Harry Potter Character Smuts...

By HappyDark_Thoughts

This book is a book all about one shot on the following Harry Potter characters: Fred Weasley George Weasley ... More

Cast
Draco Malfoy- Trying
Draco Malfoy- Trying PART 2
Draco Malfoy- Trying PART 3
Remus Lupin- Aftermath of a Full Moon PART 2
Sirius Black- Welcome Home
George Weasley- I can't feel anymore
Some deaths in the Harry Potter books
Bill Weasley- Sleeping Arrangements PART 1
Bill Weasley- Sleeping Arrangements PART 2
Preferences- His and your nickname
Preferences- How he annoys you
Preferences- What he intentionally does to annoy you
Preferences- What you steal from each other
Preferences- Pets
A is for Aftercare
Severus Snape- Before I Go
B is for Blankets
Fred Weasley- Room of Requirements PART 2
C is for Come
F is for their Favourite Positions
Severus Snape- Don't Forget
G is for Goofball Moments
Draco Malfoy- Goofball
H is for their Hair
J is for Jerk Off
K is for their Kinks
Severus Snape- A nostalgic fairytale Part 1( requested)
L is for Location
O is for Oral
P is for Pace
Neville Longbottom- Not Another One
Remus Lupin and Sirius Black
Q is for Quickies PART 1
Q is for Quickies PART 3
Bill Weasley-My Bad
Fred Weasley-Regrets
Q is for Quickies PART 4
Draco Malfoy- Thirds Try a Charm? Part 1
Thirds Try a Charm Part 2
R is for Risks
Q is for Quickies Part 5
S is for Sexy Time
T is for Toys
Remus Lupin and Sirius Black x Reader
U is for Unfair Part 1
Regulus Black- Together Once Again (Requested)
G is for Goofball Moments Part 2
Fabulous Confusion-Charlie, Percy and Bill Weasley (Requested) Part 1
Sirius Black-Sadness
W is fo wildcard
Dating Sirius Black Would Include:
Dating Severus Snape Would Include
Dating Remus Lupin Would Include
Goofball Moments Part 3
Dating Draco Malfoy Would Include:
Dating Lucius Malfoy Would Include
Remus Lupin: Heartbreak Hotel
Remus Lupin x Sirius Black- Black In His Bed PART 1

Remus Lupin- Aftermath of a Full Moon PART 3

3K 39 7
By HappyDark_Thoughts

I hear the sharp crack of Remus materialising outside the bedroom door where I lay snuggled in the warmth of the comforter. The door is silently swung inwards and Remus appears in the door frame. I quickly get up and walk to him, engulfing his lanky body.

'Are you ok?' I ask.

Remus clears his throat, 'Just a few bruises and scratches, darling, nothing to worry about.'

I sigh and pull away to scan him. His brown sweater was shredded at the edges, his trousers caked with dirt and dried blood. For the past few years, it wasn't a new sight.

I hesitantly looked up at his face, fearing the possible scratches he may bear. A long, red line runs form the bottom of his eye, along his cheekbone to the start of his hairline. My heart sinks. It was deep.

I worked quickly, not wanting infection to set in. This was out monthly routine ever since that night 5 years ago. My husband seemed to improve over the years, but once in a blue moon it was bad. Thankfully, this was not the month.

I escorted Remus to the bathroom, my hand on his upper shoulder, scared he might pass out, heading for the bathtub. I sat him on the edge whilst I opened the hot water tap on a low flow so I would have enough time to clean his wounds before Remus got in.

I examined his face for a moment. He had his eyes closed, eyelashes gently resting on his upper cheek. Underneath his eyes were puffy and darker then when I saw him last. His ginger-blond hair was cut short, sticking in all directions, littered with brown bits and his small moustache had bits of leaves in it. I shook myself out of my state and got to it.

Time Skip

Remus took the fresh towel from my hand and wrapped himself in it at the waist, and extra smaller towel rubbing wet hair, making it stick up and to the side of his face. I led him to the bedroom where I had laid out a set of silky pyjamas and a pair of boxers. I had discovered that the silk caused less friction against his cut and scrapes, resulting in less discomfort.

I left Remus to change whilst I put on a white silky nightdress, serving the same purpose as his silky pyjamas. I slipped out of our bedroom and went to the kitchen to make him a cup of tea, extra sugar, extra comfort. I pulled out a chocolate bar from the cupboard figuring he would take comfort in the sugary sweetness of the chocolate.

I head upstairs with the cup of tea and chocolate bar under my arm, quietly as possible, careful not to make any noise as I knew Remus would be jumpy after his full moon. I entered the room to find Remus sitting on the bed, back against the headboard, glasses on and a book in his hand. His hair fluffy after just drying and falling over his forehead. I let a soft chuckle. He looked very cute.

He looks up as I move closer to him.

'There you are.'

'Here I am,' I pause, 'With tea and chocolate. 'I say, smiling.

He beckons me onto the bed as he takes the tea from me and leaves it on his nightstand, moving slowly as to not drop any. I pull out the chocolate bar from between my arm and side, handing it to him. He smiles.

'Here, eat. You'll feel better.' I say encouragingly.

'After my tea, I don't want it to get cold.' He says as I move onto the bed, pulling the comforter over my body, already warm from his body heat.

'Why do you insist on drinking scorching hot tea, Rem?' I ask as I eye him take a sip of the steaming tea.

'Well, I'm just so eager to drink it, considering it was made by you,' he says adding a wink at the end, earning a small laugh from me.

I snuggled into his side, careful not to jerk his body too much, slipped one hand between the buttons of his shirt and laid it on his tummy, gently caressing it, knowing he needed physical contact after tonight. I grabbed the book he had laid on his lap, Tale of Two Cities, a muggle book. I opened to the first page, inserting my finger between the pages he stopped reading at and began reading.

After a while, Remus placed his cup and saucer on the night stand and shifted down the bed to my level. He turned on his side and lazily wrapped his arm around my waist. I looked up from the book and smiled as he looked up into my eyes.

'You know, you look very flattering in that nightdress of yours.' He says, scanning my cleavage.

I blush, an involuntary smile appearing on my face.

'Remus...'

'Darling, have I ever said how beautiful you look when you read, especially when you twirl your hair and bite that lip of yours.' He adds, a smirk forming on his face.

I knew where this was going. It happened a few times before, once after a full moon and a couple of times after I put my book down to give him some attention.

I ran my hand through his hair as his bigger, warmer hand caressed my tummy, going further and further downwards. My stomach fluttered and I gasped as he stopped at my panties he could feel through the fabric. He ran his index finger along the hem of my panties to the side of my hip and back along the hem to the other side of my hip. I started to feel a familiar feeling, one of need.

I put the book down on the nightstand next to me and leaned in to kiss Remus. I could taste the sweetness of the tea he just had. His mouth was warm and his tongue slick and heavy. His lips massaged my bottom lip as I kneaded his upper lip.

Remus softly groaned as I tugged his hair. He pushed me gently onto my back and swung his leg over my body and positioned himself so that he was hovering over me. He lowered his hips so that it settled against my lower abdomen, just below my bellybutton. He bucked his hips so that it rubbed against my lower belly.

He pulled away, panting and moved to the side of my neck. Remus licked a stripe from the juncture of my neck and shoulder to the base of my ear and took my earlobe into between his teeth, softly running his teeth down the lobe. I moved my hands to his back and started running it up and down his back, from between his shoulder blades to the small of his back.

Remus took my earlobe between his lips, now massaging it. One hand settled itself on my chest, running a thumb up and down the base of my neck. His hand slipped further down my chest, is palm eventually settling between the valley of my breast and he started kissing my neck.

I groaned in pleasure as his licked a sensitive spot between my collar bone and my neck, teeth softly scraped over it. He kissed his way up my neck to my lips, passionately and roughly.

I felt the cool air on the open-mouthed kisses he left up my neck. Remus pulls his lips away from mine, a smirk forming on his now wet and red lips.

I ran my hand down the front of his body, over the button of his pyjama shirt. I started unbuttoning the top button, my fingers slipping on the slippery material. Remus lifted his body so that his upper body was upright, straddling me. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it off his shoulders, exposing his body.

The scars over his chest made me hi falter for a bit, it had a shiny sheen over the long stripes of ragged lines.

Remus leaned back in kissing my chest, down the middle, to the middle of my breasts that were exposed by my nightdress, bringing back to my world of pleasure and euphoria.

'I wish you would wear this little dress more often to bed, love.' Remus' voice was raspy, deep.

Maybe I would.

Remus moved one hand above my head, helping him balance, and ran the other one down my body the hem of my nightie, slipping under the material and caressing my lower thigh, above my knee. He flattened his hand on my leg and slowly moved upwards, teasing me.

Remus shifted, his pelvis flush against my stomach. An unusual, hard body part jabbed at me. He was hard.

I left one hand on his chest and slithered one down his body. Down the middle of his chest, down his belly and down the middle of his pubic bone. I rubbed the start of his bulge, slowly. Remus moaned, a loud, guttural one. My hand went over the curve of his protruding member. His hand moving faster up my thigh, stopping when it got to my hip, he then turned his hand so that it was on the inner of my thigh. His thumb gripping the front of my thigh, his others massaged the flesh of my inner thigh. I spread my legs a little more. Remus rand his forefinger along the material of my panties. I tightened my grip on his bulge, massaging the hard flesh underneath the soft and silky black material. Remus' body jerked at my sudden roughness. His hand pulled away form my thigh earning an angry sigh from me. He pulled his body away from mine and swung himself over the bed and stood up.

'Remus!' I groaned.

'Patience love.'

He slipped his pants down, showing off his hairy legs and his muscly thighs and calves. All those romantic walks paid off.

His boxers were strained against his bulging member, creating a dome. He moved towards the bed and straddled my thighs. He ran his flattened hands up my thighs, pushing up my dress. I pushed my hips upwards so that he could push the fabric over my pelvis. The silky material pooled around my stomach, displaying my heated core. Remus dipped his head and kissed the inner of my thigh, precariously close to my now throbbing heat.

Remus suddenly slipped his hands under the sides of my panties, settling against my bare skin. He suddenly laid a kiss on the front of my panties, just above my slit.

My pussy throbbed in hot pleasure of his warm breath. I could feel myself getting wet, juice slowly dripping out of me. Remus licked a stripe on the fabric, over my slit, from the bottom of my heat to my clit. The warmth and dampness of his tongue driving me mad, causing me to squirm, bringing my legs upwards and my toes to curl around the bedsheet. I let out a curse under my breath as he did it again.

I brought my hands to his fluffy hair, running my hands through the soft strands of hair. Remus looked away from my core, and up to look at me, as I opened my eyes I made eye contact with him, noticing the crease forming on the side of his eyes, most probably from a smirk. His hand rotated against my skin and pulled my panties down my hips, down my legs and eventually pulled it off.

Remus dropped my panty over the side of our bed and brought his head back to my heat. He licked the top of my slit, dragging his tongue down my core, gathering my pleasure on his tongue. I watched him retract his tongue and his Addams apple bob up and down, signalling he had swallowed it. I shivered at the thought. He positioned his tongue over my slit again, this time pushing between the folds, making contact with my clit. I gasped, my breath getting stuck in my lungs.

He flicked his tongue over my clit a few times before moving up my body to my lips. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth, transferring my juices form his mouth to mine. I moaned at my tangy taste.

I was getting desperate now, I wanted a release, I wanted Remus and I wanted him now. I ran my hands down his back and to Remus' waist. I slid my hand under the elastic and hooked my thumbs on the hem. I slid his boxers as far as I could. Remus shrugged off his boxers the rest of the way.

Remus removed his lips from mine as he panted. He settled his head on my shoulder as he caught his breath. I could feel his warm fingers running down my side to my heat. He ran his thumb over my clit and down my slit. He unexpectedly slipped two fingers into my throbbing heat.

I let out an audible moan, pushing my back into my pillow and arching my back off the bed.

Remus moved his slender fingers in and out of me a few times. Biting my lip, I groaned.  His fingers moved into me as he curled them upwards, adding pressure onto my swelling pleasure. I was panting by now, my stomach rapidly rising and sinking.

Remus moved his head to nuzzle my cheek before leaving butterfly kisses on the side of lips.

My hand went to his member, firmly taking hold of the base. I slid my hand up the angry red, veiny shaft to the tip. I could feel the heat of his member radiating onto my stomach. Remus sped up his fingering, rapidly moving in and out of me. I ran a finger over the slit on his cock, my finger taking the precum and smearing over the tip.

Remus groans my name, letting out a curse underneath his breath.

'Darling, I need you,' Remus mumbles onto my mouth.' Are you ready?'

I groan out a yes please as he takes his member, his hand over mines, and guides it to my entrance. He runs his tip between my folds, and eventually pushes himself in deeper. I clenched around him as he drove himself deeper and deeper. I bury the side of your head in the fluffy pillow, my lips parting as a breath escapes my lips.

Remus eventually sunk himself fully into me and paused for a moment.

'You ok, love.' He asks softly.

I nod my head, 'Uhuh.'

My toes clench around the bedsheets, my hands finding Remus' upper arm.

He leans over my body, causing him to move further into me, earning a moan from me. Remus settles his head in the crook of my neck. He moves his hips away from mine, pulling out, then slowly pushing back into me, his tip just brushing my pelvic bone. I gasp in ecstasy.

Remus repeats his actions over and over again, faster and faster each time. Our bodies flush against one another as one. A red hue settling on Remus' cheeks, my chest mirroring the dusky red.

Our pleasure, Remus' guttural groans and my soft gasps, and the sound of skin on skin fill the room. Our panting adding to the echoes of love in our bedroom.

Remus' thrusts became slower as the knot in my stomach became almost unbearable.

'I'm going to cum soon.' Remus moaned.

'Me too.'

Remus' body shook as he gasped. His thrusts became uneven, I felt him throb inside me. My thighs shook uncontrollably, struggling to contain myself. The throbbing in my heat became uncontrollable.

'You first, darling.' Remus whispered.

He gave one last thrust, pushing me over the edge. I became undone, juice running between my thighs and onto Remus' cock. The knot became undone.

I sighed in my euphoria.

Remus slipped in and out of me. Suddenly, the warmth of Remus' cum painted the inside of me. Remus moaned my name into my ear, followed by low cursing.

He stilled as we both came down form our highs. He nuzzled his nose at the side of my neck. He gently placed some of his weight onto me.

He looked into my eyes; his pupils still dilated. He gently and slowly pulls out me, careful not hurt me.

Remus moved his lips to my forehead and left a kiss there, he moves to my nose leaving one there as well, before gazing into my eyes, smiling.

'That was amazing, darling.'

'Yes. Yes, it was.' I smile

He rolls off of my body, and stands on his knees next to me. He leans down and pulls my nightdress down.

'I guess we forgot about this.' He says, smirking, as he tugs the hem.

'I'm sure.' I say."Here, eat some chocolate, you'll feel better"

I was pretty sure it just turned him on even more.

--------------------------------------

Holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So, I know I haven't updated in a long time, my sincere apologies. But here we are, Remus Lupin smut. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you guys, there are like four parts, but I think I will end this 'mini series' I guess that you could call it.

But not on this chapter!

I have an idea for the next part, and it's going to be short or very long depending how it goes. But WARNING- it's gonna be a little emotional, ok, maybe a lot.

I might post again today, not necessarily a part 5 of the Remus Lupin series, but another character.

So, anyways.

Please

COMMENT

AND

REQUEST

I really want to try a request, so don't be afraid to ask.

You can comment of here if you want or you can ask me privately. It can be any character and any genre. Just give me a lot of information and I will try my best.

So, yeah.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 103K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2.2K 178 33
- In the bustling halls of Haneul University, a 19-year-old girl named Kim Y/N arrives. Wealthy but burdened with a sense of isolation. Fate leads he...
37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
28.7K 462 13
Welcome to The Weasley Family Files, a book to satisfy all your Weasley fic needs! Read short stories about each Weasley! I hope you enjoy, let's get...