In your body (One Direction F...

By PaytonAndBenny

Desirre and Sierra have been best friends for almost 14 years. Working in front of the camera as a presenter... More

In your body (One Direction Fanfiction
Chapter 1 { Mullingar's Musical Mornings }
Chapter 2 {The things sugar can do}
Chapter 3: Curly, Vainie and Straightner Gu- DUDE!!
sorry guys!
Chapter 4: Making myself at home
Chapter 5; Carrot Kid
Chapter 6- Must be a migraine
Chapter 7; Nightmarish reality
Chapter 8~ Texting '-DJ Xx
chapter 10(EEEP!): got the shits..
chapter 11; truth or dare?
chapter 12; realization
chapter 13; anger (+competition)
chapter 14; Misty
chapter 15; SHIT! I can't stop fucking swearing..

Chapter 9;- Landshark.

324 5 7
By PaytonAndBenny

Desirre's POV;-

"Ouch Nialler! Get off my hand!!!" Louis yells. I shake my head. "Niall!! You're hurting me!" I shook my head again.

"Niall, just get off his hand." I just shook my head. After 15 minutes I finally stand up.

"ARGH! MY HANDS TINGLING!" Louis yells dramatically.

"Why is your hand tingling?" Harry asked walking in the room in nothing but a towel.. All soggy and stuff.. And.. I was snapped out of my trance when Louis started yelling.

"BECAUSE THAT FAT LEPRACAUN DECIDED IT WOULD BE FUN TO SIT ON IT FOR HALF AN HOUR."

"LouLou, your exaggerating, it was twenty minutes at most." I rolled my eyes.

I walked to the fridge and examined its contents.

"Niall, are you seriously looking for food, you just had a 14" pizza to yourself plus the leftovers from last night." Liam asked exasperated.

"I'm hungry, therefore I must eat." I announce grabbing the bag of carrots.

Everyone in the room looks at me in horror.

"Shit's about to go down.." I hear harry mutter and liam just nodded dumbfounded.

"Whaa?--" I ask confused with a mouthful of carrot. I don't know why but I can't stop eating, i'm so hungry.

I go to take another bite of my carrot but it gets knocked out of my hand, I growl and look up to see my victim. Louis looks down at me as he is slightly taller. He looks like he's about to cry.

He starts yelling at me about carrots and I yell back. He says something about carrots up my bum and I burst out laughing. It amused me for about a minute before I realised he wasn't gonna give me carrots. I don't know when but at some point in all of this, Zayn had made an appearance but had quickly retreated to the room that I thought was Louis'?

I went into a diva strop until I got carrots. An hour later and I still had no carrots. I burst out crying (i'm a very passionate girl? yes, girl- when it comes to carrots).

"Nialler what's wrong?" Liam jumps up to help me.

"I wanmnjgfdsfghjk" I cry but the sound gets muffled by his shirt.

"What?" Harry asks.

"She said she wants carrots but Louis is a meanie" Louis announced.

"How do you know he said that?" Liam asked "I'm the only one who can understand Niall when he's upset... And I couldn't understand him.." He looked genuinely upset by this.

"Did you just call Nialler a she?" Harry asked. Louis fell silent and so did I. Did he know? Surely not.

Louis POV;-

"Nialler what's wrong?" Liam jumps up, getting to her crying body before I can.

""I wanmnjgfdsfghjk" She mumbled into his shirt still crying.

"What?" Harry asked, a hint of worry in his tone but he tries to mask it.

"She said she wants carrots but Louis is a meanie" I quoted what she'd said.

"How do you know he said that? I'm the only one who can understand Niall when he's upset... And I couldn't understand him.." Liam said sounding upset, but he was right, I don't even remember understanding what she said, I just knew when harry asked, I don't know why? Wierd..

"Did you just call Nialler a she?" Harry asked.

I realized I had been caller him a she in my mind and out loud since we finished at the show today. Wierd.

"Sorry Nialler.." I muttered but she- HE! He nodded in acknowledgment.

Sh-he continued crying and I wrapped my arms around his body in a very girly man hug. Yes, there is such thing as a girly man hug. Our hands brushed and a light shock ran up my arm.

"STATIC!!!" I yelled laughing but HE (I got it right!) was still pouted and continued with HIS diva strop. I rolled my eyes and handing HIM a carrot. Liam and Harry gasped and I rolled my eyes, Niall was happily munching on the carrot and didint notice.

Niall's POV;-

I am freaking out, i'm sat here with Sierra and nobody is saying anything.. Its so awkward...

I want to break the silence but i'm scared that if I speak she'll know its not me? What do I do.

"Landshark." She announced from her seat next to me on the sofa.

I stifle a laugh.

"Zayn says that when things get awkward.." I tell her then my eyes go wide when I realize what i've said.

"How do you know?" She asks with a hint of another emotion, worry?

"I- err- ermm- Louis told me." I decided.

"Oh. You two have a.. ermm, thing then?" She asked rubbing the back of her neck like Zayn does when things are awkward. She reminds me a lot of Zayn, I don't know why they hate each other so much, how could anybody hate someone so beautiful? Ughh, stop it Niall, you're a girl for God only knows how long and your thinking about how a girl who you could never have is beautiful.

But before I could stop myself, I leaned in and our lips touch.

Oh my God. Desirre is gonna kill me. I just made her best friend think she's a lesbian. Maybe she is? I don't know for sure? Although she's pretty chummy with Lou? Oh shit! i'm still kissing her. I pull back and run out the room to the lift. I jump in when the door opens and press the number 9. I have to tell Desirre, she's gonna be so mad!!!

I bang on the door really loud as I no longer have a key. I see myself pulling open the door with a carrot hanging out of my mouth.

"Whaa whi heye who?" She asked with a mouthful of carrot. I grab her arm and drag her to my room, which is her room now to so I guess technically its our room?

She swallowed her carrot.

"What did I do?" She asked raising my, well I guess its hers no but yerh, eyebrow. I looked at the ground nervously, I felt tears welling up in my eyes, why the hell am I crying? She must be a nervous crier.

"I kinda ermm-"

"What did you do Niall, i'm sure it wasn't that bad?" Desirre said but I could already see the sheen of sweat on her, my, our neck, i'm a nervous sweater..

"I may have accidently- please don't yell."

"i'm not going to yell Niall." She promised.

"Isortakindamaybepeckedsierraonthelipsbutididntmeantoanditwasonlyforlikelessthanasecondpleasedonthurtme." I rushed out and I scrunched my eyes up waiting for her to hit me or yell or something like she usually would.

After a minute she hadn't said anything. I opened one eye to see her on the floor laughing so much no sound came out.

"Why are you laughing?" I frowned. "Its not funny."

"It is though-" she choked out. "She's like a sister, we peck each other good night and stuff" she giggled now, her lauughter settling down slightly.

"i'm going back to our other flat" I told her. She raised her eyebrow at my use of the word 'our' but didn't comment. She did this little salute wave kind of thing and I walked out of the flat.

I thought about what she had said about the whole peck situation. I don't really know how I feel about it? Do I like Sierra? She's pretty and kind and funny. Actually she's perfect. Do I fancy her? I don't know?... I'm so confused..?

--- :) ---

Okay to clarify; Niall kissed Sierra who is actually Zayn but Niall doesn't know that. Zayn kissed Niall back thinking it was Desirre. So Zayn thinks Desirre is a Lesbian, Niall thinks Sierra is a Lesbian, but Niall maybe like Sierra, but in reallity, ZAYN AND NIALL KISSED!!!:D ZIALL!!!!!

I hope nobody was offended by anything in here, I don't think I said anything offensive but if I did offend you it wasn't intentional and i'm sorry, I support gay pride, my brother is actually gay but he is a single pringle:P

Bentley did something mean today.

I was trying to get the laptop because she was hogging it and I needed to write you lovely people another chapter. So i'm trying to grab the laptop and she's screaming at my. Turns out she was commenting on Carrotkid17's profile and I made her message go all funny. I thought it was funny but she didn't. She made me sit in the naughty corner in the living room and she told her mum to make sure I didn't move. I started singing spanish songs and mamma (benny's mum) was trying to watch tv, after 5 minutes she got sick of me and I got kicked out of the living room, I started running up the stairs yelling freedom. Apparently the baby was sleeping and I was being to noisy so then she said I have to cook for her. I don't see how this is relevent to the baby sleeping but she was hungry (like always) and she said I could have the laptop if I did! And that is why I have posted today! I hope you enjoy!

Kisses;-Paint&BentleyXx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

976K 26.9K 20
[currently editing] ~ [completed] • Zayn Malik is a 21 year old men. He is single, and determined to adopt a kid. Did I mention that he was gay? We...
240K 5.6K 22
Love and hate are oddly similar if you think about it... "I won't do it. I won't ruin their careers." I snapped harshly. "You don't have a choice, lo...
127K 4.3K 42
Each year on Valentine's Day, Niall Horan goes on Twitter and follows all of the girls who trend #foreveralone. He figures that since he's still sing...
2.6K 126 11
It's been 3 years. 3 years sense Zayn died. 3 years sense Niall made a promise to Zayn to never let go. "I promise Zayn.." Niall can't wait to die, t...