GAME AIN'T FREE

By trintheebrat_

-a traphouse production- my works #3 ...™️ "he got bands but i know he ain't me" More

Faceclaims
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chaptee 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chpater 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
New!

Chapter 36

30.9K 1.4K 1.2K
By trintheebrat_

fav old school song?

-

Key POV

I scrolled on my phone looking at plane tickets. Nigga need a vacation, tired of the same old stupid shit. Dee texted me back and I looked down at Egypt.

I kissed her forehead and dipped outta the bed. My phone rang and I went down the steps going towards my office. I don't really do no work in there, I just hold all my papers in one spot.

"NIGGA THAT AINT YO KID?!" He yelled when the call connected.

"Maybe I'm tripping, but on this paper right here it say that it's a girl. When that shit went down last week, she said she carrying my son." I looked at my paternity test.

"That shit look nothing like all of mine, how you mot realize?" He gasped.

"Nigga Ian never did no paternity test before how the fuck you expect me to realize?" I smacked my lips.

"You talked to Egypt?" He asked.

"Nah she been sleeping a whole bunch and shit." I shook my head.

"Nigga why don't you check in yo girl, then go handle Karlie." He said.

"Smartest shit you've said all year, doing that shit the other way around." I hung up.

I went out my office closing the door and locking it. I jogged up the steps and opened my bedroom door.

"E Ima be right back." I shook her lightly.

"Hm?" She hummed.

"Ima be back before you wake up, aight?" I kissed her forehead.

"Bye boop." She mumbled wrapping her arms around me.

I pecked her lips a few times pulling away. She tightened her grip on me making me sigh.

"You can't stay?" Her voice cracked.

"Ima be gone a hour tops, come on E." I sighed.

"But I sleep better with you." She sniffed.

I hate waking her up first thing in the morning. She always wants me to stay here with her ass. I do end up staying most of the time, cause if she cry Ima feel bad.

Such a big ass baby.

I lifted her up and put her on my lap. I kissed her cheek rubbing her back.

"I'll be back ma." I mumbled.

She hummed lazily and I sat her back down on the bed. She drifted back off to sleep and I stood up taking my shirt off.

"Bye baby, mwah." She said making me chuckle.

I slipped on a different shirt and grabbed my keys. I put on some shoes and turned the light off jogging down my steps.

Let's get this shit over with.

I walked to my car and started it up. I went and got my Durango fixed it's in the shop right now, so we only in the Charger right now.

I sped up down the road and stopped at the red light. I could easily say I love Egypt, but everyone I love leave. She all I got left, Ion wanna mess up a good thing.

I drove for a bit before turning into her apartment complex. I got out and locked my door jogging up to the door. I knocked and turned around checking my surroundings.

"Key hey, I missed you." She smiled opening the door.

"Watch out." I pushed her back and closed her door.

"What you tryna d-"

"I look stupid?" I cut her off grabbing her neck.

"What are you talking about?" She clawed my arms.

"Who baby that is?" I slammed her to the wall.

"Yours." She stammered.

"Ain't nobody here to save yo ass, and you lucky you pregnant." I gritted.

"Ima ask again, who's baby?" I let her go roughly she fell into a pot breaking it.

"I just wanted to be with you." She cried.

"Bit-girl you was wit me for 3 years, all of em I did yo ass wrong." I mugged her.

"It's Kane's." She said.

I chuckled bitterly and shook my head. I stepped over the broken glass and slammed the door shut on my way out.

"This bitch was fucking my opp." I mumbled.

Me and Kane go way back, from when I used to play football. We always got into it about ball, or girls, but when we both started trapping it grew bigger.

I got in my car sighing before cranking it up.

•••

"Eg-"

She cut me off running down the stairs making me chuckle. She squealed and ran towards me hugging my torso.

So damn little.

"Hi baby, I misted you." She looked up at me.

"Wassup shordy." I palmed her ass giving it a light squeeze.

She poked her lips out and I reached down pecking them a few times.

"This mine?" She looked at the bag.

I nodded and handed it to her. She took it and walked into the living room plopping on the couch. I took my shoes off and set my key down locking the door.

Don't feel like no mutuafuckas busting in my shit.

"Thank you boop." She opened her bag.

"Mhm." I hummed grabbing the remote.

I sat down on the couch and she put her feet in my lap. I rubbed them flipping through the TV.

"What's wrong witchu?" She asked.

"Kid won't mine." I shrugged.

She choked on her food making me look at her. She stood up and went to the fridge grabbing a water.

"I'm sorry, repeat it for me." She hit her chest.

"The kid, that I was paying for wasn't mine." I talked slower.

"Don't talk to me like I'm slow." She threw a pillow at me sitting back down.

I caught it and laughed putting it behind my back.

"That sucks because I was just getting used to that." She frowned.

"It bothered you?" I asked.

"Not in a bitter way, just in a more.." She trailed off.

"It's like, yea I don't want no kids right now. But I see myself with you, and therefore not being able to experience that with you was difficult." She finished.

"Well youn gotta worry about it nomo." I waved her off.

Personally I hate talking about emotions, especially when I caused them. If it would've been mine I felt like me and E always would've had that void between us.

"Who's is it?" She asked.

"Some opp ass nigga from the East." I shrugged.

"Mhm." She nodded.

"You wanna take a vacation?" I asked.

"I don't have the money for a vacation right now as much as I need it." She stood up throwing her trash away.

Here we go.

"E." I sighed.

"Where you tryna take me?" She crossed her arms.

"We could all fly out somewhere." I arched my eyebrow seeing if she would agree.

"Fine." She shrugged.

"I can pay?" I asked suspiciously.

"Yes, mr make believe babymomma. You can." She smiled.

"Gir-" I smacked my lips.

She laughed and went up the stairs making me shake my head.

We gon fuck on a balcony.

-

late on it but enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 12.8K 28
"i'll hold you down, i'm the one gon' hold you down." my works #1.
1M 30.1K 89
"you gotta show me you not like these other ni**as , cause I'm not like these other b*tches*"
376K 11.4K 65
Just Read. If you pussy don't read it. 🙂👍🏾
925K 30.8K 53
"They say she what he need I ain't give a fuck that's my sweet thing, steady check a nigga fuck what he bang"