King of serpents

By Jaykaydbx

Izuku yagi is neglected and bullied his life but when he is 13 he learns he has a power much stronger then an... More

Prologue
Sepents awakeing part 1
Serpent awaking part 2
Serpent Family
Training
Party part 1
Party part 2 king awaking
Entrace exams
First day
Hero vs villain plus announcement
Need help
Usj
Levios true power
This is why i'm royality
40,000k
Meeting
Relaxing before the festival
Sports festival part 1
Break
Yo
King of apes
The real battle begans
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: memory

Sport festival: part 2

4.2K 92 6
By Jaykaydbx

When a character talks in serpent tongue It'll be in bold also the reason I have terrible grammar is because I really only want to have good grammar on my non fan fictions stories.

Also Levios has been stronger than Izuku since hero vs villain in case you wanted to know. Leviso is about 1 and a half times stronger than Izuku unless Izuku uses his king form and which there equal.

3rd POV

Izuku sat at a table with Levios and Medusa. He was still pissed about Katsuki attacking Medusa. His eyes were still blood shot red while he clenched his fist.

He was even more pissed that Katsuki was still allowed to participate in the festival even though he attack Medusa and even worse Izuku was given a strike for "excessive force".

This sports festival was starting to piss him off. Izuku was broken out of his rage state by Medusa who wrapped her arms around Izuku neck.

Izuku blushed feeling Medusa breast on his back. Medusa grabbed Izuku hand and interlocked there fingers.

"It's fine Lance, don't worry about it," She said calming Izuku. Izuku sighed. His eyes turned back to there usual color.

"Fine but I'm gonna take a leak," Izuku said as he stood up. "I'll come with," Leviso said as he followed his brother.

The two soon felt and ominous presence. They stopped dead in there tracks. This incredible power caused the two to freeze.

The two both took a breath in and slowly exhaled. "Someone is watching up," Leviso said as he got himself under control.

Izuku nodded and gestured for Leviso to follow him to the bathroom. The two opened the door to see Leviathan and Leon waiting for them.

Izuku and Leviso watched as Leon placed a silence seal on the restrooms while Izuku locked the doors.

"I guess you two sensed it as well," Izuku asked getting a nod from the two.

"Yes and I have a plan to deal with it," Leviathan said getting the two young serpents attention.

"We'll wait for them to attack. Once they attack the hero's will most likely have everyone evacuate the stadium prioritizing the citizens first," He said getting nods.

"While the hero's evacuation everyone we'll hold them off and once everyone is outside we'll seal the stadium off and I'll teleport the stadium to the serpent territory," Leviathan said getting shocked expressions.

"SIRE ARE YOU INSANE," Leon yelled surprising the room. "NOT ONLY WILL WE BE ENDANGERING OUT PEOPLE BUT WE'D ALSO BE EXPOSING THE SERPENT TERRITORY TO THE HUMAN REALM,"

"I know and I've plan for that," He said getting Leon's attention.

"Once I teleport everyone we'll have to lead the other kings aways that means we'll be bait. We'll lead them farther out of our territory," He said.

"Once were farther enough well have our army come to aid us and then we'll commence our counter attack," Leviathan said.

"This is all good but what are we going to do once we've beaten everyone and the humans know about our existence," Izuku asked.

"Have anyone of you every heard of illusions magic," Leviathan said getting nods. "But have you heard of mind magic," to which Izuku and Leviso shock there heads.

"I see. You plan to use illusion and Mind magic to erase the humans memory before returning them home," Leon said getting a nod.

The four them worked on the details of the plan before exiting the bathroom. A few people who were pissed about the bathroom line looked at them.

"What you never seems four guys in the bathroom before," Izuku said getting questionable looks.

"Lance, just shut up please," Leviso said.

Izuku nodded as he and Leviso left back to the waiting room. Izuku and Leviso quickly informed Medusa who nodded.

"We should probably not ur full power so that the enemy doesn't know are abilities," Izuku said getting nods from everyone.

Izuku and crew soon went to stadium where the next event was about to commence.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen we are excited for our next event the Calvary battle," Midnight said getting the crowed to roar in excitement.

The classes started to walk out with Izuku and Leviso having confident smirks.

"For for this event everyone who'll break up into teams with at least on riders. The max amount of students on a team is 4," Midnight said.

The students were given 15 minutes to form a team but there certain serpents knew we're planning something.

Izuku, Leviso and Medusa were a team with Izuku and Leviso being the chariot while Medusa was the rider.

Izuku was given his 1 million points and warped the  while Medusa and Leviso gave away there points and by give away burnt then with magic.

Izuku looked around and saw one person. He then came up with an plan.

"Hey Medusa change of plans you'll be apart of the chariot," Izuku said getting a confused look.

"Then who'll be the rider," Medusa asked but then realized what Izuku was planning.

"Leviso get your girlfriend over here," Medusa ordered.

"S..She's not my.. girlfriend," Leviso said blushing as he turned his head.

"Just go get here," Medusa said pushing him away.

A minute later Leviso returned with an confused Toru.

"Hey Toru how would you like to join our team," Medusa said smiling.

"Well better than not having a team so why not," She said in a cheerful tone. Izuku came up with and idea but wanted to get Leviso opinion first.

The three lifted Toru on top of there back. A bell ring signaling that time was up.

"Ok everyone times up. Now when the timer hits zero everyone starts. Crowed start watching because it's time to start," Midnight said getting the crowed to cheer.

"10"
"9"
"8"
"7"
"6"
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"

A pistol was fired into the air starting off the event. Izuku teams looked to see everyone was staring at them for there points.

The three smirked as sparks began to fly around them. Before anyone knew it they were behind most of the teams.

A few teams were knocked down by a massive gust of wind but something happened. Something Izuku not anyone on his team could have thought of.

A sudden surge of magic and an two explosion caught Izuku off guard as he was blasted away from his teams.

Izuku was blown through the air. He managed to get his composure mid air and back filled landing on his feet and sliding back.

(Izuku arms)

His arms singed with second degree burns. Most of the crowed gasped seeing what's just happened with the parents turning their children heads.

Izuku eyes widen from what he sensed. It was magic but not any old magic. It was kings magic. He saw Katsuki and Katsumi hand glow a bright blue before there explosions.

"Lance you ok," Leviso asked getting a thumps up from Izuku.

"Levios, Medusa. I sensed magic coming from them," Izuku said getting shocked expressions.

Leviathan, Anna, Leon and Minerva were also shocked in how a human could have magic. Of course Izuku had it but he was and exception.

"Leviathan," Minerva said. "I know and I can smell that ratcheted fairy's scent all over them," Leviathan said angrily.

"He's going to exposed our realm," Leon's said.

While everyone else was concerned about the magic Anna was concerned with Akame. She was only 7 years old and couldn't even use magic properly.
To top it off she was crying seeing Izuku.

"Is.. big brother Izuku ok," Akame asked looking at her mother, tears formed in her eyes.

Izuku arms dropped to his sides. He turned his head toward the crowed and looked at Akame.

"Don't worry Sis big bro's ok," Izuku said giving her a warm smile.

Izuku turned back to Bakugou glaring at him. His eyes turned red.

Leviso also let go of Toru leaving Medusa to protect Toru. He walked next to Izuku cracking his knuckles.

"You ready,"Leviso asked.

"Yeah let's kick some ass," Izuku said smirking.

Katsumi walked next to Katsuki with Shoto and shoka leaving there teams.

Both Serpentine brother smirked. "You take the time bombs," Leviso said.

"And you'll take the ice fucks," Izuku said as Lightning sparked around him. Wind began to swirl around Leviso as he stuck his right hand out.

A barrier formed around the four locking them for the outside.

"THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE. NEVER SEEN BEFORE WERE HAVING NOT ONE BUT TWO 2v1 FIGHTS AT THE SAME TIME," Mic yelled over the microphone.

Izuku vs explosion bitches

Izuku vanished from Leviso said appearing in between the two sibling.

Izuku crossed his arms as he held both hands out channeling Lightning into his palms. He smirked as he had been dying to try out some of his new spells.

"Voltage discharge"

Izuku yelled as he threw both his hands up into the air. A wave of electricity explode from Izuku throwing the two back.

Izuku looked in surprise as he saw that the two had withstood his attack and in fact launch a counter attack.

The two came at Izuku with Katsuki going high and Katsumi going low. Izuku jump twisting mid air to dodge the attack.

The two quickly turn around propelling themselves toward him. The two managed to break Izuku guard with Katsuki planting and explosion in izuku chest and Katsumi kicking him away.

As Izuku flew back the two began to attack him soo fast that they looked mini balls of flames.

It wasn't until Izuku saw the sparks flying off their explosion that he realized that the two were infusing Lightning magic into their attacks.

Blasting Izuku back once again the two disappeared before appearing on each side of Izuku.

"DIE FULL POWER LIGHTNING BLAST" the two yelled as they sent massive explosion toward Izuku.

The explosion caused and massive smoke cloud to covered the area.

Leviso vs ice fucks

Shoto and shoka both sent a massive Iceberg toward Leviso but when the attack came near Levios he  simply swiped his hand.

Spears of water appeared in the air before tearing the icebergs apart. The todo twins tried to up a wall of ice to block attack but were force to dodge when the attack pierced through.

The two recovered from and went on the counter attack. The two both sent a wave of fire toward Leviso slammed his hands on the ground.

"Earth dome" He said as a dome of earth appeared around him.

When the attack subsided Leviso video was blurred by a smokescreen.

Izuku

"LEVIOS," Izuku yelled getting his brother's attention.

"YEHA I KNOW," Leviso said as he appeared next to his brother.

"LET SEND THESE FUCK TO HELL," Both said as Lightning began to sparked around Izuku and wind swirled around Leviso.

The smoke was disbursed by the brother's aura allowing everyone to see them.

Katsumi, Katsuki, shoto and shoka vanished, reappearing in front of the two brother but they could only see the smirks on their faces before they vanished.

The two appeared on side of the four with Izuku in his King form and Levios in his royal guard form.

The two somehow kicked the four into the air with Izuku launching a ball of lightning into the air pass them.

The sky darken with rain falling. Leviso smirked as he manipulated the rain catching the four in their attack.

A sphere of water formed around the four trapping them. Izuku smirked as he launched another ball of lightning at the sphere.

But as this ball of lightning neared it target it got larger and larger till it was the same size of the sphere.

The two sphere merged into one turning completely white. Everything was silent until the distorted screams of the four inside could be heard.

"NOW FALL," Leviso yelled as he slammed his hands down onto the ground. The sphere came crashing down onto the ground resulting in the water going everywhere.

At that very moment the bell ringed signaling end of the second event of the festival.

The barrier dropped with Izuku turning to Leviso who was falling over. Izuku caught his brother in his arms.

He smiled seeing the sleeping face of his brother. "Good work bro," He whispered as he lifted his brother over his shoulder.

Izuku looked around to see the other contestants were either up to their necks in stone or were knocked out.

Izuku then noticed something. Everyone was quite and after the show he and Levios put on he was confused.

"Izuku your shirt," Medusa said as he pointed at Izuku.

Izuku looked down and nearly fainted. The top half of his sports festival uniform had been blow off revealing all his scars.

And it was here that Izuku relapsed into his former self.

Chapter end

And yeah cliffhanger bitches. The cats out of the bag and now the public knows.

Ok and on a serious note hey I'm back been a while hasn't it. Ok so if you don't look at my home page you don't know that I live in New Orleans and after and during ida a lot of shit happened and that's all I'll say bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 6.8K 23
Izuku Yagi was falsely diagnosed as quirkless when he was four due to the use of a article that was a century outdated. Afterwards, his family neglec...
13.1K 230 9
Izuku yagi was quirkless and bullied by his sister izumi,bakugo,and shoto until he went to a abandon church and prayed that he gets powers until he h...
102K 1.5K 19
Izuku Yagi had a great life. That is until he was diagnosed quirkless. And just like that his life went downhill just because of something he couldn'...
113K 1.9K 60
Izuku Yagi when he discovered he was quirkless he was discriminated against by everyone he had ever known and possibly will know along with neglect f...