Tempted|18+

By KweenJ_

{Book 1} Juliana is a 23 years old, foreign exchange student who won an IT scholarship in the U.S. Determine... More

A/N & Main Characters
𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒚 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒓
𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔
𝑨𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏
𝑵𝒐 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔
𝑬𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉
𝑲𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅?
𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒑
𝑬𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅?
𝑨 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏
𝑻𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒅
𝑨 𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒆-𝒊𝒏 𝑱𝒐𝒃
𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎
𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑻𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔
𝑻𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒑
𝑫𝒓𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒅
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒚
𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒓 𝑳𝒊𝒆𝒔
𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒕 1
𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒕 2
𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑫𝒐𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒂
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒂 𝑷𝒕2
𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒕𝒔
𝑺𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑨 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒔
𝑺𝒕. 𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒊𝒂
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕?
𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔
𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔.5
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑺𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝑫𝒂𝒚𝒔
𝑨 𝑲𝒊𝒄𝒌
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉
𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒖𝒔
𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒂
𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆
𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝑰 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑻𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒅 2
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕
The End....or A New Beginning
What if?
Book 2
Thank You For 500k

𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚𝒔𝒔𝒂'𝒔 𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚

29.4K 1.2K 880
By KweenJ_

(Juliana's P.O.V.)

/Pre Birthday Party/

Lyssa's birthday is in less than 2 days, so right now Mell, Lyssa, and I are sitting in the villa living room try to plan out what we have to do and who is gonna do what.

Oh, the villa, when Ceasar bought me here I swear I fell in love all over again, the house sat near the Cas-en-Bas beach. There was even a trail behind the house that leads to the beach, a private part of the beach. his villa was the biggest and most beautiful gift I ever got.

"Julie"

"Huh?" I said turning to the girls

"The cake, it's kinda late to order one what are we gonna do ?" Lyssa asked

"Oh don't worry about that, I'll bake and decorate one," I said

"Are sure people would come to this?" Lyssa asked Mell nervously.

"Girl Caribbean people not going a miss no party when they know they can get free rum"

"True that," I said laughing

"Speaking of rum... how much are we gonna buy and way we getting money fuh that?" Mell asked, "Or we robbing Cea "

Cea is what Mell calls Ceasar why you might ask because Mell says that everyone knows that everyone in the Caribbean has a nickname and since he's with me he deserves one. Pulling out my wallet from beside me I gave her 2k USD.

"Woi all this?" she asked

"Nah, spend about 3 thousand in rum and keep de rest fuh yuh self," I said already converting the money in our local currency.

"Yuh sure ?"

"Yes Mell," I said laughing at her reaction

"Okay just making sure inno"

"Okay, so I guess everything is set," Lyssa said getting up.

"Mhmm," Mell and I said at the same time.

.

.

.

/The Party Preparation/

Currently Ceasar and I and running around in the kitchen. I'm putting the cake into the fridge and he's running in and out of the kitchen commanding some security he brought in and finishing cook some of the meals for the party.

The security men he brought in are for the safety of our guests and to help Mell finish decorating, the only problem we having is that Mell keeps arguing with them in English but these men only understand Russian. so Ceasar has to run out and translate everything in the same tone for them to understand.

Lyssa and Ace left the house early this morning to spend the day together and have some fun. Once I finished putting the cake in, I tapped Ceasar's back, when he turned around, he grabbed a handful of my ass and kissed me.

"Tell them to leave I'll finish help Mell out"

"Mm, da babe" he letting me go and going outside and talking to the men. Throughout our time together I learned that ' da' means yes in Russian.

Once he came back inside, he kissed me again before I left to go outside.

When I finished helping Mell set up all the balloons and tables, we took a step back and looked around. Everything was gold and white, the bar was set up for the bartender and the DJ station was ready for the DJ to come.

"We did good," I said to her

"Of course. I'm going upstairs to get ready, we have 2 hours and you know I like to take my time," she said walking away.

"Baby" Ceasar called

"Yes," I said turning to him

"Head upstairs and go get ready, I got everything under control here."

"You finished cooking?" I asked

"Yes, my love and don't worry about taking the cake out. I and the men will handle everything else," he said trying to get me upstairs

"Baby-"

"Juliana no! Go on " he said in a serious tone.

"Fine," I said walking past him and heading upstairs to our room

/Let The Party Being/

When I got to our room, I stripped off my clothing and walked straight into the shower. After that, I did my make-up, make sure my hair was fixed to perfection. I decided to wear it natural since I'm home, having it down and free always made me feel free like I'm just going where the ocean takes me.

Walking out of the bathroom I grabbed my clothes and threw them on... as if she sensed me finishing, Lyssa and walked in the room and said...

"Hey, I'm home. I'm going to get ready see you in a bit, okay "

I nodded my head to her and continued fixing my outfit. I had on a black bathing suit with a sheer skirt, I didn't really put shoes on because I mean, my feet will hurt plus I wanna feel the sand.

When we went shopping Lyssa suggested that we should all wear back to match. Mell thought she was joking but she looked at us like how those bridezillas look at their bridesmaid. I agreed to it because I knew the party was starting around 4 and the place might still be hot.

/Julie's Outfit/

Walking out of the room I saw Mell coming out with a huge ass black hat on and a black sarong-like thing to match her bathing suit.

"Okay miss girl we see you. Especially, when you got that big ass hat on" I said walking up to her.

"Shut yuh ass, you just jealous I look hot as fuck." she snapped back

Laughing, I said, "You do look hot as shit"

"I know bitch, anyways I going downstairs and get one of them Russian man to take some pics for the de gram," she said walking down the stairs.

/Mell outfit/

I walked behind her, laughing at the way she was practically running down the stairs. When I got outside I saw Ceasar welcoming people, he had a baby blue shirt on and some white shorts.

Walking over to him, I asked "Way you change your clothes?"

"Oh baby, this is my wife," he said turning to me and kissing me on my cheek, "I changed in the bathroom downstairs. Go change now !"

"No way and I'm not married yet bud," I said walking off to the bar and swaying my hips, I knew he was staring at me.

When I got to the bar, I order my drink and looked over to the table, and saw how Ceasar and the men set up.  They did a pretty good job not gonna lie. Everything was on the ends and the cake stood in the middle.

"Ceasar... Julie!!!" I heard someone shouting

Looking back I saw Ace, who was wearing a white shirt and some tropics print shorts, stomping my way with Ceasar hot on his trail.

"What going on?" I asked

"Your daughter is ' what's going on'..."

"Woi calm yuh self mi ain't have no daughter yet and what did Lyssa do ?" I asked

"Carlyssa has on one of the most ridiculous outfits ever! I swear to god anyone lays an eye on her I'll kill them sir" he said lowly to Ceasar

Laughing, Ceasar tapped his back and said "Don't worry about the outfit son, they wouldn't change even if we asked them to "

"But Mr. Ivanov you should see.."

Just as he was going to say something Lysaa came outside and everyone started clapping, turning my head to her I saw what he walking about.

Yup she wins, sis looked hot no fuck. I can see why he was pissed, Lyssa had on a black and gold two-piece with sone gold and black chains around her neck. And let's just say that sarong wasn't hiding her goods.

Ace stormed his way to her while she was just rolling her eyes at him, I saw Mell walking up to him and it looked like she was telling him to cool it. I looked over to Ceasar who now had a glass of rum in his hand, raising my bows, I silently asked him why.

"I feel his pain..." he said

I laughed and wrapped my arms around him. Once Ace had cooled down the party started and more people started to come in. Some girls were showing Lyssa how to whine while Ace was punching the air.

I walked near Ceasar when some girl came up to him and asked for a dance from the red man. I told him that he can go and enjoy the experience but he told me he rather shoot himself in the face than dance with someone other than me.

The party was going good, around 6 we sang happy birthday for Lyssa while she cut her cake, Ceasar and I even went on the dance floor had our self a little whining session let's just say that I could've felt his hard-on and had to stand in front of him for the rest on the night.

As 7 reached some people were now coming and then shit went downhill. Akeem decided to join us.

"Eh, way de birthday girl" he yelled through the crowd.

He had a bottle of Henny and a big bouquet of roses in his hand. Ace came to Ceasar's side immediately and said

"Sir, just say the word and I'll blow his head off"

"Cool it, yall be acting like yall in the mafia or something, this ain't Wattpad bud," I said.

Akeem walked over to Lyssa and handed her the things in his hand and then he kneeled down and kissed her hand. She said thank you and came our way with him walking right behind her.

"Here, I did not forget you, baby," he said walking over to me and handing me something from his pocket.

Looking at it I saw it was the first gift he ever gave me, it was a gold chain with our initials on it.

"Ah never forget who break yuh out," he said lowly for me and Ceasar to hear.

"She only needs to remember the person who is gonna wife her" Ceasar snapped back at him.

Akeem just laughed and said "Yuh right bredda but yuh daughter might remember me when I hit it after tonight"

Before I knew it Ace was on top of Akeem beating the shit out of him.

"STOP!!" I yelled

When they stopped some guys pulled Akeem up and the security helped Ace up. Akeem looked at me, smile, and nodded his head before he left. He knows I know what he meant by that...

"This is not over," I said to Ceasar.

"I don't care I'm not scared of some kids"

"I know but we have to get everyone out of here," I said concerned

Mell came up from behind me and said "I'll go it"

She walked over to the DJ station and yell "Eh shoot out, everyone out!! "

And as soon as she said that everyone started running to their cars, I ran out to the front of the house to make sure everyone was okay and leaving safely. I looked back to see Ceasar, Ace, and the security team running about. Then suddenly I heard screaming.

Looking to the road I was Akeem and his crews in their cars with their guns out, he winked at me and I ducked down immediately. Soon as I did I heard gunshots ringing through the sky. Looking up I saw Ceasar's foot in front of me, he was shielding me from anything incoming shots. I closed my eyes until I heard a crash and the shooting stopped.

Getting up I saw Ceasar and the others with their guns out, turning to the car I saw the guys laying there, and on the road was Akeem just laying there. I looked at Ceasar with my eyes wide, he had blood dripping from his upper arm. The security was running to the car and helping the guys out. As soon as I turned to run to Akeem, Ceasar held me back and pulled me into the house.

He looked at me pissed, rolling his eyes, he looked back outside and then back at me. Putting me inside he slammed the door in my face, his face said he was angry as fuck but why.. what did I do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 574 43
"𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 ,𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙪𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚 . 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮�...
431K 15.2K 25
Blossom and Bloom Graceful and Tender - She couldn't believe her ears, or her eyes. Her husband, the man she loves, the father of her unborn baby, wa...
480K 9.6K 86
Maeve Wilson is a 21 year old single mom to her little 4 year old son Atlas. She got Atlas when she was only 17 and only got through it all with the...
2.3K 90 16
Havana is all grown up now and is ready to seek the world of hardships and different adventures. Well she gets just what she asks for when one night...