Jensoo > Story Of J (One Shot...

By dimpleanddumpling

All about Jensoo here. Started:12 April 2021 More

Night story
The Introvert with Extrovert
All With You
Love in silence
Love story (1)
Love Story (2)
Love Story (3)
Love Story (5)
A day with you
Encountered by accident (1)
Encountered by accident (2)
Encountered by accident (3)
Close to you
Opposite attract (1)
Opposite attract (2)
Opposite attract (3)
The one you never noticed (1)
TOYNN (2) We Met Again
TOYNN(3)
TOYNN (4)
TOYNN (5)

Love story (4)

582 33 3
By dimpleanddumpling

_______

3 months have passed, during that time they have a lot of free time together and every day also Jisoo will have lunch at the cafe where Jennie works. Within three months it made their relationship closer. And until now Jennie did not dare to express her feelings towards Jisoo. All the things she did with Jisoo always made her heart calm. Not forgetting the jokes that the man showed that made her not stop laughing. All Jisoo's behavior towards her is like when the man lent her coat and sent her home during the heavy rain.Go see the animals at the zoo enjoying the sunset played splashing water while collecting shells. For her, all the man's behavior weakened her heart. And Jennie was very happy this time because she could feel how to fall in love.

Jennie smiled to herself when she remembered the memory again. She started to miss the man even though it was only 3 days ago they met and that time Jisoo told her that she had to go to Busan for work for a week. Which made Jennie's mood momentarily fall because the man will not visit her at the cafe because of work in Busan.

Jennie wants to message Jisoo but she doesn't want to show that she misses the man.Although in fact she misses Jisoo so every 5 minutes she will stare at the necklace that Jisoo gave her when they went to the Zoo.Clingy right? but that's only for Jisoo.

____

"Huft." Jennie sigh after arriving at her house, she threw her bag on the bed before taking a towel to take a shower. The woman felt empty today because Jisoo did not message or call her all day. After taking a shower, she lay down on her soft bed.

When she try to close her eyes it didn't happen because she heard her phone ringing. Quickly she reached out to see who was calling her this time.

Jennie let out a sigh because the person she was hoping to call her was not that person but instead it's her best friend Rosé.

"Hello Jennie!" Rosé said after Jennie picked up the Call.

"Yeah why Rosie?"

"Are you free tomorrow?" Rosé asked. Jennie looked at the calendar on her nightstand.

"No I'm off work tomorrow, why?" Jennie asked.

"Okay, good because I want to ask you out and meet you with ..."

"Meet me with ..?" Jennie asked impatiently.

"With my boyfriend ..." Rosé said slowly.

"Ohh .... WAIT WHAT! BOYFRIEND ?! DO YOU ALREADY HAVE A BOYFRIEND? "Jennie asked in a surprised tone .

Jennie heard Rosé laugh.
Rosé, who was younger than her, already had a partner.

What about her?Single?

"Yes Unnie because I want you to meet him tomorrow .We meet at the Mall." Rosé said after finishing laughing.

"Well, I'll come tomorrow. We haven't seen each other in a long time." Jennie said.

"All right then. Goodnight see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight."

_

Jennie is now already inside the Mall. She is heading to the Restaurant that Rosé told her. When she arrives at the entrance of the Restaurant, she can see Rosé clearly who is now waving at her. She headed towards Rosé and hugged the girl tightly and sat down in front of Rosé.

Jennie then look on the person sitting next to her friend as if it was Rosé's boyfriend.

"Oh hey Unnie this is my Boyfriend, Lis." Rosé said introducing Lis to Jennie.

"Lis." Said Lis who gave a polite smile towards Jennie.

"Jennie." Jennie returned Lis's smile.

"Jennie?" Lis said then raised his eyebrows remembering something.

"Your name sounds familiar." Lis continued because he remembered his friend who always told him about a woman whose name was similar to Jennie. The man shook his head maybe it wasn't this Jennie that his friend meant because there are so many Jennie in this world.

"So can we order?" Rosé asked.

"Of course, honey." Lis said then tickled Rosé's chipmunk chin.

Jennie who saw the scene just frowned. She missed Jisoo who always teased her. Here she feels like a third wheel.

"So Lis what do you work as?" Jennie asked after their order was taken.

"Um .. lawyer." Lis replied which made Jennie remember about someone who also worked as a lawyer.The man was always playing in Jennie's mind.Jennie sighed after thinking of the man who made her miss him.As in Jisoo.

"What about you Nunna?" Lis asked because he knew Jennie was older than him Rosé had already told.

"Barista." Jennie said.

Unconsciously made Lis think again.

'Jisoo said she works as a barista her name is Jennie. Is she the one Jisoo is talking about?' Lis thought. Lis's mind stopped when the food they ordered had arrived. They started eating the food.

____

"Unnie you really don't want us to send you home?" Rosé asked Jennie.

Jennie who got the question shook her head.

Jennie still wanted to enjoy the fresh air she wanted to go to the park after this and didn't want to disturb her friend's date. "All right. If there's anything don't forget to call me." Rosé told.

Jennie nodded her head and gave a smile walking away out the Mall door.

"I hope Jennie unnie meets the right person to love her one day." Rosé said to Lis as she hugged the man's waist tightly.

Lis smiled. 'Yeah I hope my guess is right.' Lis thought.

____

Jennie was enjoying the milk ice cream she bought at the stall near the park. She was enjoying the ice cream with pleasure. The woman was enjoying the view in front of her. The sight of a child playing with a puppy.Jennie smiled glancing at the child's behavior which seemed to be talking to the puppy.

"Jungsuk!" Jennie watched the child turn around to see her mother calling him. Jennie smiled to see the little boy running towards his mother. But that was only for a moment because Jennie suddenly raised her eyebrows to see the boy running towards a man. But that made Jennie even more surprised when the boy called the man by the pronunciation "Appa."

For a moment Jennie's tears gathered because the man called "Appa" by Jungsuk had a face like Jisoo. Not like but exactly like Jisoo.

"J-jisoo." Jennie said breathed slowly.

Jennie saw Jisoo lift the boy who was like his son. But isn't the man in Busan ?. Jennie can't think now because the sight in front of her eyes breaks her heart. Her heart is broken because she has given hope to Kim Jisoo. Jennie saw Jisoo hug the boy and gave a kiss on the boy's forehead while saying.

"Why is my son so cute." Jisoo said which made Jennie's tears fall wetting her cheeks. Her breath hitched. Her hands and feet didn't move.

Then the next scene made her heart more broken seeing Jisoo who seemed to kiss his pregnant wife's lips and then kissed his wife's belly. Jisoo rubbed his wife's belly while smiling at his wife. They look like a happy family. That makes Jennie bow her head is she can't stand seeing the scene in front of her.

Jisoo doesn't seem to see her because of focus on his family.

Jennie who felt no longer strong then left with tears that have not stopped flowing in her eyes. The woman left with a broken heart.

____

1.00 P.M.

Jennie tried to open her heavy eyes because she was tired of crying all night. The woman still wanted to lie on her bed.She didn't want to come to work today.Jennie was still staring at the wall.Unconsciously the tears slowly came out.She couldn't stop crying. For her, it was the first time she fell in love and the first time her heart was broken because of love.

Jennie exhaled her breath. Tried her best to sit down. Then picked up her phone which was on the nightstand. When she opened the phone the tears gathered again because she saw a lot of missed calls from Jisoo yesterday.

She couldn't hear because she silenced her phone. She saw Jisoo giving her some messages. But she still did not dare to open the chat because she remembered yesterday's incident. Jennie ignored the chat and woke up to go take a shower.

Jennie looked at her homemade Kimchi Fried Rice. She just stared at it. Seeing the food reminded her of him.She sighed. She had no appetite. By not touching the food she left the food and walked towards her bedroom.

She wants to rest herself all day. Jennie leaned her head on the bed dashboard for a moment while her eyes were on the necklace that Jisoo had given her. She held the necklace and staring at the letter 'J'.

'The letter J reminds me of your name Jennie.'

'But your name also starts with the letter J.'

'I'm Kim Jisoo'

'I'm Jennie Kim'

'We're both Kims.'

They both laughed.

Jennie remembered the words .She wiped away the tears that came down and grabbed the necklace while closing her eyes.Unconsciously she fell asleep because she was tired of crying.

___

"Hey Jennie you're okay it's been two days you haven't come to work. Why didn't you call me?" Asked Rosé who is currently on a phone call with Jennie.

"I'm okay Rosé is just a little tired." Jennie said in a tired tone.

"I'll come visit you soon then." Rosé told. If Rosé had said that, Jennie would not be able to do anything because the girl would do what she said. After all, Jennie did not want to argue with her best friend.

"All right I'll wait at home." Jennie told.

After 2 hours Jennie heard a knock from her apartment door.She thought it must be Rosé because the girl was coming to visit her.

Jennie moved toward the door and turned the doorknob.

"Hye! Jennie?" There Jennie heard another voice she didn't want to meet. The person she doesn't want to meet.If possible she wants to stay away from the man from now on.

Jisoo

Jisoo who is in front of Jennie now while holding a bouquet of flowers. Jennie didn't think the man would come home today. But when she remembered the incident in the park, Jennie's face turned cold.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie said in an unfriendly tone that now the woman had shown a glare towards Jisoo which made the man frown. Why did Jennie show such an angry face. Did he make a mistake? which he remembers Jennie the one who not picking up his phone call or answering his messages.

"I want to give you this." Jisoo gave the bouquet of flowers to Jennie. Jisoo saw Jennie staring at the flower in disgust.

"Hey why? I did something wrong?" Jisoo asked.

"Is this the way how you play,if it's true you're very good at acting Jisoo. I won't be fooled by your deceitful words again!" Jennie said that now she had raised her voice towards Jisoo which startled the man.

"What do you mean, I'm playing, I'm acting? Why are you mad at me?I don't understand?" Jisoo asked because he didn't understand the words Jennie said to him.

"You! I don't want to see your face again. You're a liar! I hope this is the last time we meet and if we do, just assume we've never known each other." Jennie said with her face red with anger.Until she didn't realize the tears were now flowing.

Jisoo who heard that felt his heart being pricked sharply by the knife. He was confused about what he did so Jennie called him a liar. Jisoo who saw Jennie's tears coming down wanted to step closer but Jennie backed away.

"Jennie ..." Jisoo begged. He really didn't believe it. The man really felt his legs couldn't move. With a heavy heart he heard Jennie's words. Jisoo closed his eyes before exhaling.

Slowly he opened his eyes.

"I don't know what my fault was that made you angry or maybe you already hated me. I came here nicely but you accepted me with swearing it really hurts even though I don't know why you hate me so much that you want to consider me a liar until you regret knowing me.But really I have never regretted knowing you Jennie Kim.The person who made my heart beat, my heart beating fast when I started knowing you.I will never forget our memories because I never regret knowing you.I'm sorry again if any of my actions make you hate me.I'm sorry if you think I have bad intentions.And the last one I'm sorry for already opening this heart to you.But I know it won't happen because you don't want to see or know me anymore.All right If that's your decision.

Jisoo exhaled and spoke.

"I will back away from you. " After saying that, Jisoo slowly placed a bouquet of flowers on the floor. Then he stood looking at Jennie one last time before left.

After seeing Jisoo who had left slowly, Jennie sat leaning against the door crying. Believe me, she was very surprised when she heard Jisoo's words that opened the door of his heart for Jennie.

Hearing Jisoo's words really made her weak. She cried there to her heart's content. She saw the bouquet of flowers that Jisoo left in front of her. Slowly she took the bouquet and hugged it with tears that never stopped flowing in her eyes.

"Jennie!" Rosé screamed when she saw her friend fainting in front of the door while hugging a flower. Rosé overhears all of Jisoo's conversations with Jennie.

She overhears it along with her boyfriend Lis. Lis who was there was stunned to hear Jisoo's conversation with Jennie. So his guess was right all this time but it ended in pain. Their relationship hadn't started yet but it was already over. Rosé was very clueless in the situation because Jennie never told her about someone named Jisoo. It was the first time Rosé saw her friend cry like that. Her bestfriend looks very devastated.

To Be Continued....

______

End? Kidding ;p

Stay healthy! ♡´・ᴗ・'♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.3K 7
Jisoo spent a drunken one-night stand with a woman she met at the bar. Two days later, she went to work only to find out that they have a new boss...
50.3K 2.1K 30
Yin and Yang. Good and Evil. Calm and Impulsiveness.
33K 2K 30
Jisoo was the stubborn crown prince,next in line to be the emperor of the modern generation.But when Jennie came in his life,things started to change...
264K 9.3K 131
𝖠 π–»π—Žπ—‡π–Όπ— π—ˆπ–Ώ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π— π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‹π—Œπ–Ίπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖑𝖫𝖠𝖒π–ͺ𝖯𝖨𝖭π–ͺ π—†π–Ύπ—†π–»π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ. π™π™šπ™–π™™ 𝙖𝙩...