The side effects of Marcus Ki...

By rosavet

"He captivated me... before i fell"...❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥 Violetta Clove, Had a life that was simple and normal... More

Authors Note
Cast
Title Tracks: Songs
Prologue
Ch 1 The seperation
Ch2 Fate
Ch 3 Bachelorette Party
Ch 4 Seeing an Angel
Ch 5 Meeting the Devil
Ch 6 The Chase
Ch 7 The capture
Ch 8 Dinner Date
Ch- 9 No intention of being friends.
Ch- 10 Denial
Ch- 11 My Stalker
Ch- 12 Fitting Room
Ch-13 you know you want to...
Ch-14 Why did i agree to it?
Ch- 15 Trouble follows me
Ch-16 Drenched in blood yet looked so holy
Ch-17 Cant resist.
Ch- 18 The lion's Den
Ch-19 Deal
Ch-21 Dangers of my world.
Ch-22 Surrendered
Ch-23 Mafia's Daughter
Ch-24 Take you dancing
Ch 25 Awaken from Fantasy
Ch 26 Its Never Easy
Ch 27 He has Natalie
Ch 28 she's With Henry
Ch- 29 Dangerous game your a part off.
Ch 30 A spectacular wedding with tears and heartbreak
Ch 31 Epiphany
Ch 32 Find you
Ch 33 Have to let go
Ch 34 Same old day in surgery
Announcement

Ch-20 Succumbed

1.5K 32 2
By rosavet

A little bit dangerous-CRMNL

Violetta POV

Darkness covers my eyes. I could feel the cold wet ground. I was ready for my end. When he came upon me. His touch was a sin.

He smelled like cigarette and gun fire, the smell both mesmerised and gave me chills.

My feet's froze and I couldn't move. The gun shots fire one after another.

"Jump!" He screamed at the top of his lung to me.

A bomb blasted behind me. I screamed and sat down covering my ears, with my bloody hands.

I am going to die! I will die. I repeated, constantly in my head. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I wanted to fade in the darkness as i knew there is no escape.

"Violetta!" A voice pulled me out of the darkness.

"Jump! I will catch you!! Jump!" He screamed at me.

I opened my eyes, looked him. His head was bleeding and his white shirt was tainted red of his blood. Everything was red except his ocean blue eyes. Looking deep into mine.

"I will catch you, Violetta, jump..." he said again looking deep in my eyes. Somehow i felt calm and everything slowed down. I trust him.

I closed my eyes and ran jumping off the roof into his strong arms....

How a normal date turned out this way?

Let me rewind ....
——

I turned on my hair dryer and started blow drying my hair. I just got of the shower, still wear silk my bath robe, one side falling down exposing my bra. Not that I cared. I was alone in my room. The soft breeze from the opened window filled my apartment. I was sunny a while  ago go but now it's cloudy.

I hope it doesn't rain.

My phone immediately rang.

"Hey sexy, how was the shower?" The voice spoke. I didn't had to guess twice. I knew who it was.

"Are you spying on me Marcus?" I said putting down the dryer. "Wait how did you know I was in the shower?" I cautiously looked everywhere in my room for hidden cameras.

The voice laughed,". There are no cameras in your room. look outside your window."

Huh? Whats this now?

I saw a drone flying right above my windows. "So you were spying..." I signed. "You don't have any boundaries do you?"

"I don't when it comes to you." He chuckled," I just wanted to Deliver something. But, my timing was incredible. Seeing you walk out of the shower all smoking hot and—"

I didn't wanna hear his fantasies so I interrupted him,"what was the delivery?"

"Wait..." he paused.

The drone came inside my room. I saw it was carrying a small bag. "Look inside the bag." He spoke.

"Okay..." I hesitantly Opened the bag. It had a small box inside. I took it out and opened it carefully. As soon as I peeked it open the shine of the beautiful diamonds crystal blinded me. There was a card too. For the fire she is, deserves these.

It was a beautiful and gorgeous. It was not something cheap. From the looks like it, it worth millions!!

I put the phone to my ear. "Marcus are you crazy?! That must have cost you a fortune! I don't need something like it." I tried to scold him.

"It's my gift to you. You have to accept it. No returns."

"No way! I am not taking it. It's to priceless!"

"My dear, i don't care. Either take it or throw it away. Cause I am not taking it back, when it clearly meant for you." He remained stubborn.

"You like getting your way don't you Mr. king?"

"Certainly, ." I felt useless to argue with him anymore. He is like a child. I could feel his grin from the phone.

"What the gift though?"

"It's my way of inviting you to dinner tonight."

"And where are we going?"

"My restaurant. Les mares. Pick you up at 8, be ready and wear something the bracelet..." he ended the call as soon as he finished giving me orders.

So bossy!

The drone flew out too.

I didn't even had a chance to deny him. Although, I did agree to give him one dinner. So no backing out now.

I went to the mirror to dry my hair again.

I know, it's shocking. I succumbed so easily?

What changed?

Well all i could say that, he was right in some way or other. What he told me during the dinner last night was not wrong. I had Henry yet, I can't deny Marcus presence.

From the moment I saw his eyes. In the bar . They captivated me. He is nothing that a sane minded person would look for in a relationship. He is trouble, danger, cocky, possessive, likes being in control, and I know being with him will only cause me pain, heartbeat or even killed. But, I can't ignore him anymore.

I tried to deny and resist him all I could past few days and at the dinner. But I just can't help myself.

I don't plan to fall for him. I don't plan to hurt Henry but when he is with me I forget the world.  In his world, I was at an inch from death, but also never felt more alive.

I remember telling him, I won't fall for him. Yet can't resist his charms. Sometimes about him, pulls my heart strings. Maybe he is right, I am not that timid shy women, not the kind to settle for ordinary, I want passion that consume me. The addictive love. The danger and thrill. The power, it's overwhelming yet so fulfilling.

Wait did I just agree to him?

Yes! Now I declare myself certified crazy.

All I know, he is something that got my feelings messed up. He make me want more. More than Henry. I was doomed from the time I treated his wounds. Like. A. Moth. To. A. Flame. He. Drew. Me. In.

He makes me question everything.

The sane becomes insane.

I am getting deeper and deeper. And I can't pull out without understanding my feelings. This not a rendezvous with a stranger anymore. If my feelings and relationship with Henry is on line. Our 5 years. My first love, in on the edge of the cliff cause of him. I have figure it out my feelings before breaking hearts or hurting someone. Nina was right I don't kiss someone unless I was in deep with Henry. Then what changed. And how?

And if you ask me ... if I am this deep why do I struggle? It's cause of Henry. He was once my everything and now too. I will not throw out of the window our relationship on a fling, I need to be sure.

With that thought in mind I got ready.

I wore a simple and elegant white dress. White was my colour.

And like clock work at 8pm a car came down my apartment. I went down taking the purse in my hand.

I kept my phone back at my room. I had a huge fight with Henry this morning. And I was not in mood to talk to him at the moment.

Hey! Don't judge me. I am human too.

It was not my fault. I called Henry to talk to him. Maybe mend us. But he had a mood of his own. He started shouting that I interrupted him between work. And this work excuse is going on for months now. But, I knew his schedule. It was his day off. And how I am ungrateful for all he does. Which means calling Nina to keep me in check. Yes, It was romantic one once but now, he treats me like a child. Constantly on supervision. I questioned , where did the fun loving Henry go? He was so sweet and caring towards me, now he can see nothing but his work.

Whatever I don't wanna get into this at the moment.

Nina and Luke were having their date. So I didn't disturb them.

I came out the apartment. Marcus open to the car door for me. "Thank you, but I can do it on my own you know."

"If I let that happen then, I wouldn't be a gentleman will I?" He laughed.

"Are you now?" I raised a eye brown taunting him. My eyes scanned him too. He wore a white T-shirt and a leather jeans accompanied by black denims. Just handsome as ever.

He got in the divers seat beside me. "I should say Violetta, you never let me breath. "

"What you mean?" He started the engine of his farari.

"Your attire got me breathless again." He complimented.

I rolled my eyes. "Your so honey- mouthed Marcus."

"Only for you. " he smirked. "I do like it that your wore my gift."

I glanced at bracelets he gave me. "Well, I couldn't just throw it away..." it's millions of dollars worth, and I liked it too.

Within minutes we reached the restaurant. It was beautiful cozy yet luxurious place. The place was made of glass. He owns this?! Wow!

He opened the entry door for me," after you."

The place was empty.

We sat down and ordered food. The server poured us red wine. Our table was beautifully arranged. How come on other guest are there?

I gave up and asked him," Marcus, where are other people?"

"I booked the whole place for the evening. I didn't like anyone disturb my time with you," my mouth opened wide.

"You booked the whole place?!"

"My tiger, I own the restaurant. I can do whatever I want." He have one of his seductive smirk. His phone rang. He looked at it agitated He ended the call.

I dug my face in the glass, sipping wine to white my blush. "I thought your bodyguard might be joining us." Noticing we were alone. His men were not here to hover. Not even Vincent?

Our food came. "Salmon for the lady accompanied with tiramisu." The server kept the plates.

"I am impressed but, all these things are not gonna make me fall for you." I said to him.

"Let me correct you. Your already fallen. I am just helping you to understand your feelings better." He said taking a sip of his drink.

"Your confident... or just cocky."

He smiled. "Both." His phone rang again. He cut the call.

"I still don't understand Marcus..."

"What is it your afraid of Violetta?"

"Your mysterious, and dangerous. We are so different from each other. I don't know how is ending up together be safe?"

"It's never safe, we together are fireworks and cosmic war. That's how much we crave each other."

His phone buzzed again. He put in silent and kept it inside his jacket. "You know you can pick it up, "

"I am not gone waste any moment in a phone call when you sitting next to me ... dressed so divine."

I blushed hearing his response," how do you always speak like that?! Don't you get embarrassed?"

He chuckled," Again, Violetta. Only when I am with you I am like this. You bring out a side to me I thought was long dead." His face became serious.

I could tell his memories of past haunts him till date.

I cleared my throat. "Do you know I have a boyfriend? "

"And..?" He said it like it didn't mattered.

"And Henry is my first love... everything first!" I took a bite of my desert. "So you know—" I couldn't finish the sentence as his lips were on mine and his tongue sharing my desert.

He didn't gave me any warning.

His hands went deeper in my hair, making it messy. I was trying to push him off but it was fútiles, his strong arms didn't let me surrender nor escaped. I was breathless now.

At last he separate from me.

"Marcus! You gotta stop stealing kisses from me!" I protested.

"I told you Violetta, I don't like hearing another Man's name from those lips when your with me."

"Your serious!" Asked him dumbfounded.

"Yes."

I tried to calm myself down and cool my hot burning cheeks. "Your really incorrigible Marcus."

"I take it as a compliment." He looked deep in my eyes,". As far as it goes for him being you first... I want to be your last. In everything." Again his words captivated me.

He kept his glass down and walked upto me giving me his hand," care to dance?"

I didn't even gave him any reply and he swept me off my feet. The musicians took noticed and started to play melody.

We danced to the melody. I forgot all my worries and fight with Henry. He always manages to put me in a trance. I kept my head in his shoulders.

"Violetta stop struggling and surrender to me. Let me steal you. Take you far away from the world. Somewhere just us two. Lost in paradise..."

"Marcus I...."

He looked into my eyes. "I have fallen for you Violetta, head over heels. "He took my hand and put it on top his hard chest. "See this... it keeps spending up when I am with you. I can't control it nor myself. " he paused. "Be truthful and don't think of anything just close your eyes and tell me who do you see."

I didn't argue and did what he asked. I closed my eyes and the thought that consumed me those eyes. The captivating blue eyes. His face. Marcus."

I opened my eyes. "Who is it?" He asked.

My heart ran a marathon. All i could think was him. All my heart ran and skipped a beat for was him. My body craved undeniable was him. Is wrong, didn't matter. Henry? I don't know anything... can't think anything. Only thing I knew that I fell for the devil infront of me.

Did I just fall in love?

I succumbed... to his world.

"Marcus ... I—" I was going to speak when, the bullets showered from windows breaking the glass. I screamed and Marcus took me in his arms covering me from the broken glass.

What the hell happened?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 27.9K 54
14 years ago two year old Violet King was kidnapped from her family sending them spiralling as they search the world for her. Present day Violet "Si...
807K 21.8K 46
"With the hand that was around her waist, I pulled her towards me and put the other hand around her neck. I kissed her passionately, as if my life de...
13.3M 306K 34
❝Violet tell me to stop and I will ❞ the feeling of his soft lips igniting flames throughout my body, my lower half becoming warmer every second I f...
1.5M 46.4K 46
"Jellyface" A deep voice stopped me. A deep sexy voice if I may add. My body straighten up. My mind went blank. I wait for what happen next. "You can...