Soulmates Aren't Always Lover...

By Multifiction2513

When Tony Stark's daughter, Riley, meets Wanda Maximoff her world is suddenly engulfed in colour as she final... More

So That's What Red Looks Like
You've Got A Higher Power
Welcome, Void
You Will Be Their Destruction
Unfortunately, No
You're Done, Void
The Accords
I Need Nat
They're Just Kids
Vienna
Steve Sent Me
Fighting Will Only Lead To Disaster
Locked Up For A While
Meet My Sister
Drive Away
A/N
Let's Go Get Him
Meet The Family
It Wasn't Real
Goodbye Red Room
Home Sweet Home
I'm Leaving
Aliens! Again!
Get Him To Wakanda
Aliens Attack!
Let's Get Him
You Did What?!
A/N
I'm Home
I Really Miss Her
TIME SKIP
A/N
Is That Scott?
Please Be Nice
Time Travel 👍🏻
Bring Him Home
Now, We Need A Plan
I Can't Lose You Too
Final Battle

Who Is That?

886 29 1
By Multifiction2513

Natasha and Riley had arrived in Norway. Riley had shifted into wolf form, running around at a dog size with Natasha at her side.

"So, this friend of yours, what exactly has he set up for us?" Riley asked Natasha, using her mind.

The pair had drove into town to gather some supplies before heading up to find Natasha's friend.

"Mason is a private contractor, he's set up one of my safe houses for us, well me and my dog. I'm gonna head into the store and grab some things before we head to the safe house. Do you want anything? Some dog treats maybe?" Natasha asked with a smirk as she parked the car beside the store.

Riley looked at Natasha and shook her head, "No, but maybe a nice bottle of wine or something would be nice. Some sweets too, chocolates or something."

Natasha smiled and shook her head, "Okay, so I'm shopping for an alcoholic child."

Riley shook her head and licked Natasha's cheek, "Fine, get some dog treats. They aren't half bad, you know?"

Natasha chuckled and opened the driver door, before she closed it she looked back at Riley, "I'll get you some wine and chocolate, and your dog treats."

Natasha wound down the window slightly and shut the door as she headed into the store.

A little while later, Natasha returned from the store to find Riley asleep on the backseat as she placed her bags quietly beside her.

As Natasha shut the door, she noticed Riley's head rise slightly. Natasha opened the driver door and sat behind the steering wheel as Riley climbed back into the passenger seat. Natasha shut the door and looked to Riley with a smile.

"Have a nice nap?" Natasha asked as she started up the car.

Riley nodded as she yawned. Riley began to smell something sweet and delicious as she turned her head back towards the backseat.

"Yes, I got you your sweets and dog treats." Natasha said as she began to drive towards the safe house.

Riley barked happily and licked Natasha's cheek before settling down in the passenger seat.

After a long car ride, Riley and Natasha arrived at the safe house, a trailer situated near a mountainside.

Natasha got out of the car and headed round to help Riley out. Riley hopped out of the car and she was instantly on guard. Riley looked to Natasha and shook her head.

"What's wrong?" Natasha asked as she pulled her gun from jeans.

"Someone's here." Riley replied.

Natasha nodded and began to do a perimeter check with Riley following close beside her.

Once they were sure the coast was clear, Natasha and Riley headed into the trailer. Riley caught the strong scent and moved back towards the bedroom. Natasha followed her and smiled as she saw Mason occupying her bed. Placing her gun back into her jeans, Natasha tapped the man's legs waking him up.

"You're in my bed." Natasha said as she placed her hand on Riley's head, calming her down before heading back towards the living space of the trailer.

"I'm not even under the covers." Mason replied as he began to get up out of bed.

Mason joined Riley and Natasha in the living space and pulled out some documents for Natasha.

"Right, I have passports, licences,...everything you're gonna need to travel through at least ten different countries." Mason informed as Natasha looked through the documents.

"Fanny Longbottom? What are you twelve?" Natasha asked with a smirk.

"That is a legitimate name. So, you're staying here all alone, huh?" Mason asked.

"No, I have my dog, Riley." Natasha replied with a smile as she looked at Riley.

"I meant friends, but nice dog. I could always stay up here with you, you know?" Mason said as he began getting closer to Natasha.

Riley noticed this and moved in between Natasha and Mason. Riley looked up at Mason and growled.

"I work better on my own and it seems Riley isn't that fond of you." Natasha replied with a smirk.

Mason chuckled and moved away from Natasha and Riley. Natasha noticed a box by the front door as Mason began to leave.

"Hey, what's this?" Natasha asked as she kicked the box beside her.

"Oh, that's some post you had at the Budapest safe house. Thought you'd want to see it. By the way, generator runs on petrol and you'll have to get more of that in town. Rubbish you'll have to take in town and I have a guy coming next week to sort out the water, but it'll be fine till then. And there is a basic maintenance kit under the sink." Mason informed.

"Wait, Budapest?" Natasha asked, pronouncing the city with a 'sh.'

"Yeah and it's Budapest." Mason replied, pronouncing the city with a 'ss.'

"No, it's Budapest. Sh." Natasha informed, "And I don't need any of this stuff."

Mason shrugged his shoulders as he went to leave, "Then throw it in the rubbish."

Once Mason had left, Riley shifted back to normal and stood beside Natasha.

"That guy wants to be a bit more than your friend." Riley said as she began to look round the place.

"Someone jealous?" Natasha asked as she began to throw anything she didn't need into the box of mail by the door.

"Me, jealous? No." Riley replied with a grin.

"Okay, if you say so. But that growl said otherwise." Natasha said before she grabbed the box by the door and went to place it in the back of the car.

*TIME SKIP*

After the pair had showered and got settled in for the night, Natasha put on a James Bond movie and sat with Riley as they began to indulge in some canned food that she had bought from the store. Riley opened up the wine and went searching for two glasses.

"Nat, where are the glasses?" Riley asked.

Natasha looked up to Riley as she held her food, "I only have the one and I'm using it. We'll have to drink from the bottle."

Riley nodded and moved to sit beside Natasha again, placing the wine bottle on the table after taking a swig. Riley looked around the shelter, seeing that Natasha had bought blonde hair dye earlier in the store.

"Blonde hair dye? I like your hair red." Riley asked.

"Well, I'm kinda gonna need a disguise if we're lying low from Ross. It's not like I can change into a wolf, is it?" Natasha replied.

Riley smirked at Natasha before she went back to watching the movie, smiling as Natasha began to recite the lines.

"You know I missed you, if I talked about you to Wanda anymore, I think she would've gone crazy." Riley smiled.

"I'm glad you have Wanda." Natasha said before taking a bite of her food.

"Me too." Riley smiled as she looked to Natasha, who was still watching the movie.

"She's good for you. I bet she wants kids." Natasha said as she looked to Riley.

Riley looked to Natasha, confused as to where she was going with the conversation.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Riley asked as she took a sip of wine from the bottle.

"I'm just saying as she's your soulmate, she could give you what you want." Natasha replied as she took the bottle from Riley and took a swig.

"But I have what I want right here." Riley replied with a small smile.

"I can't have kids, Riley." Natasha informed as she placed the wine bottle back on the table.

"I know and we've been over this before. Before I had even met Wanda, we had talked about other ways of having children. Before we even considered being in a relationship, we were talking about a future together." Riley replied.

Riley sighed and looked at Natasha as she placed her hand in hers.

"Look, I love you and Wanda likes Vision. She's just my friend, Nat. So, stop doing this." Riley informed.

"What happened to no more fighting?" Natasha asked as she looked to Riley with a smirk.

"What happened to you wanting to be with me?" Riley asked, looking serious.

"Of course I wanna be with you, Riley. It's just that Wanda can make you happy in ways that I can't because she's your soulmate." Natasha replied.

"I am happy with you, Nat. Wanda may be my soulmate, but soulmates aren't always lovers, so please just drop it." Riley said as she focussed back on the movie.

Natasha sighed and gently squeezed Riley's hand, gaining her attention.

"Listen, I'm sorry I said anything." Natasha apologised before suddenly the lights went out.

Natasha and Riley sighed.

"Well, this is romantic. Drinking wine, eating canned food by the light of your laptop." Riley smirked.

"Shut up, idiot. Come and help me with the generator." Natasha said as she got up, grabbing the maintenance kit from under sink.

The pair headed outside and Riley used her powers to give Natasha some light.

Natasha began to fiddle with the generator before realising that they were out of petrol.

"Looks like we're heading into town." Natasha informed.

"Cool, let me grab a jacket." Riley said as she quickly headed inside.

*TIME SKIP*

Riley and Natasha were driving towards town, enjoying the musical talents of Sia when suddenly, a rocket hit the car. The pair rolled within the car, landing on the edge of the bridge.

"Shit, is that Ross' agents? Surely, they can't have found us already?" Riley asked as she held her head, which was now bleeding.

Natasha sighed and freed herself as she unbuckled her seatbelt. Carefully, the two women moved to the backseat, keeping the car balanced.

"I'm sure Ross has no jurisdiction here," Natasha yelled as a person began to approach, "And you should know I'm a better shot when I'm pissed off." Natasha said to herself before she began to shoot.

Natasha's shots were blocked by the foe's shield, before they launched the shield towards the car. The shield became lodged in the car window and Riley helped Natasha out of the car as the foe began to approach. Once Natasha was safely out of the car, the two got ready for a fight. Natasha was knelt down ready to shoot again, but noticed that the foe was gone. Suddenly, Riley got a strange feeling, a feeling that she couldn't suppress or control.

"Nat, something's wrong. I feel like I'm gonna..." Riley informed before she suddenly teleported away.

"Shit...Riley?" Natasha whispered.

Natasha turned her head as the foe suddenly appeared on the car. Firing her gun, her shots were blocked again by the foe's shield.

The pair began to fight, but Natasha was unable to land any of her punches. As she was hit to the floor, she flipped herself up into her fighting pose. Her foe copying her actions.

"What the hell?" Natasha asked herself.

The foe stood up and walked past Natasha, heading towards the car.

"You're not here for me." Natasha said to herself as she looked towards the mail in the back of her car.

Natasha ran towards the foe and began to fight once more, as she was knocked to the ground she took the black box from the box of mail, quickly taking the contents before using the box as a weapon. The foe quickly took the box back from Natasha and she began to use the foe's shield to block their attacks. However, soon Natasha was overpowered and was launched into the car, dropping the shield before she fell off the bridge into the watery depths below.

Natasha swam to shore and took deep breaths as she recovered. 

Suddenly, Riley appeared beside her, seeing Natasha beaten and bruised she moved to help her.

"Oh my God, Nat. I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened. I had no control and I teleported to Tennessee, of all places. What happened? Who was that on the bridge?" Riley asked as she held Natasha's face in her hands gently.

Natasha took Riley's hands and moved them off of her face with a smile as she looked down at her hands as she pulled vials of red liquid from her pocket.

"What is that?" Riley asked.

"I don't know, somebody sent this to me. That's what they were after." Natasha informed.

Natasha noticed something placed in the middle of the vials. She pulled it out, revealing two small photographs.

"Do you know those people?" Riley asked as she looked down at the photo.

Natasha nodded, "Shit."

Involuntarily, Riley read Natasha's mind, seeing her past. She soon realised who the two people in the picture were and smiled at Natasha.

"Let's go find your sister. Sorry, I didn't mean to read your mind. Something's wring with my powers, I don't seem to have full control." Riley said as she stood up, holding her hand out for Natasha.

Natasha nodded with a smile as she took Riley's hand and Riley pulled her to her feet.

"We're heading to Budapest." Natasha informed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 9.3K 16
Y/N is Tony Stark's Daughter and the light of his dark world. She is brilliant, beautiful, and talented beyond measure. She has always been dedicated...
86 0 12
Secrets between family and friends. Tony Stark's daughter meets her enemy after breaking out of a toxic relationship while pregnant. Against Wanda Ma...
270K 6K 20
This story is about Tony Starks daughter y/n Stark, who recently joined the avengers and a certain redhead caught her eye. Does this redhead feel the...
24.3K 665 22
The story of the daughter of Tony Stark and an exceptionally fast Sokovian boy, Y/n Stark and Pietro Maximoff. Can he adjust to the idea of moving sl...