Broken But Beautiful (SnapeXR...

By kpop_Bts122

You went to school with Severus Snape for a few years and he never paid you any mind. But now he works at Hog... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

52

375 18 7
By kpop_Bts122

Emma left a few hours ago along with over half of Hogwarts students. Emma was acting strange. I think it was our conversation from last night. I feel bad for her. It must be so hard to not be able to be yourself in front of your parents. I just hope that if she decides to come out to her parents that they will be accepting.

My shoes made a scuffing sound as I walked across the concrete in the dungeons. I am heading to Severus's apartment. Him and I are going to be spending today and tomorrow together.

I opened the door and stepped in. Severus was sitting on his couch reading. He looked up and smiled.

"Hi beautiful."

I blushed and walked over to him. I plucked the book out of his hand and set it down on the coffee table. He raised an eyebrow. I lifted my leg and straddled him. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hi." I whispered.

He smiled. "What are you doing?"

"I missed you." I said simply.

"I missed you too." He admitted.

I leaned forward and kissed him passionately. He responded with the same amount of passion. I reached up and tangled my hands in his hair. He grabbed my thighs and slid me closer to him. I could feel his dick pressing against me. I slowly ground my hips down on him. He moaned and broke the kiss. I placed my lips on his neck and started kissing it. His breathing was heavy.

"Y/N." He moaned. I smiled against his skin and continued grinding against him. He placed his hands on my hips and started to move me back and forth. My breathing quickened. It felt so good. I pressed my lips back to his and his grip tightened on my hips.

After a while he pulled back and I stopped moving. He pulled at the waistband of my pants. "Take these off," He said. "Please."

I got off his lap and slowly peeled off my pants and underwear. His eyes never left me. Once I was done he stood up and moved aside. He nodded toward the couch.

"Sit." He commanded.

I slowly walked past him and sat down on the couch. Severus kneeled down in front of me. I pressed my thighs together but he grabbed them and forced them apart. He leaned forward and kissed the inside of my knee. Then he slowly pulled back and looked up at me. "Is this ok?"

"Severus you know that you can do whatever you want." I said.

"I just want to be sure that you are ok."

"I am."

He gave me a small smile and turned his attention back to in between my legs. He slowly rubbed one of his hands up the inside of my thigh then back down. He slid it up again and I quickly pressed my hips forward. I want him to touch me now. He took his hand off my leg and looked up at me.

"Getting a little impatient there Y/N?"

"Please Severus." I begged.

He placed his hand back on my thigh and moved up even slower. I was throbbing for his touch.

He slowly brushed his thumb against my core and I gasped. He smirked and pressed his thumb down on my clit. I moaned and he smirked. He rubbed his thumb up and down. After a while he shifted his hand and rubbed his pointer finger at my entrance.

"Sev." I moaned.

He plunged his finger in and I threw my head back.

After a while something wet rubbed my clit. I looked down. Severus was licking me while thrusting his fingers in. I reached forward and grabbed his hair.

Soon I could feel something building. "I am gonna cum." I moaned.

"Do it." He said.

I started shaking and let pleasure wash over me. I love the way he touches me.

His fingers slowed and he pulled his face away. I whined as he stood up. He laughed.

"Did you like that baby?"

I eagerly nodded. "Yeah but I want more."

He smirked. "I never said I was done."

I bit my lip. He interlaced our fingers and led me to the bedroom.

He laid me on the bed and hovered on top of me. "I love you." He whispered on my lips. I kissed him. He reached down and rubbed his cock up and down my pussy. Then slowly pushed it in. He broke the kiss and grunted. He moved in and out. Over and over.

He placed his lips on my neck and started sucking as hard as possible. I don't even care if it's in a spot that other people can see. I just want him touching me.

He moved one of his hands under my sweat shirt and up my stomach. He put his hand under my bra and squeezed my breast. He ran his thumb up and down my nipple.

He was giving me attention everywhere and it felt so damn good.

"Severus, I am going to cum." I moaned.

He took his lips off my neck and looked deeply into my eyes. "Together." He groaned.

He kept pulling away and slamming back into me. "Now." He moaned. We came together.

He laid down next to me, facing me. I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"I love you so much baby girl."

"I love you too."

We laid cuddling for an hour. It's Christmas eve so we have nothing going on. I plan on spending all of Christmas break with Severus.

I woke up with my arm laid across Severus's bare chest. I ended up staying the night with him. I slowly sat up. I turned to look at Severus. He was still fast asleep. He looked so peaceful. I brushed some hair away from his face and his eyes fluttered open. He gave me a boyish smile.

"Good morning beautiful."

I leaned down and gave him a kiss square on the lips. I pulled back slightly. "Merry Christmas Severus." I smiled.

He placed his hand at the base of my skull and pulled me back to him.

After kissing for a while I pulled away. "We should get ready for breakfast." I said. I moved to get out of bed but he grabbed my wrist. I flinched from the pain. Severus sat up immediately. He pulled my arm closer to him and gently pushed up my sleeve. He stared at the red lines on my arm. He slowly looked up at me.

"Y/N, I thought you didn't do this anymore." He said quietly.

"I don't want to talk about this." I pulled my arm away from him and roughly slid my sleeve back down.

"Why did you do it?" He asked.

"I don't know, I just do! I didn't do it for almost four months and now you are bothering me about it!" I yelled.

"I am not trying to upset you-"

"Well you are! I tell you I don't want to talk about it and you keep bothering me about it!" I slid out of the bed and stood up.

"Y/N please, I promise I don't want to upset you."

I turned towards him. "Just don't ask about it right now."

"Ok. I won't."

"I am going to breakfast."

"But I thought we could eat here."

"I want to see Hermione, Ron, and Harry. I will see you tonight." I said. I left the room and made my way out of the apartment.

"Y/N! Merry Christmas!" Said Hermione cheerfully once I sat down next to her.

"Merry Christmas." I said back.

"Hey Y/N." Said Harry and Ron together.

"Hi."

"Did you get any gifts yet?" Asked Hermione.

I shook my head. "No I haven't been in the Gryffindor tower at all today." Oh shit. I should not have said that.

Hermione furrowed her brows. "Where did you sleep then?"

I shook my head. "No I mean like, I didn't sleep last night. I was up.... Studying."

"You were studying on Christmas eve?" Ron asked, surprised.

"Uh yeah."

Ron laughed. "You're just as bad as Hermione!"

Harry smacked Ron over the head. I looked over at Hermione. Her face was pink.

I opened the door to Severus's apartment. I found him sitting at the kitchen table. He stood up when he saw me.

"Hi." I said.

He walked over to me. "Y/N, I am so sorry about this morning."

"I know. You're forgiven."

He closed the space between us and crushed me into a hug.

After a while we pulled apart.

"I got you something." He said.

"Really?"

"Of course. I have to get my girlfriend something for Christmas."

I smiled. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small black velvet box. He handed it to me.

I opened it. Inside was a pair of earrings. One of the earrings was a tiny gold gryffin And the other was a tiny gold snake. I looked up at Severus. He looked nervous. 

I smiled at him. "Thank you so much."

He let out a sigh of relief. "I am glad you like it."

"Of course I do! Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know." He said embarrassed.

I leaned forward and kissed him. "I promise I love it."

He smiled. I took one of the earrings out and put it on. Then I did the other one. "How does it look?" I asked. He tucked my hair behind my ears, cupped my face and rested his forehead against mine.

"Beautiful." He breathed.

I blushed. "I got something for you too."

He pulled away. "What is it?"

"Well I technically got you two things."

"What are they?"

"I left them by the door so give me a second."

I came back with a box and a gift bag. I handed him the box. "Open this first."

He undid the bow and took the paper off. He pulled out a picture frame and smiled. He looked at me.

"Thank you." He said.

I got him a picture of us that I took on my phone. I got it printed and put it in a black frame.

He looked back down and furrowed his brows. "But why isn't it moving?"

I laughed. "Because that's a muggle photo."

"How did you get it printed?"

"Dumbledore had to do something so he just dropped me off at a muggle mall for a few hours."

"He dropped you off?"

"Yeah. I think he really likes that you and I are dating." We both laughed. "Oh, I also have this for you." I handed him the bag. I felt my face get hot and I had butterflies.

He opened the bag and reached in. He pulled out a dark green lace bralette and a matching thong. His eyes slid to mine. They looked hungry. He didn't say anything. He just stared at me. I shifted on my feet.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

He blinked and snapped out of it. "Yes. Yes I love it."

"Do you want me to go put it on?"

"Yes! I mean... If you want to."

I walked over to him and took it from his hands. "I will be right back." I said. He nodded. I walked over to the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

I took a deep breath and reached for the handle. The door opened and Severus was standing a distance away. His eyes traveled up and down my body. I slowly walked toward him. I stopped right in front of him and placed my hand on his chest. He grabbed my elbow and looked deeply into my eyes. I took my hand off his chest and grabbed his hand. I led him into the bedroom.

We laid in his bed in the dark facing each other. He stroked a finger up and down my bare stomach in a calming way.

"You are so damn beautiful I can't even believe it. Not only are you beautiful but you are smart, kind, and funny. I am the luckiest man in the world to have you." He said gently.

His words made me so happy. I feel like I am on top of the world right now. "I love you Y/N. I love you more than anything else in this world."

I put my face in the crook of his neck and wrapped my arms around him. "I love you too Severus." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622K 16.5K 29
(Severus Snape X reader) The Death Eaters want to break Harry, the best way to do it: kill you. You're his girlfriend after all. Luckily, professor S...
42.7K 1.3K 25
[y/n] [l/n], an 18 year old girl from America transfers to Hogwarts in her 6th year of her wizard schooling in an attempt to build a new life and fle...
639K 22.2K 22
{ 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞. 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐛�...
361K 7.8K 40
You knew the Malfoy's since you were little. You father, Severus Snape (a potions teacher at Hogwarts) is a really good friend of both but you never...