EAH: Tale Of Swan Lake

By 21FishBitStar12

Princess Swan Daughter of the Swan Queen and future ruler of the Enchanted Forest. Roberth Von Bart future ba... More

OC Description
Legacy Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
True Hearts Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Thronecoming Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
New Character Intro
Spring Unsprung Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Way to Wonderland Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Dragon Games Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Character
Epic Winter Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter: Finale
The End

Chapter 4

1.7K 44 2
By 21FishBitStar12

Catlin and the girls are frantically running back to ever after high, Cerise looks back to see the plants and animals grey and somewhat look wilted.

"Come on Cerise!" Catlin said grabbing Cerise and ran.

At the fair Cedar is walking around.

"Looking good!" She said as she secretly makes a disgusting gesture."Love the dress." She said as she scoffed.

"Cedar, where's that book of riddles?" Lizzy asked as she and the rest of the gang stood beside her. Princess now awake but fairly weak and still on Roberth's back.

"I don't what you're talking about." She said.

"Oh yes you do I saw you reading it during the chef showdown and- Ah! Cedar is lying!" Lizzy said shocked.

"Okay, this curse is so not! Hattastic." Maddie said.

"We've gotta do something and fast!" Roberth said.

"Well, how are we gonna find the book." Bunny said making Alistair think.

"By asking her a lie, of course!" He said in realisation. "Cedar where didn't you put the book when you were done reading it?" He asked.

"I didn't throw it in the dumpster behind the Castleteria if that's what you're asking." She said.

"Aha it worked! Let's go." He said and they all ran towards the Castleteria.

"He is so smart." Cedar said to their retreating figures.

Meanwhile the girls are running through bookend with the darkness right on their tail, it passes over people causing them to grey and wilt.

"Sword, magic wand, useless beans!" Lizzy said as she threw them out on the other hand Roberth put the weakened Princess down.

"What's wrong Princess?" He asked.

"The magic of wonder is... fading." She said.

"Magic of wonder?... you mean something's wrong with the well, but why is that hurting you?" He asked.

"Magic between worlds is connected in many different ways...one cannot function without the other... and the harmony is broken. I am now connected to that magic, so it is now it affects me as well." She said.

"I wish I could help you, I wish I could save you." He muttered as he held her close.

"Hey guys I've got it, we've gotta get this book to the spring fairest grounds to reverse the curse before it's too late!" Alistair said, but the  darkness was closing in and it was closing in fast.

The girl made it to the spring fairest grounds.

"Raven over there!" Cerise said.

"Apple!" Raven said as they got to the them.

"You again, ugh Raven I really don't see why you're so upset you never wanted to follow your destiny anyway." Apple said.

"I don't know what's with you, but Apple White, the awesome Apple White that I know and love would never ever want anything to happen to the school she loves." Raven said as Apple yawns uninterested.

"Apple you have the best story ever after." Holly said.

"You're all about protecting this world, not this." Briar said.

"Itsa good thing she's not the only one." Princess said as she walked towards them.

"Princess!" Catlin yelled as she hugged her friend. "Princess the well, it's--"

"I know and that's why I'm here. You might want to back up a bit." She said as she walked a bit farther seeing the darkness close in. She took out her wand and he hair changed.

"Please, if the magic is not strong enough let my love be itself strength." She whispered into the wand and she raised her wand to the sky.

It glimmers and shines a bright light and a ray shot into the sky creating a barrier around the fair grounds. The darkness did not go in but instead went over the barrier.

The people watched as their surroundings got darker, they looked up and gasped to see the darkness covering the barrier.

"Catlin, Cerise you guys are the fastest people I know make sure no one goes past the barrier!" Princess commanded.

"Got it!" They said and ran off.

"Holly, Briar I need you to get those people to a safe place!" She said and the two ran off.

"Good luck with your little barrier Princess, though I doubt it'll last very long." She smirked as she began to see cracks forming.

"Apple please you can end this, just give me the map." Raven said trying to convince her.

"Uh, nah." Apple said as more cracks begin to form, Princess is now on her knees trying to keep the barrier up with great difficulty in her already weakened state.

But did Kitty Cheshire really want the joke to go this far.

Kitty is up on the fairest wheel as she look down at What's happening, she gasps when she sees that Princess is weakening and the barrier falling.

And so the spring fairest

Had fallen into fear and despair for the well of wonder had run dry.

The people of ever after looked up at the barrier in fear and panic as they watched the Barrier protecting them from the overlapping slowly fade. The wonderland gang made it to the spring fairest.

"What's going on?" Alistair as they saw the chaos.

"Princess! What are you doing?!" Roberth asked kneeling beside Princess.

"It's the well it's been plugged up." Raven said.

"I'm trying to keep it back, but I, I don't know how much longer I can... keep this up Ah!" She groaned in pain.

"Raven! What happened?" Maddie asked.

"Maddie, it's Apple, she did this!" Raven said.

"Apple!" Maddie said shocked.

Apple and her gang were about to escape when Roberth used his magic to trap them.

"Not so fast." He said and Apple chuckled mischievously.

"Sorry, but you're too late." Apple smirked towards Princess as she dropped her wand completely exhausted and the Barrier came down allowing the darkness to spread and cover all of them. The wonderland kids, Princess and Roberth remained unaffected, still having their colour.

"I'm sorry I thought I could hold it." Princess muttered.

"No I'm sorry." Roberth said.

The wonderland kids, Princess and Roberth remained unaffected, still having their colour. "What?" Roberth said looking at his still colourful hand as he held Princess.

"I guess it doesn't affect us because we're from wonderland." Bunny said.

"Then that means." Roberth said.

"Roberth you must have wonderland blood in you." Alistair said.

"I'm not affected because I'm bonded to magic, What's keeping me like this is because of my wand." Princess explained holding up the stil glowing wand as she noticed that Alistair was looking at her curiously.

"We have the book of riddle, can't we just destroy that won't that stop this!" Lizzy said.

"We can't be sure of that and we may need the book later, no this is a riddle and we need to find the answer." Alistair said and Roberth looked down at the weakened Princess in his arms.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect." He whispered as he held her tight. Meanwhile Kitty watched anything and disappeared, she reappeared infront of them all.

"Kitty." Roberth growled.

"Uh hey guys." She said awkwardly.

"Well, you must be loving all of this." Lizzy scolded.

"No, no not hexactly. I mean I like a good joke, but this has gone too far." She said holding a wilted flower.

"Kitty first things first, do you know how to reverse the topsy turvy curse?" Alistair asked.

"Uh,uh, but I know who does. Mom~! Mom, I have to talk to you now." Kitty demanded and a smile appeared between Lizzy and Maddie.

"All of you." Kitty said and her mom appeared.

"What's got your fur up little one?" Cheshire asked.

"You!" Kitty said appearing in front of her mom. "You sent a curse to my school." She said.

"I thought you out of anyone would love this, I mean the chaos it's Spelltacular!" Cheshire said.

"No, it's not ever after high us my favourite place with my favourite people in the whole world." Kitty said and her friends smiled at her. "And if we don't change this all of our stories will be lost forever, that's no joke. You have to tell us how to reverse the curse." She said surprising her mother.

"Alright." Cheshire said and disappeared, she reappeared on the stage. "I'll play you for it." She said as she disappeared.

"Bring it." Kitty challenged. They all climbed up the stairs.

"How about this. If you can make it to me, then I'll tell you what you want to know." Cheshire said appearing in a tower, she swiped her hands across the ground and her magic made the cooking stations disappear and a Cheshire grin board game appeared.

"A puzzle." Maddie said.

"Come on Kitty we got this." Alistair said.

"Uh, okay, well Bunny try that first tile right in front of you." Kitty said and Bunny did just that the tile glowed green meaning that Bunny was safe.

"Okay Lizzy you step on that one." She said and Lizzy did just that, however a buzzer went of and Lizzy was frozen.

"Wonderful, who's next." Cheshire grinned.

"There has to he some logic to this. Bunny step diagonally to the right." Kitty said and a buzzer went off and Bunny was frozen.

"Running out of chances little one." Cheshire said.

"Come on Kitty time to end this cat fight." Maddie said.

"But I don't even know what the rules are!" Kitty yelled.

"I'm a riddle master but I'm stumped." Alistair said.

"It's times like theses where you should think outside the box. Come Kitty you can do this." Princess said and Cheshire chucked and smiled as her teeth glint.

Kitty gasped and smiled before she disappeared. Alarmed Cheshire got up from her position and looked for Kitty who appeared right behind her, her friends cheering.

"You never said I had to go across the board, just get to you." Kitty said. Her mother growled a bit before she smiled.

"Kitty. Where did you learn to be so devious!" She said holding her daughters hand.

"Oh I think you know the answer to that." Kitty said.

"I'm prrroud of you. Read the last riddle of the book backwards that'll undo the curse. See you all on parents day." Cheshire said and she winked at Kitty be fore she disappeared and with that the board disappeared too returning everything as it was and unfreezing Lizzy and Bunny.

"Hey, this isn't over yet you guys we still need to undo the curse." Roberth said.

"Roberth's right." Alistair said taking out the riddle book. Maddie took it from his hand and began to read the last riddle.

"Tonight's darkness thee to answer thee is where but delight curious thee light to riddle from." She said and the spell over all it had affected was broken.

"Apple are you, you?" Alistair asked cautiously.

"Waht have I done?" She asked sadly.

"Apple, we need my book." Lizzy said and Apple took it out and gave it to her. Lizzie opened the book and the well was flashing red on a hill.

"Hey that's Grimm's peak it looks like it's plugged?" Kitty said.

"How are we gonna unplug it." Maddie said.

"I think I have an idea." Princess said looking at the sneezing troll. The gang made it to the peak, the troll removed the plug and with a burst of light from the well all the colour and wonder returned to ever after.

"Ah!" Princess sighed relieved a free of any kind of pain.

"Princess you're okay!" Roberth twirled her around making her giggle before giving her a kiss.

Elsewhere the white knight walked beside Ginger as they make it back to the fairy tale world, ever after in full view.

"Thank you frog getting me home." She said.

"It was my duty and my honour." He bowed. "But please tell no one how we got here." He said and he was given a big hug from Ginger which he returned.

"I promise." She said ans she went running back to school. As she ran the white knight took off his helmet and long blonde hair with blue highlights came flowing as it fluttered in the wind. Things at spring fairest went back to normal.

"So you're sure the real storybook of legends is still in wonderland?" Apple asked.

"Positive." Alistair said.

"If it is in wonderland, how are we gonna get it." Cerise said and Maddie was jumping around happily making Cerise laugh.

"Yoou know what it's a beautiful Spring day and we're at the most Spectacular fair ever after." Holly said.

"Which I have still yet to experience." Ginger said.

"What do you say, we worry about wonderland tomorrow." Holly said.

"Sounds great." Apple said.

"Yeah." Maddie said and they all laughed and rushed out to play.

"So when does the chef showdown start?" Ginger asked.

But that is a story for next time.

So~. You guys still mad at me? I mean it did have a happy ending.

Of course we are what you did was wrong.

It doesn't matter that it had a happy ending, you broke the rules.

You're not allowed to be in the story, we just tell the story.

I was totally helpful okay? I kinda think I saved the show and the fair. Whe are you guys gonna let me narrate?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83 0 41
In a war-ridden world where power and love drive people to kill and betray one another, simple orphan girl Iris must learn to suddenly navigate a lif...
18.1K 799 11
Emma's got everything she's ever wanted. She's the daughter of the most beloved King and Queen of the Enchanted Forest, Snow White and Prince Charmin...
Set it Off By CJ

Fanfiction

1.2K 53 13
What if the world was filled with royals who wanted to follow their footsteps while rebels want to go against their parents but in secret? Well this...
10.6K 335 20
20 years after the evil queen's curse was broken, the residents of Storybrooke are back in the enchanted forest, with children of their own... There...