Malori X Vel One Shots

By I_JustDidThat

Basically a book of different scenarios that vel and malori would find themselves in. πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹ = smut More

***lost in the woods 1/9***
***lost in the woods 2/9***
***lost in the woods 3/9***
***lost in the woods 4/9***
***lost in the woods 5/9***
***lost in the woods 6/9***
***lost in the woods 7/9***
***yandere vel***
***sibling rivals 1/5***
***sibling rivals 2/5***
***vels sick day***
***lost in the woods 8/9***
***lost in the woods 9/9**
velori memes:
***sibling rivals 3/5***
***sibling rivals 4/5***
***sibling rivals 5/5***
incorrect quotes:
***Romeo and Juliet***
***inside out***
***yes mistress***
***my bully***
***mosters aren't scary***
***maloris sick day***
HELP
***shark week***
***I DON'T UNDERSTAND***
***that stripper ***
***jealous?***
***wake up 1/?***
***wake up 2/?***
***shining knight 1/2***
***intruder***
incorrect quotes:
πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹textingπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
incorrect quotes:
***shining knight 2/2***
***soulmates 1/2***
***squid game***
***bored***
***mermaid***
***jealous? 2***
***In exchange?***
***axe cutting***
***difficult maths***
***soulmates 2/2***
***notes***

***tutor***

1.3K 38 40
By I_JustDidThat

"WHAT!?"

"Miss Dragoness, we are going to need you to calm down."

Reluctantly the silver haired women leaned back into her chair with a scowl on her face, her piercing gaze still locked on principal Albert daring him to continue.

"Miss Dragoness, you're grades are slipping and we are worried."

'Like hell you are, you just don't want your precious reputation to be ruined' golden eyes narrowed as the principal continued.

"We have arranged for you to met with a tutor every Friday morning and afternoon, considering that it is Friday today your first meeting with her will be this afternoon."

''Her' maybe this won't be so bad after all.' A devilish smirk appeared on the students face as she walked out of the principals office where her clique was waiting for her outside and she re-told the story of this poor girl that has been foretold to tutor her.

***

"WHAT!?"

A long, drawn out sigh left the principal of flostel 'Christ, are all these kids programmed to have the same reactions.'

"Miss crowett, you are going to need to calm down."

Reluctantly the auburn haired brunette leand back into her chair, eyes still wide with shock. When she was called into the principals office she was afraid that she might be getting suspended for beating up cerik again.

"Miss crowett, we would like to request that you tutor a troubled student. Her name is velverosa."

Immediately as the name was mentioned malori felt heat rising to her cheeks. Velverosa was Malori's first crush all the way since 5th grade and vel is also maloris current crush.

"You are going to be meeting with her every Friday morning and afternoon, so since today is Friday this afternoon will be your first session with her."

Maloris eyes fixed blankly onto the wall behind principal Albert for a couple seconds before being snapped back into reality by his dismissal.

Malori couldn't even remember standing up or walking away, all she remembers is running up to cerik with gushing tears of an emotion that she couldn't quite place.

She was happy that now she gets to spend time with her true love, but also terrified at the same time. Vels temper is short, she gets annoyed easily, to merely tutor her without having her hate you immediately would be like taming the dragon.

***

Friday afternoon:

Both lesbians had been given their place of meeting which was ment to be... vels house.

Entering her home is equivalent to entering a dragon den. If you go in you won't come out alive or with the same dignity.

Unfortunately for malori, she was already running late and she had to enter the building.

She had a bag full of books and pencils that she had brought which she hung over one shoulder as it dangled at her hips.

Malori hadn't had the time to think about what she was going to wear so she had put on the first thing she could find.

Unlucky for the auburn haired girl the first thing she could find was a short black skirt, a white buttoned up shirt and her hair was loosely tied up with a random hair tie she found.

***

When malori had entered the house she was surprised to be greeted by dozens of maids and butlers all somehow already aware of her first and last name.

"Miss Dragoness is waiting for you upstairs Miss Crowett." One of the maids had added after asking her what her favourite food was, if she was allergic to anything and other very invasive questions.

Walking up the stairs, the brunette felt her shoulder pulling her down with all the extra weight. But lucky, malori was somehow able to make it up the seemingly endless stairs.

Opening the doors to the room where the servants directed her to go. Malori was left in awe at the sight.

Vel too was wearing her hair loosely tied up but was wearing what malori would presume to call clothes when the right name would be just a red nightgown. Reviling a lot more than the gay disaster could handle.

While ones mind was struggling to function the others was in a blind rage dispite her calm and collected face.

'WHAT THE FUCK!?' 'This can't be happening.' 'Fuck.' 'I just want to turn to dust and fly away.' 'Why her!?'

To a person that doesn't know velverosa that well they would presume that the silver haired is not particularly happy with the others existence.

But to her clique who know the women very well, they have already picked up on the side ways glances, the redness on her cheeks and the immediate fidgeting or need to get away whenever the auburn haired girl stepped inside the same room.

'Why did that old bastard have to partner me up with the one person who i actually care about in this godforsaken school!'

"Well, what are you just standing there for? Sit down." Her tone may have came out a little too harsh then she had intended it to but nonetheless malori complied.

"I can't belive there making a forth grader teach me." Vel complaind to no one in particular.

"Hey! I'm only one grade below you!"

Velverosa gave the girl a look up and down, enphasising how small malori was compared to her. Unknown to the dash of red that appeared on the younger ones face.

"I skipped a few grades." Malori answered vels unsaid question dispite her already knowing. Vel can not let malori know that she actually has taken an interest in her. That would ruin her reputation, 'velverosa actually has feelings!'

"And i was held back, do you wanna know why?" She was probably revealing a little too much about herself, but the silver haired can't help it. That compelling smile and her mysterious eyes just pull the truth out of her.

Malori actually doesn't know why vel was held back. Some storys floated around campus but none have been confirmed nor denied by velverosa or the principal.

All that was known to the student body was that an old student that used to attend the school, Stephon was his name, became home schooled.

He used to go around preaching to everyone that he was vels boyfriend and that they were getting married three years after they graduate. Some people belived him while others knew that vel is lesbian.

Some people say that one day vel invited him out on a 'date' and she beat him out of the school. Quite literally.

Of course that is just a rumour. There's no way it could be true, right?

The blank stare that malori had seemed to just encourage vel to talk.

"I was suspended, for nine months over some excessive violence caused to another student by my hand," Maloris eyes seemed to widen, cause now she was beginning to believe the rumours. "Due to my attendance at the school being jeopardize for nine months straight, i was not allowed to move forward into my next year," malori involuntaryly leaned back as vels lips came dangerously close to her own.

Continuously malori ripped her eyes off vels lips every time they found their way back down, in fear that it would give off the wrong impression. Not that she didn't want to kiss vel, just that she's scared of what she'd think.

Malori knew that vel was probably just trying to intimidate her, in hopes it would force malori to run away, but her actions were actually forcing the opposite affect. Plus, all of this talk of beating somone into submission was ticking all of the right boxes for malori. She just wishes that vel will do the same for her, just in different circumstances.

The breath hitched in the brunettes throat when she witnessed golden eyes turndown to her own lips.

Vel leaned forward.

Then stopped.

"Tell me, are you scared?"

Malori reluctantly removed herself from being that close to vel, thought for a moment, then allowed violet and golden to meet once more.

"No."

"No?"

"No, i reckon that you are just a big softy." Malori smile as she thought back to the memory. The day had been like any other. She was out at the school library looking for her favourite book she loves to read, she doesn't know why she loves it so much, i guess it just reminds her of someone, the books name it 'malori x vel one shots' but she can't seem to figure out why she likes it so much, or who it reminds her of.

After only a couple seconds of searching she found it. But she heard a fimilair voice. Just so much softer, nicer, friendlier.

Curiously, she carfully peaked her head around the corner to be met with a sight that she never thought she'd ever see.

There was velverosa, sitting on one of the teachers library chairs, with a book in hand. Younger grades were all crowded around her in interest as she seemed to be reading the book out to them.

Malori thought that vel hadn't seen her but the looks that have been thrown her way by vel since then suggest otherwise.

Vels face had turned red, as if she knew of the exact memory malori was thinking of.

"I assure you i did not do that out of my own pleasure."

"Suuuuuurrrrrreeeee, i get ya, i get ya, soooooo are you gonna read me Humpty Dumpty?" Malori had let out a little giggle at her own joke, somehow vel felt compelled to smile but then quickly caught herself.

Malori had continued to tease vel to the point where both of them were having a laughing fit on vels bed.

Velverosa cannot remember the last time she laughed like this or the last time anyone has ever made her feel like this.

But it all had to be intrupted to soon. An unknowing maid walked into the room, upon her entrance vel immediately stopped and fixed her posture which seemed to add to the smaller ones humour.

The maid had came in with a silver plater covered in all of maloris favourite foods and then quickly left.

The two bursted out laughing after the door had closed.

All in all, it was a great tutor session.

When they finally pulled themselves together vel had put on a movie for them to watch and malori discovered that this tutoring is actually usless.

Vel is already top of her class but she doesn't let herself actually get good grades because of her damn pride. She refuses to bring any honour to flostel.

So instead of learning real knowledge they decided to study eachother. For the rest of the night they were learning all about each others interests and dislikes while half watching the movie.

Since that day vel continued to get teased by the maids and butlers when they found the gays cuddling in their sleep the next morning.

Awwwwwww, what a cute couple. Well it's about time i finished this, still thank you for your patience while waiting for this and thank you Vianney_654 for this amazing idea. I hope you all enjoyed. Have a wonderful day/night ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.8K 64
Please do not read if you are a child or if you immature. this story is not for the faint of heart. I do not own any of these characters. They belong...
499K 7.1K 20
"Last year nothing happened. The year before nothing happened. And the year before that nothing happened." β†ͺcontains: β†  nsfw, smut, lime πŸ’¦ β†  fluff...
89 4 8
(ME AND MY BEST FRIEND'S OC'S LORE) (POSSIBLE SMUT IDK YET) ((FLUFF)) ((ANGST))
412K 11.1K 73
A vengeful soul on Earth is damned for eternity in Hell and there resumes her sadistic fun, becoming well known and recruited as an overlord. But gho...