The She-devils (Sons of anarc...

By Corndog_The_Thug

Naya is a not so normal Tan Australian girl. She grew up with her father in a motorcycle gang and at the age... More

Chapter 1- Welcome
Chapter 2- Well
Chapter 3- Chibs
Chapter 4- Shit.
Chapter 5- You sure.
Chapter 6- Welcome Back.
Chapter 7- Why are you here
Chapter 8- Save her
Chapter 9- One leaves
Chapter 10-Late
Chapter 11-Bye good friend.
Chapter 12- Back Home.
Chapter 13- Hell No!
Chapter 14- All hell brakes lose.
Chapter 15- Little bitch
Chapter 16- Well shit.
Chapter 17- Dick
Chapter 18- Sucker
Dudddees READ THIS...
Chapter 19-Done
NEW FANFIC
Messy.

Chapter 20- 10 years later

1.5K 25 7
By Corndog_The_Thug

Blaze P.O.V.

I hear my phone ringing I grown and roll over Happy because my phone is on the other side of him like damn. why did I even put my phone on his side? I pick up my phone.

"Mrs Blaze Lowman, I have your daughter Mayhem Compton in charming police station she was picked up for drunken disorderly, public indecency, under age drinking and fighting." I roll my eyes at what the officer has to say about May she is 17 and bloody crazy and she just started prospecting for the club.

"Yeah tell her I will pick her in the morning, wait what happened to her Harley?" I ask him.

"That is at the pub Miss." He said then I hung up.

Shit now I have to tell Naya what just went down, she is not going to be happy that kid is just a little shit if ask me. When she turned 16 she had to move in with me because her and Naya have hard Anger issues and just want to punch each other out. It is funny because even as a little kid she was like that too.

I get up and out of bed and I feel Happy move, he opens his eyes and looks up at me. It was the best day of my life when I found out he wanted to marry me and our little men. I ended up have twin boys and man are they like May she is always around them thought.

"What you doin." Happy asked me.

"To check on our sons then I have to go to Naya's and jax's place. May has been picked up by the cops again." I said to him, I hear him laugh

"What did that girl do this time?" He asked me

"drunken disorderly, public indecency, under age drinking and fighting." I said to him.

"Just like her Aunty and Mom." Happy said. With a grin on his face I slap him then

I walk down the hall I walk into Jyes room he is 10 now and man is he crazy. I leave his room and go into Jessie's both boys look the same with dark brown eyes and blonde hair, me and happy have both boys names tattooed near our hearts. My men Happy, Jye and Jessie I am happy that I only had boys like damn I don't think I could look after a girl.

I walk outside and fell the cold air hit me like a tone of bricks, I should have put a jumper on or something this weather is like to cold for me. I think that's what I get for growing up in Australia I guess, I find my clear glasses and ride down the road to Naya's house, I could walk but ain't nobody got time for that. I walk up and just walk in, I knock on her bedroom door though I hear people moving around and a very dead looking Jax opens the door.

"What's going on now Blaze?" He asked me

"May got arrested again." Jax pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Naya that fucken girl got arrested again." Jax called out to Naya, I hear her grown then walk to the door with sweats on and a sports bra on.

"I swear I am going to fucken kick that girls ass, she knows what time to be home and is on the last straw. Why can't see be more like Ashley and become a lawyer or even like Able and finish school or some shit. She is to much like me and it's a pain in my ass." Naya said.

"Well of you two have this under control I am going back home." I said and walked out of the house.

Naya's P.O.V.

I am going to kill that little shit, I told her to stay low and don't do anything dumb but no she has to go do all this shit. Why the fuck does she have to be so much like me, it would have been better if she was like Ashley and became one of the best criminal lawyers that this country has seen. Then I need to remember that she is her own she dose what she wishes.

"Naya, you shouldn't say that I am sure she always feels like shit because you say that too her every time she fucks up. You and I both know that she is going to take the head of the table and this is her way of showing you that she can do it and we know she can." Jax said to me, Okay so he has a point

"Fine." I said then went back to bed, I will pick her up in the morning.

I wake up and hear people yelling in the kitchen, I put my sweat pants on and a white top then walk into the kitchen and see a pissed off May yelling at Ashley she must have come back in the morning and I have no idea what Ashley is doing here.

"ASH I AM NEVER GOING TO FUCKING BE LIKE YOU." I hear May yell at her.

"I never said that, all I said is that you should start acting like a good kid and do something useful." Ashley said to May.

"DO SOMETHING USEFUL HUH, HOW MANY KILLERS HAVE YOU SAVED FROM DEATH ROW, THATS SO USEFUL. I did my best in school but that shit never worked out for me like it did for you and Able. I am the one with anger problems and it makes me even more fucked up then I already am." With that she walked out the door got on her Harley and rode away.

I walk in and see Ashley sitting at the table and drinking a coffee, she looks over at me a smiles a sad smile.

"She used her phone call on me, I was only in oaktown looking after this case so I thought why not help her and man she is a piece of work." Ashley said and laughed.

Jax came down soon after and gave Ashley a big hug and told her that she should see Able he really dose miss her when she has to go away to help other people not just us, She has to making a livening somehow.

"Ashley what was that fight about?" I asked her. She looked down at her hands and then looked up at me.

"I told her she should go back to school and met people." She said back.

"Then May said that anyone that comes near her ends up passing away that's why she hasn't dated since Ethan because he got caught up in the blow back last year." She said after that.

Before I forget I tell Jax to go get Kodie, she is a Daddy's girl and being 7 she has so much sass. With blue eyes like both of us but she got my Mums brown curly hair. Everyone loves her as much as all the only kids that we have running around now it is so cute seeing them play together.

"Naya, I'm going to club house." Ash said then jumped in her 1969 Chevy impala I got that for her when she turned 16. She loves it and everyone thinks that she is some gangsta not a lawyer but she loves the bloody attention.

I know I need to talk to May and I know that she is hurting, but I don't know how to talk to her not anymore she has changed so much in this past year because someone wanted her dead but the gang didn't find her they found her boyfriend of 5 years both went to the same high school it was sad seeing her like that for so long.

Frankie P.O.V.

I wake up to go get Alex Jr his food, I know he would be up at this time because he eats just as much as his dad. We all call him Tig Jr because both are so alike he might only be 9 but I know that he is going to be like his Dad in so many ways.

We also have a little girl we named her Jade because of her green eyes and black hair it just makes he look so pretty, she is a daddys girl though which i love seeing thae because i never had that when i was little.

"Alex, Jade and Tig get your asses here now i have made eggs for ya'll." I yell out to all of them and i hear them all running down to where the kitchen is with big smiles. Jade is 3 so her Dad carried her down and Alex looks puffed out like damn.

"work up a sweat little man," I hear May say. What the hell is she doing her i would think that her Mum would have told me or something. Everyone knows that her and Naya have some fucked up problems but thats becasue both have big anger issues.

"May" Alex yelled and gave her a big hug, she has always been good with the kids in some ways it is so cute seeing them together.

"Hey Auntie Frankie." May said then put Alex down and walked over to tig and gave him a kiss on the check.

"so girl what happened this time with you and your mother." May looks at and closes her eyes.

"It wasn't Mum, this time it was Ash she always wants me to do somthing like her to get away from the club but she doesn't know that i can't just walk out, i didn't go to good schools like she did i never even did good in school the only A i got was in Art and that shouldn't even count. I just feel like she looks down on me and i hate that so much." May said looking so done with Ash right now.

May dose have a point i mean Ashley didn't have a good life but she always pulled her head in and got back to school work and i think with Mays anger problems she is just making her life more shitting as she gives on and i don't think she should be doing that. May has helped her out with a lot of shit like when she was getting bullied, May put a stop to that.

I think Ash needs to see where May is coming from she grew up like this, Ashley did too but Naya made sure that none of mthat really happed I feel sorry for her it is not easy being the princess of The She-Devils.

Que's P.O.V.

Me and Opie have had twin girls and both alway suck up to him hard it is so cute. We have been staying in the clubhouse because we really don't want a house and i know that my girls will be safe here. This place dose look better with all The She-Devils stuff around not just the S.O.A. shit lying around.

I hear talking outside and so does Opie and he gets up with me and we walk out, i look up and th clock and it is still early on the moring we are always the only ones here at this time so who and what is her now.

We walk to the bar with out guns in hands and fine Ashley and Able getting it on. ontop of the bloody bar haven't they heard of something called a bed. When Opie sees what is going on he dose not like it one bit. He has always seen Ashley as the little girl that still needs help with her homework not help with taking off her bra.

"Ashley, get off of that bar right now." I hear Opie say.

Able looks up and him and man dose he look like his Dad, he can also act like him as well and everyone knows that these two have the biggest on and off relationship that anyone has ever seen.

"Sorry Uncle and Auntie i guess i just couldn't help myself once i seen her face i just jumped in and didn't stop." he is too smooth.

"i would say its okay but what if Maddy or Sky walked out of the room what they think if one of them seen their Able with another girl it would brake their hearts so get changed and find a room but not straight away talk or something." Opie said to them.

I look at Ash and she walks over and gives me a big hug, she better I haven't seen her in so long we all miss her around here but she wants to make something of herself not just be a girl in a patch and you can see how pissed that makes May.

"Que, I need to talk to you about something." Ashley said then sat down at the bar and got herself a beer. Well it is beer o'clock somewhere i guess and puls thats the first thing i grab when i get up anyways.

I look at opie and he takes Able to go wake up the girls and get them ready for school both of them really love him like as a big brother and we will always know that he will be there for our baby girls.

"What is it girly?" I asked her, she look down at her hands and then up at me again.

"It's May, she is in more shit then she is telling us. Like this is bad i thought it was just little shit that she dose all the time but this time was different, she has beat a girl so bad that she can be getting time for that and i can't help her too many people seen her lose her shit. I can do the meantal disorder thing but i know that she will hate me more then she dose if i tell people that and i know that the courts will make her talk to someone." Ashley said to me. i just looked at her shocked we have all seen May mad and it is not a good look on her.

"The only one that has ever helped her was Etham and he is gone now which is the clubs fault, I don't even know if it is okay for her to still be here maybe she should go home and have a brake from this place but we all know that she will know leave at all. Have you told Naya yet?" i asked her, thats when she out her hand in her lap again and didn't even look at me.

"Ash you need to tell Naya like right now."

I watch her walk out the door and to the car that we all got her not just Naya and drive away she better go tell her. The struggle of being a lawyer at her young age is real.

Trip P.O.V.

"MUM, WAKE UP NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW." I hear my 10 year old and 8 year olds yell in my ear. i get up and look at both of them and man did that make them run, the oldest Mason she is a little fighter and she knows what happened to he and she might have not even been here so she is always grateful and so am i. The little one is Cain and man he is a pain in my ass like damn he looks just like his Dad, See juice was wrong I had a baby girl first not a boy.

I see the father of my kid and loving Ol' Man siting on the table and dring a cup of coffee while Cain plays at his feet with some toys that he likes to play with. I hear the door bell go off so i walk up to it and find and panting Blaze trying to get some air into her fucked up lugs. We only live down the road from the club house and we like it that way.

"You- need- to- come- now." she waves at me to follow her.

"Just wait let me grab ther kids." I run inside and tell juice what blaze told me we both grab the kids and run oout the house and down to the club house.

All i see is a very pissed off May thoughing shit at Naya, this isn't going to well they might fight I have seen Naya though a punch and her but May blocked it but this with my going off at her Mum it really does brake my heart.

"Que take all the kid inside they shouldn't be seeing this." I say to my sister, she nods her head and walk in the club house will all of them.

"CALM DOWN MAY LOOK AT YOUR LITTLE SISTER YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS TO HER." I hear Naya yell at her I look over at May and now she is just standing and watching as Kodie walks inside with the rest of the kids.

"Mum this has nothing to do with them, all I do is try to get better and try to be a good kid but every time I do someone has to piss me off. I tried in school to get good grades like Ash and Able but I was never like them. I am so sorry that I am not good enough for you mother." She said the look of shock runs over her face.

She looks at the ground then back up at May and laughs at her, why in the living hell is she laughing can't she see the pain that she has put her kid though.

"Everything is about you all the time May, way dose it always have to be about you all the damn time. I think you should just get over Ethan's death and move on to something better. Like damn you have work in the work shop and shit like that but nooo you always have to feel sorry for yourself." Every single on of us looks at Naya.

What the hell is going on with her she is never like this she sounds like her Dad and man we don't want that to happen. Jax looks like he wants to punch Naya in the face but no May beats him to that though and punches her own mother in the face not just once but 5 bloody times.

We watch Naya stand back up and gets her in the gut and knocks her down but then May stands back up and kicks Nayas feet in and then she looks over her mother and says 3 words we didn't think would ever come out of her mouth.

"I hate you, I have never thought of myself until now I have always looked after your kid and helped out as much as I could I was always there and I will always be around but I will not be the same to you mother. I will always love Jax as a father but you right now are not mother of mine." She said then got on her bike a road away.

We all look at Naya and put our heads down, Jax and Gemma can deal with her what she has just done is so wrong I never knew that she would do something like that and I don't like it at all. She better start feeling bad and if she doesn't I swear to god I will beat the shit out of her myself.

Mayhems P.O.V.

I ride and ride to the place that keeps me calm to the place where I can be myself Ethan gave, I am a badass but we can cry too when my mum told me what she did it hurt a lot and maybe one day we can get over but not right now I am just not feeling it.

I stop my bike and go up to it and sit down I kiss the head stone and say sorry softly, I always told Ethan everything with the club and what's going down. He knew when I was sad and lonely and he was the only one who could make me happy.

His Mum never liked me though because of who my father was and that my auntys brought another gang into charming but i know she just wanted to look after her son and when he died it was all my fault and I don't hate her because she blams me i am happy she dose.

I know now not to bring anyone else into this life of hate a death. I still love my family but i have gone though too much not as much as Ashley but everyone always seems to love her more.

Ashleys P.O.V.

What she did was not cool, May needs to see all that Naya has done for us and we all know that alot of stuff can be alll about her. Yes i have over come shit but most of that is because of Able and i think what he is to me was what Ethan was to May.

Everyone told her that he isn't good for this life but the heart wants what the heart wants, yes she has always been there for me and i will forever be grateful for that because she is the one who can though punches. Half the peopel don't even see them coming until they are on the ground and i love seeing her do that and she know that i can't fight and the fact is i just hate to fight.

I want to find her and talk but i know that she isn't going to talk to anyone for awhile.

Jax's P.O.V.

We are one big fuked up family

THE END

Thank you all for reading my story i really do want to write on about May but i dont't know if anyone would want it or do they like how it ended you guys are so cool and awesome and Nice thanks for all the reads like i never knew anyone was going to read this and if you do want a second book comment or chat to me you can also email me if you want at teparty13@gmail.com

if you have any ideas or something like that you guys have really helped me with this I have 2 other books completed if you want to read them. I hope you have liked this book

Comment

Vote

Fan

Thank you
-Te

P.s my heart broke finishing this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 10K 35
He was the clubs enforcer and she was the mother charters princess. They're completely different. He was cold hearted, she was the most caring person...
22.6K 446 17
Mckenna Munson was just your ordinary twenty-eight-year-old living up life until her only enemy, an ex-boyfriend comes back into the picture. Now tha...
16.8K 1K 19
| Happy Lowman x OC | When Tessa stormed into the Sons' clubhouse one Friday night, looking for Happy to tell him that he had to come back with her...
112K 3.3K 43
| Happy Lowman x OC - completed | When Tara Knowles moved back to Charming after ten years living in San Diego and Chicago, she didn't move back alon...