Love & Risks - A Rich Prick l...

By TrinaMReads

Working hard the last six years slinging drinks at a dive bar, Eden Rhodes, a recent college graduate has fin... More

Chapter 1 - Eden
Chapter 2 - Wes
Chapter 3- Eden
Chapter 4- Wes
Chapter 5 - Eden
Chapter 6- Wes
Chapter 7- Eden
Chapter 8 - Eden
Chapter 9 - Wes
Chapter 10 - Eden
Chapter 12 - Eden
Chapter 13 - Wes
Chapter 14 - Eden
Chapter 15 - Eden

Chapter 11 - Wes

2 0 0
By TrinaMReads

FUCK! I needed to get laid.

Closing my office door behind me, I maneuver my hard cock that's practically ripping a hole in my customed made slacks and sit in my office chair. I scrub a hand over my face, not wanting to fully pull my dick out and jerk it underneath my office table, which at the moment, didn't sound so bad. Especially after the intense moment Eden and I had in her office. I'd been challenged by many women across the globe and since I was a man that never backed down from a challenge, I often never turned down a women's advances. Except today.

I didn't have many rules, since following them hadn't been something I'd ever cared to do before and in my opinion, rules were meant to be broken. Except the one rule I promised myself years ago after countless women that worked here at the firm, tried to bed me and that was to – NEVER sleep with an employee of my company; and for years I didn't have an issue with breaking it. Sex was simply just that for me, sex. But when you cross sex, money, and power it could make for a pretty fucked up cocktail. I didn't want to be caught in a sex scandal, that could possibly ruin my family's business due to one bad decision and a women's assumption that sleeping with me could lead her to some big payout.

Whitney unfortunately learned that the hard way. Don't get me wrong, I'm aware of Whitney's beauty, and under any other circumstance I would have taken her up on both of her advances, but I refuse to let her or anyone else here push me to break my one rule.

That is until Eden's little show just a few moments ago.

Eden was the one exception to my rule. A rule that I seemed to want to break whenever I was in a room with her. I'm not sure how I'd been able to pull myself away from her and make my way back to my office with a hard on so thick, the feel of the cotton material of my boxer briefs brushing against my sensitive head. Which practically had me coming in my slacks before I could even get behind the safety of my office door.

I bounce my knee rapidly, up and down, up and down, until my hard on has subsided. I stare at my closed door, wondering if Eden were in her office having just as hard of a time as I was. I've never in my entire life wanted a woman as bad as I wanted her.

I wasn't sure if it were because I told myself that I couldn't have her, she was a co-worker, my employee if you wanted to get technical and because of that she was off limits. Or if it were because she was the one woman that pegged my interests beyond just the bedroom.

I'd managed to push all thoughts of her aside and focus on the real task at hand – finish the deal between my father and I and move on with my life. Maybe then, I'd give into the temptation that is Eden Rhodes, but until then I needed to work harder at doing abso-fucking-lutely nothing just as I had planned to do on my first day and lead with the head on my shoulders, instead of the one that was currently begging to be set free in my pants.

I grab my cellphone and begin to scroll through my contact list, looking for my afternoon and nighttime fuck because damn if I needed to get rid of the bulge in my pants that refused to be ignored. A list of names, and descriptions of women whose names I couldn't remember, scrolled past my thumb, none of them pegging my interests. I forcefully shove my phone into the breast pocket of my suit jacket and quickly stand. I adjust the bulge in my pants, and once I'm satisfied that I look halfway decent, I exit my office.

It's the middle of the day, and I've decided to take the remainder of the day off. I was on a mission, and that mission was to find a woman, that peeked my interests long enough to get me over this hump.

***

I quickly make a reservation at The Red Diamond Cigar Bar, located just minutes from here. It's a classic, speakeasy style bar that catered to men and women with a taste for the world's best bourbon, scotch, whiskeys and Cuban cigars. The place was usually filled with men and women who earned enough money to pay the hefty monthly membership that it cost to even use the restroom here. No one who wasn't a member, or the guest of a member could enter the bar, without either being thrown out or paying the daily fee, which from what I'd heard costs more than most people's weekly salary. It was a way of keeping out the riffraff, according to the owner.

I walk the few blocks towards the bar, not bothering to call my driver since I'd left work earlier than expected. It was never really my idea to have a driver anyway, besides on nights where alcohol impaired my judgement, but my father wanted to assure that my getting to work wouldn't be a hassle. My penthouse had only been a mere six blocks from the office. Six blocks that I couldn't easily walk, especially since I enjoyed being outdoors, yet my father insisted on hiring a personal driver for me.

I slide my hand over the brass doorknob to The Red Diamond Cigar Bar and pulled open the fire engine red door, stepping inside the small dark entryway.

I remove my wallet from my breast pocket, remove my gold I.D. card and hand it over to the security guard. He's dressed in a pair of black slacks, a white crisp collared shirt, black bow tie, and a black and white pinstripe fedora. A lit Cuban cigar that smelled like freshly brewed Italian coffee, sits on a glass tray next to him.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Connor. It's a pleasure to have you join us again." He says as he scans my gold card, comparing it with the information on the computer screen in front of him. With a nod of his head, he hands my gold card back to me, and stands from the barstool he's sitting on to open one of the many small slots that has each one of the members name encrypted on it. He unlocks the small slot with my first and last name etched across it and removes one of the cigars I'd purchased with my monthly membership. He hands the cigar to me and I tuck it inside my breast pocket. I nod my head towards him, as I make my way inside the bar.

It's dimly lit, and because it's only lunchtime, the place hadn't been filled with the amount of people I was accustomed to seeing. I take a seat at a small table, and I'm instantly greeted by one of the beautiful waitresses. She sets down a crystal cigar tray, a cigar cutter and lighter with ease. She carefully flips open a red leather bounded drink menu; I order a Louis XIII and Remy Martin Cognac straight, before sitting back comfortably in my chair. The waitress steps away, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I roll the cigar between my fingers before cutting one end off. The waitress returns with my cognac, sitting the glass on top of a small bar napkin, and quickly moves on to the next guest. I lift the lighter and allow the tip of the cigar to burn slowly, before taking two puffs, enjoying the taste and aroma as the smoke slides down my throat. I take a sip of my cognac before sitting the glass back down on the small table in front of me.

My eyes scan the small crowd of people, as I try to find my purpose for being here. I spot an impeccably dressed woman, whose big dark brown eyes, and jet-black hair reminds me of Eden. A man in a business suit, sits directly across from her. She catches me staring and holds my gaze for a moment, before turning her attention back to the man in front of her. By the stacks of folders, and leather-bound notebooks that sits on the table between them, it's obvious that they're both here for business.

I take another sip of my cognac, keeping my attention on the woman. She drags her eyes away from her colleague and looks to me. A slow, seductive smile spreads across the corners of her lips as she playfully tosses her hair to one side. I glance at her colleague who is too enthralled in his conversation about work to notice that she's completely checked out and is now eye-fucking me from less than six-feet away. She crosses one leg over her thigh, causing her dress to ride up slightly, exposing the soft glow of her skin.

I take a small puff of my cigar, as the image of me rubbing my thumb against the soft skin of her thigh takes over. I trail my fingers slowly up and past her hipbone, cupping and squeezing her ass as I do. I bury my hand in her jet-black hair and pull her head back so that she can look into my eyes as I fuck her. The image of Eden biting her lower lip as she gently removes my belt, and unfastens the button on my slacks, freeing my cock from the constraints of my boxer briefs. She wraps her hand around my shaft, pumping her hand up and down in a slow, blissfully agonizing speed.

"Do you want me to stop?" I ask her, shoving her thong to the side, and trailing her opening with my index finger.

"No!" she answers quickly. Her strokes begin to grow faster and faster. I part her thighs open with my knee and nestle in between the one place I'd been dying to be. Staring into her eyes, I brush the tip of my dick against her slick folds, teasing us both, as I let out a low growl at the feel of her warm wet center.

"How bad do you want me to fuck you, Eden?" I ask, as I gently rub the tip of my cock along her entrance, teasing her.

"Really bad, but my name isn't Eden. It's Elizabeth." She answers. I blink away my fantasy and back to my reality. The woman I'd been eye fucking since I'd gotten here was now sitting across from me.

"What?" I mutter, my gaze turning towards where she'd been seated earlier. The chairs that were occupied earlier were empty, her colleague now gone as she reaches over and slowly rubs her hand up and down my thigh.

"My name, it's Elizabeth." She repeats. I blink past the line of smoke that drifts from my cigar. I scan the small space, confused, looking for her, the woman that'd stolen my dreams night after night. The woman that invaded my fantasy just moments ago, but she wasn't there.

In fact, she was never here. Eden was back at the office, probably working hard on the Vita-Whatever project, that I should be working on as well. I rake a hand over my face, trying to gain some clarity over the women who'd stole my moment, yet was so far away. The feel of Elizabeth's touch fully gets my attention and I turn to her.

"So, what do you say we get out of here? I have a car waiting outside." Elizabeth says standing and tugging on a royal blue trench coat. I look down at the cigar that's burning on the table, irritated that no matter what I did, Eden would always cloud my mind. I stare up at Elizabeth, who stares down at me with a sultry smile. I stand and remove my wallet, taking out a few bills and tossing it on the table. I polish off my cognac and place my hand on the small of Elizabeth's back.

"Lead the way." I say, following close behind her and the sound of her high heels clicking against the marble floors. I'd much rather be left alone to finish my daydream of Eden, as she laid underneath me, staring up at me with those big dark browns that made me forget everything. My dick pressing into her tight pussy as she arches off the bed, taking me in.

"I'm right over here." Elizabeth says, once again bringing me back to the present. I nod my head and continue to follow her towards the town car that sits at the end of the block. I allow the clicking of Elizabeth's heels be the remedy of ridding all thoughts of Eden. I focus my attention on the woman standing next to me who actually wants my attention.

Once we've reached her town car, we both stand as her driver opens the door for us, and we climb inside. Without waiting for the door to close, Elizabeth removes her trench coat and straddles me. Her lips are on mine before I could even register what was happening.

On instinct I cup her ass, desperately trying to bring my recent daydream into real life. I wasn't the kind of guy who entertained the idea of kissing women, since kissing had been a very intimate gesture and I wasn't an intimate man, but the need to rid Eden from my thoughts was so raw that I allowed Elizabeth to kiss me. Elizabeth, just like in my daydream, begins to remove my belt and unfastened the buttons on my slacks. I run my fingers through her hair and grip a handful of her soft locks. Yanking her head back, I force her to stare at me.

The smile that spreads across her face lets me know that she's a woman who enjoys a good fuck. Something that I somehow knew we had in common. Something that I planned to give her.

Elizabeth's reaches behind her back and begins to slowly pull down the zipper holding her dress in place. I continue to stare at her, my eyes searching every inch of her face. A face that, although beautiful, wasn't the face that I wanted to see right now. The person that I wanted, rather needed, was a few blocks away and off limits.

As Elizabeth's hand dips into my waistband, I couldn't help but shake the disconnect that I had for Elizabeth. A disconnect that less than a month ago I'd never experienced when a beautiful and willing woman like Elizabeth was currently straddling my lap. The brief moment of excitement we shared from across the room at The Red Diamond Cigar Bar, had dissolved and it was because my mind was with someone else.

Eden Rhodes was going to be the death of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 4.4K 50
This is the second book of the series. Though it can be read as a stand alone book. I would advice you to read Time Flies first. Thank you... Shane S...
22.3K 636 17
"You know it too Kitten... You want me just like I do, there is something between us that you can't resist. You can't help but close your eyes every...
20K 1.3K 11
[ONC 2023 SHORTLISTER] Prompt 63: A rivalry between two coworkers has unforeseen consequences. *** Down on her luck with a string of 12 unfateful hea...
5.8M 156K 51
When billionaire playboy Nick Sinclair sets his sights on the one woman who wants nothing to do with him, will he be able to change his ways to win h...