Unconditional Love

By Mithran_Ganesh0702

Ashwin falls in love with Sivaangi due to her cuteness, boldness and naughtiness. He wants his rowdy don to b... More

Characters and Introduction
Chapter 1 - Bonding
Chapter 2 - Understanding
Chapter 3 - Breaking News
Chapter 4 - Unexpected First Meet
Chapter 5 - Careness
Chapter 6 - Police and Rowdy
Chapter 7 - Cute Moments
Chapter 8 - Lifesaver
Chapter 9 - She Touches My Heat
Chapter 10 - Feelings
Chapter 11 - Kadavul Setting
Chapter 12 - The Hug
Chapter 13 - The Ride
Chapter 14 - Happier Times
Chapter 15 - Mother's Love
Chapter 16 - Rain of Love
Chapter 17 - The Confession
Chapter 18 - The Past
Chapter 19 - Real KD Fellow
Chapter 20 - A Sweet Punishment
Chapter 21 - Together
Chapter 22 - Coimbatore
Chapter 24 - The Cure
Chapter 25 - Coming Back To You
Chapter 26 - The Beach
Chapter 27 - Love Has Started
Chapter 28 - The Beginning
Chapter 29 - Cook with Comali
Chapter 30 - Hang Out
Chapter 31 - Planned
Chapter 32 - Kerala
Chapter 33 - Fun
Chapter 34 - Surprise Celebration
Chapter 35 - The Angel of Lion
An Annoucement For You All
Chapter 36 - Angel's Bestie
I'm Sorry Guys
Chapter 37 - Musical Love
Chapter 38 - Their Home
Chapter 39 - Beautiful Souls
Chapter 40 - Follow Your Heart
Chapter 41 - Something Is Here
Chapter 42 - It's Coming For You
Chapter 43 - The Mystery
Chapter 44 - Connecting Dots
Chapter 45 - Related?
Reached to 100K views
SPM ( Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia )
Chapter 46 - Biggest Danger
Cover Photo Of Chapter 47
Chapter 47 - Divine VS Evil
It's My Birthday
Starting of Season 2
Chapter 48 - New Journey
Chapter 49 - No Limits
Chapter 50 - Precious Time
Chapter 51 - Sun and Moon
Happy Diwali Folks!!!
Chapter 52 - No Mercy
Chapter 53 - Pyscho Killer
Voting Session
Chapter 54 - An Unknown Story?
Results
Chapter 55 - The Final Battle
Chapter 56 - Spiced Up
Chapter 57 - Deadlier?
Announcement for this story
Last Storylines
10000 Words Marathon

Chapter 23 - The Truth

2.3K 239 26
By Mithran_Ganesh0702

2.00 pm

Sivaangi had reached to Coimbatore after a few hours flight, while she was at the airport, she was searching for Pavithra to see if she's here. She saw Pavithra was standing at the gate, she went toward her and hugged her so tightly as they met after so many days.

They talked for a while and went to the car to the engagement. The engagement was going to start soon and they reached to the place just in time, Sivaangi wore a pink saree that she looked so elegant for the engagement just like this.

She met her parents there and hugged them with full of love and happiness. The guests who attended the engagement were celebrating for the wonderful couple that were going to marry in a few weeks, the children were happily playing around, teenagers were dancing to the music that they were playing some songs, old people were on their seat and chatting with others with a smile on their faces.

Sivaangi saw this moment and her thoughts were suddenly gone to Ashwin who was in Chennai, because her happiness, her love, her support and everything were Ashwin who stood up just for her, she felt worried as how Ashwin's doing back at there, she wanted to know about it until she almost forgot the reason to come to Coimbatore, she was waiting for the right time until the engagement's over.

3.00 pm

After an hour, the guests had left from there after the engagement was held successfully, the family was resting from the tiredness in their respective places. As this was the right time, Sivaangi had decided to start her mission to find Ashwin's parents, before she go, she wanted to tell this all to Pavithra first. Sivaangi went to her room and found her that she was alone in the room, as this was the chance she went toward her and started to speak.

Sivaangi: Hi, Pavithra.

Pavithra: Hi, darling. Come, have a seat.

Sivaangi: Pavithra, I need to tell you something important.

Pavithra: Ok da, what is it?

Sivaangi: Well, this is about Ashwin Kumar.

Pavithra: Ashwin Kumar? Wait, why do I feel like I had heard this name before, I don't know where and when.

Sivaangi: Pavithra, the famous handsome police officer in Chennai, Ashwin Kumar.

Pavithra: Oh, ya. The same police officer who he had admitted you at the hospital, right?

Sivaangi: Yes, that was him.

Pavithra: What? What is it about him?

Sivaangi: Pavithra, I'm going to tell you everything happened to me when you're not with me, you better get ready and listen to this.

Pavithra: All right, my ears are clears and ready to hear.

Sivaangi: ( Breath out a big air ) Ok, here we go.

Sivaangi narrated everything that happened between Sivaangi and Ashwin from the hospital until the airport. After hearing the whole story, Pavithra was shocked and frozed as she didn't even expected that her friend will go all through this, she started to speak up to Sivaangi.

Pavithra: Sivaangi, a lot of things had happened, why didn't you tell me earlier?

Sivaangi: It's because the situation had gone out of control, it took a lot of time to get back to normal.

Pavithra: Sivaangi, do Ashwin really love you?

Sivaangi: ............I don't know, I'm not sure about this. I mean, he took care of me like a very special person, despite he was an Inspector.

Pavithra: So you came to Coimbatore to find his parents?

Sivaangi: Yes, Pavithra. I had to do this for him, I don't want him to live as an orphan anymore, I had to take this risk.

Pavithra: Sivaangi, I must say, you are really have a pure soul, without thinking for a second, you had decided to find his parents no matter what, I'm sure you will find them soon.

Sivaangi: Not soon, but today.

Pavithra: What, what do you mean?

Sivaangi: I had got an information from Rakshan, Ashwin had lived in an orphanage for 25 years, the name was Little Angel Children Orphanage, the location was unknown, but I had heard this orphanage before until I realised that this was the same orphanage that my father had gave to me, the orphanage is now under my name and it was located in here, Coimbatore, which is also means that Ashwin's hometown was Coimbatore after all. So I had decided to find them today by visiting to the orphanage.

Pavithra: Wow, Sivaangi. I never thought that you had a orphanage under your name, you are really amazing.

Sivaangi: Actually, there are some other companies and places that my father had gave me under my name, basically I'm a bussiness woman. Hehehehehehe.........

Pavithra: Woow, you have a bright future di, don't miss it no matter what.

Sivaangi: I will.

Pavithra: So are you going to the orphanage now?

Sivaangi: Yes, I'm going alone while you stay here and look after my family.

Pavithra: I will, good luck finding your lovely crush's parents.

Sivaangi: Pavithraaaaaaa.........

Pavithra: Ok ok. Go and find them, all the best.

Sivaangi: Thank you, Pavithra. See you later.

After explained everything to Pavithra, Sivaangi went to her parents to tell about the matter, they really knew about it and they just let her go to accomplish her mission. She went to Pavithra's car and started the engine, she looked at her front and started to talk to Ashwin in her heart.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, how are you? I hope you are doing great, I guess. Don't worry, Ashwineyyy. Starting from today, you are not a loner anymore, your parents are on their way to their son. Arambikalama? Hehehehehehehe.........

Sivaangi started to drive the car and went to the location of the orphanage, she had her map on her phone while she was driving, after a few minutes, Sivaangi had arrived to the orphanage where Ashwin had lived for 25 years alone, she suddenly felt bad and understood the pain in him. With all the courage, she got down from the car and went inside the orphanage.

While Sivaangi was inside, she saw a lot of children was playing happily together, despite knowing that they don't have parents, tears started to flow down from her eyes and this reminded her about Ashwin, which he lived alone, cried all the time thinking about his parents, being alone all the time without speding time with children, she can felt the pain. Then, a lady came by and asked Sivaangi about her presence.

Lady: Em, excuse me, may I know who you are?

Sivaangi: Oh, I'm Sivaangi Krish, daughter of Krishnakumar. Do you know me?

Lady: What?! Madam, is it you? I had never thought that you would come to our orphanage, your father had told me a lot about you. Please, come in madam.

Sivaangi: All right.

The people in the orphanage welcomed Sivaangi with warm and friendly behaviour, they were really shocked as the owner of the orphanage had came there to visit. The staff had shown her around the orphanage, she was surprised as the orphanage looked so clean and beautiful.

She even played with the children happily for a half an hour, they even treated her to have lunch with them, she ate it will full of happiness besides with children. She had never thought that the moment with these children will make her feel so special, and now it's the time to get into her work.

Sivaangi looked around to see if a lady named Anjali was still working in this orphanage, because she was the same lady who took care of Ashwin until he grown up. After a while, the same lady which she welcomed her earlier came toward her to talk.

Lady: Madam, how do you like our orphanage?

Sivaangi: It was super and fantastic after all, you and the other staffs had taken a good care of this orphanage, you guys are the best.

Lady: Thank you so much, Madam. We were really happy that the owner of this orphanage had came here for the first time, you were such a matured and decent woman, Madam.

Sivaangi: Awww, thank you. Anyway, I came here not to only visit this orphanage, but I need to ask you something.

Lady: What is it, Madam?

Sivaangi: Is there a lady named Anjali who were still working here for a long time?

Anjali: Madam, that was me, Anjali. I'm the only staff who worked here for so many years.

Sivaangi: Oh, really? Thank god I found you, Anjali.

Anjali: Madam, is there anything you want to know?

Sivaangi: Yes, of course. Do you know a boy named Ashwin Kumar who had lived here for 25 years?

Anjali: Ashwin Kumar..........Ah yes, I was the one who took care of him since he was a child, but the only thing I know is that he had already died, I can't take that as how much pain it had gave me. ( Started to cry )

Sivaangi: Anjali, no. Ashwin is not dead, he was still alive with me.

Anjali: What?!!

Sivaangi: Yes, Anjali. Ashwin was in Chennai with me, he's completely fine.

Anjali: For real, Madam? I'm so happy that my boy's still alive. What is he doing now?

Sivaangi: He was a famous police officer of all in Chennai, do you know that?

Anjali: What? He had become a police? I knew he would become one because he always told to me that he wanted to be a police when he was a kid.

Sivaangi: Anjali, I need to know everything about him, I need to find his parents to bring them back to him.

Anjali: Madam, are you searching for Ashwin's parents?

Sivaangi: Yes, Anjali. And I need your help for that.

Anjali: Of course I will, Madam. Let's go to a private area to talk about this.

Sivaangi: Ok.

They went to a private area to talk about Ashwin, they made sure that no one was around them.

Sivaangi: Nobody is here, right?

Anjali: Yes, Madam. It's just the two of us.

Sivaangi: Ok, when did you saw Ashwin for the first time? I need to know about what happened to him 25 years ago.

Anjali: I was working late night outside the orphanage, it was raining heavily outside, and then suddenly a woman had came by to me, she was carrying Ashwin in her arms. Her body was fully drenched and she seemed like she was been injured as her body parts were covered in blood. She gave Ashwin to me and said take care of him and don't tell anyone if they asked about him, she even gave me his birth certificate, without waiting for my reply, she went from there and started to run away. I was about to stop her until I saw a group of goons were chasing after her with machetes in their hands, I was terrified that I went inside with Ashwin in my hands, by that time, I saw a card which was on the ground, I thought that she might have dropped it accidentally, I picked it up and went inside quickly. After a while, the goons and the woman had gone and never came back here, this is what happened to him when he arrived here.

Sivaangi was shocked as she realised that Ashwin's family had an enemy that were trying to kill them, she don't know what to do until she got an idea.

Sivaangi: Anjali, do you still have that card?

Anjali: Yes, Madam. Just a sec.

Anjali went inside to a room to look for the card, after a while, she came back with a card on her hand, she gave it to Sivaangi and she looked at it. She saw the card had gone too old that the face and her details were hard to identify, but fortunately, the address was clearly visible on the card. She was so happy that she was getting close to Ashwin's parents, she thanked Anjali and was ready to go.

Sivaangi: Anjali, thank you for your help, this is such a big help to me. I got to go now, thanks for your help once again.

Anjali: Your welcome, Madam. You can come here again and visit anytime you want, thank you for your time.

Sivaangi: Sure, I will come back. I will see you soon, bye Anjali.

Anjali: Bye, Madam. Good luck finding Ashwin's parents.

Anjali was so happy that she realised that Ashwin was still alive, she doesn't know how to express her happiness, with that said, she went and continued her work. Here, Sivaangi went back to the car and drove faster to the address, she was praying that Ashwin's parents needed to be there, she felt so nervous as she's going to visit Ashwin's parents for the first time.

After a half an hour, she had reached to the address, she went down from the car and saw the house in front of her, it seemed like a normal house like everyone does, she went inside and put her scandals on the floor, she went to the door and pressed the door bell to see if anyone response. To her luck, an old lady answered the door and looked at Sivaangi, she was shocked to see it was actually Ashwin's mother, she felt very happy that she finally found them, the old lady was about to ask her until Sivaangi spoke herself up.

Sivaangi: Hi, Mom. I'm Sivaangi Krish, I'm here to investigate about your family.

Old lady: Oh, ok. Please come in.

The old lady welcomed her warmly and made her sit on the sofa, then the old lady went to kitchen to make a coffee for her, she came back with a cup of coffee and gave it to Sivaangi, she thanked the old lady and smiled, the old lady also smiled back at her.

After a while, an old man came out from his room and saw her, she asked to the old lady about her and she explained it to him, she can say that he was Ashwin's father, they both look good together, she stood up and greeted him warmly, he also welcomed me and told her to sit and she sat back. They were sitting together in a sofa while she was sitting next left to them, without any delay, she asked about their family history with all the courage.

Sivaangi: Mom, Dad. I want to investigate about your family history, may I know about it?

Meera: Sure dear, my name is Meera and this is my husband, Lakshmikanthan. We were born and lived in Coimbatore, we were known each other since childhood, after we grown up, we had fallen in love and got married. After our marriage, my husband had built his own company in Chennai, I was a retired school teacher so I had stayed here as a housewife. After few months, I had got pregnant with our first child and we were very happy that our life was perfect, everything was going on great until a problem had came, my husband's company detected that an employer had cheated and doing illegal activities in the company, his name was Dhilip. When my husband came to know about it, he automatically fired him without giving him a second chance, the employer went off so angry without knowing what to do. And the next day, his wife had arrived with him, then we realised that his wife had stole his company and made her own until today. Her name was Janaki, and.....

Lakshmikanthan: Dear, let me tell you the rest. After Janaki had fully taken the company from me, we were so devastated and don't know what to do, they kicked us out and everyone laughed and insulted us there, so we went back to our home with all the embarrasment. After few months, we were starting to work normally in another company, one day my wife had a pain in her womb and I took her to the nearby hospital. Unfortunately, our baby had already died on her womb, one of the nurse had sacked the dead baby and thrown it in the garbage outside. Our life then became dull and darkness until another baby had arrived to us, my wife gave birth to the baby normally and we were so happy to have him in our life after all those happened, but that's not the end after all, one day I saw Dhilip had killed a woman in front of my eyes, I immediately called the police and they caught him just in time.

Meera: After the heirment, the judge had decided to give death punishment to him, he was scared as he had done a lot of crimes before, he went to the jail and they took his life away from him. Janaki came to know all of these things by herself, she had become a brutal demon and decided to kill all of us. One night when it was raining outside heavily, we were watching TV together with our son, then a group of goons had came to our home and tried to break in through the door, we were so terrified as we don't know what to do, my husband suddenly told me to take my son and go somewhere, I can't let my husband to die, but he was begging me to go from here, so I had no other choice but to take my son and ran away to somewhere, that time the goons hit my husband as hard as they could until he got unconsious, they thougth that he might had died so they left from there.

Lakshmikanthan: At the time when I was unconsious, the goons were started to search for my wife and our son, the goons had found them and started to chase after them, she ran as fast as she could from them when she arrived at an orphanage, she gave our son to a lady in there and ran away from there, they caught my wife and they hitted her until she got unconsious. After that, we had got admitted to a hospital and fortunately we had survived, we stayed at the hospital for a few days and got discharged, when we came back to our home, we felt emptiness and dullness again as now we had lost two children from our life, we started to cry in devastation as we had no one else with us, we don't even know if our second son was still alive or dead, and his name is.......

Sivaangi: Ashwin Kumar, Ashwin Kumar Lakshmikanthan.

They both suddenly turned to Sivaangi and shocked that she had mentioned their son's name. After that, she had started to talk to them.

Sivaangi: Mom, Dad. Your son is still alive, he's now living in Chennai with me, I know him.

Ashwin's parents were shocked to hear that their son is still alive, they became very happy and emotional, happy tears started to roll down from their eyes. They stood up and stared at Sivaangi for a long time, when she's about to ask something, they suddenly bend down to touch Sivaangi's feets. She was shocked and helped them to get up.

Sivaangi: Mom, Dad. What is this?!! Why are you touching my feet for this? You are older than me.

Meera: No, dear. You have no idea how much we are happy that our Ashwin is still alive, it's all because of you ma. Thank you so much for your help, we will never forget your help.

Lakshmikanthan: Yes, dear. You had found our Ashwin after these many years, we really want to see him right now. Thank you so much, dear.

Sivaangi: It's nothing Mom, Dad. You guys are also like my parents. Just consider me as your own daughter, I'm so happy that I found Ashwin's parents.

Both of them became very emotional as Sivaangi mentioned them as her parents, Meera hugged her and cried more in happiness, Lakshmikanthan blessed her by putting his hand on her head, they made her sat down and asked them to talk more about Ashwin.

Meera: Wow, our son is a famous police officer in Chennai? We're so proud of to be his parents, dear.

Lakshmikanthan: Dear, do you have his picture? We want to see his face for the very first time.

Sivaangi: Sure, Dad.

Sivaangi opened her gallery and showed Ashwin's picture to his parents just like this.

They felt very happy as their son had grown up so well and had become a police officer, they were really eager to meet him in person. Sivaangi's eyes were literally in happy tears as she saw Ashwin's parents were so happy to see his face after so many years of dullness and loneliness just like him.

Meera: Sivaangi dear, I want to meet him now. Can you please take us to him?

Lakshmikanthan: Yes dear. I also want to see my police son.

Sivaangi: I would Mom and Dad, but not now.

Meera: Why dear?

Sivaangi: Because next week is his birthday, so I had decided to surprise him by bringing you there at the time, because he always like surprises so much, consider it as the best gift for him. Until then, you both have to wait for this. Is it ok?

Lakshmikanthan: Ok, dear. We will wait for next week. What do you say?

Meera: Ya, sure. I will also waiting for my beloved son, Ashwin.

Sivaangi: Don't worry, Mom and Dad. Your son is going to be in the cloud nine when he comes to know that you both are his parents, trust me.

Lakshmikanthan: Ok, dear. We will.

Sivaangi: Oh, it's getting late. I've got to go now, and here is the flight tickets for both of you for next week, be sure to come there at time.

Meera: We will, dear. Thank you so much for your help.

Lakshmikanthan: I've got to say, you are really the most matured and beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life.

Sivaangi: Awwww, thank you Dad. Anyway, I'm going now. I will see you at next week. Oh, and here is my number, you can call me anytime you would like, ok?

Meera: Ok, dear. You can go now.

Sivaangi gave her phone number and their flight tickets to them, she touched their feets to get their blessing, they blessed her to be healthy all the time. She got to to the car and waved bye at them happily, they waved back at her with delightful mood. With that, Sivaangi had started the car and left from there, Ashwin's parents were so happy till now that they are going to meet Ashwin for next week, then they started to compliment about Sivaangi.

Meera: Dear, this Sivaangi dear is so beautiful, right?

Lakshmikanthan: Yes, I can't deny on that, she really is a matured and beautiful woman.

Meera: I think Sivaangi is good enough to make her marry to our son, Ashwin. Am I right?

Lakshmikanthan: Yes, they will become a cute and beautiful couple. Come on, let's go in.

After complimenting Sivaangi, they both went inside in a happy mood, they started to call their relatives to tell about their son, did you all know that Ashwin had got such a huge family without his knowledge. Here, Sivaangi was so happy that her happy tears were flowing from her eyes, she can't believe that she had finally found Ashwin's parents when she came to Coimbatore today, she thought that she really is a lucky charm to Ashwin, she giggled and drove to somewhere else.

6.30 pm

It was almost going to be at night and Sivaangi had arrived at her place just in time, she parked her car and went inside, she had informed to her parents that she had found Ashwin's parents just in time, they felt very happy and blessed Sivaangi for it. When she entered her room, she saw her best friend Pavithra was on her bed scrolling her instagram on her phone, she turned around to see Sivaangi had arrived, she went toward her and asked.

Pavithra: Hey, Sivaangi. Did you find them?

Sivaangi: Um................

Pavithra: What is it, Sivaangi? You didn't?

Sivaangi: Pavithra.......

Pavithra: Yes, darling.

Sivaangi: I HAD FOUND ASHWIN'S PARENTS!!!!

Pavithra: Really? So happy to hear it.

Pavithra hugged Sivaangi as she was in joy to know that she had found Ashwin's parents, Pavithra made Sivaangi sat down on the bed and asked the things that happened today, she told everything about it until the end.

Pavithra: Wow, Sivaangi. You had proved that you really are a singapenney.

Sivaangi: Hey, Pavithra. It's not like that, I just want to find Ashwin's parents and bring them to him, and after that.........

Pavithra: After that, you will leave him forever, right?

Sivaangi.................Yes.........

Pavithra: Why Sivaangi? Why do you have to leave him after you bring his parents to them?

Sivaangi: Because I had hurted him a lot, Pavithra. I don't want him to get hurt continuosly because of me, so leaving him is the best way for him, that will make him happy.

Pavithra: You said that he will be happy if you leave his life, but did you know that his life became so happy and beautiful when you entered his life? Think about it, Sivaangi.

Sivaangi: That's.......um.........

Pavithra: You said that no men had ever cared about you a lot except for your father and brother, but you never thought that a man like Ashwin would treated you like his own family, am I right?

Sivaangi: That's...................

Pavithra: Ok, leave that too. When he came to know that you are going to Coimbatore, did he felt happy, or felt heartbroken?

Sivaangi: That's...............

Pavithra: That's because you are his angel, Sivaangi. You had saved him from his depression and darkness, you had entered his life and changed it completely, if he's still alive right now, it's because of you, Sivaangi, only you. Don't you really understand his love and care toward you?

Sivaangi suddenly hugged Pavithra and started to cry, when she thinks about it again, Pavithra was right. She really can't leave him after she had changed him, he wanted her in his entire life to make him happy all the time. She felt so guilty and stupid for her fool decision.

Sivaangi: You're right, Pavithra. I shouldn't have take the decision to leave him, actually I also wanted him too, but I don't know if I'm in love with him as I'm confused with my feelings, I had felt bad for him now, I'm really a fool woman.

Pavithra: Sivaangi, please don't cry. You are not a fool, it's just that you get confused, that's it. There is really nothing else in this.

Sivaangi: Pavithra, I will promise one thing, I won't leave Ashwin no matter what. I will stay by his side all the time and I will risk my life for him. I'm sure about this decision.

Pavithra: Now that is my darling Sivaangi, so when are you going to say your love to him?

Sivaangi: What? Love? We are just friends, that's it.

Pavithra: But he is your crush, right?

Sivaangi: He does, but I'm not in love with him.

Pavithra: Hmmm, I think you are hiding something from me, I will find that out soon.

Sivaangi: Heh, we'll see about that.

Pavithra: Hahahahaha......Anyway, did you call Ashwin when you had arrived?

Sivaangi: No, I was so broken that I don't have the courage to tell him so I didn't call him.

Pavithra: Now you are fine, right? Call him then. Oh, I forgot that you don't have Ashwin's phone number, let me give it to you.

Sivaangi: Who said that I don't? Look at this.

Pavithra: Hhaaaa, Adipaavi, how did you get his number out of nowhere?

Sivaangi: From Rakshan Anna's phone, even he didn't know about this. Who do you think I am, the greatest rowdy don. Hehehehhehehehehehe........

Pavithra: Hahahahahha......then what are you waiting for? Call him now, heal his broken heart.

Sivaangi: All right. Ashwineyyy, here I come.

To be continued.........

Hi, guys. Thanks for reading. Haaa, finally Sivaangi had decided to stay with Ashwin forever, and even more she had found Ashwin's parents just in time. I know sometimes we will get hurt, but sometimes sadness can give you happiness, that's the fact. These things had happened just because of Mithran Setting, nice setting right?😂😂😂 Anyway, what do you think Ashwin is doing now? What will Sivaangi speak to Ashwin about? How Ashwin is going to react when his parents are in front of him? Well, stay in touch to this story to find out more about it. Until then, I see you guys in the next chapter. Bye, guys.💜💜💜💜💜

With Love,
Mithran

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 8.7K 25
This story follows the lives of Ashwin and Sivaangi, who fall in love when participating in a cooking reality show. But they are confused by their fe...
99.1K 9.2K 19
A Short Story ft.Ashaangi Ashwin, a famous actor married Sivaangi, his athai ponnu due to some circumstances. He loves to irritate her and she hate h...
27.9K 2.2K 20
He is rich boy and lives in a city. She is middle class girl and lives in a village. Both fall in love at first sight and loved each other ❤. But wha...
56.2K 5K 30
From Cook show to being married.. Life journey of Shivaangi and Ashwin... Behind screen... A Life journey of two opposite souls who are meant for...