The Symbol Of EVIL Deku

By Akram2908

This is my first story so don't get your hopes high as for the rest of the story... JUST READ THE DAMN STORY! More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Just some questions + some random shit
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Just a quick question for a new story idea
The Pokemon story is out!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 8

2.2K 26 24
By Akram2908

Izuku Pov

It has been a week since we attacked the USJ and kidnapped Izumi and things has been going well except for Izumi but she slowly starts to enjoy Nomus pounding. I think her slut self starts to show though i think it's her true self.

(A/N that's how Izumi looks but with blue eyes and a bit of blond hair)

Uncle Aizawa is enjoying with Kurugiri some Whiskey, since Kurugiri told him that he is Shirakumo he's been happy and drunk. Kyouka and i got closer too... i think i will confess my feelings to her but i am still scared about it i mean what if she leaves us when i tell her how i feel...

3rd pov

Garaki: "Can you stop thinking about love for a second and help me!?" Garaki said a bit annoyed.

Izuku: "Sorry i'll help you!" Izuku said a bit scared of the angry doctor.

Izuku: "What are you planning to build anyway?" Izuku asked as he puts the box with stuff in it on the table.

Garaki: "It's gonna be a big surprise now leave i need my mad scientist power for this!!!!" Garaki said as he pushed Izuku out of the lab.

After Izuku was thrown out of the lab he walks to the bar where Aizawa and Kurugiri were talking.

Kurugiri: "I'll tell you Shouta this Whiskey is better" He said pointing to his favorite Whiskey.

Aizawa:  "Yes it's okay but not as good as this one" Shouta said while pulling out his Whiskey out of his sleeping bag.

Izuku: 'Better not disturb them when they speak about their Whiskey problem. Where is Kyouka?' Izuku thought as he starts searching for her. Izuku walked for a while until he found her staring at the monitor where the livestream of Nomu and Izumi is.

Izuku: 'She seems like she's deep in thought' Izuku thought until he heard her speak.

Kyouka: "The fucking bitch starts enjoying this to much, she deserves a way worse treatment than this for what she did to Izuku." Kyouka said as she looked angry at the monitor.

Izuku then proceeds to walk in.

Izuku: "Hey Kyouka, i was looking for you everywhere" Izuku said with a smile on his face

Kyouka: "Hey Izuku what do you need me for?" Kyouka said while thinking 'When i see his smile everyday now then i am in heaven.'

Izuku: "Well i was thinking if you wanna do something today?" He asked hoping she would say 'yes'.

Kyouka: "Yes!- i mean i have nothing better to do than watching the slut enjoying herself with Nomu" Kyouka said.

Izuku: "Yeah the worst part is that the Nomu won't last long anymore they've been fucking the whole week long." Izuku said disgusted that he is related with this slut.

Kyouka: "I know right it's like she wants to dry him out" Kyouka said jokingly.

Izuku: "Hehe yeah you're right" Izuku chuckled as he looked at the screen noticing that her handcuffs are gone.

Izuku: "That fucking slut!" Izuku said angry as he starts walking down to her. Kyouka than noticed it too and runs after Izuku.

As they both reached the and opend it the Nomu falls to the ground.

Izumi: "Well hello there dear brother here to join Nomu here?" She said with the crazy smile. Izuku noticed that the Brain of the Nomu is destroyed.

Izuku: "I should of taken your quirk..." Izuku said as he looked at the dead Nomu. Even though the Nomu was a stupid creature for Izuku Nomu was part of his team.

Izuku: "Why did you kill him he would of passed out in an hour!" Izuku said while getting angry.

Izumi: "Well as he was smacking my perfect ass the thought of you fucking me like crazy came in to my might and i got so angry that this happend god how i wish that would be you dead on the ground." Izumi said with a crazy smile. After that she looked at Kyouka.

Izumi: "Don't think that i forgett about you. HOW DARE A FLAT CHESTED BITCH LIKE YOU HURT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL OF THIS WORLD!" Izumi screamed activating her quirk ready to kill them.

Izuku: "First you killed my Nomu and now you dare to insult Kyouka!" Izuku activated his All For One Full Cowl Version (A/N still didn't come with a name for it up)

Izumi lifted the dead body of Nomu with her quirk and throws him at Izuku. But Izuku dodged and was now infront of Izumi. Izuku quickly put his hand on her face taking her quirk. After that she was out cold, Izuku chained her to the wall again.

Izuku: "Kyouka are you ok-!" Izuku then sees the dead body of Nomu on Kyouka, he then realized that Izumi didn't throw the Nomu at him but at Kyouka.

Izuku: "Kyouka!" Izuku then rushed to her cheking if she's hurt bad.

Izuku: "Kyouka are you ok do you here me? This is all my fault if i just knew that she planned this then-" that's when one of her jacks stops Izuku from speaking.

Kyouka: "Yes i'm ok my head just hurts. This not your fault ok i should have payed attention but..." Kyouka says but stops right away.

Izuku: "But what?" Izuku asked.

Kyouka: "Never mind just help me up i need to lay down for a bit." Kyouka says.

Izuku then lifted her up carrying her bridal style.

Kyouka just blushed when he did this but immediatly drifts in Izuku's arms to sleep.

~Time Skip~

It's been a few hours since incident and Garaki didn't took the death of his 'masterpiece' well.

Garaki: "NOOOOOOOOOO HE WAS LIKE A SON TO ME!!!!!! I'LL KILL THIS WHORE!!!!!!!" Garaki screamed full of driven by mad scientist energy.

Hisashi: "I didn't expect her to kill him, well like fahter like daughter i guess" Hisashi said angry remembering how All Might destroyed his life.

Izuku on other hand layed Kyouka down on her bed pulling a blanket over her and everything and layed his head down on the bed drifting to sleep aswell.

After an hour Kyouka woked up and noticed that dhe was laying in her bed.

Kyouka: 'He carried me here' Kyouka thought as she saw her cru- i mean her best friend sleeping with his head on the bed. Kyouka coulnd't help it and go through is hair.

Kyouka: "He looks so cute when he sleeps." Kyouka said with a peacefull look on her face.

Izuku: "You're cuter" Izuku mumbled in his sleep.

Kyouka has now the reddest face in the world because she only now realized that she said it out loud.

Izuku slowly woke up and looked at the embaressed girl infront of him.

Izuku: "Are you feeling better now?" Izuku asked

Kyouka: "Yes thank you for carrying me" Kyouka said with a small blush on her face.

Izuku: "Is everything ok Kyouka you look so down?" Izuku asked his cru- i mean best friend.

Kyouka: "It's just... do you see me as a girl?" Kyouka asked Izuku.

Izuku: "Yes, i mean it's quite obvious that you are a girl" Izuku said a bit confused by the question.

Kyouka: "Why am i surprised that you don't get it... it's just everyone sees me as a boy even my own parents that i was born as a boy but what they got is this small chested bitch here that's why they were never at home only on tour..." Kyouka says with tears welling in her eyes ready to burst.

Izuku didn't even hesitated a second and brought the girl in his arms. She then let her tears on Izuku's chest out.

Izuku: "If they saw you as a boy then they are blind and stupid. You're the most prettiest girl in the world." Izuku said.

Kyouka: "You are just saying that to make me feel better." Kyouka said still in Izuku's arms.

Izuku: "No every word i meant is true for me you are the most beautifull and funniest girl in the world nothing will change that do you understand." Izuku said as hugged her tighter. Kyouka was listening the whole time to his heartbeat to see if he was telling the truth but this is Izuku he isn't capable of lying.

Kyouka: "Thank you Izuku" she said with pure happiness that she couldn't controll her next movement. Kyouka put both of her hands on Izuku's cheeks pulled him to her and kissed him on the lips. Izuku couldn't believe what was happening. After Kyouka pulled away she realized what she did and starts immediatly to blush like crazy while her jacks go everywhere.

Izuku: "Why did you do that?" Izuku asked still couldn't believe what happend.

Kyouka: "Are you really that dense? I did it because i love you" she said the last part as silent as possible but Izuku heard loud and clearly.

Izuku: "WOHOOOO!!!" Izuku pulled Kyouka in a tighter hug let them fall on the bed. They both were laughing because of Izuku's reaction.

Izuku: "I'm sorry that i did that what i meant to say was i love you too" Izuku said as this time he pulled Kyouka in for a kiss. The kiss lasted long but like all living creatures they needed air.

Kyouka: "That was..." She said breathing heavy.

Izuku: "Wow" Izuku finished the sentence for his now girlfriend.

Kyouka: "Couldn't have said it better my cute mumbling boyfriend" Kyouka said as she was laying on Izuku's chest.

Izuku: "Never in my life did i think that i would get a girlfriend" (A/N: "better believe it i didn't think i would get one too but look at me now i still don't got one" sad Author-kun noises)

Kyouka: "Better believe it... say now that we are together now do you want to do something crazy?" Kyouka asked with a devilish idea in mind.

Izuku: "I'm listening" now he was curious.

~Kyouka explained her devestating unforgivable plan~

There was an uncomfirtable silence after that.

Izuku: "Were do we get the strap on?" Izuku asked

Kyouka: "Easy Author-kun would you be so nice?"

Me: "Only this one time"

~Time Skip~

The door to Izumi's cell opend in stepped Izuku and Kyouka both smiling like crazy.

Izumi: "What do you want got another Nomu that has bigger cock than you?" Izumi said with a smug face not knowing what she got into.

Izuku: "You have two choices." Izuku said with dead serious.

Izumi: "And they are?"

Izuku: "Remember what you said to me when i released the Nomu?" Izuku asked in mocking voice

Izumu: "I said i would suck your dick but then i saw how big the Nomu was and be both know that you got a small dick heck even Katsuki is problably bigger than you before he got One For All and let me tell you he grown from 1 inch to 6.5 inched when he's hard and he fucked me so good! Oh just thinking about it makes me horny!" Izumi moaned.

Izuku: "Here are the two choiced either you be a good girl and suck my dick or get the surpise." Izuku said

Izumi: "easy i'l-" before she could say anything Izuku starts speaking again.

Izuku: "And let me tell something first the guy who you harassed at the entrance exam was me remember the guy who you said to 'Wow you're so big! Mind giving a sad girl a ride with your hung horse'." Izuku said as he waited for Izumi's reaction.

Izumi was in thought for one second but her ego got the best of her.

Izumi: "Sorry but i don't suck a fagotts cock" she said as she spits on the ground.

Izuku: "Well it's your lost let's get started Kyo." Izuku said as he looked at his girlfriend.

Kyouka: "On it Izu" Kyouka said as she jumped in Izuku's arms and made out of with him.

🍋Lemon Warning🍋

Izuku and Kyouka having a make out session while taking their clothes off leaving them only in underwear.

Izumi: 'Fuck look at those muscels and this bulge in his pants maybe i should- No! I made the right choice' Izumi thought slowly getting wet from the scene infront of her.

Izuku took Kyouka bra off only leaving her in her pantys.

Kyouka: "I know they aren't much b-" Kyouka got silenced by Izuku who sucked on her boobies.

Izuku: "Don't worry they are perfect" Izuku said as he starts sucking on her breasts

This goes on for a minute untill Izuku took of her pantys and layed her to the ground. Kyouka spreaded her legs ready for what was coming. Izuku layed his head between her legs and started eating her out. Kyouka moaned from the pleasure she's getting.

Izumi: 'If i only could touch myself... No i have to stay strong!' Izumi thought while watching the scene infront of her.

Kyouka: "It's not fair that i'm the only one who get's satisfied!" Kyouka said as she pushed Izuku away.

Kyouka: "Izuku please stand up" Izuku did as she said.

Izuku: "Allright but-" Izuku couldn't finish because Kyouka used one of her jacks to silence him.

Kyouka then looked at Izuku's bulge and pulled his boxer down only for getting  hit by 'little Izu' His 12 inch long member was standing proud infront of Kyouka's

Izumi: 'This can't be why is he so big!' Izumi thought regretting her desicion.

Kyouka: "Wow Izuku you're so huge!" Kyouka said amazed and starts giving Izuku a Handjob. Going his shaft up and down untill she starts sucking on the tip. Izuku felt the greatest high right now. Kyouka tried to get the whole thing which she succeed doing. After that Izuku pulled his member out of her mouth ready for the main course but Kyouka stopped him.

Kyouka: "Wait i think we need a little more lub for that." she said pointing to Izumi who tried desperate to touch herself.

Izuku: "Are you sure about this this was not part of the plan?" Izuku asked.

Kyouka: "Don't worry just ram your cock down her throat untill she is knocked out." Kyouka said touching herself from the idea.

Izuku: "Allright if it's that what you're want" Izuku said.

Izumi hears steps coming closer untill she looks up seeing Izuku's dick.

Izuku: "Last chance" was the only thing Izuku said.

Izumi: "Allright i'll do it just because i want to show that i can suck better dick than this small chested bitch." Izumi said proud of herself.

Izuku: "How dare insult my girlfriend!" Izuku screamed putting his cock in her mouth and starts face fucking her extreme untill she passed out from the lack of air. Izuku then proceeds to give her cock slap and spits on her face.

Izuku: "Accept it you're just a whore hungry for cocks."  Izuku then walked to Kyouka who whas now really horny.

Kyouka: "Izu i'm ready now." Kyouka said spreading her legs for her Izuku. Izuku of course no time and started as gentle as possible not to hurt her to much. This goes for a few seconds until he broke through her hymen.

Kyouka: "aaaaagh! Could you please wait for a minute." Kyouka screamed in pain.

A few minutes later

Kyouka: "Allright you can continue know" Kyouka said ready to go.

Izuku then pulled his lenght back in Kyouka and starts 'smashing' her.

Kyouka: "Izu go harder!" Kyouka managed to moan.

Izuku then goes harder and faster with every second.

Kyouka: "Izu you're so big!" She moaned as her boyfriend smashed her pussy.

Izuku: "Kyo i don't think i can last much more!" Izuku groaned.

Kyouka: "Cum inside of me!" Kyouka moaned

Izuku then cums inside of Kyouka and falls to the ground next to her.

Both were breathing heavy on the ground snuggling next to eachother.

Izuku: "Now that we are finished ready for the surpirise?" Izuku said with a devilish grin.

Kyouka: "Of course let's fuck that slut up!" Kyouka said with a devilish grin too.

As Izumi woke she felt something going in her ass in and out. As she looked behind her she found Kyouka wearing a strap on fucking her ass.

Izumi: "What are you doi-" Izuku then silenced Izumi with putting his cum dripping cock in her mouth.

Izuku: "Just shut up and clean my cock" Izuku said as he again ram his whole lenght down her throat again and again.

Both of them fucked her untill Izuku came down her throat which of she passed out.

Izuku: "Let's finish for now and start torture her until she breaks tomorrow." Izuku said while putting on his clothes.

Kyouka: "How do you plan on torture her?" She curious asked her boyfriend.

Izuku: "We let her watch Dragonball Evolution and everytime she cringed we give her an electro shock untill she breaks." Izuku stated.

Kyouka: "Wow i don't think that the electro shocks are necessary for that" Kyouka said jokingly.

Izuku: "Hehe maybe you're right she will get them anyways" Izuku chuckled.

Kyouka: "But a movie doesn't sound bad right now" Kyouka said wanting to watch a movie and some cuddling with Izuku.

Izuku: "Well dad wanted to watch with me all Star Wars movies wanna join?" Izuku asked her.

Kyouka: "Star Wars i always wanted to watch those!" Kyouka stated excited.

Izuku: "Well what are we waiting for? But at first we should shower." Izuku said.

Kyouka: "Together" she said with small blush while tapping her jacks together.

Izuku: "If you want to" Izuku couldn't help but blush st her cuteness.

(A/N Here we are again! If you wanna have an chapter extra where All For One, Izuku and Kyouka react to all the Star Wars movies let me know!)

That's all folks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.1K 17
WARNING. May contain lemon. This is my first fan-fiction. Don't be too mean. comment any mistakes. Any requests send me a message. I do not own the c...
38.2K 642 11
After WATTPAD!!! had decided to delete this story OUT OF NOWHERE, I and many reader were distraught!! So I'm making a remake of the story from the gr...
30.4K 1.5K 47
The first couple of stories are kinda bad, I wrote them almost a year ago, please cut me some slack. The short stories, and mini stories I pride myse...
115 21 19
This is my first full story so I hope you enjoy it :)