Gayshin Impact - Headcannons...

By ImAmazingIGetIt

Anything related to wlw in Genshin Impact; Will have very inconsistent updates. Requests are open! (In need o... More

Introduction/Request Page
Amber x Reader - First Flight
Ningguang x Beidou - Denial
Noelle x Reader - Maids of Favonius

Lumine x Ayaka x Reader - Entranced

164 3 0
By ImAmazingIGetIt

(Kind of?) Slowburn Oneshot, Fluff

Art: https://www.hoyolab.com/genshin/article/611022

Spoilers for Ayaka's Story Quest and the Inazuma Archon Quest. I suggest playing it first before reading this chapter

Requested by DeliriumOfTheEndless

Edit: Formatting

Ever since before we had gone into Inazuma, Y/N and I had been dating. It was when I was on my way to exploring Stone Gate was where I had first encountered her.

Flashback to that day

"Lumineee, do you still have some snacks left over? I'm hungryyy..." Paimon whined, clinging onto my arm and pouting, her dilated pupils and puppy face trying its best to convince me. I smiled at her and booped her nose gently

"Just promise me not to devour the whole bag Paimon, there won't be enough by the time we're halfway to Liyue" I handed her the bag and she excitedly took it, stuffing a small portion of the contents into her mouth

Just as I popped a treat in my mouth, I heard a bang, clashing, and shouting nearby, the bamboo swaying from the sudden impact. Paimon and I looked at each other worriedly and rushed to the source of the crash.

We arrived at what seemed to be a Treasure Hoarder camp. The aftermath was disastrous; Tons of Treasure Hoarder insignias and Hoarder equipment were scattered around the campsite. Pyro slime barrels were in pieces as the flames were subduing in the grass. And lastly, a Vision user was standing amid the chaos, noticing us, and waved as they sweatdropped, embarrassment coating their face.

"Eheheh... Hi..?"

"Hhk! It hurts.." Y/N winced as I applied disinfectant to their body, I shushed them and patted their body dry. "Don't worry, it'll only take a minute.'

I continued. "If it isn't too much to ask, may I know your name?" They responded, hitching whenever I touched an injury. "My name's Y/N, I'm part of the Adventurer's Guild but I'm not that experienced. What about you?" I hummed. "My name is Lumine, and that little pixie over there is Paimon. We're traveling around Teyvat to find my brother."

"I can hear you, you know!" Paimon exclaimed. I threw a smug look at Paimon

"Oh my- you must be the hero everyone's talking about, right? Can I travel with you? I kind of know my way around Liyue and the harbor and stuff- I also promise to keep watch every night while you sleep! Pretty please?"

"Yeesh, you don't have to act too desperate! We barely even know each other and that attitude might cost your life if we were pretty dangerous!" Paimon said floated back at us, flicking her finger at Y/N's forehead

"Ack- Sorry, I just got excited when I realized you were the Traveler... I want to know a thing or two from you, and I can assist in finding your brother on the way."

"Hm... Considering you came all this way for me, why don't we give it a shot? "

Present Day

While we were dating, Y/N and I haven't had a formal discussion about poly dating, only bringing it up once or twice in casual conversations then never look deep into it. Who would be that other lucky person to be dating us? Would we ever open our arms to another person in a relationship?

That fateful answer came without any warning nor words when she danced under the moonlight.

From the light of the moon to the roots of the glowing vegetation; Everything made her so alluring. It was difficult to pry our eyes from the scene but yet again, why would we? I squeezed Y/N's hand as we watched, knowing what the other was thinking.

Even before the dance in the forest, both Y/N and I had an interest in Kamisato Ayaka when we first met her at the Kamisato Estate. That interest grew as the time passed, till we were at the Komore Teahouse, quietly chatting at the bar stools near the entrance after a hearty meal with Tohma and Ayaka.

.

.

.

"So.. Kamisato Ayaka... She seems pretty." I muttered, playing with Lumine's locks as she hums in agreement, looking at me and smiling.

"What would you think of having another lover?" She blurted out after a minute of silence.

"Eh?" I looked up at her "You mean- an affair?"

"No, silly! I mean a 3p, a three-way relationship where anyone loves everyone in a special way" She lightly pinched my cheeks and giggled. I whined in response, pulling Lumine's hands away from my cheeks and interlocking them with mine

"Well... If it makes you, me, and her happy, I'd be willing to love you both to death!"

"Pfft- 'her'?"

"Ah- eh- I said her?- N-never mind that!" I held Lumine's hand and stood up, looking back and raising my voice loud enough for Ayaka to hear

"We'll be going Ayaka, Take care!"

Scene transition brought to you by Paimon giving Taroumarou treats

"Hmm, where do we go from here...? What's the plan?" Paimon wondered as we exited the teahouse, not having a single clue on what to do next.

"Travelers, Paimon. Hold on." We heard that familiar gentle voice behind us, accompanied by the sound of rushed footsteps. "Huh, Ayaka?" Paimon looked back. "What's the matter?" Lumine perked up from the sudden confrontation

"Something has come up, and I would like to request your assistance."

She continued "But you ought not be nervous. This is not coming from the Yashiro Commission or the Kamisato Clan. It is my own individual request."

.

.

.

We were walking up the path in Chinju Forest after Ayaka's dance. We were praising her for how stunning she was. Lumine and I smiled at each other, Paimon caught up with it and quieted down a little, smugly waiting at the sidelines.

"Before you go, we have a question to ask," I muttered loud enough for Ayaka to hear while Lumine caressed my hand, continuing where I had left off.

"Would you still be free this week? We enjoyed spending time with you today, and we were wondering if you would like to meet again sometime soon."

"I am available the day after. Did you have something in mind we could do?"

Ayaka listened intensely, being careful not to miss any single detail. "Lumine and I were wondering if we could all cook together at our place. You said a while back that you wanted to try and master food from all over the world and well... We have a handful of recipes we'd like to try with you.." I fidgeted and nervously looked up to her, both of us waiting expectantly for an answer.

"I.. Uhm... I would love to..." Ayaka flushed a bright red, mumbling to herself. "This is the first time I've been invited so casually at someone else's place.."

Lumine smiled brightly and I flashed a grin, in contrast to our behavior a minute ago. "Y/N will pick you up at the Kamisato Estate, see you there!" We waved at each other before parting ways. Lumine nuzzled onto my shoulder humming the tune Ayaka had sung whilst Paimon was talking about what foods both of you planned to make.

.

.

.

Ayaka looked around with awe around the mansion inside the Serenitea Pot, marveling at the unique mix of Mondstadt, Liyue, and Inazuma furniture.

"This house... It looks amazing..."

"Thank you, I'm glad you like it here." I giggled and held her hand, leading her to where the kitchen was with Lumine and Paimon preparing the room for cooking.

"Hey Lumine, Paimon! Ayaka's here!" We walk to where Lumine was and I kissed her cheek. "How's the kitchen? Are we ready to cook?" "It's ready to go, wear these aprons and hair tie while Paimon and I look through the recipe book." She hands me the equipment for Ayaka and me to wear.

As soon as we were done, We headed over to Paimon and Lumine, who seem to be chatting about the dishes they already planned on making.

"Ooh, Ayaka is sure to like that one! Maybe that one too! Andd maybe this and that.." Paimon excitedly says, zooming around Lumine.

"Maybe let's not go too overboard with the recipes, we'll have to start with simpler dishes first so Ayaka can catch up."

"You don't have to worry about that! We have the recipe right here. If anything does go wrong, we'll be here to fix it, right Ayaka?" I placed my hand on her shoulder, and she responds, nodding. "All of you are my friends, so I will put my complete trust in cooking with me."

In the end, we decided to choose Jade Parcels, Mondstadt's Hash Browns, and Sticky Honey Roast. Ayaka also wanted to teach us her style of Sakura Mochi, 'Snow of the Hearth'.

We planned to cook a dish one at a time so that we can take our time teaching Ayaka the certain steps and tips to making each of them as great as they can be.

Due to the kitchen having more than enough people cooking, it's been slightly crowded, hands brushing each other every once in a while and bumping being more often. Lumine had to catch me from falling when she bumped into me, resulting in her holding me by my waist, locking us in a rather embarrassing pose for a minute.

"Does anyone know where the honey is?" "Over there at the 3rd highest shelf." "I think the meat is done- Ah!"

"Ayaka!"

When we were cooking our final dish, Ayaka had suddenly burned herself with the hot pan nearby. I rushed Ayaka to aid her injury while Lumine went ahead to finish the dish so she could check upon us.

"Does it still sting?" I laid a damp towel gently in her palm where she was burned. She nodded, looking away with a hint of guilt. "I really am sorry for cutting the session short because of this.."

"It was an accident. Don't concern yourself with it too much, alright?" I told her while undressing her of her cooking apron and hair tie. "I understand. Thank you for taking care of me..."

Lumine then comes out of the kitchen, sitting beside Ayaka as she examined her wound, worry spread across her face. "Are you alright? The Sticky Honey Roast is finished too." "She's recovering, don't worry love. Thanks for covering for us." I squeezed Lumine's arm, reassuring her.

"Let's go ahead and eat, I bet Paimon's already dying of hunger back at the table."

Lumine snickered, quickly changing the topic. We nodded and went to the table, where Paimon was whining.

As we were about to dig in, I noticed Ayaka struggling to use the chopsticks in her less dominant hand. I tapped her shoulder to catch her attention. "Would you like us to feed you?" She hesitated for a moment before answering quietly, blood rushing to her cheeks "If you are not bothered, then maybe.."

"Ahaha! Open up~" Lumine coos cutely, making the girl blush harder.

Lumine and I took the opportunity and fed her all three of the dishes. Needless to say, she very much enjoyed all of them, making a cute face whenever we fed her a piece. It's not every day you get to see Ayaka as adorable as this, though she tries to hide that by keeping herself occupied by admiring how delicious the meal was.

After bidding her farewells, Ayaka flopped in her bed, reminiscing about everything that happened. From the way you both synchronously fought off the crooks for the silk, to the way you both became protective when she was injured, insisting that you'll feed her every last serving.

Thinking about all of that makes her heart race and her face heat up. Are these what friends do? The intimacy seems more farfetched than she expected. She knows that both of you are a couple, but she doesn't understand the meaning of the advances you two have made. Ayaka sighs, calming herself down. All of these feelings were so unfamiliar and alien to her. But somehow, she wants to know- and do more with the both of you, as selfish as that request may be. But for now, she'll have to cancel most of her tasks, for the time being, seeing that she's unable to do so without her other hand.

"Do you think we went too forward with her? I'm worried."

"Maybee- I think we're still alright though, we'll just have to wait and see."

'-.,.-'-.,.-'-.,.-'-.,.-'-.,.-'-.,.-'-.,.-'-.,.-'-.,.-'-.,.-'

sorry if this first request was a bit too much

i hope this came out as good as you expected, otherwise I'm free to make any changes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
167K 17.6K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
73.7K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...