INDIAN WEDDING PARK JIMIN FF...

De BlueFlameDiamond

Yn a childish girl meets the rude and cold guy Park Jimin They hate each other....but.......destiny wants the... Mai multe

Episode-1
Episode-2
Episode-3
Episode-4
Episode-5
Episode-6
Episode-7
Episode-8
Episode-9
Episode-10
Episode-11
Episode-12
Episode-13
Episode-14
Episode-15
Episode-16
Episode-17
Episode-18
Episode-19
Episode-20
Author's Note
Episode-21
Episode-22
Episode-24
Episode-25
Episode-26
Episode-27
Episode-28
Episode-29
Episode-30
Episode-31
Episode-32
Episode-33
Episode-34
Episode-35
Episode-36
Episode-37
Episode-38
Episode-39
Episode-40
Not an update

Episode-23

2.2K 84 4
De BlueFlameDiamond

In the morning after being freshed up ,eating breakfast and all that the family was getting ready because today was Bangle Ceremony in the morning along with Mehandi and Sangeet at night.
Time skip
It was 11 am when everyone was ready and Isha's maternal uncle came with the bangles(chooda).
All the ladies went to the venue but all the men went too.
Maya outfit 👇

Her makeup 👇

Maya was walking while slightly limping.
Mahir: what happened babe?
Maya: oh..you are asking like u don't know anything ..haina?*glare*
Mahir: but you enjoyed na
Maya : so it was u who were ignoring me and then I also ignored u*glare*
Mahir: ok ok sorry here hold my hand and walk.
Mahir outfit 👇

Aela outfit 👇

Her makeup 👇

Jk: bby u look beautiful...this is saree right....but hold ur saree tightly in front of others but not in front of me...with me u can freely make ur saree fall  down .
Aela's cheeks heat up and she slightly slapped his shoulders and went away.
Jk outfit 👇

Yn outfit 👇

Her makeup 👇

Jimin: ahhh (while holding his chest)
Yn: what happened Jimin u all right*worried*
Jimin: ohh I can't hold this bueaty this is too much for me
Yn looked at him with done face
Yn: ok ok stop ur drama and come now.
Jimin: but it's true...oh god
Jimin outfit 👇

After some time Jimin and Jk were talking something when someone came and slid his hands on both of their shoulders hugging them. They turned to see Tae
Jimin: woah....full plan to make Isha apartment nhi?
Tae confuseily asked "apartment"?
Jk: yeah other people use flat but seeing ur handsomeness we should use apartment.
Tae outfit 👇

Tae: ahmm ok so stop this now. Let me wait for my Ishu
Jk: yeah..yeah wait for her.
Tae: ouch she came see
All turned their heads to see Isha coming from the entrance looking flawless.
Isha outfit 👇

Her makeup 👇

While everyone was complementing her she was blushing all the time while her head down.
Tae was staring at her face which was shining under the rays of sun which was doing nothing else but enhancing her beauty.
Time skip
Isha sat on the wooden chair kept for her for the ceremony. Her mother came with the chooda which was dipped in milk and some flower petals,rice etc. The priest did a small pooja and they made her wear the chooda. While making her wear those bangles Isha's eyes filled with tears looking at her mom and sisters that she will leave them soon but held back her tears.
After wearing her chooda they made her wear kalira and with that the bangle ceremony was over.
Her chooda 👇

Her kalira 👇

They all stood up and went inside the resort and everyone gathered in one room to discuss about evening's function except their parents
As all went inside Yn tightly hugged Isha and little sobs were coming from her,seeing her Isha couldn't hold back and she also started crying(because yn saw Isha at the time of ceremony and seeing her yn's eyes also got teary)
After sometime they pulled away
Jimin came to them and said
Jimin: Isha don't worry soon she will also be with u in korea
Yn: why
Jimin: don't tell me after our marriage u r gonna stay in India...haye I can't live without u.
Listening to him Yn blushed and looked away.
Tae came and hugged Isha and kissed her forehead.
Tae: I am with u don't worry
Seeing them Mahir's eyes got teary and he came and hugged Isha. Soon everyone joined the hug
Aela: Ishu we will miss u
Jk: don't forget u r also going to korea soon so u can be with them forever.
Everyone laughed.
Mahir: ok so what u wanna talk
Yn: bhai I was gonna say what if we combine korean and Indian culture tonight?
Mahir : how
Aela: see as it is Mehandi tonight so why don't we wear something related to western .
Jimin: nice idea
Maya: yeah
Jk: so u girls can wear gown and we boys will wear suits..how's it
Mahir: ok done
After discussing they all left to their rooms to take rest as it will be a long night.
Yn pov
I went inside my room and I was about to open my saree to wear some comfortable one bit suddenly someone came in and I flinched
Yn: yaah Jimin what do u want
Jimin : I don't want anything I came here to give u something.
Yn: what
Jimin: turn around
Yn: why
Jimin: yaah...just turn around once
She turned around and gasped when something cold came in contact with her neck she looked down and saw a beautiful necklace.
He turned her around and looked in her eyes which were seeing him with full of love.
She don't know know why she became emotional and hugged him tightly resting her cheek on her shoulder and closing her eyes. He hugged her back and they remained in that position for some time.
Jimin pulled away and kissed her while she kissed back while clutching on his shirt and bring him closer.
He broke the kiss and looked at her neck and kissed the necklace and then started giving kisses on the skin which was close to the necklace.
The necklace 👇

Jimin: don't ever remove it
She nodded
Yn: I'll never ...it will be on my neck till my last breath *smile*
Jimin: I am so happy
He smiled
Jimin: oK take rest I am going now
She nodded and changed her clothes and slept.
Time skip
It was 6 pm in the evening and now everyone was getting ready for Mehandi and Sangeet which is afterwards.
Yn was standing infront of her mirror styling her hair and she was about to put some jewellery when she saw the necklace which Jimin gave her. She smiled and held in her hands and kissed it.
Meanwhile the muscle bunny (Jk) was back hugging Aela not letting her go to get ready.
Aela: bunny pls let me go and u too get ready
Jk: no
Aela: why
Jk: I want to hug you don't you like when I hug u
Aela:I like it when u hug but bunny baby pls leave me I am getting late
Jk: I am-
On the door
Jimin: *fake cough*yo bunny leave my sister-in-law let her get ready and u come with me let's get ready and see the preparations.
Jk sighed and went outside.
Time skip
Everyone gathered at the venue Jk,Mahir,Jimin and Tae were roaming while checking the preparations and talking.

TO BE CONTINUED~
------------------------------------------------------

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.9K 332 32
"Your such a dumbass Min yoongi" "Shut the fuck up brat" . . . Where two rivals are falling in love but keep denying their feelings Who of which a...
1.3M 47.1K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...
371K 12.1K 52
REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION Park Jimin who is struggle to find a soulmate. He being with a lot of girls but still didn't find one. Until Jennie i...
2K 135 32
A story where two people are destined together for life. Destiny will get you closer to your soulmate, but what will happen when* A COLD BOY AND A ...