the bakery [karlwastaken] [hi...

By rika_dare

inspo: goldenwastaken (mcyt oneshots) ^ go read it ^ parallel plot to "the a team" (not published) editor: ad... More

i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
!!!

placeholder

210 6 13
By rika_dare

i am so sorry for the inconvenience of this story going on hiatus, but i am not feeling the need to write it anymore. due to this i will be starting a new story:

ship:

i. karlnap
ii. dnf
iii. other

theme:

i. enemies to lovers
ii. strangers
iii. boarding school
iv. met through bestfriends

please choose one choice from each category and comment it, i will look back after a day or so and see which one got the most comments ig, again sorry for the inconvenience!

hey! me again, i have decided to do a boarding school karlnap story, so i published the first "chapter" just to let people see and think if it will be a good fit for them and yeah! hope you all read it!

me again! i just published the first chapter of "mark of a star" a karlnap story! go check it out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 418 38
𝒉𝒚𝒂𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒉 ─── can you find freedom in a world where your only goal is to find your soulmate? will outside factors control your will to conti...
890 13 13
~ "What did you wish for?" "For you to be mine." ~ One day Dream introduces Karl to his best friend Sapnap. The two seem to click instantly but their...
779K 17.2K 27
After being Jimmy's best friend in high school, and his first supporter, Y/N gets invited to be in a dare video with the team. She meets a special so...
326K 11.8K 38
Dream is a hitman and needs a new partner. He doesn't like the small British boy his boss told him to be his new partner. At all. Wich could be a pro...