Lover boy {Bryce Loski}

By Ella53554

Y/n just moved into a new house. Even though she knows nothing about this boy that catches her eye, she still... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Update.

Chapter 1

8K 87 150
By Ella53554

"Alright kiddo, ready?" My dad asked.

"Yep, just nervous, but ready." I said hopping into the truck. I had just turned 13 so it would be everyone's first day anyways. Oh I'm y/n...I like baseball, music, and art. Not really a lot to me but I'm a nice person if you are.

****

"Here we are." My dad said pulling into our Brand new house.

It was nice. Had 3 rooms. My room, guest, and master. I immediately jumped out of the car when we came to a stop and opened the trunk. I grabbed my suitcase and then the U-haul pulled in. I looked to my left to see a blonde boy. I smiled. He smiled back and boy did that knock me off my feet. Literally. When I grabbed my suit case it started to slip but I didn't notice. Since it was so heavy it pulled me down making him rush over to me.

"Woah are you ok?" The boy asked helping my up as I held my forehead.

"Uhm yeah I'm fine, that really hurt though." I said.

"I'm Bryce.." the boy said.

"Oh I'm y/n" I replied when..

"HEY Y/N I NEED YOUR HELP!" My dad yelled. I sighed.

"I'll see you later...thank you for helping me up." I said. I looked over his shoulder to see a girl with long brown hair giving me a glare, who cares.

I started grabbing boxes and boxes until all my stuff was in my room. I started by putting my bed in the far right corner. I put my nightstand next to it and across from my bed a dresser with a T.V. On top of it. I put my babe Ruth posters above my bed and then placed my signed ball on a shelf. The ball had been in my family for at least 20-30 years. Signed by the babe. Amazing, and I own it...anyways, I grabbed my suit case and unpacked my clothes. When I got that done my dad called me down for dinner.

"COMING!" I yelled as I ran downstairs. I looked to see pizza. Yay! I smiled at my dad...oh and if your wondering my mom passed away when I was 10...only 3 years ago...I miss her but I'll meet her in another life.

I sat down and me and my dad ate and just talked. We laughed and then the clock hit 7. Tomorrow was going to be my first day of school, really hard to handle moving then going to school. I finished, did my dishes and went upstairs. I took a shower and changed into a red tank top and grey sweat pants. I got out, dried my hair and then put shoes on. I forgot something in the truck.

"Hey dad, I forgot something I'll be back!" I yelled running out the door. I opened the truck and heard foot steps towards me.

"Hi." I heard a voice say. I turned around to see Bryce, the boy I met earlier.

"Omg you scarred me hi." I said.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean too...you have school too tomorrow, right?" He asked

I nodded.

"I'm sorry if it was creepy how I just walked over to you, I was getting the mail." He said.

I giggled. "Well Bryce have a good sleep. Goodnight." I said grabbing my baseball bat and bag. I walked to my house and went inside. I saw it was 7:40 so I put my stuff up and brushed my teeth...goodnight. I shut my eyes and found myself starting to doze off.

********************************************

"Y/nnn" my dad said shaking me awake.

I opened my eyes. I nodded knowing that I had to get ready. He left and I got into colourful button up and some light blue jeans. I tuck my shirt in and brushed my hair. I put on my necklace and white converse. I put some rings on and grabbed my bag. My dad told me where the bus was last night at dinner so i went there.

I started walking when Bryce came up to me.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." He said.

"So, how are you?" I asked.

"Good...how are you?" He asked.

"Ok this convo is dry. What do you like to do?"

"Sometimes I like to study.."

"STUDY?! Dude you can do so much more like paint, play baseball, watch tv, but study? That shouldn't be an option." I said making him laugh a little.

"Wow your happy all the time aren't you?"

I nodded. "Hey actually you should come over after school, I could paint with you...it would be fun." I stated

"I'd like that I guess." He said stopping. We had arrived.

"Hey Bryce...who's she?" A brown haired boy asked.

"Oh this is y/n, she's my new neighbour." He said.

"TWO BLOCKS." A girl said at the top of a tree.

"Oh my god." The brown haired boy said rolling his eyes.

"What? She's in a tree, live a little dude." I said dropping my bag and going up to the tree.

"Hi im y/n." I said looking at her.

She smiled. "I'm Julie!" She said.

"This view would make and awesome painting." I said.

Her eyes went wide. "My dad painted this scene, he's really good...do you like to paint?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yes I love painting. It's my favourite thing to do"

"Maybe you could come over sometime to see my dads paintings, it would be fun!" She said.

"Yeah...so what do you like to do?" I asked.

"Well I've been fixing up my yard lately...so gardening."

"I like gardening it's fun...sometimes except for when you have to cut bushes.."

She nodded. "ONE BLOCK!" She said.

I turned and saw where she was looking. "Wow you really can see everything cant you?" I said.

She nodded as we both started to climb down the tree. We both stepped onto the bus.

"Y/N! Come sit with me!" Julie said in the back of the bus. I ran as fast as I could to her. I think I made a good friend

*****

After I got off the bus I remembered I had to paint with Bryce.

"Bryce, do you still want to paint?" I asked. He nodded so I grabbed his hand and he followed behind mine as we walked to my house.

"Here I'm going to go get the stuff." I said going inside my house. I grabbed a picnic basket and put a huge blanket, canvases, paint,  a water bottle, and a cup in it. I sat it down where he was standing. He helped me lay out the blanket and poured water in the cup and  I handed him a canvas.

"Wow you paint a lot don't you." He said.

"Yeah, it my favourite thing to do after a long hard day." I said. He nodded sitting crisscross on the blanket. I sat across from him.

"So what should I paint?"He asked

"Hm...maybe you should paint....baseball stuff.." I said

"Ok, what are you going to paint?" He asked.

"You...I have to work on painting people anyways.." I said making him laugh a bit.

We started painting when Julie came out of her house and went to go knock on Bryce's door. A women answered and she declined whatever she was holding so Julie came to my yard.

"Oh hey y/n, Bryce." Julie said

"Hey Julie!" I said.

"Would you like some eggs?" She asked.

"Actually yes, we need food anyways." I said standing up she based me the eggs. I went inside and put the eggs in the fridge. My dad is still at work and doesn't come home until 7...

I went outside and saw Julie talking to Bryce. It's not a big deal. I sat down and continued painting. The boy looked at me and I looked at him and we locked eyes. I knew we weren't going to kiss, but he smiled. Making me blush as hard as ever. I looked back down. I think I'm catching feelings for this blonde boy.

"I'm finished." I said.

"Me too.." he said.

I turned my painting around for his reaction.

"Wow that's amazing..." he said. I smiled.

I looked at his and saw a baseball cap, bat, and ball. It looked amazing I liked it.

"That's amazing..." he handed it to me.

"You can have it, I've noticed you like baseball from earlier..." he said. I nodded.

"Oh I have to go I'm so sorry..." he said checking his watch. I nodded as he got up. I picked up everything and it was already 6:58. So I just watched T.V. Till my dad came home, then I heard a car pull up and the door open.

"Hey!" My dad said.

"Hi dad!" I said.

"I'm thinking of lasagna for dinner?"

"YESSSS" I said.

"Alright go get ready for bed and I'll start making it."

I ran upstairs go a shower and put on a grey tank top with blue shorts with it. I dried my hair and put it in a low pony. Then I heard a knock at the door. I looked out my window to see Bryce so I ran downstairs.

I opened the door.

"Sorry to bother you, but I noticed you left this outside..." he said handing me my rings and necklace.

"Oh my gosh, thank you...I'll see your tomorrow...ok?"

"Ok." He said walking away. I heard the timer go off meaning my dad had finished dinner. So I sat down and we ate and talked like usual. When I finished I did my dishes and went upstairs. I brushed my teeth and went to bed. I'm happy because I got to spend time with Bryce, who I think I may have a crush on...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 33.5K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
359K 7K 36
' YOU STUMBLED INTO MY ROOM AT 4 AM! ' ( finn wolfhard ) ( started: 25th january completed: unknown ) ( -gilbertblythes 2018 ) on h...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
297K 4.2K 58
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* โ˜…ๅฝก๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏๅฝกโ˜… ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ/๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๏ฟฝ...