The Forgotten Side Character...

By Zarithyuane

(hiatus as mental health is declining) After almost ten years of hiding and living under another identity, I... More

ꜱʏɴᴏᴘꜱɪꜱ
ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ
ɴᴏʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇs
ɪᴄʜɪ
ɴɪ
sᴀɴ
ʏᴏɴ
ɢᴏ
ʀᴏᴋᴜ
ɴᴀɴᴀ
ʜᴀᴄʜɪ
ᴋʏᴜᴜ
ᴊᴜᴜ
ᴊᴜᴜɪᴄʜɪ
ᴊᴜᴜɴɪ
ᴊᴜᴜsᴀɴ
ᴊᴜᴜʏᴏɴ
ᴊᴜᴜɢᴏ
ᴊᴜᴜʀᴏᴋᴜ
ᴊᴜᴜɴᴀɴᴀ
ᴊᴜᴜʜᴀᴄʜɪ
ᴊᴜᴜᴋʏᴜᴜ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜɪᴄʜɪ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜɴɪ
ANNOUNCEMENT
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜsᴀɴ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜʏᴏɴ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜ-ɢᴏ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜɴᴀɴᴀ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜʜᴀᴄʜɪ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜᴋʏᴜ
ꜱᴀɴᴊᴜᴜ
ꜱᴀɴᴊᴜᴜɪᴄʜɪ

ɴɪᴊᴜᴜʀᴏᴋᴜ

1.1K 55 1
By Zarithyuane

.•° ✿ °•.

NIJUU-ROKU

°•. ✿ .•°
||SECRETS PART I||

╭────────────
╰─➛✎﹏ | 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ .°• ੈ♡₊˚•.

Allen silently listened to every clippety-clop of the carriage's horse hooves, as he walked by the pavement of a busy road, hearing some folks chat as they did their own errands. A few meters away from where he is, stood a huge wall. The wall that separates the wealthy people from plebeians like him.

Achoo!

Allen started sniffling and grabbed both of his shoulders, caressing them as if he was cold.

Why'd no one tell me that it's already the start of ber months* here! It's freezing cold out here.

Cough, cough 

He stopped on his own track and glanced at his right side. There were dozens of people laying and sitting down by the side of the road, wearing rugged clothes, and asking passers-by for some money.

He continued walking and went to one of the nearby shops.

Cough, cough 

A child coughed again, which was followed by a few people. The worried woman holding him could only tear up as she watches the suffering child. When a hand had suddenly showed up on her peripheral view, she looked back to see a young lad holding a few bags of bread on his arms and more by his feet.

"Here, eat. It's cold out here." The young man said as cold air came out of his mouth, which the woman shakingly took, surprised that it's warm.

"They are freshly baked, don't worry. It will quickly cool out here and you both can eat it without burning yourselves. I'll buy some hot soup after distributing this." he looked at the boy glancing up at him and smiled, "It won’t take too long, be strong young lad!" he said and soon jogged to the other people's places and distributed the bread to them. The lass and child can only look in awe to see someone is worried about them.

"Mama.." The young boy called the woman that was brought back to reality and hand fed him a few of the still warm bread, tearing up more. "It’s warm. Warm."

As she spoke, standing from afar was a girl with a dirty old scarf, wrapped around her neck, holding a paper bag containing a stale bread on her chest like it's part of her life. She gazed without any emotion at the man not far from her, fighting over the price of soup with the stall owner.

"Hm, Idiot." she mutter, glancing to the child and the woman not far from her, sighing.

╭────────────
╰─➛✎﹏ |ᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ .°• ੈ♡₊˚•.

"Okay, we're done!" I exclaimed as I stretched and looked at them who were happily sipping the soup.

"You guys won't need to think about what to eat for a few days now, I talked and paid the bakery to give you freshly baked breads for one week… and some elderly woman said they will give soups to you guys on my behalf coz I'm broke enough to afford them hehe." I continued, scratching the back of my head.

“Broke? Did you possibly slip on the cold concrete on the way-"

"Nonono, certainly not! My body is still strong and flexible like before." I replied, laughing awkwardly.

"And… I'm sorry if this is all I can do, but I do hope you will feel a little bit better… now if you may excuse-"

"Y, YOUNG SIR!"

A shrieky voice called out from the crowd which not only surprised the crowd, but also me. It was a girl in her early teenage years.

“Please hold on!”

Her locks of charcoal black hair sparkles with the falling snowflakes, gently swaying with the icy wind. She then gazed at me with her big but sharp brown eyes, and asked, "Father! Do you remember me?" w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶E̶v̶i̶l̶ ̶Q̶u̶e̶e̶n̶'̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶g̶i̶c̶ ̶m̶i̶r̶r̶o̶r̶.̶ ̶

Crack

Excuse me?

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

"Your Highness, please sit down." The head butler uttered, referring to the Crown Prince who was walking back and forth by his table.

Slam!

"He's late." He exclaimed deeply, sitting back down as he brushed his hair with his hand in frustration.

"Sire, a commoner like him is careless at nature. Do not worry, as soon as he arrives we'll punish-"

"Jeremy." He stopped him from speaking more, "Please, let me think. Please be quiet for a moment." he requested, with an icy tone.

"... Yes, sire.."

The Crown Prince then stayed quiet, placing his hands by his face, eyeing the door worriedly.

"But please be wary that she might use that commoner against you, in the future."

"Jeremy-"

"So do keep your distance away from him, for not our sake but yours."

He kneeled down by the floor, but the Crown Prince still didn’t even look at him,

"You can punish me anytime and I'll take it with honor, but please take this servant's words a chance and think about it… since your father cannot protect you-"

"Do not mention the Emperor nor tell him about this matter. This is my own business and whatever I do and encounter with that commoner is mine to worry about. Do you understand, Jeremy?" Not waiting for a response, the Prince stood up and went behind a foldable room divider.

"As you practically helped raise and teach the Emperor since he was a child and still helping to this day to my journey, my respect to you is immeasurable, but do not cross the line."

Jeremy didn't dare to speak after that.

"Call Kenneth. I'm going out." He ordered, unbuttoning his shirt. "Yes, Your Highness." Jeremy soon went out without lifting his head.

Soon after the knight arrived, walking inside with no hesitation.

He was not in his usual armor but in a casual piece of clothing with a little dagger on his hand and by his belt.

"Ran, what did I tell you about knocking before you enter?" The man behind the divider reminds his guard, clearly disappointed.

Kenneth chuckled as he scratched the back of his head, "Your Highness, I am still not used to the names you give me everytime we go out."

The Crown Prince walked out, without his usual attire and in a similar style as Kenneth's.

His blonde hair changed into almond brown, and his eyes turned hazel. The cold aura he emitted when he wears the crown is now gone, it was as if the person standing in front of him was just a normal person.

Sighing, he ruffled his hair and said, "How many times have I told you to not call me Your Highness if it's just the two of us." then took the sheathed dagger from 'Ran', replacing it with a silver ring.

Kenneth then silently wore it asking, "Hmph. Why are we going out anyway?" glancing at the man who just pushed a specific brick behind his table opening a secret passageway, "Lucien. "

The Crown Prince then turned his head and looked at him, smirking slightly, "We're going to fetch my childhood friend, what else?”

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁
Edited:thelazykrazie
D

ate:Monday, August 2 2021

*Ber months-The -ber months are the last four months of the calendar year. They are September, October, November and December. In the Philippines, the -ber months are significant because they mark the holiday season. The Christmas season officially starts on the first day of September and runs for four consecutive months.

Hi, ducklings~. I know its been two months after my last update so I apologize. My family and I are moving to a new house! So while waiting for it to finish, me and my siblings accompanied with our 5 cats are living with my mom since our vacation started(if you are confuse, I used to live with my grandma and my mom need to live separately coz of the pandemic and her work is far so yeah :)) thought I'll be okay and there's wifi here but then they said my mom's dog, Yuki, chewed the wire (yay for meee) but they finally fixed it after two weeks of no internet, then my kittens chewed the new wire(another yayyyyy, I got scoldedddd) then after a few more thousand being wasted away, it got fixed again and I'm finally here~. Andimgonnagonowcozitsalreadypastmycurfewijustwaitedfortheclocktoturnmidnightsoicanpostthisenjohyyyyyyy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 71K 145
[Check my profile for the new version of this story!!] [This is so... I wrote this when I was 16 😭] [KnY Various x Isekai!Reader] If you're honest w...
17K 663 26
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...
210K 6.4K 55
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
611K 27.3K 34
Suddenly living in an unknown world, she learned she was now in the romance book she had read not long ago and as the sad pitied mob character of the...