, and he said later we will meet at the shed, where Amanda and him are always together." Louie said.

Bago sila makaalis ng bahay, gabi palang ay nakausap na ni Admiran ang isa sa makakatulong sa kanila. And they both agreed to meet at Amore Café. And now, they're here.

Admiran is nervous. Very nervous, it took her an hour or two or three or four before the man agreed to meet her. She didn't give up convincing the man to talk and meet her.

So in Admiran's mind 'now that you agreed, I won't hesitate to tell you what really happened to me'.

So when Admiran already saw the man, sitting on a table alone, she gestured Louie and Berry to be by her side. Not knowing that the man she wants to talk to is the man Louie called too.

"Hi Mr. Belleza!" Admiran said when they reached the table Mr. Belleza was occupying.

And Louie froze for what she heard. In her mind 'Mr. Belleza? The CEO of BTC? OMG!!'

But Berry wasn't shock on the news that its the CEO of BTC, but he was shocked, 'why is this man here?'.

So when Mr. Belleza turned around to face Admiran, Louie covered up her mouth. In so much shock! And Bernard who's playing Berry at that time, pretend that he was shocked too and did the same thing Louie does.

"Y-your Mr. Belleza?" Pautal na tanong ni Louie sa kaharap.

Bumaling naman si Admiran kay Louie na hanggang ngayon ay shocked to the bones parin.

"You know him?" Admiran asked Louie and Louie nodded.

"H-he's Garrett!" Louie exclaimed.

"Y-your Garrett, r-right?" Louie asked Mr. Belleza who's now shocked too.

Mr. Belleza, he's confused. 'Why is my client Admiran is with Louie and Berry?'

"Y-yeah, what are you doing here? I thought Were gonna meet later on the shed?" Mr. Belleza asked Louie.

"Im here with a friend, her" she pointed Admiran who's at her side. "She will meet someone here, who can help us to find Amanda" she said.

They're not aware of what's going on.

So Admiran spoke.

"Im here to meet someone who can help us to find Amanda, and that someone is Mr. Belleza, and the one you said you'll meet later named Garrett is him?" Itinuro pa ni Admiran si Mr. Belleza

Tumango naman si Louie "yeah, so Mr. Belleza is Garrett? OH GOD!" Louie covered her mouth again for the second time.

She can't believe this! she can't believe that Amanda is dating their CEO!!

"Soooooo, nandito naman na pala ang lahat so lets go and talk?" Basag naman ni Berry sakanilang magugulong pag iisip.

Garrett's POV

Im here now at Amore Café. My client, the owner of the manufacturing company of condoms, Ms. Admiran Samson wants to meet me

Since I don't do meet ups, I told her that my secretary will do it for me, but the fuck is......

She blackmailed me and I can't say no to her!!!

Its my fucking IDENTITY against me!

Flashback....

Im having a not so peaceful dinner when I received a call from unknown number.

This number is familiar... so I answered it.

"CEO of Belleza Group of Companies, speaking" I said.

"Good evening Mr. Belleza, its me Admiran Samson, remember me?" She said.

Ohh yeah! Ofcourse I remember you my sister!

"Ohh, what can I do for you?" I asked her. I need to act like I didn't know yet that she's Miranda.

"I want to meet you up" she said.

Walang niho niha, diretso ang pagkasabe niya.

But im not ready! Amanda is still missing! And I didn't have the guts yet to talk to her on personal.

"You already read our terms and condition Ms. Samson, and it includes there that you and I are not allowed to meet up for meetings but my secretary will do that for me" sabe ko nalang kahit na ang totoo ay gustong gusto ko na siyang makausap ng personal at harap harapan.

"But I need to talk to you in person, its an important matter Mr. Belleza!" She almost shouts at me.

Whats her problem?

"Whats more important than my terms and conditions Ms. Samson? You know you can be imprisoned if you didn't follow my terms and condition" I said.

I badly want to talk to her too, but its not yet the right time.

"Your past Mr. Belleza" she said.

What do you need Miranda? Why do you want me to talk in person? And why my past? Im really confused why she wants me to talk in person.

"I don't have time for your shits Ms. Samson" I just said and ended the call.

Im glad she wants to see me and talk to me, but im not yet ready. My excuses why I didnt look for her is not yet ready.

But after just a seconds, she called again, and just like earlier, I told her I don't want to see or meet her.

Pero pursigido talaga siya na mapapayag ako. But still, I didn't eat my pride. Im not yet ready, though Im excited for this day to happen, but still im afraid.

What if she didn't accept me because I didnt look for her? What if she's very disappointed that I believed that she's already gone?

There's a lot of What ifs in my mind----

*phone rings!*

I think its her thirteenth call...

Miranda didn't change.... She don't give up easily specially when its important.

And meeting me is important??

So I answered her call.

"Im telling you Ms. Samson if you won't stop-----"

"I know your background Mr. Belleza, and ohh! I sent you an email, look for it and call me when and where do you want me to meet, ok? Have a nice day ahead !" She said then ended the call.

And truth to Miranda's words. When I checked my email there's an email coming from MONSTERSCOVER.

And I know it came from Miranda. She's the owner of that company.

Its a two photo----

Ohhhh f*ck! A photo!!!

The first was...... a photo of mine!! naked!! And as I've remember I was just ten that time!

And the second one was, im with my Dad and Mom. And my face there was for full show! I didn't wear any skimask!

Sh*t!

And there's a text below the photos.

"Please inform me where and when do you want us to meet, I told you. Its important! And I can spread that photo of yours when you didn't come on the place you have chosen. And ohhh! Just an suggestion, I want it to be tomorrow, your place."

Argghhhhh!! Miranda! What do you really need?!

So I emailed her where I want to talk with her.

Then, Morning came, I received a message from.....

Amanda?

I was in so much glee when I opened her text, but slowly fades when I read whats inside.

From: Amanda
Hi! This is Louie, I just came home and I saw Amanda's phone. Amanda is still missing and I want your help since your her legal stalker. So can we meet? I really need your help please help us.

So Louie came back? And Amanda is still missing?

F*ck!

I don't like this feeling!! So I text back.

To: Amanda
Sure. At the shed, later I just have to meet an important person. I'll text you if were done.

And after that, she didn't text back. And I already readying myself to meet my long lost Sister Miranda.

End of flashback....

And after an hour of waiting finally she arrived. I knew her voice thats why when she said "hi!" I know its her.

And I know its b*llsh*t for me to not recognize her voice when I heard her on our first call as my client.

So I turned around, and im shocked she's with Louie.

Im wearing a freaking skimask now! So I know Louie might recognize me.

Oohhh shitty life!!

When I saw Louie's shocked face, I also saw Berry's fucking fake shocked face too. And they even both covered their mouths with their hands.

"Y-your Mr. Belleza?" Louie asked me.

Ohhh sh*tt!! She's still my employee, I know she knows me!

Then Miranda asked her.

"You know him?" Admiran asked Louie then Louie nodded.

Oohhhhh sh*tt!! Im d*mbfounded! F*ck!!

"H-he's Garrett!" Louie exclaimed. "Y-your Garrett, r-right?" Louie asked me.

"Y-yeah, what are you doing here? I thought Were gonna meet later on the shed?" I asked her.

Oh sh*tt me again. How can I forget that they're mutual friends because of Amanda!

How shitty I am today!!

"Im here with a friend, her" she pointed Admiran who's at her side. "She will meet someone here, who can help us to find Amanda" Louie said.

So this is the important thing Miranda was talking about?

"Im here to meet someone who can help us to find Amanda, and that someone is Mr. Belleza, and the one you said you'll meet later named Garrett is him?" Miranda even pointed me.

Louie just nodded.

"yeah, so Mr. Belleza is Garrett? OH GOD!" Louie covered her mouth again for the second time.

F*ck! F*ck! F*ck! Just f*ck!!

"Soooooo, nandito naman na pala ang lahat so lets go and talk?"

Thanks to Berry who cut the awkward momentous of us.

"So..." its Miranda.

"Lets clarify things first----"

I cut her off.

"lets not talk here, come with me.. lets talk in other place where there's not a lot of people" I said then stand up and walks outside the cafe.

And like a pet, they all followed me.

Since we are here infront of my building, then I know where is the safest place to talk.

"Where are we going?" Berry asked.

"Just shut up Berry! And follow me... and ohhhh!" I turned around making Miranda and Louie stopped and shocked. "If your already bored Berry, you can leave now!" I said.

This asshole! Feel na feel niya ang pagpapanggap!

"Im not bored sir,sorry" he said.

I want to laugh out my ass loud because Berry said sorry.. But Louie is here who thinks Berry is gay also Miranda.

And when we entered my buildings parking lot.....

"Ohh my... were gonna talk in your office sir?" Louie asked.

So I nodded. "That's the safest place I knew to talk about this" I said.

And we entered the elevator, and come out on it, my secretary was shocked seeing me with this three.

"Ahhmmm, s-sir-----"

"Its fine, just make us some juice" I said and Cara left immediately to make a juice.

And when we arrived at my office...

"Wow! This place is bigger than my appartment, and this is just your office? Ohhh my! I wonder how big---- ohhhh! I remember we went into your house a month ago!" Louie said.

"Y-you went into my house?" I asked her.

Im confused, a lot of my employees went to my house when Im working there and Cara is there also. But I didn't knew Louie came there.

"Yes sir, actually im with Berry and Amanda that time!" She said

Ooohhhh! I see, kaya pala nabanggit ni Amanda noon na nakita niya ang tattoo ko sa likod sa bahay ng CEO.

"So where here, lets clarify things alre----"

"Sir here's your drink!" Cara said.

And I saw how Miranda's jaw tightened

"F*CK THIS!! YOU KNOW BITCH WERE IN A IMPORTANT MEETING! SO STOP PESTERING US AND JUST GO OUTSIDE!!" She shouted at my secretary.

This is the first time I saw her that way!!!

"Excuse me Ms. Samson, this ain't important because you don't have any important appointment with Mr. Belleza written on my schedule and also this two whom I didn't know!" My secretary said in a high pitched voice.

So Miranda who's sitting earlier is now standing up and shouting at Cara again.

And the two was just looking alternately and listening.

"FOR YOU'RE FUCKING INFORMATION! IM ADMIRAN SAMSON NOW!! BUT BEFORE IM MIRANDA BELLEZA! SO NOW, DO YOU KNOW ME? DO I NEED TO HAVE A FUCKING APPOINTMENT FIRST TO MY BROTHER SO THAT I CAN GET IN? HEY YOU ASSHOLE!!! IM HIS SISTER.. MIRANDA BELLEZA HERE B*TCH! SO FUCKING GET OUT NOW BEFORE I TOLD KUYA TO KICK YOU OUT OF OUR COMPANY!!"

Did she just called me kuya? So she's not mad at me?

There's a lot of questions in my mind now and only Miranda can answer but before I asked her she spoke first.

So I just stare at her. She changed a lot.

"You have a lot of explaining to do kuya, but for now... lets talk about how to find Amanda!" Miranda said and I just nod.

I really miss my sister!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

434K 27.2K 39
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
Fate Galing kay Mani

General Fiction

364K 18.6K 96
fate : be destined to happen, turn out, or act in a particular way. Often people try to navigate through life with their own plans and wonder why thi...
413K 15.3K 45
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
1.5M 38.2K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...