Half Moon

By VivaLesfandoms

this is a Romeo and Juliet/ PJO/ twilight story I wrote Ace and my incredibly talented friend moonlight_scri... More

About
Ace I
Viola I
Ace II
Viola II
Ace III
Viola III
Ace IV
Viola IV
Ace V
Viola V
Viola VI
Ace VII
Viola VII

Ace VI

2 1 0
By VivaLesfandoms

 I sat down on my bed and let out a sigh.

"Uh oh, trouble in paradise" asked Xander.

He sat down next to me on my bunk and said something I never thought he would say

"Are you ok" he said it without any sarcasm without mocking he was being completely sincere. " You can talk to me you know,"

"Thanks bro", I sighed " Me and Kara had a fight the other day, it was totally my fault but it was about Viola, you know the Vampire girl".

"Yea, I know the one."

"Well she saw the moment at the fight and thought something was happening between us, and the truth is, I think something did happen between us."

"Oh wow" said Xander, sitting there totally shocked " and I thought me and Jake had drama, just because he forgot to through out the milk carton ." " Do you still love Kara" he asked.

"Yes, I will always love Kara"

"Are you still In love with her"He said cautiously.

"No, no I'm not" I said, realization spreading across my face "I think I'm in love with Viola"

"Holy shit, you need to tell her" "I'm like the new and improved Eros".

"Yea, you are," " we should talk more often, anyway I got to go tell Viola I love her".

On my way to find Viola Luke ran up to me and told me to go to the Big house and that Alice had had a vision.

I went up to the Big house and saw all the Cullen's, half the camp and somehow Xander, I mean like What the fuck how is he everywhere. 

-VivaLesFandoms

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 600 49
"They aren't just mates. They're soulmates." "Not only that, she's the love of his life." Read to find out ;) ❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎...
265K 6.9K 27
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have gotten inside him, or into the air all around him. She had be...
564K 15.9K 52
˗ˏˋ꒰ ✨ ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [(n.) The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned full.] ❝If it were up to me, I'...
186K 3.9K 23
the run away didn't go looking for love. lower case intended. [book one] *i do not own any of twilight. just my characters and their thoughts*