Repaired

By V10l3t_wr1t3s

SBI gets transported to HermitCraft where they fix the broken bonds with the help of the hermits, but Dream h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
PICS :P (might use this for future pic refs)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
this is an update

Chapter 2

3.1K 121 43
By V10l3t_wr1t3s

Grian skipped around placing extra shulkers down and putting away some of his junk, he'd been very giddy the past few days seeing as the Turf War was coming to an end and he was determined to win it.

He adjusted his purple glove , Christmas was also drawing closer so that was another thing to look forward to.

"GRIAN!"

Grian turned around to see Stress approaching him with a smile.

"Hey Stress! did you need anything?" Grian asked the flower-crowned girl

"Nothing much, just wanted to drop by and say hi," Stress leaned over one of shulkers.

The two hermits chatted for a while before Stress had finally left to do some 'base work'.

All of a sudden, Grian's communicator started buzzing violently.

He grabbed his communicator and checked what could be happening.

TommyInnit has joined the Server
WilburSoot has joined the Server
Ph1lzA has joined the Server
Technoblade has joined the Server

What the heck? Had Xisuma whitelisted someone?

Grian felt a familiar buzz of magic hit him,

Magic?

Uh ohhh
Griangriangrian
Welp
Theyre here??
Lets goo!!
Its happening!!!
This is not a drill!!

'They? Who's they?'

Grian felt uneasy about the newcomers, he stared at the message a little longer, some of the Hermits already voicing their confusion.

Grian put his communicator back in his pocket and decided to head over to Xisuma who has yet to still utter a single word in chat.

Grian landed in one of Xisuma's towers, pulling his eye gear down he dusted himself off.

"Xisuma!? You here?" Grian called out.

As Grian rounded the corner, he saw the bee-armored man seemingly passed out on the ground.

"Xisuma!" Grian rushed towards the unconscious admin, kneeling beside him he pulled the unconscious man into his lap holding him up a bit.

Grian shook the admin violently attempting to wake him, only stopping when the admin groaned.

"Xisuma?? Are you okay?" Grian asked worriedly helping the admin sit up.

"Y-yeah..what happened?" Xisuma groaned out.

"I came here to ask about the new people and then i find you here passed out" Grian explained "What happened?"

"I dont know. I was just going about when i got the notification of the new people and when i checked the system i got hit by something and blacked out" Xisuma opened a holographic screen.

There was a bunch of technical stuff that Grian couldnt understand.

"That's odd" Xisuma mumbled as he scanned over the commands

"It registered them as actual players even though i haven't whitelisted any of them"

Grian looked at Xisuma in question "Is that even possible?"

"I'm not su- ow!" Xisuma hissed out as he felt a spark of magic hit his finger

"What? What happened?" Grian asked the admin who was currently glaring at the holographic screen as if it has wronged him, well it did.

"I tried to see if I could ban them for just in case but then something zapped me as if it was trying to keep me from meddling with their code" Grian turned to the holographic screen in front of them.

Grian reached out to the holographic screen, turning it a bit so he can see he contents better. he reached out to the bold names of the new people. he felt a familiar spark electrocute him, sending a buzz through his body. he kept his hand hovering over the names trying to dial down the magical barrier that seemed to be protecting the names from getting removed.

"Here, Try again" Xisuma gave Grian a nod of acknowledgement before starting to look through the codes of the intruders(?).

This was very weird... their codes seem to be perfectly normal as if they were meant to be there.

Xisuma tried to remove their names but it would always re-appear in the tab list.

The two of them headed down to the control room which basically was just a big room with a couple of screens where Xisuma can work on any bugs on the server thats too big to be fixed on the Control Panel (The holographic screen Xisuma used)

The two stayed there for a bit looking for clues on who these people were and where they might be.

Techno let out a groan as his consciousness crept in. Techno held his head as he sat up.

'What happened? where am I?' Techno looked at his surroundings, they were in a jungle of some kind. Techno took off his mask after noticing blood trickle down from his forehead, it seems as though he hit his head. His eyes landed on the three unconscious figures who was also sprawled out on the ground.

He crawled over to Philza who's wings looked a bit fucked up. Kneeling next to the unconscious blonde he slowly shook him awake.

"Phil, wake up" Techno shook the elder a bit more violently only stopping when he heard the older groaned.

"Techno? What happened?-" Phil was cut off by Wilbur letting out a gasp and sitting up abruptly.

Wilbur's chest heaved up and down as he took deep breaths.

After he got his breathing normal he looked over to Techno who was helping Phil get up before heading towards Wilbur and offering a hand.

Wilbur stared at the hand before taking it and getting up.

"Where are we? What the hell happened?" Wilbur dusted himself off wincing as his hand brushed against the fabric, he rolled up his sleeve frowning at the bruise forming on his wrist 'when did this happen?' He thought.

"Well it seems that we're in the middle of the jungle. All of seems to be injured for some reason" Techno wiped his forehead as another line of blood began to trickle down.

'All of us?' Wilbur looked over to Tommy who was still unconscious. The person who got them into this mess won't even get up and face his problems, pathetic.

Wilbur walked over to Tommy and lightly kicked him "Child. Wake up" the movement caused Tommy to roll onto his back showing a massive cut that ran along Tommy's abdomen. There was a lot of blood.

"TOMMY!?" Wilbur took off his trench coat and dropped down next to Tommy pressing the cloth down to stop him from bleeding out.

Techno and Phil looked over to Wilbur, startled by the sudden noise.

"Wil? Is everyth- oh my god! Tommy!"

Phil rushed over to Tommy and helped Wilbur wrap his trench coat around the wound.

Techno stared in silence as Phil and Wilbur tried to keep Tommy from dying of blood loss. He began to approach them but then heard a twig snap from the bushes.

He turned around and grabbed his sword pointing it at the shadows, he glared at the shadows.

"Who's there. Show yourself" Techno demanded.

And suprisingly, the stranger complied.

From the shadows emerged a short brunette wearing a pink cardigan with a flower crown resting on her head.

The person raised their hands up to show that they mean no harm.

"Uh hell- Oh my! Is that boy okay?" The person asked worriedly as she spotted the injured blonde on the ground.

"Who are you." Techno ignored the question and glared at the person.

Stress had heard a voice while traveling to her base, she expected it to be a hermit and decided to check it out.

She difinitely did bot expect a bunch of injured men, one of them was pointing a sword at her, the other two seems to be hovering someone, which she then realized that the 'someone' is actually bleeding.

'Oh goodness that person could get an infection out here,'

She offered them help but was ignored.

"Who are you." The man with pink hair glared at her

"Well i shoukd be the one asking you that question really" She gave them an awkward small smile.

Suddenly the blonde man stood up and walked next to the pink haired man.

Stress's eyes widened upon seeing the big black wings on the man's back. It also looked awkward like as if it was broken.

"Wait! I can help you guys! I'm sort of like a medic here and i have potions back at my place!" Stress blurted out panicked.

"And why should we trust you?" The blonde man gave her a hard stare

"W-well for one, there's only one of me and like 3 of you guys, and if we stay out here any longer the chances of that guy's wounds getting infected grows higher! And well possibly die" Stress reasoned, her arm was starting to numb from holding it up so high.

Stress could see the man behind the two tensed upon hearing such.

The blonde man pondered for a bit before looking back up at her.

"What's in it for you?" The pink haired man looked at the blonde bewildered.

"Wha-" The blonde man let out a sigh "We don't have a choice, so, what do you want in return" the blonde looked at her again.

In all honesty, Stress didn't really want anything. She just didn't want someone to die knowing that she could have done somwthing about it but obviously they weren't gonna believe that.

"Answers?" It came out more of a question

The two looked at each other before the pink haired man let out a sigh and lowered his sword.

"Fine by us. Lead the way then"

Stress let out a breath of relief as she slowly put her hands down.

What have i gotten myself into? I dont know
Will i regret this? I hope not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 30.4K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
684K 25.1K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
88.2K 794 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
867K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.