Himiko's Love Spell (Saioma :...

Por famousketchup

Description: Shuichi goes out to the store for his uncle and encounters Himiko at the front of the store with... Más

Not a chapter but its something Ig.
Test Subject
Kokichi and Shuichi's school incedent.
Kokichi's card! :0
"Way to ruin the moment, ass hole!"
movie day!
Welcome back Shuichi!
The coincidence.

A nerve racking first day of school.

582 11 49
Por famousketchup

Today was Shuichi's first day of school, he was very nervous because of the love potion situation, and the fact that it was the first day of school.
(The year he will graduate)
_________________________________

Shuichi's POV

It was the first day of school, I was so nervous... I was nervous due to the fact that this was the year I graduate, and about the situation.

I got dressed in my school uniform, left my room, and went to eat breakfast.

While I was eating breakfast, my uncle knew something was up because of the slight change in my mood.

My uncle looked at me.

"Hey Shuichi, you alright? You are more quiet than usual.." My uncle Saihara said with concern.

"O-oh it's nothing.. just nervous for the first day of school you know." I lied.

"Oh alright, well I hope you have a good day bud." My uncle cheered.

"Thanks uncle Saihara." I smiled, grateful for his good attitude.

I then finished my breakfast, got my backpack, and left for school.

I finally got to school and checked the schedule I was handed by the headmaster of the school.

_________________________________
Shuichi Saihara's schedule

First period; room 3A English
Second period; room 1B Mathematics
Third period; room 8B Science
Fourth period; room 6A Art
Lunch period
Fifth period; Building 2, room 1D, Gym
Sixth period; room 10B Technology
Seventh period; room 1C Culinary
Eighth period; room 4C Choir

————————————————

"Aw man... I got English for first period again? I hate English." I groaned.

I then walked over to the locker my headmaster told me where it was, and put all of my books in there and took only the stuff I needed for English and put them in my backpack.

I then walked to the English classroom and sat at a desk that wasn't taken yet.

I then sat and looked around at all of the people in the classroom. I saw all of the same people I had last year.

And then... I saw Kokichi sit behind me.

"Neeheehee! Hey Saihara!" Kokichi cheered.

I blushed. "U-uhm... hey?.." I said, unsure if I should've answered.

"Wow, what a weeeeeird coincidence that we're in the same first period class! Haha!" Kokichi laughed mischievously.

I then gave an annoyed look.
"K-Kokichi. We're in the same class because our last names are close together in the alphabet." I sighed.

"OOOO but wanna know what will make them closer?????" Kokichi asked with a creepy smile.

"Ugh... what?" I asked annoyed.

"If we get married! Neeheehee!" Kokichi joked.

I didn't notice but I had turned red from head to toe.

"W-Wh-What?!" I exclaimed.

"Just kidding! Anyways, maybe we should shut up now. I don't wanna get ya in trouble." Kokichi smiled.

"Uh..okay..." I said awkwardly.

So then I remained quiet for the rest of the class.

It's already been 25 minutes.. I cant stop thinking about Kokichi no matter how hard I try. I should have never drank that "potion". I'd hate to believe it but... I think it affected me. I just can't get Kokichi's cute little smile, and his adorable mischievous laugh- wait no! It's happening again. ugh! I should continue my work before I get in trouble... maybe that will keep him off of my mind.

So then, I continue to do my work until 1st period ends.

*second period class*

I finally got to the math class.

I freaking hate math... it's not the worst though.

After I thought to myself, I sat down in the back of the classroom desk. Kaede sat at the right of me and Kokichi walked over and sat at the left of me.

"ahh! He's everywhere!!!!!" I internally screamed

Kokichi then scooted his desk next to mine.

"Shuichi," he began. "Did you forget your math notebook?" He asked, somewhat more calm than usual.

"Wait... ah crap!" I groaned.

Kokichi then moved his head close to my ear. "You can always borrow mine you know...~" he whispered seductively into my ear.

I then blushed.

"K-Kokichi? not so close please." I whispered, embarrassed.

He then got closer.

"Why should I?" He asked jokingly.

"B-because it can easily lead to a misunderstanding. And it's... very embarrassing." I admitted.

Kaede then stared at the two of us, she judged us internally.

"Fine... anyway, are you gonna borrow my notebook or not? I don't have all day!" He asked angrily.

"Um! Yes!" I blurted out.

So then, he scooted his notebook to where I could see it and we continued class like that. We both took turns writing notes and it was overall enjoyable.

It felt like we were back in grade school.

The teacher made us read the problems on the white board and solve them on a piece of paper after we took notes.

I was doing the work just fine but Ouma looked like he was struggling.

"Hey Kokichi, do you need help?" I asked him as I looked at his work.

"Pfft, and why would *I* need help?"
He laughed.

"Because it looks like you're struggling.." I said awkwardly.

"Fine, but if you tell anyone that you helped me," he started. "I *will* kill you." He said while staring into my soul.

I gulped in fear.

So then I went over how to do the work and let him do it on his own.
After, It looked like he eventually got the hang of it and he had a joyful smile on his face after he realized he had learned how to do it.

I didn't notice but Kaede and Kaito were secretly watching us.

After Kokichi finished his work, we both looked at the clock at the front of the class and the class was almost over.

"Just 5 minutes left..." I whispered desperately into my mind.

And as soon as I knew it, the remaining five minutes had passed.

The school bell rang, indicating it was time to switch.

So then, I got my backpack and started to walk away but Kokichi happened to be going the same way as me, *again*.

So then, Kokichi and I traveled to the lockers, got our science books and stuff and left to the science classroom.

Kokichi went the same way as me, and walked towards the science classroom.

"Oh great... him again? This is gonna keep getting worse and worse.. isn't it?"

After I shoved those thoughts into my head, I sat at a desk in the back of the classroom because I don't really like being in the front.

He then sat to the right of me and Kaito sat at the left of me.

"Oh hey bro!" Kaito shouted happily.

"Hey Kaito!" I returned his hello.

"How's it going?" Kaito asked as he gave me eye contact.

"Oh uh.. It's been decent I guess." I said with a blank face.

"Oh alright! Anyways, I'm gonna stop talking now. The teacher might catch us talking."

"Okay Kaito." I said as I stared at my desk and started thinking to myself.

After about 30 seconds, the teacher walked in.

"Greetings everyone!" She joyfully welcomed us.

"Today we are going over the rules of science experiments and the rules of the classroom in general. So you will not have any work today." She said, feeling a little bad.

"But before we move onto the rules, I shall introduce myself. My name is Mrs. Azula. I graduated early so that's why you may recognize me. I decided to work at "hopes peak" as a science teacher." She said, while twirling her long blue hair.

"Hello Mrs. Azula" Every student in the class said.

"Now then. Rule number 1, never ever get acid for an experiment without my permission. Acid is a chemical and can cause serious harm."

She then started explaining all 20 rules.

As she was explaining them, I started to zone out and start thinking to myself again.

What the hell am I gonna do?... when does this love potion wear off? Will it ever wear off? This is just exhausting. I cant get Kokichi out of my head. For some reason my head just goes automatic and starts thinking about Kokichi's features. His smile especially.. so sweet. It brings joy to my heart.. wait- oh my god. It's happening again. You know what? I give up.. it probably won't stop so I will just have to accept my fait.

So then I lay my head on my desk and started thinking. I let my thoughts flow.

I then started imagining a fantasy of Kokichi and I.

Shuichi's fantasy

I was standing by my locker until all of a sudden, Kokichi appeared next to me with a smirk on his face.

"Oh, hey Kokichi!" I said with a smile.

"Hey shu~" he said, his smirk getting gradually wider.

"Do you need to tell me something?" I asked, while getting closer to listen to him.

"Neeheehee! I looooove youuu!" He said while blushing slightly and laughing to hide it.

"Eh? Wh-what?!" I said, my face getting increasingly hot.

"Ahahaha! Just kidding!" He laughed in my face.

"Oh..." I said, my heart completely broken,

"Neeheehee! Kidding again!" He said as he jumped up, grabbed my face, and kissed me on the lips.

"Kokichi?!" I shouted.

"What? Are you a social reject?" He joked.

"You j-just-... you just kissed me!" I yelled, my face completely red.

My heart was beating so fast. This was like a dream come true!

Wait... this *is* a dream.

Kokichi then grabbed my hands and said
"Wake up"

And then I jumped awake because I fell asleep on my desk and it was almost time for 4th period.

I usually talk in my sleep so this was really embarrassing...

"Hey Shumai, what were you dreaming about?" Kokichi asked with a smirk on his face.

"I wasn't dreaming about anything." I lied.

"Sure, sure.." He replied in disbelief.

I just ignored him and looked at the clock and the school bell rang.

It was time to switch.

*time skip to lunch*

After I got my lunch, I sat at a table alone.

Finally... a break from Kokichi.

I was so relieved.

And then all of a sudden, Kaede, and Kaito sat next to me.

"Hey bro! We gotta ask you about something. Please answer honestly." Kaito shouted.

"O-okay." I stuttered on my lines.

Kaede and Kaito then looked at eachother and back at me.

"You were sleep talking Shuichi." Kaede giggled.

"Yeah, what was that about? What were you and Kokichi doing?" Kaito asked.

My heart skipped a beat. That was the scariest question someone could ever ask.

I screamed internally.

How the hell was I supposed to answer him? I cant just tell him straight up!

Damn... this sucks.

I then gathered up the courage to just tell them straight up. I mean... they're my friends. Right? It shouldn't be a problem.

"W-well... I am in love with Kokichi and I had a dre-" I was cut off by Kaede.

"What?! And why didn't you tell me sooner? You guys are adorable! I knew there was something going on between you two" she giggled.

"Well because.. I was embarrassed that I was in love with a guy. And especially Kokichi." I mumbled.

"Ah don't be embarrassed broskie! We love you for you!" Kaito said, full of joy.

I blushed because of his kind words.

"Thanks guys.. I appreciate you." I said.

"You're welcome!" They replied,

And then Maki came rolling in.

"Hey, what's going on here?" She asked, straight up.

"Oh it's just-" I was then cut off by Kokichi.

"Neeheehee! Hey Shuichi! So, can you tell me what you were dreaming about?" Kokichi asked while grabbing both of my shoulders and smiling brightly.

"No I cant. I'll tell you when I'm ready..." I said, as my face started to get warmer.

"Aww man. Whatever! Anyways, mind if I sit here?" Kokichi asked.

"O-oh uh you can sit next to me." I said with a smile.

So then, Kokichi, Maki, Kaede, Kaito and I decided to talk while eating the whole lunch period.

*time skip to the end of the school day*

I was finally home.. today was tiring...

I plopped on my bed and just started drifting off to sleep.

That concludes the second chapter! :]

I apologize that this chapter was so long. 😕

This chapter was all over the place. 😵‍💫

I got a little carried away.

I will try my best to make the 3rd chaoter shorter.

Word count: 2079

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19.6K 718 21
"Have you heard of Shuichi Saihara of the flower shop next door? He might be cute, but he is such a crybaby! I also heard that he talks to flowers, i...
22.8K 1K 20
After Shuichi had been killed during the 53rd killing game, he was informed that everything that had taken place was a virtual simulation. His nurse...
4.3K 79 11
Kokichi woke up in a panic, he has been crushed... he looked around, he was in a strange looking hospital bed. What had happened..? Everything was bl...
9.4K 237 11
i really never know what to put here, im sorry-