The Mafia Princess & Her Brot...

By autumn_eyez

[DISCONTINUED ]πŸ”› I personally won't recommend reading this book it's got bad grammar and spelling and some t... More

A/N
Chapter 1|Introduction
Chapter 2|Happy birthday
Chapter 3|where my life changed
Characters 1
Chapter 4| New Home
Characters 2
Chapter 6|Shopping
Chapter 7| Chase
Chapter 8| Family gathering
Chapter 9| Family Gathering Pt.2
Characters 3
Chapter 10|New School
Chapter 11| Dramatic & Fights
Chapter 11| Apologies
Characters 4
Chapter 12|Happy
Chapter 13| Sleep Over
Chapter 14|Kiss?
Important A/N
Chapter 15| Please
Chapter 16| Bae Day
Chapter 17|Mystery Boy
Chapter 18|Bonding
Chapter 19|The Fortune Teller
Chapter 20| The Waist Down
Chapter 21| Butterfly
Chapter 22|A Day Of My New Parilized Life
Chapter 23| Secret
Chapeter 24|Truth Be Told
A/N

Chapter 5| Dinner

2.9K 52 8
By autumn_eyez

{Preveously on : The Mafia Princess & Her Brothers}

As soon as xavion left and my door was shut I ran to my bed and started jumping up and down like it was a trampoline.

I eventually got tired and fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________

Ophelia pov

I was awaken by chattering comming from behind my bedroom door,I was confused for a moment wondering how did I end up on this bed thats not mine,but I remembered what happend.

I checked the time,I've only slept for 20 minutes...I tiptoes to the door to tried to hear what there talking about. I know I shouldn't do it but if I'm living in this house there should be no secrets.

"You think we should wake her up" asked a voice
"Yes dad and hunter are dying to see her" said another voice
"Xander go wake her up" voice number one said
"No what the fuck,I haven't even had a conversation with her and you want me to go wake her up" a voice said that must belong to xander.

I pressed my ear to the door to hear the muffled voices clearly again

"I'm sorry" pouted a voice number 1
"Guys hunter and dad are waiting do we really wasn't to test there patience" asked voice number 2
"What so some stupid girl comes to live with us and now we act like she's the princess of the world,an empress who will kill us if we don't bow to her feet" complained xander

Unsubconsciously I put my hand on the door nub and pressed my head against the door,my hand turned causing the doo to fly open with the presure of my head on the door. The door flew open and I stumbled out side and fell to the floor.

My brothers who are here: xavion,elijah,xander and blaze all stared at me with me wide eyes.
My face turned red out of embarrassment and I tried to get up but only to trip on my own feet and fall again,my face got even redder I'm preety sure my face was blood shot red.

I decided to stay on the ground and just cross my legged while hanging my head.

"How much did you hear" asked blaze no sign of fury
"Long enough" i whisperd not sure if they heard
"It's okay" elijah whisperd and helped me up

Xavion was staring at me with a stupid smirk and xander kept a straight face and if I look into his eyes I see hits of guilt.

"Let's go there waiting" said blaze
I nodded mutely

"You know to you can't act like that right" said xander
I turned to him with a confused expression

"talk,you need to talk to them,we might be able to handle your disrespect but hunters patience runs out quicker than you expect,so don't act like the brat you are around them change your whole personality" Xander said rudely

Xavion smacked his twin upside the head and said thats rude she just got here.

We walked to the dining room and inside there was a huge,table,why do all rich people buy huge tables is there are only few of them?..
There were two people seated right next to eachother,an older mad under his 50s and a younger man under his 30s.

"You may take a seat children" the older man said
Everyone took a seat..it seamed arranged because they knew where to go.
I remained standing and the younger man's eyes turned to me you he pointed to the seat across him so I slowly walked over feeling an uncomfortable tension because everyone's eyes were fixed on me watching my every move as if I'm going to steel somthing.

I quickly sat when I neared the chair and waited to be told to eat..I'm just guessing they have to be told everything... the maids arrive and give us our plate of food tonight's dinner was pie,and peas(just really random I had no idea what to write)

"So Ophelia how is it in your new home" the older man asked I can now see his full face..wait..no...yes it is,he's the man from the picture my father.

Just as I was about to answer his question the dining room door flew open and in came Chase I hadnt even relised he was wasn't here.
He walked and took the seat next to me he must have just came out the shower because his hair was wet and sticking to his forehead. Why are all my brothers handsome meanwhile I'm looking like an hourglass potato?.

I'm preety sure everyone could feel the high tension because we were all looking agitated the tension bracker; blaze decided to break it.
"So times for proper introductions,i'll go first".
"I'm Blaze Lucindo and I'm 22 the second youngest"
"Hi Ophelia we haven't met yet and I don't think you noticed me sitting all the way at the end I'm Ryder I'm 20 third youngest" wow I didn't even notice him sitting all the way down there the table is thst long.

"Hi lia I'm Elijah I'm 19"
"Hi again lia I'm xavion I'm 16" xavion giggled for no reason
"Xander,16" Xander said in a monetone voice

The younger looking man glared at xander for his rudeness then spoke up

"Hello ophilea I'm hunter the oldest and I'm 23 " Hunter spoke in a calm tone.
Hunter looks intimidating but I can tell he's all soft inside,how his eyes soften when he looked at me.

"Ahem" the older man cleard his throat
"I'm your father,luther I'm 43, we're all happy you've found your way home and by all I mean all even if some act like they dont."

"Chase you have to go now" Hunter spoke sturnley
"Fine, I'm chase I'm 17,we're happy to have you home" chase spoke coldly as if he didn't mean what he said.

It took me a while to notice but when I did I started stuttering.
"Ugh,u-um,I-I I-I-m" I stuttered
"Breathe,just breathe ophelia take your time to talk I get it your new and nervous,but just breathe in and out" Hunter spoke calmly I don't think he really speaks like that cause everyone was looking at him in disbelief but me I followed his commands and took a breath..in and out,in and out.

I caught my breath and when I felt like I won't stutter no more I spoke.
"My name is Ophelia I'm not sure if I'm a Smith or a Lucindo I'm 15 and yes im still nervous but thank you dad for taking my custody and bringing me into your family without hesitation"

"You were always family lia it wasn't your fault when you left,..your mother left for reasons I understand, your my only daughter and I don't care of what the price I wanted you back home with your brothers and I,your a Lucindo one of the most powerful family's on planet earth" my father spoke with unsheded tears.

"Lia if you don't mind me calling you that " asked hunter
"No of course not I don't mind at all" I spoke proud of how comfortable I'm getting so quickly.
Hunter had a gost smile and then again spoke
"We have some rules you need to follow".
Really dude? Rules?,you gotta be kidding me what wrong would I do in a place thats sorrounded by guards?

"Rule number 1:no disrespect
Rule number 2:no fighting with your brothers
Rule number 3:stay away from the fourth floor,there I have my important work and you are to not even step a toe into it
Rule number 4:no boyfriends
Rule number 5: have as much fun as possible,just don't break my rules
Rule number6: no hiding things,no sneaking out.
Rule number 7:no drugs
Rule number 8: be nice to the maids they work hard to provide for you
Rule number 9:if somthing is broken it can eaisly be replaced come to us and us know you are more important that meterial objects.
Rule number 10: no breaking rules number 1-9." Hunter spoke calmly but his gaze on me was hard and telling me to not break the rules.

I mentally took note of the rules and let out a sigh.
"Talk opelia" Xander spoke warning me
"Sorry I was mentally taking notes of the rules,but yes I will not break them" I spoke shyly looking at hunter
He looked impressed with my answer and dad did too ,I fist pounded under the table with myself.

"Great thank you lia for being respectful-" Hunter started but was cut of the my xander
"RESPECTFUL?YOU CALL THAT RESPECTFUL SHE WASN'T EVEN GOING TO ANSWER,I HAD TO TELL HER TO TALK,WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE YOUR HEADS STUCK IN HER ASS,maybe she should just go back where she came rom" Xander snapes but whisperd the last part.

I had,had it I'm broken I lost my mother a matter of hours ago just figured out i had another family.
"Xander-" Hunter again started but but I cut him off

"I'm not going to yell,but xander I'm not trying to disrespect,I'm trying to keep up with life at this point my mother died a few hours ago in my arms and I just figured out I had another family all this time,I lived my life wanting a good sibling,I had a sibling yes,but he was mean to me not verbally like you but he would hit and hurt me but not hard enough to leave a mark for my mother to see it
was the same with my mothers boyfriend I didn't tell her anything becuse I wanted her to be happy,even if i wasnt ,I would hear her in her room at night crying and saying 'i miss my family I hope you don't hate me for what I did' I never understood what she meant but now I do,I'm sorry if I disrespect but please understand it's not my fault you people see new to me and I'm a shy person if you couldn't tell but-" I choked on a sob

Everyone looked at me with pity but hunter He had a cold face,and xander looked at me full of guilt.

"HOW DEAR THEY TOUCH MY DAUGHTER!" My father snapped and slammed his fists on the table the silverware jumping snd creating a cinging and clanging noise.
"It's okay dad,there out of my life now and even if i see them i have you guys to protect me" I spoke.

"Lia I'm s-s-sorry it's just I was s-s-sca-sacared if you came back you'd leave us again " Xander spoke sadly
"I won't leave again I promise" I spoke with confidence

Xander actually got up and came to my seat and hugged me I instantly hugged back my brother.

Xander pov

My sister had just told me what's been happin in her life and an imunse wave of guilt washed over me,in looked at her calmly talking to me.

When she finished I couldn't help myself I got up from my chair causing it to squeak against my move and walked over to my sister,I couched down and hugged her somthing I never really did she made me do it and and i have no regrets,to my suprised she hugged back almost instantly, we held on to eachother as if our lives depended on it,or if we let eachother go the other will disappear again.

We slowly let go of eachother,faces both red I kissed her head and cheek,snd went back to my seat. Everyone was staring at us even some of the maids but I didn't mind that they did anymore.

A few minutes went by with talking and laughing, and hunter started to speak with to Ophelia while we all listensend.

"lia before I almost forgot tommorow you will be going shopping for your school supplies,clothes and electronics,with the twins,you start school next week and the day after tomorrow you will be babysitted by chase because the rest of us have work except the twins they have a piano lesson"

"We play piano"asked xavion
"Yes you do xavion how could you forget" elijah gritted his teeth to let xavion get the hint there lying.
But unfortunately he didn't catch on.

"Wow I didn't know I played,I'm going to go practice right now,I'm want to be good for the teacher" xavion said amazed and then left the dining room to the music room.

"He fell on his head at birth" chase who hadn't talked this whole time finally talked and lied to inform lia.

"Oh" Lia said

"I have a question hunter" lia asked hunter
"Yes?" Hunter replied
"What business do you have"
"We own multiple companies around the world,and diffrent some resturants all 5 star" Hunter bosted he wasn't completely lying though

"Or well that's nice" says lia
"Ok so you have plans for tommorow,you can go to sleep now lia" Hunter said.

Ophelia pov

I went to my room my when hunter dismissed me and went to sleep with a smile on my face,I got on xander soft side so one down one more to go,I'm comming to get on your soft side chase.

____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys,
Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed please vote and comment and thank you you for those who read my book.
Sorry for any wrong grammar or spelling,I wrote this chapter in a hurry.

What do you think of the book so far?➡➡

-sasha💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 885 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok Γ—...
796K 15.8K 42
Zandrea does not know anything about her father and has been living with her mother for the last 18 years in New York. She is very loving and caring...
3.1M 81.6K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
770K 13.2K 55
"Hate the sin, love the sinner." ********************************* Athena Diana Thea Knight Romano, Ares Hades Knight Romano & Apollo Daniel Knight R...