blessed - jjk fanfic

By unfaz3d

โ‡ข "๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" "๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ... More

000- cast
I- important info
001- death & rebirth
002- blessings & curses
003- sticks & stones
004- cuts & scrapes
005- memories & positivity
006- jewelry & karaoke
008- faces & thieves
009- pain & comfort
010- rebirth & death
011- wepons & emotions
012- groups & chats
013- blood & bullets
014- happiness & birthdays
015- black & white
016- crystals & stones
017- shrines & thrones
018- pride & remembrance
019- age & requirements
020- good & bad
021- friends & enemies
022- fight & flight
023- trees & smoke
024- me & you
025- dreams & nightmares
026- bases & balls
027- students & teachers
028- mediums & sources
029- light & dark
030- finale & supplementals
X01- interviews & fame
X02- tuna & uno
X03- suits & glass
X04- crack & texts
031- trust & lies
032- who & why
033- waves & branches
034- dads & death
035- swords & heaven
036- strength & bravery
037- wounds & friends
038- trains & anger

007- heroes & sorcerers

15.6K 687 640
By unfaz3d

"(Y/N)"

yuuji mumbled, dragging out the last syllable of your name. both he and megumi were resting their heads on your shoulders. the car ride was a bit longer than expected due to late-night traffic, and you were the closest pillow for them.

"yo." you responded, eyes still on your phone screen.

"can you sing me a song?"

"and why would you want me to do that?"

"because i like your voice and i'm sleepy." he grabbed your arm and cuddled it like it was a stuffed animal. crossing his legs, he nuzzled closer to you.

"as much as i understand, you really shouldn't fall asleep right now."

"please, just one song. how about 'sure thing'?" you rolled your eyes and chuckled, remembering when the two of you sang miguel's "sure thing" on the top of your lungs when it played during karaoke last night.

the car bounced as your group passed a speed bump. this made megumi's soft, yet unkempt hair brush against your cheek, reminding you of his presence.

"why the hell are the two of you so tired?" you wondered, finally turning off your phone. megumi hummed in response, not moving a muscle and yuuji stayed silent. "guys, i'm for real. you have to wake up."

the two boys groaned at your suggestion and only applied more of their weight on you, making it nearly impossible to move.

"i'll buy you food." megumi stated.

"okay." you smiled stopped trying to escape at his offering.

"me too?" both yuuji and nobara, who was sitting in the front ("as a queen should") asked simultaneously. the boy only grumbled, not giving a clear yes or no.

"if he doesn't get you two food, i'll buy it." you answered, resting your head on megumi's pillowy locks.

"thank you, love." nobara said, and you felt yuuji smile against your shoulder.

"teens are so expensive these days." ijichi mentioned.

°°°

once we had reached the detention center, you and the other first years were given your instructions. one of which was to not engage with the cursed spirit.

"crap." you mumbled.

"what's wrong?"

"gojo has my gum." you told megumi.

"text him, we don't know how strong the curse could be."

"where even is he?" yuuji wondered, kicking a pebble in his path.

"he is on a business trip." said ijichi.

you sighed, knowing that it's highly unlikely that he would be able to bring you your supplements from wherever hell he was.

but then again, he's a god amongst men. he can pull something out of his ass.

_____________________________________

crusty white dog 🧿_🧿🤞

favorite student💅
satoru gojo.

crusty white dog 🧿_🧿🤞
yes :)

favorite student💅
can i pls get my gum back? :)

crusty white dog 🧿_🧿🤞
no can do missy :(

favorite student💅
WHY?

U COULD HAVE WARNED ME
THAT ILL BE ON A MISSION
TODAY?

crusty white dog 🧿_🧿🤞
*i'll :)

tbh the mission was spontaneous

ur becoming too dependent
on it sweetie :/

favorite student💅
DON'T CALL ME SWEETIE
TILL I GET MY SHIT BACK

DAMNED YETI

crusty white dog 🧿_🧿🤞
ouch😭 was that u talking
or megumi?💀

favorite student💅
(y/n) mother fucking (l/n)

how is this gonna make me
a better sorcerer?

crusty white dog 🧿_🧿🤞
first and foremost it will
make u a lot stronger 💪👈

favorite student💅
your unnecessary emojis are a
daily reminder for me that
ur literally pushing 30

crusty white dog 🧿_🧿🤞
🥲✋IM SORRY OKAY

favorite student💅
*i'm :)

crusty white dog 🧿_🧿🤞
☹️

BUT if things ever do go south

i'll give it back to you immediately

favorite student💅
🤨

i don't feel safe with that—

crusty white dog 🧿_🧿🤞
you will be fine! stop
worrying 😭

i gotta go, tell the rest i said hi😉

_____________________________________

"gojo is a bitch. let's go." you announced before marching headfirst into the building. "wait! ijichi!"

"yes?" he was still standing in the pathway, waiting for us to enter the building before going into his car.

"you don't happen to have gum on you?"

"i have peppermint!" he smiled cluelessly.

"yeah, forget it." you groaned, making your way into the building with the other first-year sorcerers.

the truth is, gojo gave ijichi a pack of your gum in case of emergencies but was instructed not to give you any by him.

a decision he will soon regret.

°°°

"WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!!"

"WHERE'S THE EXIT?? WE WERE JUST THERE??"

"would you two CALM DOWN!?" you yelled over the newer first year's panicking. your head felt like it was burning and their screaming wasn't helping. 'remind me to punch gojo for taking my shit.'

"it's okay." megumi pointed at his dog. "he remembers the smell of the exit and entrance."

at this, nobara and yuuji pounced to pet the hound. he stayed there for a few seconds before coming to you and rubbing his head on your legs.

"i think he likes (y/n) more than he likes us." nobara pouted.

"her blessed energy makes her blood run a lot warmer than other people, so naturally, animals are more attracted to her." 'he can also sense how stressed she is right now and is trying to calm her.' megumi thought.

you crouched down to pet the dog, who gave you a wide smile. "thanks." you whispered, grateful for his worry. "let's keep moving guys."

°°°

"holy shit."

"it's okay to assume these are the three people." megumi said solemnly. the foul smell of death was nearly unbearable, along with your preexisting headache.

yuuji walked up to the only body that seemed intact, pulling at his name tag. "i'm taking this body home."

"huh?" nobara questioned, visibly disgusted by the sight.

"it's that person's son." you remembered the woman who was crying for her son, tadashi.

"we need to confirm if the other two people are alive or dead." megumi announced. "leave the body."

"when we looked behind us, the path we came from disappeared. we don't have any leeway to go back either."

"we aren't coming back, yuuji." you said softly. "we gotta leave him and keep going." he didn't react to your words and continued to look for the easiest way to carry what was left of the man's body.

"oi, leave it." megumi snatched yuuji's jacket to lead him away from the scene. "i don't care about rescuing people i don't even want to help. especially if they are already dead."

"the hell do you mean?" yuuji grabbed megumi's collar with a firm grip, snarling up at him.

"this is a reform school, you know? that guy was driving without a license and hit a primary school girl on her way home from school..."

"itadori." using blessed energy, you separated the two from each other's grasp. megumi noticed that your voice was slowly getting hoarse. 'was the cursed spirit getting closer?' "i understand that you want to save people, lead them to a fair death. but what if one of the people you save ends up being a murder."

"THEN WHY?!" yuuji yelled. "WHY DID YOU TWO SAVE ME?!"

"ugh, cut it out!" nobara called out. "there's a time and a place for—" before you could turn to her, she was gone. almost as if she had disappeared.

"kugi...saki?" yuuji spoke.

realizing that he wasn't at your feet anymore, you asked, "meg, where's the jade hound?"

"huh? i don't—" the two of you gasped once you faced the wall. the sight of only the head of dog you've known for years splattered on the wall. no body.

though the jade hound was shy, he was brave. it hurt to see that his final expressions in life showed pure fear, an expression you've never seen on him before. instant denial filled your veins.

muffled yelling echoed around you. your hearing only returned once you faced your friends again....

and laid eyes on a special grade cursed spirit.

you have been facing spirits since you were a child. yet, for the first time, you were completely frozen at the sight of this one. you felt a cold droplet of sweat travel down the side of your forehead.

your senses were in overdrive, and you needed to snap out of it.

'snap out of it, (y/n).'

'come on, think!'

'do something!'

"damn. that's one ugly ass curse." you blurted out.

painfully slowly, megumi turned his head to you. "are you deadass right now?"

"i mean, did she lie?" yuuji snickered.

"up high!" raising a hand, you awaited for yuuji to give you a high five.

but you were sucked into a portal before he could react.

and you kept falling...

falling...

falling...

falling...

falling.

*

a/n; might fuck around and leave yall on a cliff hanger 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 618 10
IN WHICH, This story follows a young lady, known to physically 18-years-old, with an accident that happened and never forgotten, choosing not to talk...
1.8M 71K 50
โ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ฎ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค...โž Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
833K 27.7K 90
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
810K 14.5K 59
[ COMPLETE โœ… ] *+:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+**+:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+**+:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:+ โ–REQUEST IS FOREVER CLOSED! โ–A collection of oneshots of the pretty bois from jujutsu kaisen ...