Iᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇᴅ Tᴀʟᴇs ᴏғ RIANSH

By _MysticLove_

Started on: 31st August 2021 Status: Completed Ended on: 3rd June 2022 ♡'मिल जाने दे दिल जो बने, ... More

Welcome everyone.
Knowing you
💓Our Tested Love💻 (1)
💓Our Tested Love💻(2)
💓Our Tested Love💻(3)
💓Our Tested Love💻(5)
THANK YOU(17.12.21)
Raatan Lambiyaan~Song fiction
The Unbreakable Trust -A TS
Fighting together (TUT part2)
A Breach of Pact!
A Breach of Pact! (Part2)
Jaan Hai Meri (You're My Life)
Thank You Note:)
A new story

💓Our Tested Love💻(4)

760 82 103
By _MysticLove_

Hola people! So, I am elated with the response honestly. I hope for a better response next time.

So today's question is:
Your favourite bollywood actor?
Mine is Kiara Advani(Specifically after the Shershaah movie).

So here we go with the update:-
Inline comments will be appreciated.

*******

Flashback continues

Vansh stays there for a while leaning against the door just registering Riddhima's presence in his soul and body while hearing Riddhima's sobs and hiccups.

How torturous it is when the person you love the most, for whom you can lay your life to keep them happy and prevent even a stray drop of tear to fall from their face, is the only one crying and releasing painful and heart-wrenching sobs just because of your one careless mistake?

After a while, he got up and left vowing to keep the promise even if it takes away his peace, sanity or the warmth of HIS Riddhima's presence.

Flashback ends

ArJal have tears in their eyes that are all ready to fall and make a puddle but then suddenly Aryan realises that they are in a Café and he gets concious and puts his hand on Sejal's hand pressing it reassuringly.

She looks up at his face and sees him wiping his eyes with a handkerchief and realises everything and follows.

They both recompose themselves, give the bill and leave not before completing the drinks and reach their homes. The day passes by normally with all the excitement running inside the two houses that have turned lively after three years.

The sole source of enthusiasm, excitement, laughter and joy have got their world back and their longings are over. Just a few hours more and they will see each other in person. The feel of all the beautiful memories they had, the love, the mesmerising eyes and the bickerings all made a way to their thoughts and the two connected souls had bright smiles on their faces simultaneously. Even God had been so happy on the upcoming soulmates' reunion that his happiness flowed down to Earth in the form of light drizzle making them feel contented.

So Guys, from here the scene will run parallel with Vansh and Riddhima. Hope you don't mind.

Both of them reach their homes with small shopping bags in hands. Dropping them on bed, they freshen up and dance around crazily wrapped up in thier towels showing their happiness. They both had been yearning to see each other for such a long time and today after complete three years,

the wait will be over...

the longing will be over...

their hearts will be at peace...

They both get ready in their respective outfits with a little bit of add-on like perfume, make-up and their twin watches(just like the show that Riddhima gifted to Vansh on Karwachauth). Taking a final look at the mirror on their reflection, they both heartily smiled.'He/She will be awestruck seeing me' they thought.
Parallel scene ends.

They left their home and it took Riddhima almost 15 minutes to reach at the destination. She paid the cab she had called for and left towards the place. She had worn white sandal heels to match her outfit and increase her height a bit but now it was difficult to walk down on the sand. Yes, it was a beach! The beach where they first met even before their meet at college. Though it had been only Riddhima aware of this meet but today she wanted to disclose it to Vansh too. She had been smiling along all the while thinking about all the moments they spent at their favourite spot and their first meet when suddenly, she felt her heart skipping a beat and it felt like anytime her heart would be out of her body. The loud thumping was easily audible to her along with the crashing sound of the waves she had been facing all the while. She slowly turned with an impatient look in her eyes to see Vansh. And when she did she was rendered speechless and she felt her heart stop, even if it was for a second.

Vansh was no better. He reached the spot where Riddhima's current location displayed on his mobile phone just to be left dumbfounded to see her looking so serene and genuinely happy after the wait of three years. Last time he had seen her was the moment before she left running from the college and it was a heart-wrenching moment for him.

He felt too ecstatic to go to her and hug her and tell her what he wanted from her and his life. He wanted to tell her the importance she holds in his life. He wanted her for himself forever. He smiled at his thought of FOREVER. He was too impatient and suddenly, he was snapped out of his thoughts when Riddhima turned to face him and his breath hitched in his throat at the sight of  Riddhima who mesmerised him everytime with her beautiful angelic smile.

They both had been caught in the love-filled eyelock with teary eyes and small smiles on their faces for a while when suddenly the sky grumbled with thunder indicating that it was upset because of the two's distance from each other. They both snapped out of the eye-lock and looked away with a slight blush on their cheeks.

When the next time the same thunder struck, Riddhima got scared because of the intensity and leaped forward to Vansh's embrace to find his warmth soothing and calming her down. She finally felt home as if her whole world existed at this place and all her life's problem's were solved.

Vansh on hearing the thunder got startled for a second but completely froze the moment his SWEETHEART jumped into his arms.

All the feelings, love, warmth and peace he missed came back gushing the moment Riddhima hugged him tightly. For a few seconds he did not even react and when his brain registered everything he just hugged her too tight as if she would vanish if he let go of her.

They both closed their eyes and stood still for some minutes enjoying each other's presence. When Riddhima realised their position, she blushed slightly but Vansh could not see it. She tried to come out of his arms but failed badly and when Vansh sensed it, he let go of her slightly loosening his grip on Riddhima.

When Riddhima faced him by tilting her head they both had happy tears in their eyes looking at each other. Riddhima subconciously moved her hand from his back to his face and touched it carresing his cheek while Vansh did the same. Both the connected souls leaned into the touch soaking in their warmth.

After a while, they both got normal. They wiped their tears getting out of each other's embrace and smiled heartily.

To clear the awkwardness in the air, Vansh started with the converation.

"Hi Riddhima!" Riddhima smiled and replied to him, "Hi Vansh! So how are you now?"
"I am all good and I am too much happy to have you back. Hey! Tell me one thing. Why did you call me on this beach?"

Riddhima replied with a smile," Because this place is very special for both of us. This is where we first met." Vansh frowned getting confused and asked," What are you saying? Our first meet was in college."

"Ah han! Wrong! This is the place we first met. I know you don't have any idea. So let me tell you." Vansh nodded with a serious face.

Flashback starts

On the same beach, on a Saturday evening before the college was about to start for both RIANSH, Vansh came there. He usually came there to bask in the presence of sea waves and the setting Sun's warmth.

That day, when Vansh reached the beach, he unusually started to stroll there in the isolated area of the beach where he saw a girl sitting with her face covered and her head in between her knees and her knees bent near her chest. She was sitting their near the waves.

He subconciously went close to her as if she had an imaginary pull that attracted him towards the place where she was sitting.

He sat and initiated the conversation with his charming smile.

"Hi!" The girl did not reply as if she had not heard him.

"Hey! Don't need to feel insecure or uncomfortable. I'm not a cheap or wrong person. I just found you sitting here alone and I also was alone so thought of come to you and talk. Maybe you need to release out something."

And the moment he finished his words, the girl turned around and he just got still. Her eyes were too captivating with the doe-shape and full of childish mischief and innocence. She nodded and that brought him out of his reverie. She said nothing for a while. He thought' Maybe she is not comfortable to say anything. I should say something more and make her feel comfortable.'

He nodded to his thoughts, took a deep breath and said," Hi! I am Vansh. Vansh Raisinghania. I am a college student and I usually visit this beach. Pls don't misunderstand me. I don't want to harm you."

Vamsh himself was too confused. Why was he too desperate to talk to her? What was this pull that he felt towards her? He had many such questions but he shrugged them off shaking his head sideways because all this could wait.

For the first time, that felt like an hour, she spoke something," Hi! I am not comfortable around strangers so I won't share my name and also I don't have much to share. It is said that sometimes talking to strangers about things is much easier than talking to our own people so..." She trailed off knowing that the other guy would understand what she wanted to say. Vansh nodded.

Taking a deep breath, the other girl started speaking," I am an orphan living with only my sister. We both are studying and working to make our ends meet and in all this, my sister is the one suffering a bit more because it is the beginning of her second year of college. I want to help her by working harder at a better place with more pay. I don't want her stressed out. But all I can do is nothing." She said with a tensed face.

Vansh looked at her and then faced the sea with a look that she could not decipher. Maybe he was there to help her. Or maybe he would also not have any solution to her problem. The second alternative made her lose any hope that she had in her mind for this person.

Suddenly Vansh spoke something that snapped her out of her thoughts," Your sister does not want you to work because she wants you to excel in your life. I am an orphan too but my friend, Aryan is an amazing brother. His parents treat me like their child and Aryan always tries to look into things that stress me out or make me feel low. He is a great friend. Likewise is your sister. She wants to help you in your studies by taking the load and making you concentrate on your studies. So just do one thing, study so hard that your sister feels proud of you and this way you can repay her too. Also help her out with her studies or something else that you can do in place of her. So how's the idea?" He grinned excitedly waiting for her reply.

First deciding to tease him, she said nothing and stood up with blank eyes because he could not see her scarf-hid face. Then when his excitement seemed to drop, she started laughing seeing his fallen face. He then looked up at her startled and automatically a smile made way to his lips to see her laughing heartily. Her laughter felt like music to see his ears and that sound struck something in him.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much. You have no idea how greatly you helped me." She smiled widely. He nodded at her and after a few minutes they parted ways.

Flashback ends

Vansh on reminiscing the last incident was smiling widely and lost in his thoughts when suddenly a question made way to his mind.

"How do you know about all this? I remember we were not at the crowded area of the beach. It was quite isolated." His brows knotted together in deep-thought. However, Riddhima just smiled at him.

His eyes widened in realisation and he said, "Don't tell me what I am thinking is right." Riddhima just giggles in response and nods her head."It means you are that girl sweetheart?" He asks her. "Yes! Its me and you know, I expected this reaction only, from you on knowing this."

Her smile suddenly vanishes and she turns nervous all of a sudden and this indeed does not go unnoticed by Vansh. He opens his mouth to ask her about the same when she says," I know your question. Vansh I want to tell you something but first I want you to close your eyes as I have to take you somewhere here only at the beach." He frowns first but then nods at her last statement.

He closes his eyes and Riddima slowly guiding him takes him to that place. As soon as they reach there, rain starts pouring down and they both suddenly get drenched not before Riddima asks Vansh to open his eyes. And when he recovers from the rain falling, his eyes land on his surroundings because at the beach side, Riddhima had arranged a small risen platform of white colour with a ceiling of white colour and white net-curtains drenched, flowing because of wind and the rain. The ground was covered with rose petals where he was standing making a heart shape and there were some artificial candles at the outline of the heart.

He becomes shocked and looks around for Riddhima and as soon as he turns around, he gasps to see Riddhima sitting on her one knee bent in front of him. He was about to oppose it and ask her to stand when she smilingly denies by shaking her head in NO.

She takes a deep breath and starts speaking,
"My life always revolved around my Seju di and me. Working, having some fun, studying along with her. It was a routine on loop. But three years ago, one fine evening, a boy came and told me things, I never thought of. My life took a turn that day. There was an unknown feeling which made me feel secure in your presence. I just can say that Vansh, I am lucky to have you here in my life. Your presence, silly jokes, care, possessiveness and helpful nature made me rise in your love. Yes, Vansh, I rose in your love. People usually say that I fell in love with you but for me, its the opposite because I came out of my cocoon and changed for better. That's true that the last three years were an exception but yeah, I just can say that Vansh, I Love You. Will you give me the honour of being there for me in my life at every step?"

The sudden confession made him so overwhelmed that he stood rooted to the spot trying to register the words. And when he did, tears that flowed down his cheeks were unnoticed because of the raindrops. He smiled and kneeled down in front of her. He took a deep breath and smiled at her."Get up first" He said this in such a grim manner that Riddhima turned completely dejected that he rejected her. Her smile vanished and tears were uncontrollably flowing from her eyes. She stood up and faced him.

He smiled at her and as soon as as she stood up, he tugged her arm and she collided with his chest. He moved down to face her and without any delay joined his lips with hers. He started kissing her slowly and softly but Riddhima being in shock, froze and understood nothing. She did not react for a few minutes and Vansh then getting impatient at no response from her slolwy pinched her waist and she came out of shock and started responding. All the thougths that she had, left her mind at the feel of Vansh's rough lips against her soft ones. She responded with the same passion and after good 15 minutes they broke the kiss, feeling breathless.

Joining their foreheads, panting heavily with their eyes closed, they both just felt everything at the moment. After his breathing turned normal, Vansh took Ridshima's hands in his and started speaking,
"Life is a bed of roses. We never know when we come across petals or thorns. But in my path of life, I want you to be my side always. But.. but not as a friend, as my better-half, my soulmate. Yes sweetheart, YOUR Vansh is deeply and madly in love with you. I never knew that there will be these three years coming in my way causing all this distance in between us but I assure you that I will always be there by your side. Also, I muself want to be honoured by your presence beside me then how can I just honour you with  my presence? We will complete and complement each-other at every step of our lives. What say?"

Riddhima was very overwhelmed by Vansh's confession. He did not say any of those cheesy lines or did fake promises. He said each and every thing that he wanted her to do and he could do for her. She was so very much happy that all her happiness rolled down her cheeks in form of tears. After sharing a peaceful and cute eye-lock, she replied to his confession saying, "OMG! Vansh forever and ever, I want to be there with you. Yes!!Yes!! I will of course be ther with you." He hugged her tight and rocked her feeling too happy. Then suddenly he put her on ground and hugged her from knees putting her bit above him and twirled her, while both laughed expressing their immense happiness.

Vansh put her down and put his hand in his pocket to take out a beautiful ring with a small butterfly at one side with two bands under it. The ring was designed in a way that another similiar sort of ring that complimented it would fix in it and then it would be their un-official engagement ring when he would propose her for marriage. The butterfly had small diamond stones on its wings making two alphabets V and R.

The rainpour also stopped mean while and a beautiful Rainbow adorned the sky just like all the happiness, love, care, affection and successful bliss adorned their future ahead.

*******

So done with the second last part guys!!
Genuinely, I did not expect myself to complete this update before my board exams but then, Life never goes predicted.

So this time I want to put up a target.

30+ votes,
50+ comments,
1 new follower. (No forceful condition inplemented)

So let's see what the future holds for the new couple.

And also let me know how you found the chapter to be. Guys pls do tell me how were the confessions?. Honest reviews pls.

Till next time,

Sayonara!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 1.2K 5
Riddhima and Vansh meets each other after 6 years. Riddhima was trapped in the world of darkness where she was all broken and shattered. Vansh being...
56.9K 5.2K 19
Don't judge a book by it's cover or name just start read the story and u will love it❤..Cover pic from Google Riddhima and Vansh were in relationshi...
32.9K 2.9K 24
🍀A Riansh ff🍀 Vansh: I love you, i got you, it's enough for me, i don't want anything else.if you don't love me than i don't mind i know that when...
225K 14.7K 64
Completed Currently editing This is my first story and i am cringing like hell while reading it so i m editing it my request:- plzz don't read it ti...