The White Werewolf || Season...

Galing kay robinwritesatt

A plot to destroy all monsters unites Geralt of Rivia, a witcher and secret werewolf, with two siblings and a... Higit pa

Trigger Warning Report
Season One: Ties That Bind
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five

Chapter Sixty-Six

408 9 5
Galing kay robinwritesatt

Ghelibol, 1258

Robin lurched into the room with Geralt leaning heavily on her. Jaskier was right on her heels, still apologizing.

"Jas, I really need you to stop saying you're sorry," she pleaded with him. "Just help me."

"Whoa there, big guy!" Jaskier grabbed Geralt's arm and helped prop up his other side as the man swayed. "Well, so much for that witcher constitution of his."

"It's because he drank that whole bottle of aphrodisiac you bought off that swindler's cart!" Robin protested. "Why did you even bring it with you?"

"Well, because I was going to use it later tonight, of course," Jaskier defended himself. "I didn't realize he was going to mistake it for his beer and chug the entire thing in one go."

She and Jaskier maneuvered Geralt over to the bed and dropped him on it. She could have used magic to get him up the stairs, of course, but it hadn't seemed prudent in a crowded inn, especially with Geralt out of commission.

The witcher flopped onto his back and grunted.

"Why do you need aphrodisiac anyway, Jaskier? You're a perfectly healthy young man!"

"It just makes it more fun sometimes, all right?" Jaskier retorted. "Geralt should be fine. I mean, I'm pretty sure a whole bottle would kill a regular human being, but he's hardly that, is he?"

He glanced over to check on the witcher, his eyes widening as they flicked down to his pants. "Oh," he observed, his voice slightly strangled.

Then his eyes got wider. "Oh," he repeated, his voice an octave deeper.

"What?" Robin asked, looking down along with her brother. Then she murmured, "Oh."

Geralt was harder than she'd ever seen him, his thick length swollen and straining the fabric of his tight black pants.

"I can't heal him, Jas," Robin muttered. "Is there anything I can do?"

"Well..." the bard ventured, "he's going to be uncomfortable for quite some time. It might lessen his discomfort if you did, you know... him."

Jaskier continued to stare, remembering what he had seen in Rinde. "If you can last however long he needs, I'll be very impressed. And a little scared, honestly. I always knew he was a stallion, dear sister, but my goodness. You are indeed a gifted woman if that is what breaches you night after night."

Robin smacked him in the chest. "Jas!" she hissed. "Don't be gross!"

Geralt suddenly sat straight up, shaking his head and huffing. "What the fuck happened?" he growled.

Jaskier chuckled. "Oh yeah. Look at his pupils. They're the size of plates."

He knelt down and clapped Geralt on the shoulder. "You've been dosed with aphrodisiacs, my friend," he informed the witcher. "Like, massively."

Geralt turned and looked at Jaskier's hand on his shoulder. He hummed appreciatively and reached up to rub the bard's fingers, looking at him lustily.

"Whoa!"

Jaskier stood and jumped back so he was no longer touching the witcher.

Robin laughed. "I thought you'd been waiting for a chance to bed Geralt, dear brother," she teased.

"Not when he's like this. He's going to be an insatiable animal. Good luck."

With that, he scampered out of the room, leaving Robin alone with Geralt.

The witcher looked at her tenderly and held out his arms. "Please come to me, little mage. My desire for you burns like fire," he begged.

Warmth immediately pooled in her belly, but she hesitated. They'd been together for a long time, but he was drugged, after all.

"You're... you, aren't you, Geralt?" she stalled. "You know who you are? You know who I am? You know what you're asking for?"

The witcher chuckled. His words were a little slurred as he replied, but she could understand every one of them. "I do," he confirmed. "And your brother is right. I'm going to be fine. I know every herb that I just drank."

He rattled them off quickly and she took a moment to be analytical, matching each one to his symptoms. His pupils were dilated, as Jaskier had noticed earlier. He seemed drugged or drunk. He was flushed and sweaty, even though he had hardly exerted himself yet, and he was a man who was used to exerting himself. And his cock wasn't bigger, exactly, but it was certainly more swollen than usual, and so were his balls. She could tell, even through his pants.

Which meant that he was right. The concoction he'd consumed was harmless. It was designed more to give the user the impression that their sexual experience had been heightened using several clever tricks.

First, slightly drug them to lower their inhibitions, which would likely lead to more fulfilling sex. Second, increase blood flow so the user would feel much more aroused than usual, even though the effect, at least in a normal dose, was likely negligible. Third, give the user an energy boost so they'd seem to have more prowess. And fourth, increase perspiration so that the user felt they'd exerted themselves much more than they probably had.

Of course, Geralt had had much more than a normal dose, so all of those effects would be even more heightened in him. She gulped as she thought about his usual amount of stamina and wondered how long it would take to wear off. Many substances just didn't work on him, the same way most magic didn't affect him. But herbs usually did, especially in high concentrations, and based on the size of the bottle Jaskier had purchased, this had been a very, very high concentration.

"I'm going to be fine, little mage," he repeated. "Whether we do this or not. If it makes you uncomfortable, we won't."

She stepped forward and smiled. "I want to," she assured him. "I just didn't want to take advantage of you."

"As if you could ever," he laughed. "You know I always want you."

He was perilously close to saying more than he should, so he stopped himself. He was still a little dazed, though thankfully not dazed enough to forget to keep his secrets. Then he lifted her by the waist and set her in his lap.

She parted her legs automatically and he moaned loudly as her thick thigh rubbed against his throbbing erection. He buried his nose in her neck and inhaled deeply. "You smell divine, little mage."

His voice was trembling. She undid the leather thong holding his hair back and let it spill over his broad shoulders, combing her fingers through the strands soothingly. "I'm yours, Geralt," she reminded him. "You can quench your desire."

He hummed deep in his throat and rocked her in his lap again, rubbing her roughly against his hardness. She gasped as she felt that he was somehow even more aroused than he'd been moments before. She could feel the difference.

"We are both wearing far too many clothes," he decided.

He moved with incredible swiftness and strength, undoing the stays of her bodice and tossing it aside, yanking her boots off, and removing the pouch strapped to her thigh. He left her tight leggings and partial top on. He'd always found the way that they outlined the exact shape of her body very alluring. They were revealing and not at the same time.

He stood with her, turning and setting her on the bed so he could remove his own clothes. She leaned back on her hands to watch him. His eyes stayed riveted on her generous breasts, left beautifully bare by her top. They bounced as she breathed heavily with excitement.

He tore his shirt over his head and popped several buttons free from his trousers as he tugged them down, almost tripping because he'd forgotten to take off his boots first.

She giggled slightly at his eagerness, but the laughter quickly died on her lips as he straightened up in front of her.

He stepped back towards her, reaching down and caressing her breasts. Her nipples hardened instantly and he took them between his fingers, squeezing and tugging.

As he did, pre-come started to leak down his throbbing shaft. She tentatively curled her hand around it, stroking him gently, needing to feel how hard he was. He breathed in sharply and his cock twitched as she cleaned up the leaking trail with her tongue.

He cried out loudly as she sucked his overly engorged tip into her mouth. As she started to bob her head, he brought his hands up and carefully let down her hair. As it tumbled down her shoulders, it released the smell of lavender and mint, further intoxicating him. He tangled his fingers in it and tilted his head back, panting and reveling in the skillful way she sucked him, her tongue swirling and flicking over him to provide extra stimulation.

She knew his body better than anyone ever had, and right now he needed that more than anything. He had never been this hard before, and his desire had never been more insistent.

She pushed down further, taking him deeper, and his eyes almost bugged out of his head. He shivered, all of his powerful muscles rippling, then shut his eyes so he could focus on the sounds she was making.

He felt like he was going to explode. Not metaphorically. Literally. He was already so close, and he was afraid of what was going to happen when he came.

He tried to tell her just that, but he was too tongue-tied.

She sucked, stroking what wasn't in her mouth, her other hand caressing his full balls. He started to pant as he let go completely and got lost in the feeling of her pleasuring him.

A moment later, he was coming. She swallowed over and over as he cried out her name, but the relief was only momentary.

When he'd finished, he glanced down as she pulled her head back, her eyes wide once again.

Because he was still completely hard.

"Fuck," he muttered.

Still, he dropped to his knees and pulled her legs apart. He wasn't going to forget about her, after all. Even though he couldn't tell her, he loved her, and that meant she got all the attention she wanted.

Not that he hadn't been attentive in bed before his revelation, but he was even more attentive now.

"What are you doing, Geralt?"

He gazed up at her. "It's your turn, little mage," he replied matter-of-factly.

She shook her head. "No, Geralt. Tonight is about you. You need it."

"I need you coming beneath me," he corrected her.

"Then take me," she challenged him. "But I don't want to come without you tonight."

He nodded gratefully, then ripped her leggings at the crotch to expose her to him. She yelped as he rose over her, pinning her wrists to the bed and crawling onto it, using his knees to spread her legs before he slung her feet over his shoulders.

He took a deep breath, letting the scent of her arousal wash over him. "You're always ready for me, Robin. I'm a spoiled man."

"Yes, Geralt," she agreed.

She would always want him like this, even after he left her. She couldn't imagine ever craving the touch of someone else.

He leaned down to kiss her, bending her almost double so he could swallow her ecstatic cry when he thrust deep into her at the same time. She writhed, pushing up against him uselessly, since he was far stronger than her and could easily hold her down.

He started to move, pushing in and pulling out at a frantic pace. She stayed prone beneath him, her breasts bouncing against his chest with each stroke. She loved being under him like this, opening her body for him and letting him take her.

But tonight, it was slightly different. Jaskier was right that Geralt boasted an impressive specimen of manhood, and right now it was just a little more swollen than usual, a little harder than usual. It was just on the edge of being too much.

She groaned into his mouth as he split her over and over again. "Geralt, you feel..." she gasped, quickly losing her train of thought.

"I know." He snapped his hips harder, making her cry out again. "I know. Are you okay?"

"Yes!" she panted. "Yes, Geralt, yes!"

She came hard around him. He pushed in and stayed there, rotating his stuttering hips as he finished inside her.

Robin shook until her orgasm ebbed. He looked down between them, rubbing a hand over his mouth as he realized he was still hard.

"We can't keep doing this," he decided. "I'm going to hurt you. I probably already have."

He moved her legs and started to pull back, but she wrapped them around him and kept him in place. He could have still moved, of course, but giving her what she wanted was easy.

"You didn't hurt me, Geralt. It's a little... more than usual, yes, but I still want you. I want to give you relief."

It warmed her heart that he was still able to be concerned about her, even in his slightly altered state. But she wanted to spend every night of the rest of her life in his arms, and she wasn't going to be able to, so she had to take every opportunity she could get while she still had them.

She stroked his bulging biceps, then traced her fingers down his back, shifting her legs so she could squeeze his firm, round ass before sliding one hand between them, grasping his pulsing balls and pumping them gently.

"Again, Geralt," she whispered, leaning up to teasingly bite at his earlobe. "Again and again, until you're sated."

His belly tensed and he made a guttural sound deep in his throat. He bent and started to kiss her neck, then groaned loudly as she used magic to flip him onto his back, sitting down on him hard. He grabbed her ass as she tangled her fingers in the hair on his chest and started to bounce.

His muscles rippled as he began to push up into her, meeting her hips with his. She gasped as she took him deep, leaning closer to him as he slid his strong arms up her back. He was such a big man that she felt surrounded by him no matter what position they were in.

He sat up just enough so that his face was between her breasts and started kissing them all over. She moaned and her hips slowed as he swirled his tongue over her peaked nipples, then bit at them, his sharp canine teeth almost digging into her flesh.

He started to move her up and down on him faster, needing the relief. "I want you to come all over my aching cock, little mage," he growled.

He sucked one of her nipples into his mouth, sealing his lips around it until she squealed, then doing the same to the other. As he drove her down again, all of her muscles clenched deliciously around his hard length and he was treated to another of her orgasms, which triggered yet another one for him as well.

He buried his face between her breasts and pressed up into her, wanting to feel the vibrations on every inch of his cock as he filled her again. "Good girl, Robin," he complimented her huskily, running his fingers up her spine along with the shiver the words had produced.

She loved it when he called her that. She loved knowing that she had pleased him, that she could still please him after all the time they'd spent together.

Of course, he secretly felt the same way. Knowing that he could still please her this much, knowing that she had never sought out the company of another man, made him feel more fulfilled than anything else ever had.

He dreaded the day when she would inevitably invite someone else into her bed, even though he knew that there was nothing he could do about it. Nothing he was willing to condemn her to, anyway.

She tugged his head back by his hair and kissed him softly. He returned the kiss, shifting uncomfortably as he realized he was still painfully hard inside her.

"Lay back and let me really ride you this time, Geralt," she offered.

He nodded, whimpering at just the thought, leaning back and folding his arms behind his head, allowing himself to simply relax and gaze at her beautiful body. His eyes raked over the pleasing curves of her breasts, belly, hips, and thighs as she sat on him. The light of the fire glinted off of the shiny skin of her scars.

She was no longer shy about them, like she had been when they'd first met. And he thought they were even more beautiful now, though he still constantly wished that she didn't have to have that evil man's handprints branded on her forever.

She pushed her hair back over her shoulders to make sure her breasts were bared, her hazel eyes wide as she teasingly pushed them together with her arms and braced her hands against his chest again. His stomach muscles flexed as she rotated her hips and slowly started to ride him.

He liked it when she was on top. She didn't do it very often. He was definitely the more dominant one in their relationship. She had told him once that she liked being underneath him because it made her feel safe and protected. He had been more flattered than he could express.

But she was also adventurous, and a night like tonight seemed like the best time to put that trait to work.

"Mmm, yes, little bird," he groaned happily, licking his lips as she moved faster, harder.

This time he kept his hips still, just relishing the feeling of her plump ass bouncing against his toned thighs and tight balls, watching her breasts moving up and down in a perfect rhythm.

He couldn't resist reaching out and sliding his hands over her thighs, squeezing and kneading them. He felt her toes curl against his legs as she sat down, sheathing him completely and rolling her hips in circles.

Normally he could hang on and give her several orgasms before he took his own pleasure, but tonight, he apparently didn't have any control over his release.

"Robin, I'm..." he panted.

"Go ahead, Geralt," she urged him. "I want you to."

He planted his heels against the bed and pushed up into her as he came, his fingers digging into her thighs and leaving bruises. His eyes practically rolled back into his head with pleasure as she came again too, though the feeling didn't last long as he realized that he was still just as hard as when they'd started.

"Fuck, Geralt," she murmured.

He chuckled and opened his eyes, staring up into hers as she gazed fixedly at his face. "That's my line," he teased. "Turn around."

She nodded and rotated with him inside her, not even bothering to get off of his cock. He sat up and wrapped one arm around her waist, using the other to clasp her hair together at the nape of her neck and gently tug her head back.

She arched, pushing herself down on him, taking him deeper as the arm around her waist crept up to caress and squeeze her bountiful breasts. She panted with each touch, her muscles clenching around him.

"That's it, little bird," he encouraged her.

He let go of her hair and swatted her ass as he tugged on one of her nipples. She reached down and grabbed his thighs, her short, blunt nails digging into them.

He smacked her ass harder as she started to move up and down on him again. He groaned in relief. He couldn't hide that he needed it.

Without any warning, he pushed her onto her hands and knees in one smooth motion, pleased by her yelp as he grabbed her hair again, pressing his palm into the small of her back as he started to drive into her.

Her ass bounced against him, her skin turning pink as his muscular thighs slapped against her. Before long, they were both coming again, and he was pumping so much come into her that it started to leak out around his cock and down her smooth, soft thighs.

His erection still persisted, and even though they were both already sweaty, panting messes, he knew the night was far from over.

She pushed up on her elbows and glanced back at him over her shoulder. She was trembling, strands of hair were sticking to her cheeks, and her eyes were wide and glazed over with pleasure.

"You're still hard, Geralt," she rasped in shock.

"Mmhmm." He nodded, grimacing. "Can you take more, Robin? It's all right if you can't."

She responded by resting her head on her forearms and pushing her ass up into the air for him. He moaned loudly as she begged, "Please, Geralt..."

This time, he spanked her ass hard, first one cheek, then the other. He watched his handprints appear briefly on her skin before the outline faded.

He started to move again. He didn't think he'd ever fucked her this hard. It was just on the edge of being too hard, but he was being very careful not to hurt her. He'd promised himself that he would never hurt her long, long ago.

When he buried himself deep inside her and came again, so did she. He leaned over her, licking up her spine in one smooth stroke before grabbing her breasts and tugging on her nipples again.

When he pulled out, flipped her, and started all over, she cried out his name, her voice breathless and desperate.

They cycled through the same positions again and some new ones many more times. She had her legs over his shoulders again as he slowly stroked into her when he finally came for the last time, sighing in absolute relief as he realized that he had gone soft.

"Fuck, I thought it would never," he groaned, collapsing on top of her after he moved her legs.

She managed to wrap her arms around him, but otherwise she was limp. He knew he had pushed her to the breaking point, but she had never denied him.

As they slumped against each other, thoroughly exhausted, she cupped his cheeks in her hands and gazed at his face.

He was an exquisitely beautiful man, especially in rare moments like this, when he was sated and relaxed. His brow was smooth instead of furrowed in worry. His eyes were closed, his long lashes brushing his cheeks as they fluttered slightly. His mouth was slightly open, his teeth biting the corner of his lower lip tenderly. His chest heaved as his wanton breathing slowed and his loose silver hair settled against his stubbled cheeks and jawline.

When he opened his eyes, he smiled at her. "What are you looking at me for?" he asked curiously, sighing happily.

She blushed and he chuckled. He found it entirely adorable that she could still blush around him after sitting on his hard cock for hours.

She bit her lip so she didn't give him the real answer. She was staring at him, of course, because she loved him, and she wanted to memorize every detail of his face before he was lost to her forever.

Thankfully, she was too tired to cry, or she would have. Instead, she brushed off his question with a joke. "I'm just thankful that you're finally done," she quipped. "I don't think I could have taken you one more time."

He smiled. "I'm surprised you didn't give up before now," he confessed.

"I didn't want you to hurt, Geralt."

He brushed his nose over hers, shutting his eyes as the first bright rays of the morning sun crept around the curtains.

Robin started to laugh. "Did we really have sex all night?" she wondered incredulously.

"We did," he rumbled.

He turned onto his back and cradled her against his chest. "Sleep, little mage."

"Yes, please," she yawned.

He waited until she was resting comfortably in a deep slumber. Then he let sleep take him too.

They didn't wake until the next morning. As they both sat up and stretched, their stomachs rumbled, making them laugh. Geralt felt quite restored after a whole day and night of sleep, so he sat up, kissing her sweetly.

He slipped out of bed, frowning as he spotted their clothes on the floor. "Well, I ruined these," he remarked ruefully.

Robin giggled. "Oh, please. That's easy to fix."

She waved a hand and the clothes knit back together until they were perfect again. Geralt grinned at her and pulled his trousers back on.

As he straightened and really looked at her, his grin faded slightly. "I did all of that too?"

Her pale skin was littered with purple bruises, and he could still see the bite marks he'd left on her breasts.

"It's not the first time you've marked me, Geralt," she reminded him. "I enjoyed it. I'm not hurt."

He looked skeptical for a moment, but then let it go. "My cock is sore," he grunted.

"I've got something for that," Jaskier sang as he opened the door, holding a large tray over his shoulder in one hand.

Robin tucked the sheet around herself so she was decent as her brother tossed a jar at Geralt. "For your cock," he explained succinctly.

Then he set the tray down and began to make plates for all of them. Robin groaned gratefully as he handed her a huge portion of roasted chicken, bread, cheese, olives, and spicy pickled peppers, along with a large flagon of sparkling cider.

"Love you, Jas," she told him.

He winked at her as Geralt sank back down beside her. "So, dear sister," he drawled, "can you walk?"

She shook her head. "I can barely feel my legs. Or my, well. You know."

"You know I've heard the word cunt before, right?"

She rolled her eyes. "That doesn't mean I have to say it in front of my baby brother," she retorted.

"Did you last until he was soft? I know, I know," he added before she could berate him. "But I had to ask."

"Once again, barely," she relented.

"That's more impressive than all of your magic, dear sister."

"Thanks. I think."

Geralt snorted and smiled at both of them.

"Well, I see what it takes to make you cheerful," Jaskier huffed. "I should buy aphrodisiac more often."

"No!" Geralt and Robin both replied immediately.

"Fine, fine. Just regular old sex for me from now on," Jaskier sighed, putting his hand dramatically on his chest, as if the idea were the worst thing that had ever happened to him.

"You're very lucky you're family, Jas," Robin teased him, reaching over and ruffling his hair.

He stuck his tongue out at her and she threw a pepper at him. He caught it in his mouth and held his fist up in the air in triumph.

They sat together for a long time, making companionable conversation as they ate their version of a family meal, savoring their moment of peace before they inevitably moved on to another adventure.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

45.3K 1K 11
Geralt was wondering around the woods when he spotted a small puppy with a wound on its leg. Geralt tried his hardest to ignore the little thing lett...
1K 81 20
After great losses during the Battle of Kaer Morhen, Juray of Riverdell and the other Witchers must face what comes next: taking the fight to the Wil...
24.4K 661 21
Geralt of Rivia comes across a small town with a bit of a monster problem. But when things go horribly wrong he comes across a woman who was supposed...
14.1K 836 37
Jaskier was part fae. A quarter to be precise. There was an old superstition among humans that names held power, but for fae it was so much more...