My Grace

By Ev_Anjeline

Jungkook's mafia FF U may fall in love with the storyline ๐Ÿ’œ [ On Hold rn ] Note : t... More

๐Ÿ’ซSneak Peak๐Ÿ’ซ
Introduction to Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
๐Ÿ’œ Just for Fun ๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 4

825 75 53
By Ev_Anjeline

It's ok sir . I live nearby , I can go by myself , besides I don't want to bo- " He cut me off by saying " You are not bothering me. You seemed in hurry that's why I'm asking you last time if you Comming or not ." He offered me a drive one last time. I guess I have to go with now .

"Ok . Thank you . You can drop me at Jeon's Mansion." I said but this time he turn his gaze fully on me , like he wants to ask me something.

.......................................................................

                      Jungkook's POV

After beating those monkeys away, I turn around to check on her . Our eyes met for a second but she hurriedly look away , Maybe she is too shy . But I did notice her facial features , she was very beautiful .

Her cute deo eyes with long velvety black lashes , pink plump lips , dainty nose and her skin cream contrast were making her look more angelic. Anyone would like to have her. .......*cough* ........jungkook.......... she's a. stranger .😑 

She was looking really... shy and innocent. Remember jungkook every glitter is not gold . She must be like other girl's. But I'm not a person to show my soft side to......... anyone😎 , definately not to a ........ stranger , I'm not going to change myself for anyone ,........... NEVER .

[ Guy's this is not love at first sight or something . He's just curious , don't make any false assumptions.]

She wasn't looking at me so I ask her if she's ok or not , without showing any kind of emotion . She answered and thanked me , and was about to leave but again my dumbass brain offers her a lift to her destination . She rejected at first but I somehow convinced her .

F**k what's wrong with me ? 🙄

But when she asked to drop her at Jeon's Mansion , I looked at swiftly with a little frown.
what she have do with us ? Is she's a. maid ? but she don't look like one , Is she's a secret agent or something ? I need to be careful .🧐

" You live there ? " I asked her , slightly lifting my left brow . 🤨

" Actually........ Yes I live there. Shall we go now?" 🙂she replied to me asking to hurry .
She lives in our Mansion ? I have to wait untill confirmation.

I nodded at her reply and we start to walk together ........ side by side , making our way towards exit . I kept taking glance of her side profile , without her noticing . She wasn't even spearing a glance at me , looking straight .

When we reach outside , driver was standing near car which was parked on left side of exit . When he notice my present and opened car's door for me . But when he notice a small figure besides me , he take a glance at her , if he knows her . When I look at her -

" Mr. Brendon , You here ? " She asked to driver . He looks at me , asking permission to speak . I nodded at him .

" Miss Y/n , I'm here with master . " he said to her. So she's Y/n .

"Master ?! who ?"😶 she asked him with a confuse frown. but then she followed his gaze which was on me, her eyes widened .

"Master !! th-this means you are here with Jeon's? Sir , you didn't tell me about you .😳" she exclaimed , driver was about to tell her my actual identity , but I sigh him to be quite 🤫. I still don't want her to know that I'm son of Jeon's .

" Aa....Yes , I came here with Jeon's " I said to her. 😌

" Sorry , but are you their relative or something ?" she asked , wants to know my identity .

" Aren't you getting late now " I said ignoring her question . "Ooh yeah , we should get back to the Mansion first ." she said while waiting for me to get a seat on backside . Did I know her?🤔

" You can seat in backside with me " I offered her , she hesitated at first but then get inside with a small ' okay ' 🙂. After her I also get inside making her slide on other side , keeping a quite distance between us and closed car's door with a loud thud , at which she flinched .

" When you all reached Mansion ? " she asked me .

" Probably 30 mins ago " I answered with same cold tone of mine .

" This means , I'm ........... late now , they ....... must be waiting for me." 😕She said turning her gaze from me , towards window on her side . A small sad pout appears on her face . She different from other, I guess .She's looks  cute. Aah ........Jungkook .... stop.

After Enjoying silent ride of 5 mins , we finally reached our destination . When car stopped in front of main door , she was looking ready to jump outside .

Once engine stopped , she quickly open door and get outside . I also get out from door on my side . After getting out she made her way towards Mansion with quick steps , I followed her from behind .

Everyone was smiling at her ,this means it's ture that she lives here. Is it her about whom my parents and uncle Park were talking about ? Maybe.

                       AUTHOR'S POV

Mr. Park entered in Mansion with Mr. and Mrs Jeon's , all servents start to bow in front of them ,they smiled at them😊 . But they kept on looking for Y/n , especially Mr. Park and Mrs Jeon's . They weren't able to see her inside the mansion .

"Where's Y/n Mr Park?" Mrs Jeon asked being impatient .

"I don't know Mrs , She .......... must be on her way to meet us " Mr Park replied to her being worried for his daughter . ' I know Y/n you must be ............. really busy with something , otherwise you would .... have been here by now , in ....... front of me , hugging me . Just be safe and .... come fast my ....... Princess , I'm ....... waiting for you.' Mr Park thought .

They all came in hall room and take thier seats on big sofa set which was in middle , under a beautiful shendilier which stole their attention . They kept on looking around the ..... mansion , being mesmerized ........ by it's beauty. Mrs Jeons was specially attracted by use of flowers and plants which were addition to the beauty of this Mansion .😍

" Thanks for doing this preparations , it's really beautiful ." Mrs Jeon said to senior made Nayeon who entered with a servent holding a tray of glasses which contain water and juices.

" Thanks to Miss Y/n Ma'am . She has done all this preparations , from changing shendilier to all the decorative flower pots and plant's . She was really eager to meet you all😊." Aunt Nayeon replied to Mrs Jeon with a smile while passing glasses to them .

" But where's the girl who's being praised so much ? " Mrs Jeon asked .

Being impatient , Mr Park asked " Where is she right now ? Did you know anything🙁?" while looking at Nayeon for answer.

Aunt Nayeon sighed and said " Actually sir , she has gone to get your favourite pastry from your favourite shop. " being worried for Y/n.

Mr Park gave her a understanding nod but ask further " But when did she leave the house ? "

" She was gone probably 25 to 30 mins ago , but she should have come by now." Nayeon answered at which Mr Park frowned.

" I hope she will come back safe. " Mr Park signed .

" Don't worry Shee-jin , she will come back soon . " Mr Jeon reassured his friend.

Suddenly they hear doors opening and turn around to saw a beautiful girl carrying a bag , running towards them bringing smile on their faces . Jungkook can be seen followed by her.
Mr Park stood from his seat turning in his daughter's way who came near him and tightly hugged him before passing pastry box to aunt Nayeon.

"DAD😍!! , how are you ? " She express her love while hugging him. she was finally in warm embrace of her Dad.

               ( Just for imagination )

"I'm good Princess , but where were you ? you make me wait so long !!" Mr Park said while patting her head .

"Aa... Dad , I'm went out to get your favourite pastry but customer line was ver long , that take my time ."😅 She said hiding truth behind , coz she don't want him to make worry about her.

"Ok then , ...you have changed ( in a good way ) so much in these 2 years." he said proudly , while rubbing her cheeks. She kept smiling at him.

'So she's Uncle Park's daughter !! how I didn't come to know ? , Whatever I don't care , ....... I'm not going to change anyways '😎 jungkook thought while making his way upstairs to his room continueosly hearing their conversation which was loud enough.

"OMG !!!! She's so beautiful 😍!" Mrs Jeon praised while running towards her .

Y/n quickly bowed to her saying hello to her. " "Welcome Mrs Jeon ." she was about bow again but before she could Mrs Jeon quickly grab her forearms and tightly hug her. " Call me aunt dear, no need to be formal with us." Said to Y/n . She was confused at first but afterwards she found a motherly feeling in her embarce. Mrs Jeon was continuously smiling at her .😄

" Jan-hee stop looking at her like that now " Mr Jeon said to his wife Comming from behind. Y/n quickly bowed at him " Welcome , Mr Jeon ."
she said. " It's uncle for you dear ." Mr Jeon said while giving a genuine smile to her which she returned happily.☺️

"And let me introduce someone-" Mrs Jeon said while looking for jungkook who was already gone now . Y/n notice that she was looking at the persons direction who helped her.

"Was he's your relative?" she asked to Mrs Jeon with a smile .

"N-no dear he was our son" Mrs Jeon said ." "He's our Master , Jeon jungkook" her father said indroducing him as her master. Her eyes widened😳 , the person who help her , fight for her was no other than her master . She think that she has bothered him too much.

'H-he's my Master ' she thought.

To be continued.........

........................................................................

_ Authors Note _

Hey guys !!
💜Happy friendship day to all of you !!💜 God may bless your friendships 💜

In today's chapter I had added some emojis , to make it more enjoyable . Hope you all don't mind with it.

Express your opinion on today's chapter , hope you like it .

You can personally message me your ideas if you have something , you want me put in this story .💜

      💜 Vote and Comments please 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.3K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

148K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.2M 49.7K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
158K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...