Billionaire's ex-wife #Wattys...

Da satirelover

Jack Ryder was one of the youngest billionaires in the US. He had everything guys his age dream on; models in... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (unedited)
Chapter 3 (unedited)
Chapter 4 (unedited)
Chapter 5 (unedited)
Chapter 6 (unedited)
Chapter 7 (unedited)
Chapter 8 ( unedited)
Chapter 9 unedited
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (unedited)
Chapter 12 (unedited)
Chap 13
Chapter 14 ( unedited)
Chapter 15 (unedited)
Chapter 16 ( unedited)
Chapter 17 (unedited)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (unedited)
Chapter 20 ( unedited)
Chap 21
Chapter 22 (unedited)
Chapter 23 (unedited)
Chapter 24 (unedited)
Chapter 25 (unedited)
Chapter 26 unedited
Chapter 28 (unedited)
Not a chapter please read
Chapter 29 unedited
Chapter 30 unedited
Chapter 31 unedited
Chapter 32 unedited
Chapter 33 unedited
Chapter 34 unedited
Chapter 35 unedited
Chapter 36 unedited
Chapter 37 unedited
epilogue
The real epilogue :)
Alternate ending
Rant
Opportunity to get published

Chapter 27 unedited

137K 3.6K 473
Da satirelover

A/N
Hi guys, not many chapters left. I think about 4-5 more than the epilogue. I can't believe the book it's towards the end. Thank you to everyone who read my story. You guys are the best. Without your support and asking me to update I would have stopped writing halfway.
Enjoy the update.

Nikki POV

I was sleeping when an annoying voice decided that it would be a good time to wake me up. Let's just say that I love my sleep and waking me up soon after I fall asleep it's not a good idea. The voice was nagging me to open my eyes and all I wanted to do was take a pillow and smother the person whose that voice belonged to.

"Nikki baby wake up." The voice said again and I just turned in the other side. Maybe if I just ignore it it would go away.

"Nikki, we are almost there. We have to land so you have to put the seat belt on." The voice said again and all I was doing was wondering why do I need a seat belt in my bed and why is my bed so uncomfortable.

"Since you are not waking up I will put the seat belt for you, just don't panic ok?" The voice said again and the minute later I felt someone hand on my waist and than its when my reflexes kicked in and I punched the person who was trying to manhandle me.

"Jesus Christ, what was that for." Someone was wheezing trying to breath normally. I opened my eyes suddenly and I saw Jack holding his stomach with his hand, his face all red. I must have thrown a good punch.

"That's for everything you have done this far. Don't act like you don't deserve that." I said putting the seat belt.

"Also fyi I am capable of putting my seat belt myself, I am not a child. If you want to feel me up you better keep your hand for yourself because next time I will aim for your family jewels." I said crossing my arms and looking outside the window.

"Trust me I was not trying to feel you up. I was trying only to be a gentleman and look after your needs."

"Good one. If you wanted to look after my needs you would have left me ALONE."

"So what do you want to visit first in Italy? I hope you like Rome."

"I will like it better after Mike picks me up." My tongue slipped and I cursed myself for that. I just hoped that he didn't notice it what I said but by the look of his face I don't have much hope.

"What do you mean after he pick you up? Does he knows we are going in Rome? Did you contact him?" His voice was calm but not good calm, deadly calm instead.

I imagined myself being interrogated in a small dark room with a light on top of my head and the Italian mafia guy asking me where is the money. Stupid imagination, I watch to many movies.

"Yes I did contact him. I opened the airplane window, grabbed a dove, wrote a message on his leg and told him to go and find Mike." He just looked at me like I lost it. I probably did but I am not telling him that.

"What?" He asked dumbfounded

"How could I contact him when you have my phone and we are in a freaking plane." I raised my voice but I didn't care since we were the only ones in the plane. The pilot couldn't hear us since he was in his cabin flying the stupid plane.

"Ok, I understand that that was a stupid question. Sorry honey." He smiled at me, a smile that would probably melt many hearts but definitely not mine.

"Good to know that we are clear about something." I said playing with my hand happy that my  slip didn't made him suspicious.

"I just want us to be happy again since you are my fiancé."

I just chocked on air. Did he say fiancé? After I stopped coughing I looked at him trying to see if he is the one that lost it and apparently it looked like he did.

"Where in earth did you came up with the idea that I am your fiancé?" I asked slow like I was asking Alex to tell me where did he hide my car keys when he didn't want me to go to work.

"The moment you put my ring in your finger." He stated

"First of all you didn't get in one knee and propose me..."

"I can do that." He said getting ready to go in one knee

"Let me finish." I said stopping him from moving from the seat across me.

"Like I said you didn't propose me because we are not together. Just because you forced a ring in my finger doesn't mean that we are together. Second of all I am not even wearing your stupid ring so no we are not engaged and we will never be." I said showing him my hand without the ring on it.

"Where is the ring?" He asked looking pissed.

"I flushed it when I went to the restroom." I shrugged and I felt bad for him when I saw his face full of pain but than I got over it. He was becoming delusional and if I felt bad for him he might think that we are getting back together.

"How could you flush it?"

"Why not, it's just a stupid ring. It represents my past and I didn't want to drag my past in my future." I said calmly. Why didn't he just listen and when did he became so hardheaded.

"That stupid ring like you say represents our marriage."

"Which is over, a part of our past Jack. We are over."

" We are over when I say so and I say never. You are mine Nikki and no other man will touch you because help me god I will kill them if they as much as look in your direction with something else than respect." He clenched his fists together trying to control his anger and I was getting scared. He was transforming into a stalker and an obsessive man. I just hoped that Mike would come in time so that I could leave and put a restraining order for Jack.

We were so busy arguing with each other that we didn't notice that we had already landed. I didn't want to throw a fight afraid of what Jack's reaction might be. He looked like someone else and I didn't want to tempt my luck for now. I grabbed my luggage and my bag but Jackass like the gentleman that he was he carried everything himself. I put my sunglasses on since it was summer and it was pretty warm and Jack had done the same. We looked like a regular couple minding our own business as we made our way to the limo that was waiting for us outside the airport. I climbed in the car trying to be as far away from him as possible but he just didn't get the clue and he sat right next to me and grabbed my hand holding in it in his. Instead of feeling safe and cherished, I felt scared. My hand was lost in his and I realized that if he wanted to he could easily hurt or kill me. I just wanted to get away from him.

"Singore and signora Ryder! Welcome to our hotel. We have the best suite for you." The Italian guy said in front of me but I just ignored him and was looking around searching with my eyes for a phone and for anything that would be helpful when I would try my escape."
I didn't even notice when the elevator doors closed and when Jack opened the suite doors and we got inside. I didn't care how beautiful everything looked like because I just wanted to get away from there as soon as possible. I wanted my freedom and my life back.

"I called ahead so that they could buy some clothes for you since you only have the ones that you have on. Check the closet and see if they fit you. You can have everything you want. If you don't like the, we can go shopping later this afternoon." I nodded and went to the closet happy that I would at least wear smothering else since I had almost two days in the same clothes and without taking s shower. I opened the closet and I froze. Not because in front of me were beautiful expensive clothes but because in front of me was a white bridal gown.

"What is this?" I pointed to the offensive piece of clothing

"That's your wedding gown." He said like he was telling me the weather it's sunny

"I am not getting married!"

"Yes we are. It would be romantic to get married here. He said while undressing to only his boxers.

"What are you doing?" I said turning away from him so that I would look.

"Getting ready to take a shower. Want to join?" His voice sounded hopeful.

"No!" I said firmly

"Don't be shy. After all it's nothing you haven't seen before and you will have the chance to explore it again after our honeymoon." He laughed but to me that didn't sound funny, actually was scary

"I am not marrying you and I am not having a honeymoon with you." I insisted

"We will get married tomorrow. And I expect a honeymoon. Sooner or later we will sleep together." He said turning away and going to what I assumed was the bathroom.

"Over your dead body." I said silently.

A /N
So do you guys still like Jackass? No? Thought so...
Sorry if it's short but I have to go to class :(

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

917K 15.3K 29
(Previously titled: Maybe It Wasn't Love After all) Luna Jackson had a great marriage. Key word Had. Her marriage officially started falling apart af...
Billionaire's wife Da Baby

Narrativa generale

505K 13.4K 49
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...
Abandoned Da NoraGrande

Storie d'amore

1.4M 31.7K 44
"I only married you because I feel sorry for you! Now, get out of my life and never come back." Join Melissa Evans, a 17-year-old girl that came fro...
6.3M 247K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...