Walk With Me

By AJ_Readley

Tommy Sallow is onto better and brighter things. After working a small hometown beat in upstate New York, he'... More

~author note~
Prologue
1. Never Too Far Away
2. A Mean Right Hook
3. Delicate
4. Home Again
5. Her Voice
Bonus Chapter: Girl From the Coffee Shop
6. Game Strategy
7. The Many Facets of Silence
8. Law of Distraction
9. Old Friends and New Acquaintances
10. Powers of Perception
11. Broken Promises and Empty Apologies
12. A Side of Salsa
13. Unspoken Words
14. Impressing Pretty Girls
15. The General Population of Women
16. Gray Area
17. Getting Back Out There
18. Get the Girl
19. Not a Tommy Blue
20. Sallow Style
21. Let Your Hair Down
22. Howl It Out
23. My New Favorite Place
24. Mine
25. False Hope
26. Out of Sorts
27. Ready to Run
28. Sinful Thoughts
29. Vanilla Chapstick and Lemonade
30. Movie Night
31. Wrapped In Magic
32. Unwrapped With Pleasure
33. Not the Same
34. Unexpected Guest
35. Jumbled
36. Still Something Left
37. Ugly Parts
38. Treading Water
39. If You Love Her
40. Go Fight For Him
41. A New Chapter
42. Chocolate and Her
44. Heat
45. Walk With Me
46. White Flag
47. Pieces of the Past
48. Fireworks
49. Picking Up the Pieces
50. Shift Change
51. Girls Night
52. A New and Different Love
53. On Top
54. Light
55. Moody Hotness
56. All That Matters
57. Not Scared
58. Nothing Left
59. Never Should Have Left
60. Always Here
Epilogue: How Sweet It Is
~new story update~

43. A Blissful Combination

3.2K 211 31
By AJ_Readley

By the time we get to the hotel, the sexual tension between us is higher than the Empire State Building. I can't think straight. I could barely back out of the driveway and we almost forgot Amber's bag on the porch. She told me to stop and I slammed on the brakes.

"My bag is on the porch."

"Fuck. I'll go grab it."

Her shivering laugh was to die for. "Forget it. I don't need it, just drive."

"Are you kidding? You're gonna need a change of clothes," I laughed with her, jumping out of the car and darting up to the porch. I threw the bag carelessly onto the back seat and when I slid back into the driver's side, she was leaning over the center console, waiting for me with an eager smile.

"Warm my mouth up with yours please," was her simple request.

"Shit, okay." I was all too willing to oblige, connecting my lips to hers and tasting the lingering cocoa on her tongue again as it tangled with mine.

Chocolate and her. A blissful combination.

Amber's fumbling with her key card now outside her hotel room door, yammering about how she can't concentrate with my hands all over her but I'm not moving them. They live here now. Get used to it, woman.

The door barely has time to shut before I grip her waist a little tighter and do a spin move to face her, pressing her up against the wall with a touch more force than I intended. Her eyes widen, lips parting slightly with a soft gasp. For a split second, I wonder if it was too much, if I was too rough with her. But I'm rewarded quickly with her answer as she grabs the collar of my shirt, pulls me closer to her and devours me with another kiss.

Fuck, I missed her mouth. It doesn't seem to matter that I've managed to lock lips with her a handful of times since she got here a short time ago. I don't think I'll ever get sick of the feeling that rushes through my body when we kiss.

Her fingers glide up my neck and into my hair as the kiss deepens, the slow brush of her tongue turning me inside out and all I can think about is getting closer to her. My hands slide up her stomach, gathering the material of her t-shirt as I go and feeling the soft creamy skin underneath. She unlatches her mouth from mine, the softest whimper pouring from her when our lips are momentarily separated, but her arms raise like a reflex to let me take her shirt off.

I capture her mouth again, fast as lightning as her tongue sweeps mine, slow as molasses. Warm, agonizingly soft as she thoroughly explores my mouth and I attack hers right back, commanding myself to slow down and match her pace, revel in it. But the sensations are driving me mad.

I want to taste her, feel her, touch every part of her body. I want to make her mine, properly. Finally.

My hand drifts down between us, fingers yanking at the waist of her pants. "Amber," I mutter against her lips. It's a request, a warning, and a dose of unadulterated need all rolled into one.

"Tommy," she breathes. "I need you, too."

As I reach down and grip her thighs, she floats right up into my arms, her limbs wrapping around me like the perfect last piece of the puzzle that completes me.

She's everywhere. Fucking everywhere. Her lips are on mine, my hands are all over body. There's no resistance from her, no holding back as she surrenders her body to me, much like she just did with her heart on the front porch when she told me she loved me. She doesn't just love me though and that makes all the difference.

She trusts me. And the mere thought of that inspires me to assure her that I can be trusted. That I'm a good man for the job, the one who will take care of her in every way possible, filling in the gaps left by the one who came before me. And I can't lie, there's also that burning desire in me to make her feel like she's never felt before. Pretty fucking sure I'm the man for that job, too.

The deep desire to be inside her and the way she seems to reciprocate that intensity is significant, intoxicating. I can fucking smell how aroused she is right now, feel the warmth and eagerness of her need for me and I've never wanted anything more than to give myself to her entirely, take all she has to offer in return.

When we get to the bed, Amber's legs untangle from around my waist as she drops to her feet and sinks to the floor, unbuttoning my pants and working the zipper, carefully navigating around the rock hard situation behind it.

I hear a moaning sigh fall from her lips as she pulls my cock free from the cotton cage of my boxers and it makes me want to pat myself on the back. She's seen it before and, judging by the sound she just made, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say she missed it. The sensation of her hand wrapping around my length is almost too much though. Her hold on me feels like silk, her just right tantalizing grip driven by her desire for me, and this whole thing is about to be over way too quickly if she keeps moving her hand like that. Fuck.

I pull her back up to me, plant my lips on hers. The rest of our clothes disappear in a heated daze and I push her gently onto the bed. As she shifts up along the sheets to make room for me to join her, it becomes painfully clear how fucking dark it is in this room and that's just not going to work for me. I need to see her, all of her.

Her caramel gaze travels to follow my movements as I reach for the lamp, turning it on and taking a proper look at her, my eyes skating slowly across her naked body, memorizing every inch of her, head to toes and back up again.

She's flawless. Every delicate curve and muscle, the alluring swell of her perfect tits. Glossy eyes, dewy skin, and the prettiest sheen of pink on her cheeks.

"Fucking beautiful."

The sweetest, hungry smile tilts her mouth as I crawl on top of her, letting my tongue do the rest of the talking as it glides along her skin. Kissing, nipping and sucking all the parts of her I've only fantasized about until now, basking in the ones I've seen before but missed so much. I can't get enough of her. The soft moans fleeing from her mouth and the accelerated pace of her breathing are my new favorite sounds and the feel of her fingers desperately dragging down my back awaken something primal in me. I need to be inside her.

Dipping my hand between her thighs, I gently feel around her slick folds. She's fucking soaked. My eyes drift up to hers but she's looking down between us, following the movement of my hand. I bring it up, tasting her on my fingers and enjoying the sweltering look on her face as she watches, licking her lips and squirming beneath me.

"Tommy," she whispers with a small laugh, arching her hips up to meet mine. "Get inside me, please."

I bury my smile in her neck, trailing more kisses along her collarbone and up her jaw as I line my throbbing cock against her warm, wet entrance, ready to give her what she's demanding of me.

Grabbing one of her hands in mine, I intertwine our fingers and press into the mattress above her head. When I shift my gaze back to her face, her eyes are closed, her chest rising and falling eagerly as she anticipates my next move.

"Look at me," I mutter, almost tripping on the words in this fervent swirl of passion we're lost in.

Her eyes flash open to meet mine and I push into her, pulling the sexiest fucking groan from her mouth as her legs latch around me, her free hand circling my back, fingernails digging into my skin.

With every thrust inside of her, getting more and more lost in this fire between us, it becomes increasingly more clear that I'll never come back from this. It doesn't matter how prepared I was for it, how good I knew this would feel with her. I'm finished.

It's not just her body fused to mine like she was created to fit around me. It's not the desperation she's clinging to me with or the feel of her smooth, glistening skin against mine. It's not the hot, heavy breaths or the sighs of contentment spilling from both our mouths right now as we fuck. It's not just the sex, the heated lovesick passion after such a long time of dreaming, hoping, wanting, waiting for it. Nope.

She's in my head, nestled into every thought, word, and deed from here on out. Her soul is tethered to mine, and my heart pumps in her hand. I couldn't take it back if I wanted to. And I don't want it back, I never will. It's hers and she can do with it whatever she pleases. I can say that with unquestionable confidence, too, because I know all she'll ever do is take care of it and I don't want the damn thing anymore if this is how it feels in her tender grasp.

My name falls from her lips on a moan and I push harder, deeper inside her. It's then that she makes that sound, the one that completes our exchange of hearts and bodies as we melt together in this room, the euphoric current between us permeating the air.

It's that gravelly, nearly incoherent groan. Caught somewhere between a scream and a sigh, not as breathy as a moan. It tells me I've hit that part inside of her body that no one's ever gotten to before. She's mine.

Her walls convulse around me as she comes, bringing me straight over the edge with her, and we collapse into a tangled mess of tired limbs and labored breaths.

Finished. I repeat, I am finished. She may be mine but I'm hers, too. I have been since the moment I laid eyes on her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 883 31
Paige a young mum of two having to start over again, can she find love again or will her past come back in the shape of her ex? Oh, for the love of g...
1.2M 37K 35
Mystique Amberson is a Senior in high school and lives with her older stepsister who has never had to work a day in her life and after she became eig...
825K 14.3K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
185K 9.2K 39
Sugar McKenzie and August Wakefield couldn't be more different - Sugar, a meticulous, caring, but lonely paramedic and August, a charming former real...