Ronniecoln Week 2021

Від KythMarquez

These are just a bunch of one shots for this years Ronniecoln Week hosted by Sunny Eclipse. ALL RIGHTS RESERV... Більше

Day 1: Pranks
Day 2: Music
Day 3: Skateboarding
Day 4: Comfort
Day 5 & 6: Presents & Visiting Each Other
Day 7: Anything I Want (in short, one-shot that I made for today:) )

AUTHOR'S NOTE

823 5 2
Від KythMarquez

Hello, welcome to my week of one shot stories about The Loud House with one of its major ships, Ronniecoln (for those who don't know, that is Ronnie Anne Santiago and Lincoln Loud), who is led by Sunny Eclipse, and it's time that I wanna take on the challenge of writing it, I know other people will draw this, but this is my main specialty. Anywho I hope you guys enjoy the stories that I have come up with. E-N-J-O-Y!!!

ALL RIGHT'S RESERVED TO NICKELODEON AND VIACOM

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

248K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
199K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...