๐“๐ˆ๐ƒ๐€๐‹ โช ๐‘๐€๐…๐„ ๐‚๐€๐Œ๏ฟฝ...

By simplyhood

in which their undying love for each other came through them like a tidal wave outer banks x rafe cameron s... More

TIDAL
OFFICIAL TRAILER
PLAYLIST
SEASON ONE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
EPIGRAPH
SEASON TWO
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
SMUT RAFE FIC
continuation + season three
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO

PROLOGUE II

24.5K 370 152
By simplyhood

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

Ophelia Martin was reborn.

Rafe Cameron had died an unruly death.

At least, it had felt like he had. All the eldest Cameron once knew was taken from beneath his fingertips. The moment he got her back, she was thrusted into a world of danger, lies, and deceit, and she so happened to thrive.

Ophelia wasn't afraid. She couldn't be afraid. Rafe, although, was fearful. Trying so hard to please his father, Ward Cameron, a man full of hatred, the girl he loved managed to slip through his fingertips, finding her way at sea.

An overpowering cocaine addiction and temperamental issues had gotten the best of the Cameron boy, turning his sadness and despair into a full blown hobby, one that made him feel something. Anything.

Ophelia, fighting her way to get back to The Outer Banks, not a clue in the word she once knew that Rafe would do anything to get her back. Rafe will do anything to get her back.

Ophelia, the tidal. Rafe, the ship, ready to be capsized and taken by the sea for the rest of eternity.

Then, at least, he could die a happy man.

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 305 35
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—›, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ...
113K 917 20
A collection of short y/n stories based on Outer Banks, in which the reader gets to read a romantic/cute scene between them and the character of thei...
57.2K 1.3K 52
๐…๐Ž๐Ž๐‹'๐’ ๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š.โž โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
1M 13.3K 80
๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...