REVERSE ✓

By lazybugaboo

"The circus is now open! However, the clown was missing; seeking for the next victim." Cassien joined a non-m... More

Prologue
Chapter 01: Pedestrian Lane
Chapter 02: The King
Chapter 03: Master Of Disguise
Chapter 04: Clown In Town
Chapter 05: Vlogger's End
Chapter 06: The Missing Sapphire
Chapter 07: Name A Trouble
Chapter 08: Dawn After Query
Chapter 09: Unexpected Point
Chapter 10: Prince Of Devils
Chapter 11: The Sunshine
Chapter 12: Secret
Chapter 13: Racing Climax
Epilogue: The Last Show
Special Chapter: That One Girl
Afterword
Side Story 01: Minute Mysteries

Foreword

240 11 0
By lazybugaboo

No, this is not inspired by a horror movie— I haven't even seen movies as such. This rather is a hotchpotch of Pretty Boy Detective Club anime series and the second book of The Making Of Riley Paige.

My mind had thought of this creation whilst writing about the second book of my first completed novel. So pardon me if I chose to focus on this plot first. (If anybody was waiting for updates on The Club's Phantom.)

This is not a perfect book that you were probably seeking for. Such errors— typographical and grammatical— are present and I beg your pardon again. The aim of this work was to satisfy my daydreams and not to please whoever you are. (Whoops! A bit obnoxious, e? Hehe.)

I always considered the readers warned— if ever there was any— unless they skipped the foreword.

PS. Chill lang po ang mystery novella na 'to.

–– : –

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 387 5
Nightmare is a secret agent who is known for paralysing his victims, all of her missions are smooth but when she started to handle Michael Wilson's...
1.3K 85 21
NOW AVAILABLE ON BOOKS! Visit TDP Publishing House on Facebook! Year: April 2021 After the death of Mr. Treaty, the hidden investigatory group of th...
48.5K 2.5K 57
The game all about revenge The dream that turns out to be a nightmare The stranger you need to fight To save your own life ▶D̸̐̉́͜͜ŕ̡̨̩̻̙͝eͭ̆̓̊ͪa̐̾͗...
296K 14.3K 60
Highest Achievement Rank #5 in Horror (2014) The only way to survive is kill someone before you get killed. Face challenges, death, tortures, one sto...